Sneeze Fetish Forum

Up All Night - Sick 1D

Sophie<3

Hey everybody! I was originally going to write a drabble for the One Direction drabble thread, but somehow the story developed into something a little longer, more of a two-shot, so I decided it deserved its own thread! :)

I'll just give you the first part for now, which is shorter than the second one, but the next bit is all ready for you, so just tell me what you think and I'll post more soon! ^^

Harry Styles pulled the blanket up to his face, shivering violently. Taking deep breaths through his mouth, he started to get a little calmer and warmer. In fact, he was about to drift off to a restorative sleep, when he was interrupted once again. By his nose.

“Hep-cheeew! Ha-cheEW!”

He sniffled wetly and groaned. Harry couldn’t even tell how many times this had happened tonight. He had lost count somewhere close to the 40th sneeze. It was ridiculous how stuffed up he was. He had gone through at least 50 tissues, desperately trying to get rid of the congestion, but it was no use. All that snot had built up within a matter of an hour shortly before he had decided to go to bed. Ever since, he had been awake, getting more miserable with every passing minute.

He sighed and reached out for another tissue, blew his nose wetly and tossed the soaked piece of fabric somewhere in the direction of the garbage can, even though he was almost sure that he had missed. It was dark. The only things bright in his room were the numbers on his digital alarm clock that revealed to him that it was already 4:33 am.

Hey, he told himself. It’s almost morning. You’ve almost made it through the night, boy.

In fact, it was probably useless to keep trying to fall asleep. He was way too stuffed-up to breathe and the congestion had produced a throbbing headache that kept him awake.

Harry sat up in his bed, grabbed another tissue and doubled over, as he blew his nose with a gurgling sound. Then he coughed a little and rubbed his nose with the tissue, because it was still itchy. Afterwards, he noticed something on the floor, next to his bed. It was his cell phone and it was announcing a new text message. Harry yawned and reached out for it all sleepily. The text was from Louis.

‘Hey Hazza. U alright, mate? Y didn’t you call me back? :/ ‘

A smile crossed Harry’s face. He had been too preoccupied sneezing and coughing to notice the text when it arrived last night. Now, however, he was wide awake. So why not get back to his band mate? As he pushed the button to call up Louis, he knew he was probably going to get yelled at, but since he was so lonely and bored anyway, he didn’t really care.

“What the heck…?”, a really sleepy Louis asked.

“Hi”, said Harry and had to clear his throat right after. Man, talking hurt.

“Haz?!”, asked the older boy, sounding puzzled. “Do you know what time it is?”

“Yup. 4:35. Why?”, answered Harry, trying to sound cheerful, but his voice was all raspy.

“Yeah. Thanks. That was a rhetorical question, smart one”, said Louis, sounding pretty cranky.

“Oops. Sorry”, replied Harry, because he didn’t really want to upset the only person willing to talk to him at this time of the day. Or rather, night. He turned away from the phone and coughed for a few painful seconds.

“Hey”, said Louis, a little more awake now. “You sound like crap. What’s up?”

“Um…not much.” For some reason Harry was scared to admit how sick he was.

“Then why did you call me?” Louis sounded curious now.

“Couldn’t fall asleep.”

“Dude.” The older boy sounded like he was partly amused and partly annoyed. “You did not seriously call me at 4 in the morning, simply because you couldn’t go to sleep!”

“It’s 4:36 already”, said Harry defensively. He thought his insomnia was a legitimate reason.

“Alright. Listen. Count some sheep. Drink some warm milk or whatever, mate. Can I go back to bed?”

Harry couldn’t answer. His nose had just gotten all itchy again. He took a hectic breath, tried to hold it back, but the tickle intensified and he almost dropped the phone when a number of sneezes broke free. “Ha-eshoo!! Te-shoo! Ha-tchoo!”

There was silence for a moment, while he held a tissue to his dripping nose. Then Louis said matter-of-factly. “You’re sick.”

“Looks like it.”

“Dude, that sucks. Is that why you couldn’t sleep?”

“Pretty much.”

“And that’s also why you called me? Because you want me to come over?”

“Hey, I never said tha-“

“Oh whatever, mate. I’m already up. Might as well. I’ll be over in, like, 30 minutes.”

“Okay”, Harry said, smiling a little, and then turning away from the phone to gently blow his runny nose.

“Oh”, added Louis. “And I’ll also call up the others.”

“What? Why?”

“If I have to get up in the middle of the night to take care of you, Hazza, then so do they. It’s only fair.” Louis sounded like he was grinning, which made Harry laugh.

“Alright”, he said, feeling the congestion return. “Thaggs, Lou. Bye thed. See ya!”

Right after hanging up, he was overcome by another round of forceful sneezes. It was worse than his allergies! If only he could go back to sleep. But at least the other boys were on the way…

Care for the second part? (;

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. This is cute tonguesmiley.gif

Thanks!! :) Here comes the 2nd part!^^

Oh my gosh! It's amazing! Post part 2 please or I'll die!

Haha... thanks, gurl! I don't want you to die, not at all, so here's the second part now!

Aw poor Harry! So cute!! You should definitely post part 2 ASAP!!smile.png

Hey! (: Thanks so much, girlie! ^^ Hope you like the second part! Psst! Niall is sick in it, too! ^^

Continue!!!

Sure thing. Hope you like part 2. It's longer than the first one! ;)

definitely a second part. you got the personalities down so well!

Aww... thanks, that's such a nice compliment for any fanfic writer! I hope you still think so after reading the second part haha...

Here's to my friends! c:

It was 20 minutes after his talk with Louis, when the phone rang again. Harry answered, his voice still sounding raspy. “Yeah?”

It was Louis again. “Hey Haz. Any improvement?”

“Nobe. I feel like id’s gotten worse. I’b like so stuffed-ubb.”

Louis chuckled. “I can tell. You can’t even talk right.”

“You thinkg that’s fuddy?!”

The other boy chuckled again. “Kind of! Anyway, we’re on our way. But guess what? Nialler is sick, too! He sounds just like you! We just picked him up at home. Figured that we might as well take care of both of you. That okay with you?”

“Sure.”

“Cool. We’ll be there in a few minutes. Oh, and Harry?”

“Whad?”

“You really have to blow your nose, mate!”

Harry blushed, hung up and quickly went to get another tissue. His snot felt really warm. He folded the tissue and tossed it into the trash. He had turned on the light, so this time he didn’t miss. While waiting for the other 1D boys to arrive, he started picking up all the used tissues on the ground. Then he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and noticed that he was only wearing boxers. Quickly, he grabbed a hoodie and some sweatpants from his dresser and put them on. They felt good, since he was still cold and shivery.

Soon the door bell rang. Harry felt dizzy, but made it through his apartment and opened the door for his friends. Sure enough, there they were. Liam looked extremely sleepy. He hadn’t combed his hair and his eyelids were half-way shut. He didn’t even seem to recognize his sick band mate and Harry was sure that he had been asleep all the way to his apartment. Zayn looked a little better, but not much. His black hair was messy, but his eyes were wide with concern. Louis looked his usual cheerful self, apart from a pillow mark on his cheek, where the creases had pressed against his skin in his sleep. And then there was Niall. The blonde looked like Harry felt: hideous and completely miserable.

He was all pale, only his cheeks were a slight pink. So was his nose, which appeared to be running like crazy. Dark rings under his eyes hinted at the fact that, just like Harry, Niall had been up all night. Also, his eyes were watering.

“Man”, said Louis. “You look just as horrible as I imagined when I heard you on the phone.”

Harry only nodded. Before anybody could say anything else, Niall’s breath hitched. Then he sneezed a strong double into the crook of his elbow.

“Bless you!”, said Zayn sympathetically. Liam only mumbled something that could’ve been ‘Gesuntheit’, but was hard to make out.

“Honestly, Ni”, said Louis. “I’ve never seen you so sneezy! You sneezed like, how many times on the way here?”

“Sorry, cad’t helb it!”, mumbled a very stuffy-sounding Niall.

“I know, I know”, said Louis comfortingly. “Let’s get you inside. You’re shivering.”

Then he turned to Harry and asked: “Got a spare bed for him?”

“Hm… I guess…we could share one. I have a double bed.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well, the couch sucks and I know he feels as bad as I do, so he kind of needs a bed. And it’s not like he’s going to get me sick or anything, so…”

“That’s cool. I’m sure he appreciates it”, said Louis with a smile and sort of carried Niall over to Harry’s bed room.

“How are you feeling?”, asked Zayn now sympathetically.

“I feel the way I look”, answered Harry with a crooked smile.

“Well, is there anything Liam and I could…”

Zayn broke off when Harry held up his hand and turned away. “Hang on, I…” His eyelids fluttered and his nostrils flared. “He…heh…”

“What is it?”, asked Zayn. “Need to sneeze?”

“I… um… ah… he… heh… He-tchoo! He-itchoo! Hah- Ishhh! He-ignnk!”

Harry rubbed his irritated nose. The first three had been intense. The last one he had managed to stifle somehow.

Zayn smiled. “So you’re just as sick as Niall, huh?”

Harry sniffled. “Apparently.”

“It’s weird. You were fine yesterday.”

“Yeah, well, I had a sore throat I didn’t tell you about. But still, this thing moves quickly!”

“You should get into bed then”, said Zayn and gestured towards the bedroom door, from where they heard Niall sneeze once now.

“Bless you!”, called Harry, glad that for once he wasn’t the one sneezing his head off. Then he remembered that it was only a matter of minutes until his next fit, so he just sighed and walked over to his bedroom to crawl back under the covers.

“Can I take a nap?”, asked Liam from the door. He hadn’t moved an inch after getting in and looked like he was going to just pass out on the floor any minute. “No!”, exclaimed Zayn. “Harry and Niall are ill! We have to take care of them!”

“I don’t see how I could be of any help!”, murmured Liam grumpily.

“Well, but I do”, said Louis, who had successfully put Niall to bed. “Liam, you can go and prepare two cups of tea. Make it hot, but not too hot. Got it?” He winked at the sleepy Liam, then turned to Zayn. “Bradford Boy, you can look for a thermometer somewhere. Some cough drops would also help. Or maybe cough syrup? Just look for anything that might be helpful, kay?”

Zayn nodded and got to work. He started searching Harry’s bathroom, while Liam scuffed into the kitchen with a deep sigh.

Meanwhile, Harry crawled back into bed, right next to Niall, who was coughing onto his pillow at the moment. It didn’t bother Harry though, because they were already infected with the same germs. He wasn’t really in danger of catching anything from Niall.

“I feel like crap”, said Niall then, looking up in slow-mo with bloodshot eyes. Harry had never seen the blonde in such a bad condition. At least he couldn’t recall.

“Tell me about it. Bloody cold.”

“I couldn’t sleep at all”, said Niall, then stifled two forceful sneezes into the crook of his arm. He was wearing a sweatshirt like Harry, but still looked cold.

“Me either. It sucked.”

“My nose is so runny”, Niall went on. “I had to blow it so many times, it’s all sore now! And my throat hurts like a bitch. I’ve never sneezed so many times in all my life. It’s like, after every fit, my nose just gets itchy again. It never stops! I just… hup-cheew!! There.”

“Sorry. I feel no better”, Harry said, trying to comfort his friend, who gave him a weird look.

“What?”

“You probably gave it to me, you know?”

Harry frowned. “What do you mean? Why?”

“Just saying. You get sick a lot more than me. And just two days ago you sneezed on me! Remember?”

“That? It was an accident! It came out of nowhere! I never meant to –“

“I know, mate. It’s fine.” The blonde smiled a little and sighed. “I suppose we’re just sick together now. At least this time it’s not just you. Aren’t you glad?”

“Besides, you get to snuggle up in my awesome bed! So, really, don’t complain.”

They smiled at each other, then Niall said: “My head’s killing me.”

“I know. Mine too.”

“Wanna sleep?”

“Sure!”

So they both got into comfortable positions. Niall coughed a little. Harry sniffled. After a while of silence, Harry said. “Sorry. I never wanted to get you sick, Ni.”

“Hm”, replied the other sleepily. “I know. I’m not mad.”

“Thanks.”

“Sure, mate. Get better.”

“Only if you get better.”

“We’ll see. He-ishoo!”

“Bless you, Ni.”

“Thanks, Haz.”

Harry couldn’t keep his eyes open. He was almost asleep, when Louis opened the door and dragged in Liam, who was holding a cup of tea in each of his hands.

“Peppermint sound alright?”, he asked and stumbled over to the bed.

“Sounds great”, said Harry and sneezed. “Sorry”, he said, blushing, because he hadn’t seen that one coming. Louis handed him a fresh tissue. “It’s alright. It’s not your fault you’re sick.”

“But”, Harry replied. He felt like crying all the sudden. “But I got Niall sick!”

“No, you didn’t!”, said Louis.

“How?”, asked Liam semi-interested.

“I sneezed on him, remember?”, said Harry, feeling guilty. “I was getting sick without realizing it and I gave this thing to him and now he feels like crap and I… and I…!”

“Jeez, calm down!”, advised Louis with a smile. “It’s all good, Harry. You didn’t do it on purpose. Niall isn’t mad at you. Nobody is. We just want you to get better. Now relax and drink your tea.”

Harry took a few deep breaths, then said “Okay” and accepted the cup Liam was offering him. He inhaled the steam and felt his sinuses clear up a little. The warm liquid felt wonderful as it ran down his sore throat.

“There you go”, said Louis encouragingly. Liam groaned.

“Really, Liam”, said Harry, smirking at how tired the boy looked. “You can go take a nap. I don’t mind. I can tell how much you want to.”

“Darn right, I do”, said Liam and smiled thankfully at Harry, then raised his eyebrows at Louis. “Am I free to go, grand master?”

“Oh, whatever. If Harry says it’s okay, then go. Get some sleep. I don’t want you to get sick, too. And tell Zayn to get in here!”

Liam nodded and left. “Thanks for the tea”, Harry called after him and Niall moaned in his sleep. Harry was a little jealous that the blonde had managed to go to sleep. He rested his own head on the pillow, but immediately his nose filled up with mucus again. Ugh.

Zayn came in, holding up his hands. “Sorry, Lou. I couldn’t find a thermometer anywhere!”

“I don’t have one”, Harry mumbled.

“Could’ve told me that ten minutes ago!”

“Sorry, didn’t know you were looking.”

Zayn grinned. “I’m just kidding, buddy. Just try to get some sleep, kay? I know you’ve been up all night, sneezing and coughing… Try to get better.”

Harry nodded, sniffled, then looked up at his friends again. “Thanks for coming over.” They both nodded. “Sure.”

“Yeah, well. I mean, you don’t have to stay, if you don’t want to.”

“Ah”, said Louis. “It’s all good. We just want to make Niall and you better. We don’t mind having to take care of you for now. You’d do the same for us, right?”

“Sure”, Harry smiled. “Any time.” Then he broke off coughing.

“Right”, said Zayn. “But for now, get some rest.”

“Thanks again”, said Harry and felt how his whole body was getting heavier. Niall snored quietly right next to him. Maybe he was finally going to be able to fall asleep…

Zayn closed the door and Harry was about to fall into a peaceful slumber.

“He-itchooo!!”

Or not.

What do you think? (:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Hazzy an Ni! I love this! It's amaZayn!

Seems I finally stumbled apon this story. Well written Sophie ! :D you're so good at writing. Really captures the boys persanlitys . Now would you mind making a sick Louis ?. Fantasy Louis sneezes is better than the none real ones we don't get from him C: contagion keep it up. Make uh Harry & Niall sneeze all over Louis c: Huehue. >:D

If only you could have seen the look on my face when Niall was sick! You should continue this, as mentioned earlier, contagion!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Hazzy an Ni! I love this! It's amaZayn!

Hehe! Thanks so much! Yeah, I kinda felt bad for them, too. And I was the one who made them suffer in the first place lol!! Haha... you also think it's extraordinHARRY or fabuLOUIS? :)

0.o that. Was. Awesome!! Seriously!! Please add another part biggrin.png

Thanks, girl! c: I think I will, as soon as I find the time! Sorry... :/

Seems I finally stumbled apon this story. Well written Sophie ! biggrin.png you're so good at writing. Really captures the boys persanlitys . Now would you mind making a sick Louis ?. Fantasy Louis sneezes is better than the none real ones we don't get from him C: contagion keep it up. Make uh Harry & Niall sneeze all over Louis c: Huehue. 5.gif

Hey Deathy! It's no problem that it took you while to read this, since it took me a while to answer! Thanks so much for liking my story and calling me a good writer, awwe (: ...! If I ever find the time to continue *sigh*, I will make sure to get Louis sick, just for you!! xx

If only you could have seen the look on my face when Niall was sick! You should continue this, as mentioned earlier, contagion!

Haha... I take it you liked that part? I really adore sick!Niall, too, that's why I wrote it! ;) As I said, I don't have a lot of time at the moment, unfortunately. But when I do continue, contagion is sure to be included!^^

Seems I finally stumbled apon this story. Well written Sophie ! biggrin.png you're so good at writing. Really captures the boys persanlitys . Now would you mind making a sick Louis ?. Fantasy Louis sneezes is better than the none real ones we don't get from him C: contagion keep it up. Make uh Harry & Niall sneeze all over Louis c: Huehue. 5.gif

Hey Deathy! It's no problem that it took you while to read this, since it took me a while to answer! Thanks so much for liking my story and calling me a good writer, awwe (: ...! If I ever find the time to continue *sigh*, I will make sure to get Louis sick, just for you!! xx.

. No problem Sophie ! Take all the time you need :D

Hehe! Thanks so much! Yeah, I kinda felt bad for them, too. And I was the one who made them suffer in the first place lol!! Haha... you also think it's extraordinHARRY or fabuLOUIS? :)

Totally! It was amaZayn, extraordinHarry, fabuLouis, phenomiNiall, AND brilLiam! Hehe! I totally agree to the sick Louis idea... He is my favorite of the boys!

Totally! It was amaZayn, extraordinHarry, fabuLouis, phenomiNiall, AND brilLiam! Hehe! I totally agree to the sick Louis idea... He is my favorite of the boys!

. Hey Nightwolf, long time no talk. I'm glad you agree with the sick Louis idea c:. Louis & Harry are my favorites can't pick between them.. Also Niall is cute.:3

Guess what, you guys? I sat down today and wrote up a new part for you!! Are you ready for some fever fiction?? :D

Also, I was thinking that maybe it's time to loosen things up in this thread, meaning that if any of you feel like writing a small part for this story, go straight ahead! ;)

Hope you like the new part. Enjoy and tell me what you think!<3

Harry was watching Niall sniffle in his sleep.

The blonde seemed kind of uneasy, moving around a lot and rubbing his face on the pillow… but at least he wasn’t restless like Harry. Several things kept the youngest 1D member from sleeping. Firstly, there were lots of noises from outside, such as annoying little birds, flying around and singing all cheerfully. Unlike Harry, they had probably had a wonderful night of peaceful sleep. Secondly, Harry’s body was going into day-time mode and there was nothing he could do to stop it, with light falling in through the thin curtains and his alarm clock announcing 7:05 am. But even if it were pitch-black in the room and the birds would finally shut up, Harry still wouldn’t be able to sleep. His nose was dripping like a faucet while being completely blocked at the same time. He didn’t even understand how that was possible. Resting his heavy head was out of the question, just like sleeping, because whenever he put it down, the congestion got so bad that it made his head hurt even more and he felt like he was going to suffocate. That’s why Harry Styles was sitting up in his bed, pressing a soaked tissue to his runny nose. Every once in a while, he sneezed into it, squeezing his nostrils shut to stifle the sound, because he didn’t want to wake up Niall. After all, he had probably gotten him sick in the first place and he felt pretty bad about it.

Harry looked up and a ray of sunlight blinded him for a moment, immediately triggering another sneeze. “Huhh… huh…” Harry could feel it coming. He turned around to the wall, anticipating a loud sound, and desperately tried to hold his nose shut with the tissue. When the sneeze broke free, it was even louder than he had expected. “Huh-ECHOO!”

Harry sighed and blew his nose softly. He was sure that his loud sneeze had woken Niall up. When he heard the other boy groan, he mumbled an apology and turned around, massaging his temples. Then he glanced at the other boy and frowned.

Niall wasn’t really awake. He was just lying there, groaning and throwing his head around in his sleep fitfully. And he was shaking like he was cold. When Harry noticed fine droplets of sweat on the other boy’s forehead, he felt alarmed.

“Ni?”, he croaked and had to cough. Still he got no reaction. “Hey Ni, wake up!” Nothing.

Harry sniffled, then leaned forward and gently shook the other boy, who made a noise like a deep groan. It sounded like he was in pain.

“Hey, what’s up?”, asked Harry, still wiping his nose, which was extra runny after the sneeze.

Niall’s eyelids fluttered and opened. “Haz”, he greeted feebly.

“Yeah”, said Harry and tried an encouraging smile, but broke off coughing.

The blonde boy made a face and groaned again. “Haz”, he repeated, miserably. Scared.

“What’s wrong?”

Niall had started throwing his head around again. “We’re drowning! I’m so scared! Make it stop! We’re drowning and it hurts!”

Harry was confused for a second and couldn’t decide whether the whole thing was funny or not. When he saw a single tear roll down Niall’s cheek, he took a deep breath and leaned forward, placing one of his hands on Ni’s forehead. It felt sticky and warm. Niall was still shaking, so Harry pulled the blanket over him, whispering “It’s all good!”

He was scared, too, all the sudden. Niall was most likely running a fever and he was feeling horrible himself. For a second he felt desperate, then he remembered that the other boys were around. Shakily, he got up, steadying himself on the wall. He dropped the tissue on the ground by accident, but felt too tired to bend down and pick it up, so he just wiped his nose with the back of his hand, then stumbled out of his room. There was light on in the kitchen, so he went there. The apartment looked weird to him somehow. The colors were too bright and all things seemed a little distorted. Harry wanted to get back into bed. Walking was hard and he got goose-bumps all over from walking on the cold floor, even though he was still wearing his sweatshirts and sweatpants. Louis and Zayn were sitting in the kitchen, drinking tea and talking. They looked up when Harry came in.

“Why are you up, Mister?”, said Louis in a rebuking way. “You’re sick and supposed to sleep!”

When Harry said nothing, only bit his lip, Zayn frowned. “Did something happen?”

Harry nodded, feeling like a three-year-old all the sudden. He knew that being really sick could have that effect on him, but he never knew how to fight it.

“Well, what’s wrong?”, asked Louis now and got up. “You feel worse than before?”

“No.” Harry sniffled. “It’s not me. It’s Ni.”

The concern in Louis’s expression grew. “What happened?”

“I think he’s got a fever”, said Harry and felt tears running down his face all the sudden. He was so scared for Niall and he just wanted to finally sleep and get better.

“Hey”, said Zayn gently and also got up. “Don’t cry! It’s all good.”

“But…”, Harry pouted. “But I was the one who made him sick! I gave him my germs when I sneezed on him!”

Zayn put a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t you worry, Haz. Niall will be fine. We’ll go have a look at him and make him better, kay?”

“Kay”, nodded Harry and started wiping away his tears in embarrassment.

Zayn was about to leave, but Louis was still staring at him.

“What?”, asked Harry with his raspy voice.

“You don’t look too good yourself”, said Louis and looked at him inquisitorially.

“Lou, he’s sick”, said Zayn, as if to defend Harry.

“I know. That’s not what I mean. Look, Zayn, his cheeks are flushed and he cried really easily. Harry, I think you’ve got a fever, too!”

Harry turned away a little when the older boy placed a hand on his forehead, but secretly he was stunned at how cold Lou’s hand felt and thought that this probably confirmed the fact that he had a temperature himself.

“Let’s get you back to bed, Hazza”, said Louis gently and took hold of Harry’s shoulders. He guided him back to his bed, while Zayn got cold wash clothes for both him and Niall, who was still delirious. “Wish we had a thermometer”, said Zayn with a sigh as he placed the wash clothes on Harry and Niall’s forehead.

“Just let them sleep and cool down a little”, said Louis.

“Maybe they should have an ibuprofen or something”, suggested Zayn with concern.

“Sure, sounds good. If it helps them sleep”, agreed Louis.

A while later Harry had taken the pill and blown his nose for a long time, so that it was free enough for him to rest his head. Niall was doing better, too. He had stopped hallucinating and was snoring a little. Harry let out a deep sigh. He could feel his muscles relax. His body was so incredibly heavy. Maybe it was the fever, or the sleepless night he had suffered through. Finally, his mind was tired enough to let go and he went to sleep with a smile on his face.

Harry woke up at once. He didn’t know what time it was and he didn’t know what had woken him up, until Niall sneezed a second time. “Hup-cheeww! Ha-ishoo!”

He had sneezed onto the pillow and now turned his head. Their eyes locked. Niall smiled apologetically and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand. “Sorry. I tried to make it quiet.” Then he turned his head again to avoid coughing in Harry’s face.

“It’s okay”, the curly-head said. “Are you feeling better? You had a fever before.”

Niall’s head came back up and he frowned. “Really? I only have some weird memories about last night. Crazy, scary dreams and all.”

“About drowning?”

“What?”

“Nothing.” Harry smirked. Now it almost seemed funny again.

“Dude”, said Niall. “I’m thirsty.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“Let’s go get some water. I feel so dehydrated.”

“Good idea”, said Harry and grinned. “But since it’s my house, would you mind bringing it to me?”

“Shut up!”, Niall exclaimed and laughed. “You come with me, Styles.”

“Sure. Let’s go.”

Harry felt a little shaky on his legs again, but he was nothing against Niall, who turned as white as the wall as soon as he got up.

“Hey Ni, are you gonna pass out or something?”

“Just low blood pressure, mate”, whispered Niall.

Harry nodded and steadied him a little as they walked out of the room. He almost tripped. There was a note on the ground. Harry felt dizzy as he picked it up.

‘We went to get breakfast. Haz, why don’t you have any decent food in the house?!

PS: Hey, why are you even up? Get back to bed, sickies! ;)

“Sickies!”, Niall read out, with mild indignation. Harry chuckled.

Light was on in the living room, so they opened the door and found Liam, snuggling with a thousand blankets on the couch and watching TV.

“Hey, I thought we were the sick ones!”, said Harry jokingly.

“Hey you two”, said Liam with a smile. “You are the sick ones, just take a look in the mirror! You look hideous!” He laughed. “Still, your sickness dragged me out of bed in the middle of the night, so I decided to get comfortable now. Lou and Zayn went to get breakfast.”

“We found the note.”

“Oh, and they said that I should ask if I could get you anything.”

“Like what?”, asked Niall.

“Oh, you know. Tissues. Breakfast soup. Tea. Or ice cream. Your call.”

“Nah, it’s fine. We’re already up. Thanks, though.”

Liam shrugged and turned back to the TV. Harry and Niall stumbled on to the kitchen. The water bottle felt so heavy when Harry tried to grab it. He heard sounds from the door. Apparently Zayn and Louis were back. While thinking about whether he was hungry enough for breakfast, he was interrupted by a small voice. “Harry?”

He turned around and was shocked to see Niall’s pale face. “Ni? Are you okay?”

“I feel… dizzy! My blood pre-“

The boy’s knees gave in and he dropped to the floor. Harry dropped the water bottle. He screamed. Zayn and Louis ran in and Liam yelled: “What the heck?!”

“What happened?”, asked Louis hectically and bend down next to Niall.

“I don’t know!” Harry felt his eyes tear up again. He felt hysterical and babbled: “We just went to get a drink of water and he said it was okay, just his blood pressure, but now…”

“Shhh”, said Zayn and put a hand on Harry’s shoulder. “Calm down, Hazza.”

Louis was gently slapping Niall’s cheek. In response, Niall made a noise. Harry held his breath, waiting for his eyes to open. Instead though, Niall’s breath hitched and then his head jerked forward - completely unexpected - with a forceful sneeze. “Huh-RESHOO!”

Harry could see the spray from Niall’s nose and mouth as it hit Louis’s face. He turned away, but it was too late. He was already covered in it.

“Oh gosh”, said Niall. His cheeks were pink with embarrassment. “Sorry. My knees just gave in. I have that when I’ve spent too much time in bed. It’s all good. But then that sneeze came out of nowhere and… ah, I’m so sorry!”

Louis sighed and wiped his face with his sleeve, only semi-disgusted. “It’s fine”, he said. “I have an immune system of steel! You two just go back to bed. We’ll bring you breakfast, kay?”

They did as they were told. Almost back to sleep, Harry heard Louis sneeze from somewhere in the apartment. He also heard Liam’s concerned voice ask something like: “Are you okay?”

He fell asleep before he heard Louis’s answer.

Again, if anybody would like to continue this in whatever way, feel free! c:

Awwwwwwwe >-< . Oh my gosh it's so perfect. Beautiful . Magnificent . :) . Please continue don't forget to get Zayn sick now C: so that daddy direction( i dont know if its still liam's nickname).has to take care of everyone. Contagion <3

My two favorite boys sick & sneezy while the rest care for them & another sick one on the way? I can easily see this story being a lasting favorite. So good.

Awwwww!!! <3 so adorable! Please continue soon!

Thank you so much...!! I will do my best! Hope you'll still like the next part!

Awwww me likey! Update soon please! Loving it!

Thanks! <3 I'll try. I'm glad you're enjoying my story so much! :)

Awwwwwwwe >-< . Oh my gosh it's so perfect. Beautiful . Magnificent . smile.png . Please continue don't forget to get Zayn sick now C: so that daddy direction( i dont know if its still liam's nickname).has to take care of everyone. Contagion <3

Hehe... thank you! xx It feels real good to get all these compliments, you know? c: I'll see what I can do about Zayn. Would it also be okay if he helped Liam take care of the other three?

My two favorite boys sick & sneezy while the rest care for them & another sick one on the way? I can easily see this story being a lasting favorite. So good.

Thanks so much! That's awesome! Harry and Ni are my all time favorites, which is why I got them sick! ;) But I know you guys are into sneezy Louis, so I'll see what I can do for the next part! Hope you'll enjoy it!

Your writing is lovely! Please continue!

Aww, thanks, Amber! I'm happy you like my writing! :)

Yaaaaaaaaay! I love this story!

Thank you, InuCiel! c: Then I'll continue! (;

@all: To be honest, I was going to abandon this story... :/ I don't have a lot of time and it was originally going to be a drabble only... o.O But since you guys like it so much (<3) I will give you one more part as soon as I can. Maybe two more parts. After that, you're still invited to continue my writing, if you want to keep this story going. c:

Oh my gosh. Why have I discovered this thread so late?!?! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FIC. PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived