Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your most useless talent?

SomethingClever

So I work in Residential Life at a university, which involves a lot of trainings, which involve a lot of getting to know you activities. I did one today that I quite enjoyed, in which we had to go around and say our name and out most useless talent. It was quite entertaining. Mine, for example, is:

My name is SomethingClever, and I can name all 19 Duggars in age order in one breath.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh that's a terribly useless talent! haha

I can't think of mine....hmm....I try not to cultivate useless talents but I CAN tell you a good deal of useless trivia. So maybe my talent is for that.

I'm also REALLY talented at walking into things/misjudging where my feet should go! :P

I'm also REALLY talented at walking into things/misjudging where my feet should go! tonguesmiley.gif

Yes!!! Me too!! Umm... I can count to ten in Spanish... I guess that's a talent? I can eat a whole bag of chips in less than an hour, that's probably just implying that I'm a junk food fanatic even though I don't really eat chips, lol.

I can sing all the presidents up to Clinton, all the U.S. states and their capitals, and all the countries of the world circa 1980~

Thank you, Animaniacs~

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Not my talent, but my aunt and my cousin can make musical fart sounds with their hands. They play "Happy Birthday" at every birthday party with their hands.

Like Spoo, I can also wiggle my ears.

I can also get my foot in my mouth. How I found this out recently I have no idea :P

Oh!! I forgot about ear wiggling and nostril flaring and tongue curling. I can do it all.

I also have this weird thing where I cross my eyes and then make them shake weirdly. People say it looks spooky awesome.

I can name every Doctor Who story title in order from 1970 onwards right upto the 23 November 2013, for which the episode title has been revealed (this is TV episodes only - not books, audios or other media). The list gets longer every year.

I used to be able to do the 1960s episodes as well but I get a bit hazy with the Troughton era, need to refresh my memory on those!

It's all completely pointless of course, but I enjoy being able to do it nonetheless.

I can name every Doctor Who story title in order from 1970 onwards right upto the 23 November 2013, for which the episode title has been revealed (this is TV episodes only - not books, audios or other media). The list gets longer every year.

I used to be able to do the 1960s episodes as well but I get a bit hazy with the Troughton era, need to refresh my memory on those!

It's all completely pointless of course, but I enjoy being able to do it nonetheless

Wait... there are episodes that you *can't* rattle off by heart. :o :o

I'm in shock. ;)

My useless skill... I'm debating if I have useful ones (other than I suppose cooking, that is handy :P ).

The ability to be a total goof??

Ummmm... well I can... ummm... curse in Latin? That's not really an useful skill, is it?

I can blink one eye at a time. It would be useful if I was living in Doctor Who and confronted with weeping angels but alas, I'm not :P

And when I really want to impress somebody (usually when I'm drunk, can't see myself doing this without a few pints in) I can blink my eyes to the rhythm of a song. Pretty marvelous, I know coolsmiley02.gif

I also forgot to add.....

I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.

And now we await the comments about how gobby I am dry.pngtonguesmiley.gif

OH!! And I can do some freaky-ass thing with my wrist. When I clench my hand into a fist, my wrist seems to dint inwards for some reason.

I tried to get a picture, but it looks a lot better IRL :P

On the left is my normal wrist, then on the right is my freaky dented wrist :D

1377254_10202009888879683_1236705066_n_zps9934f1e4.jpg

...I can cross my eyes and then uncross only one of them. heh.gif

I can move one eye inwards and hold the other eye completely steady

Shoot, some of my most useless talents have already been said... let's see. I can cry on command. That's pretty useless unless I was an actor. Which I'm not.

I can turn my tongue into a three-leaf clover! I can also recite the first 25 digits of pi, but I take more pride in my clover tongue xD

Mm I have lots. I'd say my ability to do incredibly weird/awesome/funny voices would be useless but haha I'm an actress so lol.

Okay, so I'm awesome at random trivia, and I can say anything in sneeze form if you wanted me to.

Archived