Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your most useless talent?

SomethingClever

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imitate Siri's voice...which is pretty useless considering I don't even have an iPhone.

:angelsad:

Not my talent, but my aunt and my cousin can make musical fart sounds with their hands. They play "Happy Birthday" at every birthday party with their hands.

That made me laugh. Maybe I'm seven years old, but I'd certainly want them at my birthday party

I don't have any very neat talents either. My fingers are even double-jointed, but they can't twist or do anything weird, the joints just slide out of place constantly (it's about as fun as it sounds). Last year I learned that I'm naturally good at crimping the edges of dumplings, but that is not a skill that needs to come up very often. I'm good at remembering songs and that also isn't terribly exciting. I guess that suits this topic then! Glad I'm not the only one with no youtube-worthy abilities. arrowheadsmiley.png

Hmmm...I can insult people using Shakespeare quotes. It's a tad classier than just cussing them out :bleh:

Oh, and my elbows bend backwards for some reason. Like, they bend normally, but if I completely straighten them they're not straight, they bend in the opposite direction. I think it's genetic; mine only do it a little bit but my sister and my uncle look really freaky when they do it.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm...I can insult people using Shakespeare quotes. It's a tad classier than just cussing them out :bleh:

I can do that too! Isn't it fun?? :D

I've had a rather fun talent for most of my life: I can find a typo in just about any publication I'm given, if any are present. I've even found some in American editions of Harry Potter. 0_0

I can do that too! Isn't it fun?? :D

I've had a rather fun talent for most of my life: I can find a typo in just about any publication I'm given, if any are present. I've even found some in American editions of Harry Potter. 0_0

Girl, I know. I found LOTS of them dang typos in there!!

• 3 weeks later...

I uh

I can do weird things to my face and my voice and eventually someone will always laugh in my presence.

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

:'D omg I know a guy who can do that too! He likes to show it off but we tell him he's not going to get any girls with that.

I can whistle and smile at the same time. I can also quote the entire first LOTR movie from beginning to end.

And I can tango (though dancing is never a useless skill in my opinion). :D

I used to have this useless talent where I could sing almost exactly like Britney Spears. Yes, completely useless, and it's not even close to my actual singing voice (though that isn't remarkable either, surely). I haven't tried it in years, though...so maybe I no longer have any useless talents :(

I can whistle pretty well. Range of 10 notes, I can sing relatively on key :P, and really loud if I want.

I can also scream louder and more high pitched than anyone else I hear during spirit week :D results in people around me staring or covering their ears, though.

I can quote all of the Princess Bride, and can kick anyone's ass at Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit.

I can lick just my left elbow. Pretty useless yes, but people are very eager for me to perform this parlor trick when I tell them I'm able

Most talents I have are absolutely pointless. However I will choose one at random.

I am very good at picking up stuff with my gigantic feet hahaha

I can't normally whistle, but I can make quite some tunes if I make a ball-shape with my hands to form a so-called "handflute" :D

I can recite virtually every poem from Alice in Wonderland from memory.

*like*

~

I could probably quote the entire script of 'The Breakfast Club'.

I just remembered my most useless talent of all! I can dislocate my two thumbs pretty easily and it can make some interesting party trick. How you may ask? Well I got a little story to illustrate this point :)

One day at a wedding we were discussing weird tricks we could do, I was little tipsy, due to the punch I kept drinking in this little clear plastic glass they often use at parties. In fact, I had drank so much that I had cracked it at some point and decided I had enough to drink - but I kept hanging to this little broken plastic glass for no reason. Come this discussion.... when no one's looking, I put the plastic glass under my arm and explain to people that I can dislocate my left thumb easily. With theatrics, I grab my thumb with my other hand and twist it back while I crush the already broken glass underarm AND make a face like I really had hurt myself. They really believed it.One girl almost fainted on me and I really had to explain reallyfast that it was just a trick. My thumb was really ok.

Haha, these are good!

Don't wanna brag or anything stunned.gif but I know almost every line to every friends episode... and I can do a rather impressive frog impression from my throat.

Please, try and control your jealousy - haha!

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Adrian and I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.

Well...i can do a good lois griffin voice when i say peteh!!!

No autographs..talk to my manager :cool:

I can take a tissue, roll the corner up into a unicorn-horn shape, stick it in my nose, and eventually make myself sneeze.

:yes: Yep. I went there.

Archived