Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Sick, Sneezy Crush <3

CuteSneezeGirl

CuteSneezeGirl

My journal of the new year. X3 At least, as accurate as I could make it.

I should post this before I faint... 0////0

Wednesday, January 1

I have a crush. On a guy named Brandon.

He looks EXACTLY like Harry Potter. As a 3rd year student. I mean, seriously... he’s like a mirror image. He has dark brown hair, green eyes, and a flawless smile. *-*

He even has glasses... <3

Well, he’s one of my best friends. I go everywhere with him. <3 People tease us, saying we’re a couple. And I wish we were... T.T But he always replies, “Of course not! We’re just friends.”

And I’m like, “Yeah. JUST FRIENDS. .-.”

But of course, I can’t tell him that. I’d die of embarrassment... 0////0

ANYWAYS. His family was going somewhere, so he came over for New Years Eve. (Our parents are close friends... XD)

He was sniffing constantly, his nose torturously red. At first, I assumed it was just the cold air. He’d walked here, so that was pretty reasonable.

Well, fast forward 30 minutes. He was STILL sniffing constantly. By then, I was watching him intently. Maybe it was just my imagination. But he looked kind of pale... O_O

The rest of the afternoon passed without much incident. We were just messing around. He’s really funny... XD

And suddenly, he stopped. “Wait, I have to sneeze...” He inhaled sharply. “Heh-heh-HEH-HETSCHUUUUU!”

It was an amazing buildup. The sneeze sounded so desperate. And unbelievably sexy, too. >.< We were standing next to the window, so I could see all the spray. There was so much... *-*

He sniffed. “Sorry. It’s a bit dusty...” And then, he continued talking as if nothing had happened.

Then, about 10 minutes later, he paused again. He closed his eyes, his breath hitching. “Heh... heh-HEHKSHHHH! Heh-ITCHOOOOO!!” They were the itchiest, most powerful sneezes I’d ever heard. >////<

He blushed hotly. “What is wrong with my nose today?!”

I laughed, trying not to melt... :’D

The day went on, with him sneezing constantly. As the hours passed, his sneezes became progressively messier. I was in heaven... :’D

At night, we went outside to watch the fireworks. It was really cold, and he didn’t have a jacket. <3

“Ha-KSHUU!” He sneezed cutely, into the back of his hand.

“A-Are you cold?” I inquired.

He nodded. “I’m fine... HETSCHUUU!” Best. Timing. EVER. X3

I felt like I was dreaming... <3 I took off my jacket, handing it to him. “Y-You can... err... keep this for now.” *Blush*

I still can’t believe I said that... >.< I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶a̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ -.-

He looked surprised. “You don’t have to...”

I smiled (stupidly). “It’s okay, I’ll get another one.”

I went inside for a minute or so. When I returned, he was in the middle of a sneezing fit. 0/////0 “Ha-ISHHH! He-KSHHH! It-CHHHHH! Hit-CHUUUUU! Ha-HA-KSHUUUUUU!!”

“B-Bless you...” I stuttered, my cheeks heating up. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was...

“Thadks.” He sniffed. Congestion lingered slightly in his voice. It was too hot... <3

“Um... Are you okay?” I blushed, looking away.

“Actually, I thidk I bight have a code... HEHCHSSHHH!” He sneezed as if to prove his point.

I a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ died. O_O

Then, when the fireworks were almost done, he sneezed again. “Het-CHHHH!”

It was so cute. <3

Luckily, it was dark. Because I was blushing madly... 0/////0

Anyways, he was spending the night at my house. >.< But he’s like a family member to me, so it wasn’t at all awkward. ^^

It was around 1 AM... (fireworks ended at midnight). I was half asleep. Suddenly, his breath hitched. X3 “Heh-Heh-HEH-ITSCHUUUUUU!! Het-CHSHHHHH! Heh-KSHHHH! He-ISHHHHHH! Hih-ITCHHOOO! Ah-Hah-KSSSHHHHHHHHH!!”

And I was like, OMG. I just saw my crush sneeze. Six times. UNCOVERED.

It took everything inside of me not to scream. <3

He fell asleep before me. His breathing sounded so chesty and congested... >////<

I think I’m the luckiest girl alive... ;v;

Thursday, January 2

Guess what woke me up this morning?

Brandon’s. SNEEZES. ;v;

“Heh-HETCHHHUUU! Hah-HAH-TCHIEWWW!” He sniffed.

“Bless you...”

“Sorry! Did I wake you?”

I shook my head. “No, it’s okay. How are you feeling?”

He blew his nose into a tissue. “I’ve been sdeezig all bordidg...”

I was like, ‘What did I miss? *-*’ But he doesn’t know about my fetish, so I just smiled and nodded. ^^”

Suddenly, the CUTEST pre-sneeze expression fell over his face. “Heh... heh... heh... HEH...” His breath hitched. The anticipation was killing me. O_O

Then he frowned. “It’s *sniff* sdtuck...”

I tapped his nose playfully. :3 Instantly, his sneezy expression returned. We both waited (anxiously? XD).

And then...

“It-CHHUUU! Heh-KSHHHHH! Ha-KSHUUUU!! Hi-TCHUUUU! Hah-ESHHHHHH!! Heh-Heh-Heh-HEH-HETCHHUUUUUUUU!!!”

I was in heaven. ;v;

He sniffed, blowing his nose into a tissue. “I feel terrible...”

I smiled (not so sympathetically... ^^”). “Aww, poor you! Do you need anything?”

“Do, I’b okay...”

“Are you sure?”

He nodded. “HESSSHOOO!! Actually... I could use sobe bore tissues.”

“What?! I opened that box yesterday!” I thought he was just joking around. But the pile of them in the trash can suggested otherwise...

He took a handful of fresh tissues and sneezed into them. “HETCHHOOO! Hih-ESHHOOOO!”

His face reddened. “Are you sure you’re okay with this? Being around be when I’b sick, I bead...”

“Of course! IF you pay me $1000...”

It was an amazing morning indeed. X3

-Time Skip-

By noon, he was sneezing uncontrollably. Like once every few minutes. >:3

He’d already used up 3 tissue boxes. At first, I’d counted his sneezes, but I lost track somewhere around 100. He was so sneezy... <3

...Fine, I admit it. I’d daydreamed about him getting sick before. But I never thought it would actually happen... :’D

He had a fever of 100.2 F (like 37.9 C). I felt so bad for enjoying it. ;.; But I couldn’t help it...

“Hah-HA-KSHH! Heh-KSHH! Ha-Ikshhh! Heh-KSHUU! Ekshuuu!” Simply a sniffle was too much for his nose to stand. XD

“Maybe I should call your parents...” I stated worriedly.

“Do, it’s fide. They’ll come soon anyways.”

“Are you sure you don’t need anything? Water? Food?”

“I cad’t tell you. It’s too troublesobe.”

“No, it’s not! Tell me!!”

“Hmm... for you –heh-ITCHUU!– to stop worrying?”

“Shut up.”

And with that, he dodged every concern I brought up. He’s too sweet... ;v;

Despite how miserable he must have felt, he was still insanely funny. And we had a lot of fun messing around... :D

He left around 2, since he didn’t feel well. And he didn’t want to infect me. Personally, I wouldn’t mind a cold, if it was from him... <3

I walked him to his house, because it’s like a 5-10 minute walk. And then it happened. OMG. O.O The SECOND he walked outside, he started sneezing.

I assumed it was because of the cold air. It’s freezing where I live... But that wasn’t all.

He. Didn’t. Stop.

He just kept on sneezing. Once he started, the sneezes kept coming. *-* He could only manage a few words before sneezing again...

“Heh-HEKSHHH! Sorry, I... I dod’t... Ha-ISHHH! kdow... heh... kdow why... Hit-CHUU! I keep... HETCHUU! sdeezig... Huh-KSHHHH! Het-CHSHHHH! KISHUUUUU!!!”

I... just... *Faints*

Great. Now I like him even more. <3

Yes, this. Really. Happened. XD *Insert scream here...*

It took me awhile to write, sorry! ^^” That’s why I’m not posting this on 1/2... -.- Sadly, I haven’t seen him since. ;.;

I can’t wait for Monday. Then I’ll finally see him again... <3 If you guys want me to, I can tell you about what happens then. ^^

Uwahh, thanks for reading my observations! Happy (late -.-) new year! :D

Omg please update, you're a lucky girl to see him so sneezy, he sounds soooo cute. And bless him the poor guy must have been so miserable, lucky for him you were there to keep him company. Just absolute great obs and very well written.. thanks a bunch for sharing.

U...u ...u...lucky girl!!! AND HE LOOKS LIKE HARRY POTTER!?! *Nosebleed* if u say he has a scar im movin to.neptune XD

OH. MY. GOD. That was absolutely amazing - probably one of the best obs I have ever read! You're such a lucky girl ^.^

I hope you don't mind, but your story gave me inspiration for a story. Different characters, but very similar plot. It's called Snowed In if you want to read it.

This is awesome!!!!!! Are you sure this is real life? ;)

You're so lucky! I would die for something like that to happen to me. If you can please update!

You two sure 'mess around' a lot ;) *suggestive eyebrow wiggle* haha :)

Lucky ! My I died inside reading this ;) so hot. Gosh. Can he not be so hot? Wow well described observation, ya sure it aint a fanfic? Too perfect to be real. :) . I want to steal him ;o . Mwahaha.

Lucky ! My I died inside reading this wink.png so hot. Gosh. Can he not be so hot? Wow well described observation, ya sure it aint a fanfic? Too perfect to be real. smile.png . I want to steal him ;o . Mwahaha.

I would like you to please, if you have time, to read my fic called Snowed In that goes along with this story. I think you'll like it.

Lucky ! My I died inside reading this wink.png so hot. Gosh. Can he not be so hot? Wow well described observation, ya sure it aint a fanfic? Too perfect to be real. smile.png . I want to steal him ;o . Mwahaha.

I would like you to please, if you have time, to read my fic called Snowed In that goes along with this story. I think you'll like it.

. My pleasure :) ill find it hah.
CuteSneezeGirl

Wah, my strikethroughs all turned into HTML. T.T

Anyways, it’s Monday (for me). I decided to write a quick obs on what happened... here it is~! ^.^

Kaida Lake: Thanks so much! ;) My life seems to be full of sneezes... I feel so lucky! ^^ Here’s what happened today... it’s not as interesting, but I’m still glad it happened. :D

Kshu: Thank you! ;v; It really was... <3

Melody: I know! I’m so lucky... :D

ichixshiro14: Of course~! :D Here’s the next update!

flowerpower67: Really? Thanks! ;v; I’m so honored... ^^

Artygirl22: Yesh. >.< And I’ve always liked Harry Potter, too.... *Dies*

HoneyBunny: Thank you so much! :D It was even more amazing in real life... <3

smmoct3: I’m sure! XD I’m also sure that if his sneeziness goes on, I’m going to faint... :D

Little_sniffle: Thank. You. So. Much. :D It really was amazing... <3

Carebear<3: Haha, we do... XD *Blushes*

v a n ι l l a: No kidding. I’m going to kill myself and steal my life. I used to be someone else, but I figured she was too lucky, so I killed her. Muahaha. ;D

DeathNoteOwner: Thanks so much! :D My life is like a fanfic... I don’t deserve anything that happens. It’s just too amazing... ;v;

elements: It was... *Dies of happiness* :D

Winter break just ended, which means school resumes. -.- But it also means I can see Brandon... so... I’m not completely devastated about it. ;)

Anyways, I have him for second period. He was sooo adorable. His nose was all red and his face was pale... I wanted to hug him. ;v;

The best part? He was sneezing uncontrollably. XD He didn’t want to distract the class, so they were all stifles.

“Heh-TCSHHHH! It-KSSHHHHHHH!”

Extremely messy stifles. :3

He covered his desk... and those around his... with spray. He was literally sneezing every half a minute. It was intoxicating. O.O

20 minutes into class, he started sneezing nonstop. The whole class stopped to wait for him. O.O

“Hah-ISHHHH! Het-TCHHH! *sniff* Heh-KSHHH! Um, may I Het-CHSHHHHH! go to the Ha-HA-KSHHH! Et-CHUUU! *sniff* nurse? Het-TCSHHHH! Ha-HA-HATCHHHUUUU!!!”

And of course, the teacher said, “NO. Please continue to sneeze and infect the whole class. Yes.” .-.

I didn’t see him at lunch... T.T So I assumed he went home. I was kind of worried... When school was over, I decided to call him.

Our conversation went like this:

Me: Hello?

Brandon: Hi... *sniff*

Me: Are you okay?

Brandon: I have the flu. (He coughed. It was this hot, chesty cough that killed me inside. <3)

Me: Really? What’s your temperature?

Brandon: I don’t kdow. Pretty high *sniff*. (He’s still so congested... :3)

Me: Aww. Should I come over?

Brandon: Dod’t you dare! You DOD’T wadt to catch this!

Me: (Melts) Are you sure?

Brandon: YES. (He laughed, trying to sound dramatic. Imagine a sick, sneezy boy acting in a romance movie. X3) Stay away frob be. (And then he let out two wet, explosive sneezes. RIGHT INTO THE PHONE. I was dying...) Heh-TCHHHHH! Ha-ETCHHUUU!!

Me: Bless you... 0////0 You sound horrible! When are you coming back to school?

Brandon: I dod’t kdow, it will probably take a week.

Me: Oh. Well, hope you’re okay...

Brandon: I’b fide, actually. I’m kinda glad to be out of school, haha.

Me: ...You’re evil, you know? >.<

Brandon: *Laughs* I kdow...

There was more, but I don’t remember it. But I know I’m definitely visiting him. I don’t want to miss out on his wonderful sneezes... XD

Anyways, I’ll try to keep you guys updated... I think I can visit him on Wednesday or Thursday. Otherwise, hope you enjoyed~ XD

ASDFGHJKL I am going to die. Right now. See? Now I'm dead. Look what you've done. Ugh. So cute. So freaking cute.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe can I have ur life?. Gosh he's adorable ;o . I love ur obs ! :) . Keep us updated c:

*Insert nosebleed* Just....dont mind me...oh..my nose is bleeding? Ignore that...but yes i hope harry potter's twin feels better. XD

I always talk about how I'd hate to ever go back to school, but BOOYYY I'd love a day in that class! (If it didn't kill me)

You are one lucky girl! Poor boy though!

I always love it when someone who sneezes once/twice ends up reallly being a multiple sneezer ;)

Archived