Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

9 hours ago, spicy said:

When you want to tweet about your fav celebs sneezing and just fangirl about their sneezes and tweet them asking for them to post sneeze content BUT you can’t because you don’t want people to find out about your fetish

Yes, yes, that's the reason we don't let the shark roam free throughout the rest of the internet. No matter how much we want to sometimes.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you're having problems remembering the name of someone's new boyfriend but can't forget that she mentioned he had a cold on one of their first dates. 

When you receive a notification on YouTube that someone has replied to the same comment as you, and YT shows a part of the comment, but all you see is: ”hehehe… I was helping coax a very very stubborn”, and of course you think it’s a reply to a sneeze video, but then it turns out the comment was ”hehehe… I was helping coax a very very stubborn baby snake to eat for the first time and one week after I finally got it to eat, I learned it had passed due to its stubborness…” on Chuggaaconroy’s video, and you’re like ’I got so worked up over THAT?’ :frust:. #fetishproblems

Mine is probably pretty basic for this forum, but when you don't see someone for awhile and you miss their sneezes. :( I never understood the fascination with stifles until I met said person. Hahaha

When you're trying to make important decisions regarding home renovation but someone in the showroom has a really lovely sneeze and you are split between listening for the next sneeze and actually thinking of what you need from that place. All in all it was just two sneezes in about two hours, very disappointing... 

This moment when you know whether you have a crush or not when you consider taking care of this person when they’re sick and it doesn’t freak you out. 

also when u really want to take care of someone and look at their cute sickly face but there is no such a person and other people makes u feel disgusted when they’re sick and yeah you’re fucked. Just theoretically of course. 
#fetishproblems

When u really want to read a specific sickfic about Richie Tozier but there is no such a fanfiction that can actually satisfy you. And you’re just not in the mood for writing it. 
AGAIN theoretically

#fetishproblems

When your crush at work, who looks vaguely like a skinnier Adam Driver who you also crush on, sneezes for the first time around you and your brain just jskhdasljksdkjlsj for a good, solid few seconds. #fetishproblems

Pretty sure I ranted about it here already, but yeah, second season of Castle Rock, TV show with ten episodes. Main character consistently finds herself in situations where she has to hide, often dusty places, or she's caught in the pouring rain. Ten episodes, only two without missed opportunities, and those are backstory episodes. The rest have multiple missed opportunities per episode. I'm not happy about this. She has such beautifully expressive nostrils, a drawn-out holding-back-tickly-dust-sneezes-while-hiding scene would have been a glorious sight. 

#fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When you  have to sniffle and in the process more or less miss someone else sneezing... and this happens TWICE and then the place is quiet 😣

When after all those years you are rereading ‘Catcher in the rye’ and you realise where does your crush on Holden comes from. And the fuck it’s like a really good sickfic in the end. 
#fetishproblems

When your local grocery store has a huge "get your flu shot" PSA poster in the entrance that prominently features a rather attractive young woman sneezing into a tissue 🤧and you always forget about it til you walk in and it's staring you in the face #fetishproblems

3 hours ago, shalbright222 said:

When your local grocery store has a huge "get your flu shot" PSA poster in the entrance that prominently features a rather attractive young woman sneezing into a tissue 🤧and you always forget about it til you walk in and it's staring you in the face #fetishproblems

lol that would have me all "oh hm look at that i forgot literally everything i came here to buy"

On 1/16/2020 at 8:55 AM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

lol that would have me all "oh hm look at that i forgot literally everything i came here to buy"

:lmfao: and then you have to go back to the place where you remembered, and you're like "okay I can go into the shop now and" *VIEWWW* "hoooookay whuhzzawutnow?"

1 hour ago, March Hare said:

:lmfao: and then you have to go back to the place where you remembered, and you're like "okay I can go into the shop now and" *VIEWWW* "hoooookay whuhzzawutnow?"

precisely!!! 😂

When you have the vague feeling that you woke up to a sneezing fit earlier this morning but aren't exactly sure because it could also have been a dream, for you never have sneezing fits... except for the previous morning when you woke with a cold, so it could've happened again today. Or was it only your feverish, cold-ridden mind making fetish stuff up? 🤔

I'll never know...

When you're going to make a bunch of character-specific sneezefic prompts and think you're going to fill an entire notebook, and you write down three and wonder where all the rest that were floating around in your mind just yesterday went? 

:blink:

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • 2 weeks later...

When you want to talk to your husband about your sneezing fetish so you can do more of the things you think about, but then something inside you says to keep it to yourself. #sneezingfetishproblems

Already had a crush on my coworker who's dating another one of my coworkers (we're all resident advisors so we work together and all live in the same building), but then I heard his sneeze and fuck you guys, it's perfect. It helps that I know he wouldn't ever date me even if he was single but goddamn him and his sneeze are just so fucking hot. #fetishproblems

When your coworker who sits next to you has 3 long drawn-out, textbook perfect build-ups and 2 sneezes and then complains about the third one not happening and you are just desperately trying to ignore it because all the nope in the world. :lol: And all the cognitive dissonance. 

When you're watching a show just for a character voiced by someone you like, and then said character gets sick from being wet and much is made of it and you're like "Oh boy!  I know what's going to happen!  I don't care if it's ridiculous or over acted or whatever, I will love it and cherish it regardless" and not only do they manage to NOT put a sneeze into the scene, they do manage to put a burp into it of all possible noises they could choose so that you're not only dissatisfied but annoyed as hell.

And then realising that as a result of this nonsense and your brain trying to rewrite the scene to make it "correct" you are probably starting to horn out over an animated character.

When you watch a normal video on Youtube, and the youtuber sneezes, and you freak out because you're not alone in the apartment... 😫

When your father, who doesn’t speak English as a first language, asks you (in your language): “how do you say “sneeze” in English?” and you struggle to say the word out loud #fetishproblems

Going on a first date, and the guy starts talking about his cat allergies/hayfever while you're having dinner, and you have no idea what to say... :sweatdrop:

On 2/8/2020 at 9:11 PM, MaiMai said:

Going on a first date, and the guy starts talking about his cat allergies/hayfever while you're having dinner, and you have no idea what to say... :sweatdrop:

OH my goodness. Plants AND animals? I want one. #fetishgreedproblems :lol: