Sneeze Fetish Forum

#I Can't

PetalPunk

These are pretty stupid, but.....

*When I'm at a restaurant and someone lets their crying baby run all over the place. I mean, if you're baby is crying, you should take him out of the restaurant not let him run around. This especially annoys me when the parent is not even watching the baby because they're texting! wallbash.gif

*When Im listening to music with ear buds in and someone rips an ear bud out of my ear and starts talking to me. Grrrr stretcher.gif

*When Im listening to music with ear buds in and someone rips an ear bud out of my ear and starts talking to me. Grrrr stretcher.gif

People have the audacity to do that?! you must be around some really rude people! Gosh that's awful!

• 2 months later...

--Sore throats. They are absolute torture for me because of my psychological hangups, and are the only part of having a cold that I truly can't endure.

--People who are proud of their own ignorance. I can forgive ignorance (after all, as the great Will Rogers observed, _everyone_ is ignorant, just on different subjects), but people who are actually _proud_ of their own ignorance _really piss me off_.

--Music snobs. All kinds, but especially musical-theater snobs and rock snobs (partly because the latter almost by definition fall into the "proud of their own ignorance' category.

--The song "Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town". I have a pretty high tolerance for bad music, more than most people actually (I spent months listening to a huge shuffle built around "the 50 Worst Artists of All Time" for my website...Bieber and Bolton and Nickelback and ICP and such for months), but I hate this song so much that I have literally heard it only once in my entire life. It's just an ugly, horrible, incredibly unpleasant song, and I am so horrified by its very existence that I never listened to it again, and hopefully never will.

• 2 weeks later...

Can only think of two right now :

-People littering grrrrr....

-In a subway/bus, people that sneezes or cough in their hands then put them back on the railling. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!

-In a subway/bus, people that sneezes or cough in their hands then put them back on the railling. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!

OMG YES. one of my pet peeves right there.. It's so gross. I mean, I love sneezes and stuff.. but please do not sneeze into your hand and then start touching everything!

1. The "C" word (the one pertaining to a part of the female anatomy)

2. The "N" word (the derogatory term for an African-American person)

3. People who act like morons because they think others will think it's funny

4. PEOPLE WHO SNEEZE WITHOUT COVERING

I have a few more but these are my top four. And i know the first two might be a bit...whiny, for lack of a better term, to say in this thread, perhaps, since swearing seems to be such a common occurence around the world (especially at my age, sadly), but I've been called the first one quite a few times and I just really don't like to hear the second one, and they both just really deeply offend me for some reason...so yeah. :/

1. The "C" word (the one pertaining to a part of the female anatomy)

2. The "N" word (the derogatory term for an African-American person)

And i know the first two might be a bit...whiny, for lack of a better term, to say in this thread, perhaps, since swearing seems to be such a common occurence around the world (especially at my age, sadly), but I've been called the first one quite a few times and I just really don't like to hear the second one, and they both just really deeply offend me for some reason...so yeah. :/

It's not whiny at all. Those are horrible words used to insult someone.

I use profanity, but I never would ever use the C word or the N word.. along with using gay as a substitute for stupid and the same reasoning for retarded. Those words are completely unacceptable on every term.

Gay and retarded are only allowed to describe someone who IS gay or someone who IS mentally retarded.

1. The “F” word….no not that one, the other one.

2. I can’t handle it when customers leave their shopping carts inside the store when it is freezing cold outside. See, our shopping carts are kept outside of the store. So whenever you leave a cart right by the door when you’re done with it, you are forcing an employee to go outside without a coat and put the cart away. That’s unfortunately very selfish because you have a coat, and you’re going outside away.

3. It irks me when people don’t seem to understand what to do at a 4-way stop. Here in the states, the person on your right goes first. And no, if the person in front of you got to the stop sign at the same time as you did, the two of you don’t magically become “one car” and get to go at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, I definitely have my irks. Repetitive sounds drive me nuts, and the sound of people eating. Gosh, I have so many I can't even think of them all right now. I always joke that I "self diagnosed" myself with misophonia, haha

5. Last but certainly not least, people who are just generally negative.

YES. It's like they try to say negative things all the time. I'm sitting there trying to have a decent conversation and all they can say is "I'm so tired" and "idk life sucks" like DUDE ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY

hohum.

1. I really get annoyed when people use "y'all" and it sounds obviously forced. Is it like a hipster thing or do they say it cause other people say it and it makes them sound better than if they were to say "Hi guys" instead?

2. When people use "different than" rather than "different from" which is the correct way to use it. ESPECIALLY WHEN I SEE THIS IN SOME HUGE BOLD HEADLINE LIKE LADYBRO, IF YOU'RE WRITING SOMETHING FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC, PLEASE USE STANDARD CONVENTIONS OF GRAMMAR CORRECTLY (I guess you can call me out for being hypocritical because I'm not exactly using perfect grammar myself, but I'm not writing to inform the general public :P)

3. ur n ppl who type like dis

4. PEOPLE WHO DON'T RESPECT BOOKS ; A ; I'll be reading my book and somebody will just be like "stop reading" and try to rip it from my hands. PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH I DON'T WANT YOU BENDING THE COVER OF MY NEW BOOK

I probably have more but these are my top ones as of now.

- When people fold the corners of book pages to keep their place... I know that's really snobbish but it's so irritating!!

- When a teacher's forgotten that they set a class homework and then someone reminds them

- People assuming that because I'm left-handed I'm stupid - THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER

And I can't really think of anything else... :P

. Dude ur left handed . SAME *fistbumps*

- When people fold the corners of book pages to keep their place... I know that's really snobbish but it's so irritating!!

- When a teacher's forgotten that they set a class homework and then someone reminds them

- People assuming that because I'm left-handed I'm stupid - THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER

And I can't really think of anything else... tonguesmiley.gif

WHOOP!!! *left-handed fist bump* :rofl:

WHOOP!!! *left-handed fist bump* lol.gif

Yissss. mate.

WHOOP!!! *left-handed fist bump* lol.gif

Yissss. mate.

It's actually Left-Handed day! Happy Left-handed day!

Anyway, getting back on track..... :P

Do you have just some random things that will automatically tick you off?

Automated phone menus.......LET ME SPEAK TO A HUMAN!

#I Can't

- When people treat characters like they can do anything they want with them.

- When you are really craving a specific food but have no way to get it.

- When you really want to be there for someone but they're too far away.

Oh goodness. I have soooo many. Uhm, let's just say about 500 of mine fall into controversial categories I'd rather not discuss, so I'll just put those aside ;)

- When someone acts like a baby and they're not even really hurt. Seriously. I've been punched in the face and given a bloody nose at least a bajillion times, dropped like ten feet in a cheer toss and landed flat on my back twice (don't even get me started on all the other falls), and rammed into a tree by a horse. What did I do? Sponged it up and finished the fight. Shook it off and went back into the stunt. Sat up on my horse and broke into a trot. Did I cry and make a whole scene about how I was hurt and dying? No. (Sorry if this seems harsh. Just a pet peeve of mine :lol: )

- Pity Parties

- The name Phil. (If this is your name I'm sorryyyyy)

- People who have to be the best at everything, have to know everything, and literally criticize you on everything.

- People who judge (not like court judging, but like...you know what I mean)

- When young children think that being a "teenager" is the coolest thing in the world and get obsessed with dating, make-up, and cellphones and literally just try to be like a teenager. It's. So. Stupid. Be a kid while you can!

- (related to above) High school shows and movies that are targeted towards children and you know why they are targeted towards children. Because the above. Because, to reiterate, children think being in high school is the coolest thing ever. Have you ever asked a kid why they can't wait for high school? You know what they say every time?

"Lockers."

Lockers.

- People who are racist.

- People who are racist against their own race.

- People who are fake and dramatic about everything.

- People who think that because I wear cat ears I have an "obsession".

- When they don't tell you how hot the Chinese hot mustard actually is. And you put a big glob of it on your egg roll.

- People who obsess over social media and are on their phones ALL THE TIME, at the dinner table, when you are talking to them, when you haven't seen them in six months and all they want to do is text on their stupid phones

- This super-annoyingly long list...

Yeah. And there's more. But seriously, all these things, just...AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! There. Done. Sort of. #ICan't

Oh goodness. I have soooo many. Uhm, let's just say about 500 of mine fall into controversial categories I'd rather not discuss, so I'll just put those aside wink.png

- When someone acts like a baby and they're not even really hurt. Seriously. I've been punched in the face and given a bloody nose at least a bajillion times, dropped like ten feet in a cheer toss and landed flat on my back twice (don't even get me started on all the other falls), and rammed into a tree by a horse. What did I do? Sponged it up and finished the fight. Shook it off and went back into the stunt. Sat up on my horse and broke into a trot. Did I cry and make a whole scene about how I was hurt and dy

I'm so sorry that sounds awful! How did you get rammed in to a tree whilst on a horse? I f you don't mind me asking...

As for the topic, I really only have two

- People who say being a vegetarian dose not do anything. It dose a hell of a lot more then you might think.

- People who call other people fat and ugly. No matter what the circumstances, that is disgusting.

I'm so sorry that sounds awful! How did you get rammed in to a tree whilst on a horse? I f you don't mind me asking...

:laugh: Oh, it's fine! It wasn't even that bad. Pain is just fear leaving the body. The more scared you are, the more it seems to hurt. I wasn't scared, so it actually really did not hurt that much. Long story short, we were horseback riding, the guy thought we were level one riders when we were actually level two/three, so I had a level one horse, who turned out to be a retired race horse, so when he found out we were level two/three and we were going to break into a trot, the horse decided he was racing and broke into a canter......

So, thick woods, thin path, sharp turns...

Yeah. Not pretty. Took awhile to get that crazy horse back under control :lol: the whole situation was actually pretty hilarious. the guy was kind of impressed I wasn't freaking out over a bleeding shoulder and that I wanted to keep riding lolol

the phrase "don't worry about it"

the word retarded

raw mushrooms

when my finger or toenails get bent back

-The words "vomit, throw up, regurgitate, disgorge." I'm okay with barf/puke. and the last 2 were vocab words :/ my friend: "Did you just white out the word "vomit" in your vocab book?" me: I fixed my white out :3

-When people use commas wrong. And I have no power to fix it.

-Or the wrong "you're/your."

-Or the wrong "too/to."

• 4 weeks later...

I have a lot of these. Prepare yourselves.

1. When people self-diagnose. I don't know. It just makes me really mad.

2. When people leave wall switches on and there's nothing plugged in.

3. When people use the word "literally" to mean "figuratively" (even though I do it sometimes. I always get really annoyed with myself afterwards.

4. That "flammable" and "inflammable" mean the same damn thing.

5. Very pushy charity people

6. When my homework gets marked down because I did it in pencil (my admin teacher was the worst)

7. When teachers don't realise their subject is not the only one in the world.

8. People constantly asking me "why don't you step on the cracks?" and "what's with the touching everything twice?" and "can't you just check the door once?" and not taking "I don't want to talk about it" as an answer.

I am generally annoyed by everything and I'm very grumpy most of the time.

Archived