Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Care-Taking"

MusicAddictGirl

To contribute to several other comments I've seen, no matter how much I enjoy (nearly demand allowance) caretaking when I get sick I will pretend I'm not to the point of looking ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit of a confusing person so I'll try to explain this. I love it when a "tough guy" or "bad boy" gets a really nasty cold, and I'm the one to take care of him in some way. Even if it's just giving him a hug, bringing him tissues, or something simple as long as I get to see that weakened state that he never lets anyone see. I absolutely melt when he denies being sick or needing help, but when he eventually admits that he is sick but still tells me not to worry about it I just can't handle myself anymore.

I totally get this. The more "tough" or serious the guy is, the more appealing it is when he is vulnerable with an illness. I think this miiiight be one of the reasons I love "bad boy" and anti-hero characters so much. :P

• 2 months later...

Ah yes. The only issue I have with care tacking is it might make them better too fast thumbsdownsmiley.png so I am a little bit conflicted.

Haha! That is so funny! I always get upset when I'm watching a sick episode of a show and the character starts to get better and then the caretaking stops. If you haven't watched episode 2X13 of Hart of Dixie, you should. It was made for Hurt/Comfort. You can find it on Netflix, and there are very yummy clips on Youtube. Unfortunately, all of the flu sufferers in the episode recover rather quickly (a bit too quickly for my tastes...)

• 2 months later...

It's interesting to read that most of you like to care for other people and hide away when you are sick. I guess that I could be your "perfect guy" because I really like to be cared for (by like a boyfriend though) in ways that you have described. I like to hide that I'm sick but at the same time I want people to care and specially guys I find attractive. I would love to have a boyfriend who fussed around about me being sick, taking care of me and trying to stop me from being so stubborn about not being sick (when I obviously am) :hypocrite: I like to comfort other people when they don't feel well too but it's not a fetish for me, just makes me happy knowing that I can help.

Archived