Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most Addicting App You Have

PetalPunk

What is the most addicting app/game you have on your phone/ipod/andriod/whatever?

Mine would probably have to be Pinterest! I can't stop! (and I won't stop--sorry..) I'm so addicted--I need help!

Followed by Intsagram, Facebook, and Twitter--in that order.

I unfortunately only have a second gen iPod Touch, but when I had an iPad for about half a month, it had to be Plague Inc. xD

Aside from Facebook, probably Candy Crush.

Although I'm stuck at the minute so haven't been on it for a while <_<

Sometimes I get obsessed with Twitter (especially if I can't fall asleep/don't want to get out of bed) where I keep refreshing it over-and-over on my phone to see what the next tweet is. I don't know what I'm expecting exactly. I'd be happier reading a good book. tiredsmiley.gif

As far as my current "Oh no! WHAT time is it?!" app, that would have to be Dungelot on the iPhone. It's kind of a Minesweeper/Rogue mashup. Terribly addictive!

Oh man....well candy crush saga..and my youtube app...im always looking at artists drawing and stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I probably play Candy Crush on Facebook a lot more than I should, especially when it pisses me the fuck off a lot of the time. I've been stuck on level 476 for 3 days now. :cry:

I don't have a smartphone, but my man does and sometimes I have to steal it and play Commander Keen. :yes:

I probably play Candy Crush on Facebook a lot more than I should, especially when it pisses me the fuck off a lot of the time. I've been stuck on level 476 for 3 days now. cry.gif

I hate that game.. It got too hard for me.. and I've had to reset my phone so many times that I just got rid of it because I had to start all over again. I was stuck on a level forever..

angry birds...theyre so cute lol...with candy crush, i got really sick of it after id get permanently stuck on one stupid level

Draw Something 2. I can't get off of it! My friends WANT me on Facebook but that game... It BECKONS...

I have a new app I'm addicted to: Hay Day. it's like farmville...for the iphone. SO addicting!!!

TUMBLR.

*high fives you* You GET me! I love my Tumblr. I'm up to 30 followers.

• 2 weeks later...

OK I have a new one: Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time. GODS. It's so awesome. It's the best game in existence.

I have one myself--have any of you played Hay Day---for the apple users... it's addicting. It's basically Farmville for the iphone.

Tumblr. is an addiction. :)

and hoping to not get addicted to flappy bird. .-. I promised myself I wouldn't get it. I'd break my screen.

I just downloaded Flappy Bird.

My life is over.

See you all on the other side.

Dude! My high score is 100. I love Flappy Bird. It's so angering, and yet...

WHAT?! How did you even manage that? I was so happy when I got my highscore to 30, and now I just feel deflated :cry:

:P

Other than Facebook, my all time most addictive app is definitely Bejeweled. That one app is responsible for countless spent hours. I did play Plants Vs. Zombies for a while but I eventually got tired of it after I beat it a couple times. I seriously think some of these apps need to come with a warning label that reads... "WARNING! Use of this application may result in reduced productivity."

WHAT?! How did you even manage that? I was so happy when I got my highscore to 30, and now I just feel deflated :cry:

:P

I'm a girl who has 10 billion on Temple Run 2, so I guess games just come easily to me.

Archived