Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you're waiting in the pharmacy line and see a cute guy shopping in the cold aisle and have the urge to stalk him through the store, "Just in case..." #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

I had a dream last night where I got found out as a fetishist and it felt so real. When I woke up it took me a moment to realize “oh, that didn’t happen. Thank God.”

35 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I had a dream last night where I got found out as a fetishist and it felt so real. When I woke up it took me a moment to realize “oh, that didn’t happen. Thank God.”

Oh God, those dreams are so scary!! :dead: 

I am supposed to have gone to bed at least an hour ago. Yet here I am, writing fetishy stuff. :rolleyes: Because fetish high does not sleep. :shifty: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

When your boss, to which you are so totally not attracted to, has these gigantic sneezes and I always get startled and feel disgusted. #fetishproblemnr1

When all the sneezes you witness come from people you don’t find attractive and it gets worse when sometimes you get turned on nonetheless and feel disgusted about yourself. #fetishproblemnr2 

On 10/24/2018 at 9:07 PM, Feo said:

I try to imagine that I buy them for a family member or something 😂

I'm usually very good at pretending I'm buying it for someone (oddly enough, that doesn't feel awkward at all), but once I felt really bad and put a lot of effort into looking and sounding fine and I was SO sure no one would notice the medicine was for me. But then the cashier smiled at me and wished me to get well soon and... Well, that was even more awkward :D. I wonder what she thought about me trying to hide my cold :rollhmm:

My boss thought she was coming down with a cold, so she asked me if I thought she was sneezing more than usual. 

I had to play it cool and say “haven’t noticed anything”. When really, I knew exactly how many times she sneezed that day...

When your phone corrects the word 'nicht' (→ 'not' in German) to 'Ngxxt' (→ some weird sneeze spelling you've tested the day before) and you try to explain to your friends why that funny "typo" is in your phone's auto correction :rolleyes:

(another common "correction": snooze→sneeze)

When your crush uses your phone to search something up to show you, and it’s automatically taken to private browsing mode where you last were. Panicking and thinking it’s on the forum, you almost rip the phone out of their hand. Just to realize, thankfully, that it’s only on something you accidentally searched up in private browsing mode instead of normal. Then you relax, and they look at you like you’re insane and then continue searching it up.

#fetishproblems

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
On 11/2/2018 at 4:00 PM, Sequoia said:

When your phone corrects the word 'nicht' (→ 'not' in German) to 'Ngxxt' (→ some weird sneeze spelling you've tested the day before) and you try to explain to your friends why that funny "typo" is in your phone's auto correction :rolleyes:

(another common "correction": snooze→sneeze)

I turned off all predictive typing when I got a new cell phone. I need to pay attention more, but it's worth it to avoid incidents like this.

When you’re about to stop watching your marathon of the show “Single Parents”, happen to read the rp detail for the next episode and see: Douglas is sick. Cute episode. 

Edited by Reader

When you're on a phone-date with a guy and he keeps sniffling, so it's a real challenge to stay focused on what he's actually saying LOL #fetishproblems

When you ex has a really bad cold and sneezes next to you and you can’t help be feel attracted even though you know their an a-hole #fetishproblems

Bro. The fetish is the problem. 

Nah, I joke. Anyway, this isn't exactly a problem, but only people with this kink would understand so I'm gonna tell you about it:

The day I decided I would tell my boyfriend about my kink, I chickened out about thirty times in a row. My best friend, who was on the phone (for moral support, obviously) and who already knew about the fetish, at some point, very ostentatiously said something along the lines of "Bless you for putting up with her." It was pretty funny a few hours later once my boyfriend had figured it out. 

When you go to come on the forum, but you type fast and type “sneezefetiahforum.org”. Then you panick because it says the server cannot be found. But then you realized you made a typo again and calm down.

When you're trying to write non-fetish fanfiction yet SOMEHOW, that poor character you always torture, ends up with a cold. :oops: 

6 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

When you go to come on the forum, but you type fast and type “sneezefetiahforum.org”.

I misread that as "when you go home to the forum" and got a warm feeling because that's how I see it. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Kicker said:

Bro. The fetish is the problem. 

Sometimes it actually is. Like when family members do all the fetishy things that you wish pretty much ANYONE else would. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

When you're trying to write non-fetish fanfiction yet SOMEHOW, that poor character you always torture, ends up with a cold.

Same problem here! :laugh: I have even translated in French some sickfics from the forum to my 'normal' fanfic account (with some arrangements, of course) and now I'm a bit scared that someone discovers the link between my two halves (my fetish half and... let's say... just slightly H/C-angst-sickness obsessed half :sweatdrop:). I've written 21 stories, 12 of them have sick/feverish characters, there is sneezing in 5 of them, and 3 are just translations from here, so, basically, completely self-indulgent writing from which I've only removed the spelled sneezes, because that would be a bit odd in vanilla fics, wouldn't it? :rolleyes: (My God, actually counting and writing it down makes me feel ill-at-ease.)

And... When you're in a crowded train and someone sneezes (a perfect, so perfect sneeze), and sneezes again, and again, at regular intervals, but you just can't see his face because you don't want anyone to notice you're taking an interest in such a mundane action, so you start to look surreptiously on your side, stand to grab something from the bags above your head, go to the toilets (glancing at everyone and wondering "is that him?"), but your perfect sneezer has a very poor ill-timing and always sneezes ten to thirty seconds too late for you to actually see him. #fetishproblems

3 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

When you're trying to write non-fetish fanfiction yet SOMEHOW, that poor character you always torture, ends up with a cold. :oops: 

I misread that as "when you go home to the forum" and got a warm feeling because that's how I see it. :lol: 

Yeah, I’ve tried writing non-fetish fiction as well, and if it doesn’t make a character sick, they at least sneeze and have some discussion. I don’t think I have a non-fetish fiction story where there is no sneezing. 

And well, that’s a good way to describe it! The forum is indeed like a home. ☺️

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
I just woke up, so I’m tired, and there were random words which didn’t make sense.
10 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh, god, I can relate to this. I keep trying to write non-fetish fanfiction — even in an AU — and I can’t help being like “but wouldn’t it be great if he came down with a really bad cold here and his partner takes care of him a bit?” Although, specifically with the one I was referring to, I show some of my non-fetish fics to friends so I can’t include those scenes (and instead just write them out separately because I can’t resist).

When you are doing some shopping with two co-workers, and manage to overcome your mental block and sneeze, and neither one of them says a word. So, could be a good thing, right? No attention after the sneeze could help with the mental block. 😋 #fetishproblems

Oh man, when you're on the highest fetish high and don't know what to do with yourself... :wacko: 

And also, when you're watching political stuff on Youtube and there's an interview with Ivanka Trump and she has a horrible cold and it would be intriguing if it was pretty much anyone but a Trump, and now I feel soiled and disgusting. :yuck: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
On 12/1/2018 at 2:13 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh man, when you're on the highest fetish high and don't know what to do with yourself... :wacko: 

And also, when you're watching political stuff on Youtube and there's an interview with Ivanka Trump and she has a horrible cold and it would be intriguing if it was pretty much anyone but a Trump, and now I feel soiled and disgusting. :yuck: 

Oh god, and I want to go scrub myself clean after reading that...

1 hour ago, snuffle-bunny said:

Oh god, and I want to go scrub myself clean after reading that...

Sorry. :lol: I should have put it under a spoiler. My bad. :lol:  At least it could have been worse...? :unsure::yay: 

On 12/13/2017 at 3:30 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

When in the middle of unbridled excitement and anticipation of getting a brand new phone you realise "...man, I'm gonna have to teach that damn things dictionary a TON of sneeze spellings and writing is going to be annoying until it gets the hang of them!" :laugh:  #fetishproblems 

”Slightly” off-topic, but to hell with spell-check! I can check my own spelling, thank you very much :gah:. And even if I couldn’t, then that’s my own goddamn business. At least you can avoid the problem by typing your sneeze spellings in all caps, at least that works on my iPhone. And at least my phone is not so arrogant as to have an auto-correction as a feature, mostly. Sorry about the off-topic rant, but I can relate :razz:.

Saimou

When you have already worked yourself up all week, fetish wise, and your man does something to tease you without even realizing he did so. (Or maybe he did because he likes to tease 😋) When he gets up to bowl and says, “My turn to bowl, except I can’t because I have to sneeze.” And damn, you think he is going to, because he is showing all the signs. But then he doesn’t and makes a joke out of it pretending to sneeze on your daughter instead. And you are left disappointed because it never happened, despite the cute shade of pink his nose was, and the nose twitching and rubbing all night, and the announcement and everything, just no actual sneeze. #fetishproblems

Edited by Sneesee