Sneeze Fetish Forum

HoneyBunny's Drabble Thread (BBC Sherlock for now)

HoneyBunny

Oh Sherlock. So stubborn. Love it!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaahh I've been reading through this entire thread, I love it! You write so in-character, amazing.

Thanks, you two! Glad you like it.

---

#4: Fake

“I know you’re just faking this to stop me from going out with Jeanette.” John mustered a childlike-looking Sherlock disapprovingly.

Sherlock didn’t reply, only blowing his nose quietly and coughing from time to time.

“I won’t fall for that trick again.”

“Please, John. Stay. I’m really ill,” Sherlock protested hoarsely, closing his eyes.

When John came back later, he winced sympathetically at the sight of Sherlock curled up on the couch, tissue in hand and sneezing tiredly at regular intervals. His forehead was glowing with fever.

John rubbed Sherlock’s back soothingly.

“I should’ve known you told the truth. I’m sorry.”

---

#71: Floor

It was ironic: Sherlock’s job was to take in every little detail about the crime scene, and yet he didn’t notice the black cat hairs covering the entire flat.

Sherlock inspected the room rigorously, patting the couch pillows as to release any indicative smell. Instantly a cloud of cat hair puffed up into the air, making Sherlock’s eyes burn and his sinuses begin to tingle.

He immediately sat slumped on the floor and hid his face in his elbow, eyes closing involuntarily.

“eehhHHH…asCHSuh! EHH’tshch’chuh! --ushhoo!”

Lestrade smirked pleasedly.

“Are you telling me this case is nothing to sneeze at?”

Haha, those two were good!

First, poor Sherlock :(

Second, poor Sherlock! :( Loved the pun.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I've hopped aboard the RPF train. Can I just add a disclaimer and say that this is 100% fictional, I've never met any of these people and also I've never been on a film set so this is probably painfully inaccurate. (Also, if a mod is reading this, could you please add a RPF-tag to the despcription? Thank you :) )

---

#93: Weather (inspired by this picture)

The weather was dreadful, really. The steady drizzle was starting to take a toll on him, soaking his coat thoroughly and plastering his curls to his forehead. He’d been hanging from the wires for two hours now, jumping off the building over and over again. With every take they filmed the wind felt a little sharper, the raindrops a little heavier.

Claire was just touching up his make-up when he gently swatted her hand away.

“Pardon me… hah’eSCHuh- hehISSCH!”

“Bless you! Here you go.” She passed him a huge, blue-green umbrella and smiled affectionately. “Only an hour to go now.”

#86: Sky

Looking up at the sky, Benedict frowned. Dark clouds indicated a storm, and the temperatures had been dropping continually. It was raining by the time he entered the wardrobe trailer. Putting on his costume, Benedict shivered; the fine fabric of Sherlock’s suit far too thin on his skin.

Sarah hovered around him adjusting his costume and Benedict turned away suddenly, crinkling the bridge of his nose and pushing his face down into his cupped hands.

“hih’eshew! ‘Scuse me.” He sniffed, pushing his already-damp bangs to the side.

Sarah frowned. “I’ll see if we can add a coat to that outfit.”

#62: Puppy

“And this… is Redbeard,” Martin introduced his co-star to his dog.

“Aww, hello puppy! Come here!” Benedict cooed, bending down to pet the long-haired animal. Redbeard wagged his tail excitedly and started licking Benedict’s fingers. Soon, the man was rubbing his watering eyes, which only served to move the itch further down into his sinuses. A loosely curled fist pressed up against his nose.

“hh-hESHCH!” The dog took this as an invitation to nuzzle up against Benedict, causing him to sneeze again, this time less restrained. “hah’iiSCHue!-- I think I’m a bit allergic,” Benedict chuckled, sniffling lightly.

“No shit, Sherlock.”

---

Oh gah, runs around freaking out, RPF Sherlock, words cannot adequately express my gratitude. These are fantastic. And I love how Benedict is so polite in them.

AHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T!!! Sneezing polite!Batch is my mortal weakness...Well, really anything Ben or Sherlock-related is my weakness, and that was PERFECT! wubsmiley.gif

I haven't seen this thread for so long and then all the drabbles and it's amazing. I love all the stories, and the RPF was really good! All your fics are so awesome

Oh my God, thank you so much! blush.png I'm definitely going to try RPF again in the future.

And now for something completely different: The first drabble is not about Sherlock, but about Cabin Pressure which is a British radio comedy show about a small charter airline. Martin (who is voiced by a certain Mr. Cumberbatch, big surprise) is the pilot, but no one ever takes him seriously. Everyone just assumes Douglas, who is the first officer of the airline, is the pilot and it's sort of a running gag in the show. The "lethal chef" I referenced would be Arthur, the airline's dimwitted but well-meaning steward who cannot cook to save his life. Anyway, I have a feeling my explanation is not doing the show justice, so maybe you should just check it out for yourself smile.png

For the second drabble, I tried my hand at some angsty Sherlock/Janine. Initially I was in love with the idea, but it came out all wrong. So maybe I'll have another go at it sometime.

#63: Control

“Shall I call the lethal chef to brew you another delicious cup of hand-wipe tea?”

“I’m fine without anyone poisoning me, thanks,” Martin spluttered in between coughs.

“Or would Sir prefer to continue reviving the Black Plague?” A hint of concern laced Douglas’s usual snark.

“Need I remind you again that I am th-the … hah’etschih! ‘hcchiouu!” Martin’s authoritative voice would have been much more convincing, had it not been interrupted by another pair of sneezes.

“Seriously, Martin. It won’t harm anyone if you take a nap for half an hour.”

Martin practically whispered, but gave in.

“You have control.”

#45: Sore

He was conflicted between letting himself float away on the soft lilt of her Irish accent, and wanting to push her away from him.

He appreciated how she took care of him when he fell ill; how she changed his soggy sheets after restless feverish nights; how she rubbed his back reassuringly when he coughed and handed him tissues when he sneezed.

But he couldn’t help but dream of someone who loved him, whom he loved back, genuinely, with all his heart.

So he let her stroke his forehead – fevered skin sore to the touch – and imagined it was John.

Cabin Pressure and pining!Sherlock. Two of my favourite things. :inlove:

Definitely need to check out Cabin Pressure. Been on my list for too long.

And sad Sherlock. Needs his Jawn.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm finally getting around to reading anything and everything related to Sherlock, my newest addiction. I've just finished reading every single one of your drabbles and I am in absolute heaven. in_love.gif I do hope you continue. I love your writing...and you've captured Sherlock and John beautifully.

Ok. I did it. I downloaded Cabin Pressure and was hooked from word 1. So I had to come back and tell you A. thanks for giving me the shove there, and B. your fix is Perfect!!!! I can just hear it! Priceless! It might just be one of my new Favorite things!

• 1 month later...

Hello all! Sorry I've been away so long. A very close family member passed away recently and I haven't really been in the mood to write. But I'm back now with two drabbles, and if anyone is still reading my silly ol' babbling, there'll be more soon. Enjoy! smile.png

#13: Care

“You don’t eat enough, I’ve been telling you for weeks—now look what it’s done to you!”

Too tired to even reply, Sherlock merely nodded weakly and sipped at the tea Mrs. Hudson had made him. She had been mothering him for days now, but her concern reached a climax when Sherlock didn’t try to contradict her, shut her up, or shove her out of his flat. His forehead was warm to her touch; and he looked younger than ever.

“You need to learn to take care of yourself.”

A beat.

“Till you learn it, I’ll be here for you.”

#69: Fuck

What are you doing?”

Martin found Benedict in his trailer, shoving a rolled-up tissue up his nose.

“The Sudafed’s dot helpigg,” Benedict snuffled around the tissue. His breath hitched twice, eyes narrowing, but the sneeze never came. “I’b trying to bake byself sdeeze ‘cause mby voice is so stuffy.”

“Interesting… Good luck with that then.”

As if on cue, Benedict’s head tilted back and he gasped. “heh—NFSCHhuh! hhiSCHchiew!”

After a harsh noseblow, he tested his voice expectantly.

“Do I sound better?”

“Yes. But your nose is bright red. That’ll need quite the amount of make-up, Rudolph,” Martin joked.

“Fuck.”

First of all, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. :(:hug:

I hope writing these drabbles made you smile just as reading them made me smile. That last one is too adorable for words. <3

• 1 month later...

- leaves drabble and disappears in the darkness -

(Does anyone remember that drabble I wrote a while back where John takes care of Harry's cat, Oscar, for a few days? Apparently Sherlock likes the kittycat now, even though he's still horribly allergic.)

(By the way, I'm working on a longer allergic!Sherlock drabble, but I kind of got stuck and I'm torn between finishing it or posting it without a proper ending.)

#18: Midnight

There’s a faint commotion coming from the kitchen. John trudges down the stairs sleepily to investigate the source of the noise.

The room is pitch dark and John hears a loud grunt from Sherlock, who has apparently tripped over something.

“Why are all the lights off?”

“Didn’t want to wake up Oscar,” Sherlock mumbles.

“Well, you did though.” John gestures towards the mewling black cat and turns on the light. “What are you doing anyway? It’s past midnight.”

“Was looking for …” Sherlock pauses, breathless, then wrinkles his nose and turns his face into his shoulder. “huh’AHh’shoo! ng’iSCHuh! snf—Tissues.”

• 10 months later...

... so I wrote a One Direction drabble. I am so incredibly sorry. :blush:

In the unlikely case someone likes this, let me know and I might write more 1D. By the way, I have another Sherlock ficlet in the works right now!

--- (100 words on the dot, but no prompt/number)

They were on stage; singing, dancing and entertaining thousands of excited fans. Normally Louis adored concerts, but tonight he wasn’t feeling himself. He hoped the sound engineers would take care of his nasal-sounding voice; and he struggled with the high notes in his solo.

During the chorus, Louis turned away from the microphone and muffled a sneeze into his fist: “heh’ECHH!” Harry patted him on the back lightly in blessing.

When Louis sneezed again, a fan threw him a pack of tissues with a “Get well soon! ♥scrawled on it. He would thank her profusely later at the signing.

• 1 year later...

I know this is old, I just want to say I only just read through all these and they were AMAZING !!!??? My heart melted . I love allergic or sick Sherlock so much. Some of these made me warm and fluttery inside because they were soo cute ugh. I would like to see more. If you ever come back to this..

maybe some more like fetishy john all flustered over Sherlock....

That's what I want to read. *Dreamy eyes*

Hiding of embarrassment now haha

Archived