Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

On 8/4/2023 at 3:38 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

>Character I adore has a scene which features a mishap with itching powder.

>Character panics and exclaims "some got in my nose!"

>Character snorts loudly.

>Show cuts to the next scene.

That's seems a bit specific. Did you get that from an actual show/movie?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

19 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I'm totally not holding out on you guys, I guarantee nobody else but me is looking for this. :laugh: I have an "Oh, god, what if I put a name and they google themselves and find the forum" kind of a fear.  It's probably extremely easy to figure out based on my recent activity though. :yay:

___

And on that note, my #fetishproblems continued full steam ahead today.  This morning I think to myself: Well, I might as well listen to another podcast episode.  I've had a very fortunate run of good luck, but the odds are against finding any more sneezing, ever, so I'm not expecting anything.  Not long in and holy sweet great goddamn, I'm treated to one so beautiful it totally eclipses the one that sent me over the edge yesterday.  Sudden, harsh, desperate...so heart-stopping it should be illegal.  And this happens at 10am, AT WORK, with no way to deal with the resulting "feelings""but suck it up and try to distract myself for the next several hours.

I switched back to listening to music, and I have banned myself from listening to that podcast at work, because it cannot be trusted.

Best #fetishproblem I've ever had in my life, though! :D

Well we're very intrigued by this, as you can see :lol: And this makes me even MORE intrigued because I really like harsh and sudden ones.

If this is a popular actor, they're not gonna find the forum by searching their name, unless they dig extremely deep for some reason. If it still concerns you though and you want to share with us since we are quite intrigued, I'd say write the podcast name/episode with /'s between/near syllables like this example: Go/o/d My/th/i/c/al M/or/n/in/g to separate it from other results. This trick works quite well to keep content on the blr away from normies

On 9/7/2023 at 3:31 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

Well we're very intrigued by this, as you can see :lol: And this makes me even MORE intrigued because I really like harsh and sudden ones.

If this is a popular actor, they're not gonna find the forum by searching their name, unless they dig extremely deep for some reason. If it still concerns you though and you want to share with us since we are quite intrigued, I'd say write the podcast name/episode with /'s between/near syllables like this example: Go/o/d My/th/i/c/al M/or/n/in/g to separate it from other results. This trick works quite well to keep content on the blr away from normies

Well, okay, you've twisted my arm but I’m not sure anyone else is going to be as excited about this as I was! 😂(And hopefully I’ve figured out how to link the episodes properly!)

Times given might be a couple seconds early.

43:12
https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/ken-p-d-snydecast-fred-entertainment/id271138799?i=1000168910577

21:17

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/ken-p-d-snydecast-fred-entertainment/id271138799?i=1000176248724

• 2 weeks later...

When your physio tells you to cough while you are lying down and he is squeezing your waist and you can’t explain why that is too humiliating to be possible 😭

On 9/20/2023 at 6:46 AM, Tumblesworth said:

When your physio tells you to cough while you are lying down and he is squeezing your waist and you can’t explain why that is too humiliating to be possible 😭

Of course, it’s hard to come up with, on the spot; but, if I had some time to prepare my answer, for that situation, I would have probably made something up about being a germaphobe, or something 🤔.

Anyway; I sympathize with you, there: Fetish-related embarrassment is the worst :bag:.

Edited by Saimou
More information.
On 9/22/2023 at 3:52 PM, Saimou said:

Of course, it’s hard to come up with, on the spot; but, if I had some time to prepare my answer, for that situation, I would have probably made something up about being a germaphobe, or something 🤔.

Anyway; I sympathize with you, there: Fetish-related embarrassment is the worst :bag:.

Thanks man 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Playing a trivia game asking about anti-allergy pills brand. My friend wanted to know what it was because, he didn't know. He asked like 2 times and I just didn't answer because it was my turn to play. Well, at least now I know he doesn't suffer from allergies. 😅

• 1 month later...

Went out with a guy I met through a dating app, it went amazingly well. Went back to his apartment and he decided to show me a magic trick involving a coin… and of course, OF EFFING COURSE, he just had to pretend to sneeze and make the coin magically appear. Internally I was like, “you have no idea  what this is doing to me” whilst trying to pay attention to the actual trick. #fetishproblems

Went on a trip with two friends, one of whom is both very observant and has an amazing sneeze. And they just had to have a genuine fit while we were outside walking. Cue me having to try to keep my composure and look as normal as possible lest they pick up on something (which is not an unrealistic fear, they can track how someone is doing based on the way they breathe so yeah). 

I also almost sneezed around them but my mental block got in the way 😪

• 3 months later...

Trying to write a fic on my lunch break because it is seriously the only time I have both the brainpower andTIME to do it, and right as I'm starting to write the really good stuff my boss barges into my office to plug in some stuff. Like, damn, dude.  Epic timing. :laugh: Now the mood has been lost. #fetishproblems

(I don't write these things on my work PC or anything, BTW, I bring my own devices to fart around with on my break. I'm not that crazy! :laugh: )

When you want to meet your favorite male sneezer, but he's several hundred miles away and being very quiet online lately. I hope he's just resting up for Spring allergy season or working extra, but not too much extra.🤧💕