Sneeze Fetish Forum

Up All Night - Sick 1D

Sophie<3

That is yay contagion <3 I love it. All five boys got sick ! Yay :D marvellous magnificent beautiful ending c: I love this story all in all. All the parts were so beautifully written, be proud Sophie ! You've accomplished an amazing story mate c:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, you guys! :) I'm so happy you stayed with me throughout the story! Hope you'll be around for the next!<3 (I might write another oneshot for the 1D drabble thread if I feel inspired...^^)

this entire fic was just adorable :) (Ive been reading this entire time but havent actually replied to it lol)

i kind of forgot about the 1D drabble thread! i loved that thread omg

• 3 weeks later...

How did I miss this perfect ending! You are probably my favorite person right now! This was just..... Perfection! I loved every letter of it! Your sneeze spellings are phenomiNiall and Louis was just... *swoons* I love Louis like a lot if that isn't obvious! I wish he'd sneeze on camera, I wanna seeeee! Anyway.... Ugh perfection! I love you!

• 1 month later...

This was so good. Thanks so much for all your hard work. It took me forever to get around to reading this but I'm so glad I did. Great job! :)

Oh my gosh...I enjoy this too much... and Niall...*sigh* :) so good!

• 4 months later...

Archived