Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Sick, Sneezy Crush <3

CuteSneezeGirl

CuteSneezeGirl

v a n ι l l a: Yesh. *Cuteness overload* I was so happy... :3

DeathNoteOwner: Thank you so much! ;v; My life makes me happy... (Lol, that didn’t make sense. XD)

flowerpower67: Thanks! Just not too soon... *Grins evilly* :D

Artygirl22: He’s so cuuuuuute... *Fangirls* (Oh no, my keyboard is splattered with blood... er... maybe I shouldn’t type any more :D)

Psysneezy: Same here!! I hate when break ends... unless I’m THIS lucky. :D It was amazing, to say the least! ^^

Little_sniffle: *Deader* (Because that’s CERTAINLY a word XD)

ichixshiro14: He IS awesome. X3 And I did... :D

Carebear<3: Yes. Wonderfully intense. X3

Wahh, I planned on seeing Brandon. But I never did. I was too busy... ;.;

Anyways, I FINALLY had time today. X3 So here you are~

-At his house-

“Miss me?” I smirked.

“WHAT THE HECK?! Why are you–” He turned away, catching a sneeze in his hands. “Hekshhh!!”

“Bless you. Feeling better?”

He ignored my concerns, as usual. <3 “Go away. You shouldd’t be here.”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s a free country.”

“But stalking people is illegal.”

“Hm... aren’t you being a bit selfish?”

“Really? How, exactly?” He sneezed again. *o* “Hat-CHHHHHH!!”

“Come on! I even walked here.”

“Yeah. That takes like, two midutes. How troublesobe.”

We had an (immature ^^”) argument. But I won. Mainly because he was too annoyed to argue any more... XD

We didn’t have much to do. So we just sat down and watched TV. He was next to me when suddenly, his breath hitched. It was amazing. His hands fell instinctively over his mouth as he let out a series of sneezes... *-*

“He... Heh... Het-SCHOO! Ha-KSHUUU! Heh-TCSHHHH!! Hih-Hit-CHUUUUU!”

He’s. So. CUTE. >///<

I wondered if he’d sneeze again. Well, a few minutes later, he did. :D “Ha-ISHHH! Het-KSHHHH!”

There was so much spray... :3 By this time, it was impossible to focus on the movie. My attention was completely on him...

He didn’t sneeze for another 10 minutes. I think his sneezes were overdue, because he had a gigantic sneezing fit. “Heh-ITSCHUUUUUU!! Heh-KSHHHHH! Hah-KISHHHH!” It was incredible. He sneezed for a full minute... *o* “Ha-HA-ITCHUUU! It-CHSHHHHH! Heh-TCHHHHH!! Hah-ITCCHHOOO!! Ah... Hah... Hah-KSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!”

They were extremely messy sneezes. He’d sneezed into his hands, and quickly excused himself to wash them. It was amazing... XD

Shortly afterward, he blew his nose wetly into a tissue. Instantly, he sneezed a triple, misting the air with spray. “Hit-CHUU! Hat-CHIEWWW! Heh... Het-CHUUUUU!”

I was dying by then. It was just too amazing. ;u;

He sneezed a few more times. He was sniffling constantly, and every few minutes, he had to blow his nose. But that just made him sneezier. :D

About an hour had passed. He leaned comfortably onto my shoulder. Soon after, I realized he was asleep... :D He looked so peaceful, his reddened nose making him even cuter. <3

Please excuse me as I die of happiness. :D It was truly amazing... ^^

This is toooo sweet for words xD I'm dying over here it sounds like a fanfic to me :P btw to me u guys act very couple- like ;)

How did I miss this obs? It's 2 weeks old and the most amazing thing to happen to someone irl. Hmm... it'd make a good story....

OMG that was amazing he's so protective of u trying to force u to leave so u dont get sick great ob

• 1 year later...

This obs is stellar too bad I want hear anymore because she's banned but this is was amazingly cute

Archived