Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most Addicting App You Have

PetalPunk

Dude! My high score is 100. I love Flappy Bird. It's so angering, and yet...

WHAT?! How did you even manage that? I was so happy when I got my highscore to 30, and now I just feel deflated :cry:

:P

I'm a girl who has 10 billion on Temple Run 2, so I guess games just come easily to me.

. High score of 11 on flappy bird (I've been sucked into the game.. .-: ejndndnsuxhhwbdychs it's addicting and angers me so much). I'm like the king of that game :P . ELEVEN. Get on my level.

High score of 11 on flappy bird (I've been sucked into the game.. .-: ejndndnsuxhhwbdychs it's addicting and angers me so much). I'm like the king of that game :P . ELEVEN. Get on my level.

I managed to get to 31! OOOOOSH! Gold medal right there! :yay:

High score of 11 on flappy bird (I've been sucked into the game.. .-: ejndndnsuxhhwbdychs it's addicting and angers me so much). I'm like the king of that game :P . ELEVEN. Get on my level.

. I was joking haha xd I suck at that game. Goodjob :)
  • 2 weeks later...

. I was joking haha xd I suck at that game. Goodjob :)

. I have 32 now just an update :P skillz

I have 32 now just an update tonguesmiley.gif skillz

I'll just leave this here tonguesmiley.gif

2hojyav.png

I prefer the more "euphoric" version of flappy bird. google "flappy fedora" hahahahaha its so good

Mine is CandyCrush. I even had to create dummy accounts in FB using my other e-mail that I usually just use for work so I can send life points to my main account thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I have 32 now just an update :P skillz

I'll just leave this here :P

2hojyav.png

See Puddin' I knew you'd get there!

Candy crush was by far the most addicting app I ever had. I had to cut myself off and I'm pretty sure I went thru withdrawals. Anywho, I'm off that app for good now. Haha

Archived