Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Care-Taking"

MusicAddictGirl

This fits better in a 'roleplaying' category rather than 'fetish' but whatever, is still related. Along with sneezing, this is the thing I like most as far as turn ons or pleasures. I love to take care of guys when they are sick, hurt, weak, or even depressed. I love easing their pain, helping them feel better any way I can. It can involve intimate stuff, such as kissing, so basically like the typical 'sexy nurse' role, but it doesn't necessarily have to. I get pleasure by simply being for them when they need someone to take care them. This can relate to sneezing in the situation of caring for a guy with a cold, or even bad allergies. Bringing them tissues, or even holding the tissue to their face for them when they sneeze sneeze.gif Or gently wiping their irritated/runny nose. wubsmiley.gif And I especially like when the guys act a certain way. Insisting they are fine when they obviously aren't. Being sweet and appreciative of the help. Yet, maybe saying things like "you don't need to do this" or "I'll be okay by myself." Thinking of others first, even when they're in worse shape, such as worrying they'll get me sick too by being around them. I see these types of behaviors in my favorite character from a show I enjoy called "Criminal Minds" I admit I am a bit obsessed with this man, and the actor who plays him, the amazing, talented and beautiful Matthew Grey Gubler. heart.gif Here are some nice scenes showing what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=48ZYVbsii5A Comment please with your thoughts on this topic, especially if you can relate. happy.png

I can totally relate! I like pretty much everything you mentioned, but I also like it when the guy is being sort of bratty in denying that he's sick/in need of help, as odd as that sounds. :P I also like to be the one being cared for, but only in a role-play situation mostly, because I feel really embarrassed about it if I actually am sick/hurt/whatever. I love the whole sexy-nurse thing though, both when it's a nice nurse or a more sadistic one, haha. ;)

I share this interest very much so. I could be on either side of that situation (being taken care or taking care of.) Which is very strange because I am asocial most of the time and can even be a little antisocial sometimes. It's a very confusing mindset indeed. All I know is I would love to be in that situation, by natural causes preferably. Though I guess role playing it would be interesting.

I also like it when the guy is being sort of bratty in denying that he's sick/in need of help, as odd as that sounds. tonguesmiley.gif I also like to be the one being cared for, but only in a role-play situation mostly, because I feel really embarrassed about it if I actually am sick/hurt/whatever. I love the whole sexy-nurse thing though, both when it's a nice nurse or a more sadistic one, haha. wink.png

-'Bratty,' eh? Hm, that's interesting.. A sort of stubbornness and being a little pouty about it could be cute I suppose. Yeah, I will occasionally play the other role too, but prefer to be the care-taker/nurse.. 'Sadistic' Ah, I don't play that role well. I a sweet nurse. Though I consider myself to be more 'dominant' than 'submissive' in relationships, despite my timidness in most social situations. And I tend to like more submissive-type guys. It's more that I'm 'protective' though, rather than being controlling. I like when they depend on me, that sort of thing

I share this interest very much so. I could be on either side of that situation (being taken care or taking care of.) Which is very strange because I am asocial most of the time and can even be a little antisocial sometimes. It's a very confusing mindset indeed. All I know is I would love to be in that situation, by natural causes preferably. Though I guess role playing it would be interesting.

-Hm, weird, both the people who have commented so far are males, I would have expected more females to relate and comment on this. Certainly ot complaining though! Now, when you say you'd like to be in this situation, which side do mean, being the caretaker, or the one being cared for? .-. And yes, it is always better when it is a real situation. I've only previously done online roleplaying, and as far as real situations, have done a little with my boyfriend... Who, unfortunately, has lots of health issues and is in pain quite often. /: He has back issues, has a condition where's he's prone to headaches/migraines, seems to get sick a lot. Not to mention emotional issues. And I hate to see him suffer, but whenever I can help and comfort him, I'm happy. :heart:

I guess I'm the first girl! I love care taking (never done it, but I wish! :) )for men whom I find attractive. There is something so sexy about a men brought down by something as "small" as a cold or fever. However, anything to serious will just scare me! A lot of what you said, but I could not get enjoyment out of anything serious. Not that it's wrong if you do, I'm just a worry wart upset.gif

Now, when you say you'd like to be in this situation, which side do mean, being the caretaker, or the one being cared for? .-.

Pretty much either side. Someone needing to be taken care of when they're at a low point is something I've always been interested in, but switching places would be enjoyable too.

I guess I'm the first girl! I love care taking (never done it, but I wish! smile.png )for men whom I find attractive. There is something so sexy about a men brought down by something as "small" as a cold or fever. However, anything to serious will just scare me! A lot of what you said, but I could not get enjoyment out of anything serious. Not that it's wrong if you do, I'm just a worry wart upset.gif

"There is something so sexy about a men brought down by something as "small" as a cold or fever." -Agreed.. Same thing with a guy who has bad allergies. A little dust or a kitten cause them to have a massive sneezing attack <3 ..Ah, yeah, I'm pretty much the opposite of a germaphobe.. And I'd be happy to risk getting sick just so I can be there for them.. <3 Especially if it's something more serious.. They need me more, I must be there to make them feel better .-. I'll feel bad if I can't/don't help them. Besides I don't get sick very often, even when being around people who are, must have a good immune system, so wouldn't worry too much about catching it.
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm finding this forum really great! I am female, 36 years old, and I can totally relate to that.

I have been role playing with my sister since always... She is one year older than me and we have always played together. When I was about 5 we were both addicted to the japanese cartoon Heide. We loved it so much we started pretending to be the characters from the cartoon. We loved playing with Clara the most (she was not healthly and couldn't walk). From that point we started inventing our own sick characters to play. In the beggining, my sister were all of them. From a certain point in time, all the sick roles became mine.

We loved playing together so much that we never wanted to stop. Even though I got married, we still find the time to be together and play about once a week. It's our little secret. LOL

I love to take care of my husband when he's sick. and I love when my fave characters get sick on a tv show... My sister loves taking care of people too.

As kids, we were always embarrassed about when we got sick (I still am a little bit). However i like the sick person role (always male) in the role play... We both have different preferences though. I prefer the sick character to try to hide his vulnerability and be though in the outside. My sister enjoy when the sick person looks extremly frigile (skinny and sickly), to the extent that it's impossible to hide.

Omfg!! This is me!!! Like, i love caring for others...tho when the tables are turned, i hide my illness and become very shy...im like no..im not worth it...but i like knowing that i did something good for another. Thats just how i've been since i can remember. Like....i remember not sleeping for days because of college...and my best guy and girl friend was sick with a cold. Welp my nuturing side came out and i was ignoring myself and was worried if they were ok if they wanted me to run to the local store near our campus to get them tea...they were both like, ur a very sweet and unique person...i was like all :blush::shy: but i assumed everyone was like that. Im even the same way with my family because they each have a disability. So yeah...:blush::shy:

I enjoyed fantasy of the caretaker role long before realizing this fetish. Later on ending up on immunosurppresants made actually acting on these a bit more conflicting.

I am a HUGE fan of care-taking! I would love to take care of a woman while she's sick. I would bring her tissues, snuggle with her, make her tea, give her a massage, anything she wanted. I wouldn't mind having someone be a caretaker for me when I am sick. I can sometimes turn into a baby when I am sick, as much as I hate to admit it. LOL.

I am a HUGE fan of care-taking! I would love to take care of a woman while she's sick. I would bring her tissues, snuggle with her, make her tea, give her a massage, anything she wanted. I wouldn't mind having someone be a caretaker for me when I am sick. I can sometimes turn into a baby when I am sick, as much as I hate to admit it. LOL.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! :stretcher: u...u amazing person....u!

Funny because I always thought that was more of a woman thing (to want to take care of guys). I guess I was totally wrong about that, and I'm glad! But when you say that, you mean you'd like to take care of a woman you have a crush on, right? Because for me to want to take care of a guy I would have to have a crush on him...

• 1 month later...

Funny because I always thought that was more of a woman thing (to want to take care of guys). I guess I was totally wrong about that, and I'm glad!

Me too! Very excited to see so many people that can relate. Really nice to see there's plenty of guys that like it too. I really think there's something to this sneezing fetish, everyone I've come across online who share it all seem like amazing, caring people.

• 2 weeks later...

caring for a guy with a cold, or even bad allergies. Bringing them tissues, or even holding the tissue to their face for them when they sneeze Or gently wiping their irritated/runny nose.

this...! this! i want to do it so much!

but even more than this, my caretaking is part of my everyday life, even non fetishy things xD like cuddling them and massaging them and petting their head wubsmiley.gifwubsmiley.gifwubsmiley.gifwubsmiley.gifwubsmiley.gifahhh i need a SO to do this to sooo much!!!!)

on the contrary, i hate having other people care for me xD ever xD

if im sick i just pretend im not and hope no one notices xD

I consider myself to be more 'dominant' than 'submissive' in relationships, despite my timidness in most social situations. And I tend to like more submissive-type guys. It's more that I'm 'protective' though, rather than being controlling. I like when they depend on me, that sort of thing

ps

THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS! is so what i was trying to describe xD

• 3 weeks later...

I can definitely relate to this. I love taking care of people even when they're not sick. I like checking up on them and helping them through things. Being sick just brings with it the added bonus of sniffling and sneezing and other sick-related things. But, really, I think the care-taking thing is probably at the forefront of my fetish, really. I just have this urge to make everybody happy, y'know? Like by wrapping them up in fluffy blankets and feeding them popcorn and stroking their hair and watching all their favourite films and letting them cry in my shoulder and just generally loving people until they feel less crap.

I know my best friend gets so stressed out when it comes to exams. He was a mess last year and spent a lot more time than the average person crying. He just gets so nervous. So I got to do a lot of back rubbing and reassuring and things like that.

Gosh, that video was heartbreaking at the beginning. I was not prepared for that.

• 1 year later...

I love care taking. I wish allergies were more debilitating. I would love to lay in bed with my allergy stricken man, holding a box of tissues and comforting him through every sneeze.....GOOSE BUMPSSSSSSSS... All the guys I've ever been with just get annoyed when I try to take care of them when they sneeze. I guess it's not seen as something worthy of needing care.

To contribute to the earlier comments - I'm a female and I've always loved the care taking aspect. I'm a big sis, and I'm the "Mom" of my group of friends - the gal who orders everyone waters whether they want them or not, and such. But I generally don't do anything to press peoples' boundaries, and what I love so much about sneezefic, and H/C fluff in general is often the afflicted character has to drop his or her defenses and be looked after for a bit. I love that close and casual intimacy. But as for me, personally - I hate being looked after. When I'm not feeling well, I want to be left the hell alone.

I love care taking. I wish allergies were more debilitating. I would love to lay in bed with my allergy stricken man, holding a box of tissues and comforting him through every sneeze.....GOOSE BUMPSSSSSSSS... All the guys I've ever been with just get annoyed when I try to take care of them when they sneeze. I guess it's not seen as something worthy of needing care.

This is adorable.

I can relate to almost all of this. Sneezing itself doesn't interest me much unless it comes from illness. I love the thought of caring for someone during a time of some vulnerability. I don't enjoy getting sick, but in a weird way, the risk of contagion seems to add a little bit of appeal to these caretaking encounters.

I'm a bit of a confusing person so I'll try to explain this. I love it when a "tough guy" or "bad boy" gets a really nasty cold, and I'm the one to take care of him in some way. Even if it's just giving him a hug, bringing him tissues, or something simple as long as I get to see that weakened state that he never lets anyone see. I absolutely melt when he denies being sick or needing help, but when he eventually admits that he is sick but still tells me not to worry about it I just can't handle myself anymore.

I can totally relate to you! I would love to take care of my S.O., no matter what it is if its a cold or if they're just feeling down. But if I'm the one who's sick just leave me alone disgust.gif

Archived