Sneeze Fetish Forum

Didn't want to admit it...but I like him (LONG, M, a little F)

Not_Telling

Okay, guys. This is an incredibly long story, but it's amazing. More amazing than This. Was. Amazing.

Yeah. I went there.

So there's two guys, alright? One is named Christian and one is named Hunter (i really dont care, I'll use their first names if i wanna).

Each of them are tall-ish. Christian has medium-length ginger hair, freckles, and blue eyes. He is beautiful <3

Hunter's hair, it's like...you know harry potter in the fourth movie? Hair like that, only black. Hunter is kinda tan, and has dark-brown eyes. And...nice muscles...very good-looking, I will admit.

Christian doesn't go to my school. He's my age, a grade below me, and I see him at martial arts. For more background, look here http://www.sneezefet...topic=51293&hl= I've had the biggest crush on him for the longest time, and honestly, he was my first love. I ended up having to tell him my feelings, and things went back to the way they used to be. He didn't say he liked me, but he didn't say he didn't. Besides, I think he likes someone else. Lately, for the past couple months, he's had this huge ego thing. He's been starting to criticize me on everything, and I don't know why. Actually, it's been like that since I told him. My mom thinks he likes me, but I really don't know.

Hunter does go to my school. He's a little older than me, a grade above me, and I see him at lunch every other day. I met him at the beginning of the school year, and we became really good friends. He’s nice, and sweet, and attractive, and I had to admit that if I had a crush on him, then he would be a wonderful boyfriend. But I didn’t.

Well, sort of.

For awhile, I have had the tiniest crush on him. But I didn’t want to admit it. Not to myself, not to anyone else. But over time, it’s gotten stronger and I’ve had to resist more and more. I was starting to fall for him! And I was like, “No, N_T. You are not falling for him. You like him as a friend. And that’s it.”

He was really sweet, though. Like one day, I was pretty sick, fever and everything, but I was hiding it, because I didn’t want anyone to know. So we were in school, at lunch, and I just kind of sat there with my head in my hands, sleeping on the table. Hunter was sitting next to me, and when he noticed, he tapped on my shoulder and was like, “You okay?” I nodded without picking my head up from the table. He leaned his head in closer. “You sure?” I lifted up my head and looked at him, giving a half-hearted smile. “Yeah. Just tired.” And I went back to sleep, stifling a couple of coughs. He seemed to accept it at first. A few minutes later he turned his attention back to me. “You sure you’re okay?” I nodded. “Just tired?” I nodded again. Then, he started rubbing my back. And he did that, for like ten minutes. Just sitting there, rubbing my back comfortingly. And I…liked it. It felt nice.

Another instance which I remember is during the one-act auditions for the thespian festival. He was there (he’s a theatre kid, like me). We were talking about the friends we’d made this year, and how happy we were about it. You know what he said? He was like, “I’m really happy with all the great people I’ve met this year. I’m especially happy to have met you.” And so I smiled, obviously blush.png . Then he muttered something else. “What?” I asked. “Nothing!” he replied, then quickly changed the subject.

(Don’t worry, we’ll get to the sneezing. Jeez.)

So, Hunter is one of these guys who EVERY GIRL has a crush on. Seriously. During the auditions all the girls were FAWNING over him, saying things like “Omigosh, he’s SO CUTE.” “I love him so much!” “I wanna cuddle with him.” I just sat there rolling my eyes and pretending like I wasn’t the teeniest bit jealous.

(Okay, here’s where a little bit of fetishy-ness starts)

The day before we left for the festival, he asked me during lunch if I was walking straight home after school. “Probably,” I responded. “Aww,” he said, disappointed. “Why?”

“I was kind of hoping that we could build a snowman together.”

Okay, on the inside, I was still debating my feelings for him. But at the same time, I was really happy! Ignoring the feeling in my chest that was trying to tell me I liked him, I agreed to it. So later I met him outside and we attempted to build a snowman! (he offered me his gloves when I didn’t have any – so sweet! I didn’t accept them, tho, because he was getting sick wink.png ) The snow was too soft, so instead we had a snowball fight! After awhile we got cold, so we headed into the school to warm up. A few minutes later, I left to walk home, and he walked with me! Even though he had a meeting back at the school two hours later, and he was getting sick, he walked with me! So we walked and talked and he sniffled every now and then. It was great! But the next day, it wasn’t quite AS great. He was sick. And we had a thespian festival to go to, and he had a one act to perform.

I am going to continue this later. I swear this is real life. And I have a wonderful ending to share with you. But I’m not telling you what it is, yet! You’ll find out later wink.png And yes, there is a sneezy part. And there is contagion (but not with me. I haven’t gotten sick). And much, much more.

Hunter......he sounds dreamy...and girl....harry potter hair...?

FOURTH YEAR!!!!???!!

:wub::love: he sounds better then the other guy..honestly. \(u.u)/

Wow thanks for that cliffhanger N_T! It sounds like you have some great guys around you! But I will admit Hunter sounds adorable XD

Now I'm gonna be checking this constantly until you update lol, you had my attention at cute guys haha :P at my school its like that joke 95% of guys are hot, the other 5% go to my school xD keep us updated! :)

Wow, lotsa feedback :D and yes, Artygirl, FOURTH YEAR. That is a hot haircut, I have to admit :laugh:

Anywhoooo I will continue with my...ahem..."story" now. Sorry if it drags on a bit. Most of the details I'm giving you are actually pretty important to the "plot", believe it or not. Although Hunter's cold actually isn't imperative to the plot, it's a nice little bonus to the story, because it was seriously so ho- er, cute. Yeah. It was cute.

The morning we departed for the festival, Friday morning, we had gathered at a different high school. Not everyone was there yet, including Hunter, but M and I were. We are really good friends, and since neither of us had been casted in the one act, we had prepared a duet scene to do instead, to compete in the individual events. We were so excited, and nervous as well.

M had told me the day before that Jacob, the lead in the one act, had been really sick. Only two boys had auditioned for the one act, Jacob and Hunter, and they both had important parts. So apparently Jacob had been really sick, with a fever and everything, and hadn’t even been in school that day. But because we had the one act and everything, he had gone to the rehearsal the day before and showed up for the festival today.

When he arrived, he was pretty tired (although that was to be expected), his nose was kind of red, he was sorta pale, and his voice was a little weak. Every now and then he would cough. Thankfully, he seemed well enough to attend the festival, and perform the one act. He also said he was feeling much better than the day before, which was relieving.

Hunter arrived a bit late, but that was okay because he wasn’t the only one. I immediately struck up a conversation with him. By this point, I was seriously debating in my mind my feelings for him. It was almost as if there was a sort of dam in my mind, growing weaker and weaker as my feelings grew stronger, struggling to break through. It didn’t help that he was cute, sick, and a bit sneezy.

Luckily, Hunter wasn’t nearly as bad as Jacob. I don’t think he had a fever, but he did have a moderate head cold. I felt so bad, because I knew the reason he got sicker was because of his walking home with me. He said it was fine, but I still felt bad. At least it’s not all my fault. I think Jacob is the one who got him sick in the first place, and by the end of the festival, just about everyone else as well.

Pretty soon we boarded the bus. Hunter sat beside one of the techy-guys and I sat beside M. With that, we set off. On our way to the festival. The weekend had many ups and downs, including the fangirling M and I had over a guy who looked EXACTLY LIKE Draco Malfoy, the progression of Hunter’s cold, the near explosion of the dam in my mind, the agreement between M and I, the telling of my fetish, the contagion of Jacob’s cold (I’m positive now he gave it to Hunter), the bit of bad news we received, and the most wonderful bus ride back EVER. So get ready. This is gonna be a long story ;)

asidka[jidasiudsaiuodj[saiodj *dies of cute*

and DRACO HE LOOKS LIKE DRACO ! :) <3 <3 <3

sdjaspiodjsuaj

Well, this is a novel way of telling us an observation! :yes:

(And yes, I totally intended that pun.)

The Festival - Day 1

The festival was amazing! Thespians (theatre people) from schools all over the state gathered together to perform one-acts, compete in acting and singing, take workshops, and just have fun! The festival lasted two days, and our school’s one-act wasn’t until Saturday, so on Friday we just watched one acts and took workshops.

Just for reference, each one-act was about 45 minutes long.

As we watched the first one act, Hunter sat to my right and M sat two seats to my left. Jacob was sitting behind us, suffering from an ear infection sadsmiley.gif . Every now and then, Hunter would pull out a paper towel from his backpack and use it to quietly blow his nose. I just directed my eyes away politely and pretended not to notice, even though in reality I felt a mix of guilt, concern, and arousal. Throughout the course of the day, this got more and more frequent, and I grew a bit more concerned. He was coughing a bit more often and now he was starting to sneeze too.But I digress…

…As now I must interrupt this program to tell you about the second one-act we saw!! Not relative to the story in any way, but…I can’t stop obsessing over this…One of the actors looked EXACTLY like Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) from the third Harry Potter movie! EXACTLY!! Same hair, same face, same height, same body structure, same color and everything! E.X.A.C.T.L.Y. It was unbelievable. Naturally, me, M, and the girl sitting between us giggled and fangirled throughout the whole performance. Now, if that kid had Draco’s voice, I’d seriously be scared.

The workshops were unimportant. Hunter took the same ones I did biggrin.png …n-not that I cared, or anything…it was nice having a good friend do them with me…anywho…

After the workshops, we watched more one-acts. Hunter was sneezing more often, adorable Tchiews that made him double over in his seat and…made me blush a little. Sometimes, he would ask Jacob for a tissue because his paper towel supply had run out. With the number of tissues Jacob had given away to Hunter and a couple of other now-infected thespians, I was surprised Jacob hadn’t run out of tissues!

Poor Hunter was falling asleep during the rest of the one-acts. It took all of my strength not to just love him. But I did love him. I didn’t want to, I didn’t feel that I should…no, I love Christian, not Hunter, Hunter’s a good friend, even though Christian has changed, he’s changed ever since he got that instructor uniform, he’s not the same as he used to be, he criticizes me on everything now and has this huge ego ordeal; even though sometimes I get jealous when A flirts with Hunter, hugs him, plays with his hair, brags about how “HE’S MINE” even though he really isn’t; even though sometimes I start thinking about Christian and somehow my mind shifts and I start thinking about Hunter, how I’m always secretly looking forward to C-lunch, because that’s when I see him, and his nice hair, and eyes, and smile, and how Hunter always supports me in everything I do, how he constantly is just so nice to me, how he gave me a Rainbow Dash plushy for Christmas. Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony.

No. I couldn’t. I didn’t. I didn’t like him. Not that way.

…So then why was this feeling in my chest telling me I did?

And that's day 1 of the festival! Tomorrow you'll be getting a little look-see into the night at the hotel, a night of confessions, secrets, a bit of female stuff wink.png , and teenage girls being silly. Get ready, because this is when things start to get interesting!

Yeah hii :P umm u sound like u r surrounded by adorable guys but I say go for Hunter. Uhh yea based on your obs it seems to me that u like him :P ur just confused about this other guy C and like jlhdbeafihqeghfkvqh this sounds too cute to be true XD somehow I ship u and Hunter and lol btw I like the way ur obs is building to a climax very unique way of doing things :D

Yeah hii tonguesmiley.gif umm u sound like u r surrounded by adorable guys but I say go for Hunter. Uhh yea based on your obs it seems to me that u like him tonguesmiley.gif ur just confused about this other guy C and like jlhdbeafihqeghfkvqh this sounds too cute to be true XD somehow I ship u and Hunter and lol btw I like the way ur obs is building to a climax very unique way of doing things biggrin.png

Well, you'll just have to see what happens! And thanks biggrin.png I like to do obs this way, because somehow all of my obs seem like they've jumped straight out of an anime and into my life.

The Hotel - On the Way

As we left the school and began to board the bus for our hotels, Hunter lagged behind the others, and I stopped when I saw that he was bent over at the waist, coughing into his gloved hands. Thankfully his fit was a short one, but it made me feel even guiltier because, well, you know.

“Are you okay?” I asked, stepping over to him. He shook his head.

“I feel like I’m dying.” He forced a half smile, and we started catching up with the others.

“Hunter, I’m really sorry.”

“Why? It’s not your fault. I chose to walk home with you.”

“I know, but still.”

He looked at me and gave that signature Hunter smile, an expression that can seem so kind, so comforting, yet so cheerful at the same time. “Don’t worry about it, okay?”

I nodded. “Okay. Um, try not to die before tomorrow.”

“I’ll try,” he replied sarcastically.

I sat next to M on the bus ride back, thinking. The dam in my mind was about to burst, my feelings already trickling through the large crack in the middle. This was getting to be too much. I felt so conflicted! It’s not the first time this has happened, I told myself. Remember what happened a year ago…

Could that have been a mistake? Could what happened a year ago mean nothing? Or could things just change? Have they changed?

Will they change?

This could happen again, you know. This could all happen again. You could get hurt again, there’s no use getting yourself involved in this.

But this is different! These are two different people!

But one of them isn’t. And you know what happened with him.

He’s a different person now. He’s not the same Christian I used to know.

Maybe he is. Maybe you just never saw it before. Maybe your feelings…are changing.

I looked over at M to my left, and tapped on her shoulder. “Hey, M?”

She stopped talking and looked over at me. “Hmm?”

“Can I talk to you about something?” I asked in a hushed whisper.

She nodded. “Of course.”

“Later,” I stated, noting the chatter amongst the other students aboard the bus.

“Sure, definitely.”

I smiled gratefully. M was always there for me. Just like he used to be. Before everything started going to his head.

Don’t worry, don’t worry! I know I promised the rest of the night today! And it will be here today! In the next post! Which I will post today. So don’t get your panties in a twist tonguesmiley.gif

Never knew someone else's life could be so interesting. Very romanticals and feelings. Wow. Thanks for writing these again :) is this a fanfic? Too good to be real :P . N_T tell us more :P

Wow, thanks you guys! I assure you, this is ALL REAL LIFE. In this next part, I didn't remember everything perfectlti, but I did remember most of the important stuff, and that's all that really matters. :) Btw, it's late. I'm tired. My writing is lazy. Get over it.

The Hotel - Late at Night

Me, M, E, and one other girl shared a room. We were supposed to be going to sleep by 10:30, but obviously that wasn’t happening ;) . As the other two girls took showers and changed, chattering away, M looked over at me and asked, in a low voice, “What did you want to talk about?”

I looked at her for a moment, then shifted my eyes away. “Nothing. I changed my mind.”

She nodded, understanding. “That’s fine. If you ever need to talk, I’m here.”

I nodded. We sat in silence for a few moments, M drying her hair with a towel and the other two girls doing whatever. I hesitated, then said, “It’s about the song.”

You see, I write songs a lot, and M knows them well. She likes them J . The most recent song I had been working on was Is There Another? I had sung her what I had so far, and she’d leaned over and whispered, “Is that true?” Of course, I’d denied it.

She knew very well what I was talking about, and opened her mouth to speak, when the other two girls took out cards, peppermints, and goldfish and we started playing war. After a few minutes, I looked over to M and mouthed, I think I do want to talk.

She mouthed something back to me, but in all honesty I can’t remember exactly what it was. Gimme a break, it was like five days ago. I’m not gonna remember every word of every conversation :P .

Finally, after the game had ended, M and I went into an area of the room that was slightly separate from the rest. We began talking in really quiet voices and immediately she said, quietly: “Is it Hunter?”

I hung my head and blushed, and completely opened up to her about everything I had been feeling, and everything I had been confused about over the last day. Ugh, I’m sorry guys, it was a really good fic-like conversation, but I really can’t remember the words that were spoken. Anyway, she totally understood everything, being the understanding person she is, promising not to tell anyone else. In fact, she made me an offer. One that though I hated to admit, I could not resist.

She offered to ask Hunter if he had feelings for me.

I went back and forth through the conversation, going from I kinda like him to I don’t think I even like him to I think I might like him to No, I’m pretty sure I don’t like him that way.

M just responded with, “I think you do,” and “I think he likes you too.” I asked her how she knew, and she said, “It’s not that hard. Just, the way you guys interact with each other and…stuff.” She coughed a few times.

“Are you getting sick?”

“Yeah, a little.”

I paused, then continued to talk. “I mean, I don’t know if he-“

E had walked into the room just then, back from getting ice. She sat down on the couch next to M, smiling at me. “He? Is there a he?”

Me and M said nothing. M just looked at me awkwardly and I blushed, looking down.

“Omigod, there is! Who is it?”

I could literally see the gears in her head turning, trying to figure out who it was. M gave me an apologetic smile, and I sighed. “It’s okay, you can tell her. I really don’t even care right now. She’s going to guess it anyway. There’s seriously only two guys here.”

“Wait, he’s here? At the festival?”

Her face brightened up, and I gave an internal face-palm. M started to explain to E, but seeing that was embarrassed, E giggled. “It’s okay. I think I know who it is anyway.”

M got up to go to the bathroom, and E grinned at me.

“It’s Hunter, isn’t it?”

I nodded shyly.

“I knew it!”

“Don’t tell anyone.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it.”

After a good game of truth-or-dare, some childish pranks involving icecubes and our sleeping roommate, and an insightful discussion on sexuality, for some strange reason, this happened (the telling of my fetish): http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=54713&st=0 ß all information regarding such can be found in that link.

Nothing much happened after that. E fake-sneezed (a really really good fake sneeze, in fact. Impressive even.) and we went off to bed, at like 1:00 AM :P ! I slept peacefully, knowing so much better that I no longer had to seal everything off inside my mind. Telling other people about my feelings, strangely, makes the current grow calmer so that instead of pounding on its edge, weakening the dam in my mind containing these feelings, they slowly begin to flow over the top of the ledge, rising in quantity yet relaxing in intensity. I felt at ease.

The only thing I was nervous about was Hunter’s response, to M’s question. The one she would ask him tomorrow.

Can history truly repeat itself? I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know.

Archived