Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

On 2/10/2020 at 5:40 PM, March Hare said:

OH my goodness. Plants AND animals? I want one. #fetishgreedproblems :lol:

We're going on a second date this week, so I'll keep you updated :naughty: :lol:

Edited by MaiMai
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you watch a show with your favorite actor/actress in it and he/she sounds sick during the whole thing and even kisses another character and you just wonder if there was any sneezing during rehearsal and if he/she got the other actor/actress sick because of the kiss. And how that conversation must’ve gone

#fetishproblems

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
Almost forgot to include the hashtag!

You're reading a book, the chapter is focusing on a character you like, you turn the page, and you think she might actually sneeze, but when you take a closer look, the word turns out to be breeze instead.

5 hours ago, Bondi said:

You're reading a book, the chapter is focusing on a character you like, you turn the page, and you think she might actually sneeze, but when you take a closer look, the word turns out to be breeze instead.

Oh my gosh, I have misread words like that so many times it’s not even funny

When your fetish, down to the most fictional, most theoretical part, completely dies because your germaphobia and general anxiety takes the wheel, so now you're not only in a constant state of panic but you can't even find pleasure in the thing that usually helps to take your mind off anxiety. :wallbash:

#fetishproblems 

ETA: yeah, I know it's gonna come back eventually. But it fucking sucks. All of it. 

Edited by Chanel_no5
On 3/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, Bondi said:

Yes - I am definitely with you on this one. Also see 'seized', 'snooze' and 'sleaze'! :lol: 

When ANY of your family members sneeze or talk about sneezing/colds/allergies. GROSS. Like, GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW

On 2/29/2020 at 11:22 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

When you watch a show with your favorite actor/actress in it and he/she sounds sick during the whole thing and even kisses another character and you just wonder if there was any sneezing during rehearsal and if he/she got the other actor/actress sick because of the kiss. And how that conversation must’ve gone

#fetishproblems

Sometimes, I wonder if an actor is sick during filming, and if TPTB chose to write it in...

On 3/12/2020 at 9:42 AM, LimeyBlimey said:

When ANY of your family members sneeze or talk about sneezing/colds/allergies. GROSS. Like, GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW

I completely agree with this!!!

This was going to happen at some point. Really - it was inevitable.

I want us to all pull together and get through this. We are in a better position than some to provide support.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:42 PM, LimeyBlimey said:

Inevitably someone (read: ”most people”) here is gonna disagree and throw sharp objects at me, but here goes: I’ve always wondered, what’s the big deal about family sneezing :huh:? I get the whole incest-aspect of it, but sneezing is involuntary, and not inherently sexual. It’s not like your family members are stripping for you. I get that the excessive sneeze-talk can get a little irritating. Well, to each their own :razz:.

36 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

When you look up "sneezing" on youtube and it's all coronavirus news 🙄

Oh my gosh, this.  Sneezing isn’t even listed as a primary symptom and all the illness shaming going on is really bringing me down. Clearing my throat and a soft noseblow and all of a sudden EVERYONE is looking at me like I’m a plague carrier. *frustrated sigh*

1 hour ago, Bless you, Hi said:

When you look up "sneezing" on youtube and it's all coronavirus news 🙄

54 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

Oh my gosh, this.  Sneezing isn’t even listed as a primary symptom and all the illness shaming going on is really bringing me down. Clearing my throat and a soft noseblow and all of a sudden EVERYONE is looking at me like I’m a plague carrier. *frustrated sigh*

I agree with both of you guys 😑.

• 2 weeks later...

When your elderly mother shares a memevid ("have a laugh!") in the family group chat in which someone does the thing and you're like

...you know what? I have not seen that. I have not seen that at all. ALL ABOARD THE NOPETOPUS EXPRESS

When your new bf is a dutiful, pinch-off stifler and you fear you may never hear his real, unrestrained sneeze.. #fetishproblems

• 1 month later...

When someone you want to see sneeze ALMOST sneezes! :bounce: But then DOESN'T! :bawl:

That is pretty much the most basic of fetishproblems, come to think of it, but I'm a simple girl today. 🤔 😅

With all the COVID and Social Distancing, some of the things I miss the most about some people are their sneezes/noseblows. It feels so weird, but I can't help it! 😅

11 hours ago, djm4991 said:

With all the COVID and Social Distancing, some of the things I miss the most about some people are their sneezes/noseblows. It feels so weird, but I can't help it! 😅

I relate to this but in a bit of a different way

I’m an extremely sneezy person and everything surrounding the virus has made it so taboo to sneeze or cough or anything and I feel so constrained in public

(even if you cover up and everything, which I always do if I sneeze, people still look at you like youve shot them!) 

On 5/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

When someone you want to see sneeze ALMOST sneezes! :bounce: But then DOESN'T! :bawl:

That is pretty much the most basic of fetishproblems, come to think of it, but I'm a simple girl today. 🤔 😅

I’ve had this struggle many times. It’s the worst thing

On 3/4/2020 at 4:29 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

When your fetish, down to the most fictional, most theoretical part, completely dies because your germaphobia and general anxiety takes the wheel, so now you're not only in a constant state of panic but you can't even find pleasure in the thing that usually helps to take your mind off anxiety. :wallbash:

#fetishproblems 

ETA: yeah, I know it's gonna come back eventually. But it fucking sucks. All of it. 

When I tell you my hypochondria makes this kink so complicated in my personal life. Sighhhhh... I’m glad someone relates. :( 

On 5/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, amarawaters said:

I relate to this but in a bit of a different way

I’m an extremely sneezy person and everything surrounding the virus has made it so taboo to sneeze or cough or anything and I feel so constrained in public

(even if you cover up and everything, which I always do if I sneeze, people still look at you like youve shot them!) 

I know right :razz:. I coughed in the lobby of a local grocery store from being out of breath, and the guy returning empty bottles complained to me about me coughing in there. I snapped at him that I was out of breath and did not have Covid-19, and he didn’t say anything more :razz:.

I know some people with allergies, like this woman I know with bad allergies and once I had co-worker say "I'm allergic to everything".  Sometimes, bad allergies make you cough. Right now, it's hard to tell if you don't whether or not they have allergies or are sick. I mean, it's allergy season for many now.