Sneeze Fetish Forum

Didn't want to admit it...but I like him (LONG, M, a little F)

Not_Telling

Whoa, thanks guys! I have never in my life felt more like a fictional character. What if I really was a fictional character? What if we all were? Hmm, I wonder...the possibilities...

The Hotel - Next Morning

I sat at the table, eating breakfast, barely picking at my banana bread. I was never much hungry in the mornings, especially on mornings where I felt nervous as crap. Putting the entire Hunter drama aside, I still had a scene to perform, that M and I had literally been preparing for months. Everyone else had the one act, and, of course, practically everyone except for me had gotten sick.

Most people weren't too bad off, just minor colds mostly. As I conversed with C and Jacob, we were soon joined by E, M, and Hunter.

"Yeah, I think Jacob got me sick." E said as she sat down. "And A; she said she was getting over a cold."

"I'm a little sick, too." M replied. "I think everyone's sick."

"I'm not," I stated clearly. I hated for anyone to ever think I was sick. Whenever I am sick, I hide it. But I wasn't sick, so it didn't matter. Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

"At least you guys don't have fevers," Jacob said tiredly.

Jacob had a temperature of 102. And he was still performing the one act. On top of that, he still had the ear infection from the day before. Poor guy. E started feeling everyone's forehead, even mine. "E! I'm not sick!"

"Just making sure." E smiled.

She never got around to feeling Hunter's forehead, though, because all of a sudden he broke off into a fit of coughing. He was standing up, across the table from me, and he kept coughing without cease for at least a full minute. All of us watched him in concern, and asked him if he was okay. He nodded in between coughs, but couldn't find enough breath to say anything. I was so tempted to walk over, and just rub his back comfortingly like he'd done to me, but with everyone else sitting there, I was too embarrassed. I almost did it when the coughing subsided, and Hunter smiled his signature smile like nothing had happened.

Can you just say awww? <3...erm, okay. Back to reality, N_T.

After breakfast we stood and conversed in the lobby, waiting for others to finish. Expecting the answer to be no but wanting to know for sure, I sidled over to Hunter and asked him, "You feeling any better today?"

"Actually, yes. Much better, in fact."

"Do you have a fever?"

"No, I don't think so."

Resisting the urge to feel his forehead, I breathed a sigh of relief. "Good."

What happened next was kind of hazy. I remember us going upstairs to our rooms to grab our bags, and Hunter doubling over and sneezing those adorable Tchiews that made me internally squee and took all of my willpower not to externally squee. and...anyway...yeah...

Well, you'll see more tomorrow. Maybe I'll be even more generous and give you two parts! Probably gonna be about three parts left, so don't you worry! Plenty to read! Until then...Pounce.gif

WOAH THIS OBS IS LONG ;w; im jelous of your life.

Please do spoil us with more obs :)

:stretcher: omg....before i die...your life is awesomesauce....hunter...u...u..hunter...ok...:rip:

The Festival – Day 2

I’m just gonna skip through the first half of the day quickly. The one-act went really well, the scene M and I did didn’t go so well because the stupid judges cut off our time in the middle of our scene and later we found out that we were supposed to have two more minutes but the judges were just being stupid but we couldn’t redo the scene and we would just have to wait for them to send us our feedback by email. The judges were really rude, too. Jerks.

Because there were so many people at the festival, there were two lunch shifts. We had the second shift. During the first shift, while we were waiting around, we found out some bad news. I’m not going to tell you what it is because it happened in our hometown, and I’m a paranoid girl :P but it worried us a little bit and M took it pretty hard. Nobody we knew died, but it was still kinda scary and M was even crying. After our teacher pulled us aside to make phone calls and make sure our family was okay, Hunter, me, and a few other girls comforted M. I told her she didn’t still have to ask “the question” if she didn’t want to, but she was still going to do it anyway. I smiled and told her that when I slept over at her house that night, she could read some of my fanfiction (my sneeze fiction). I knew she’d wanted to, and I’d been a bit skeptical, but this was M. She wouldn’t judge me.

“YES!” She shouted excitedly, quite loudly too. Everyone just looked at her strangely, including me.

“Okay, then…”

Then A encompassed Hunter in her arms and rested her cheek embracingly on his, playing with his hair. Another girl began to speak, but was interrupted by A. “He’s MINE.” She snapped. I clenched my teeth. A had a good heart, and was nice to me and all, but I really do wish she’d stop treating Hunter like a male piece of property. Guys have says in that kind of thing too, you know.

During lunch, A threw a fit because she’d ordered a ham sandwich and got a turkey. “I hate turkey!” Oh my god, seriously? Finally, E offered her veggie sandwich and A took it without hesitation. “It sucks, but I’ll eat it,” A said.

When we were walking back to the auditorium, E looked a bit upset. “You okay?” I asked. She pursed her lips together. At first I thought it had something to do with the news at home, but instead she said, “I’m fine. I just want A to be put in her freakin’ place, that’s all.”

I nodded. “I understand.”

I try not to show my anger when things like that happen. Being angry doesn’t help anything. I just clench my teeth and empathize with my friends, so they can vent out their frustration. In a way, it calms me down too, knowing that I’m not the only one who feels a certain way.

Later, we had an hour break to either stay in the auditorium, participate in the silent auction, watch the Tech Olympics, or just walk around. “I’m going to get a drink,” Hunter said, standing up. “Do you want anything?”

A bit shocked that he had offered to get me something, I responded. “No, but thank you.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure. Thanks so much for offering, though. That’s really nice.”

He smiled. “No prob.”

After he got his drink and came back, we walked around together. We didn’t really know what we wanted to do, so he just kind of followed me and we went with the flow. We didn’t want to watch the Tech Olympics, or participate in the silent auction, so we ended up going back to the auditorium. He’s walking with me and voluntarily doing stuff with me, without me asking. That’s a good sign, right? I thought, before internally slapping myself. Stop, N_T. Stop. Now. Even if he does like you, which he probably doesn’t, you don’t like him that way, right?

When we were back at the auditorium, we joined M and two other girls in conversation. Our teacher kicked Hunter out because drinks weren’t allowed in the auditorium, so Hunter just went outside to finish his drink and whatnot. As soon as he left, I looked over to M.

”Now. Do it now. This is the best time.”

“Sure, give me a minute.”

Five minutes later.

“MMMMMM, you may not get another good time!”

“Give me a sec!”

Five minutes later.

“Okay, okay, I’m going, I’m going!”

I let go of her arm.

“Where is he?”

“He’s out there somewhere, drinking his drink. Go!”

Okay, yes, there was no sneezing or any sicky stuff in this part. OH WELL. Can I help that he was getting better? NO I CAN NOT. If it so pleases you, he had blown his nose quite a few times during the day. There. Now at least this part is a little fetish-y.

The Festival - Day 2 (cont.)

After a little while of waiting in the auditorium, skipping around and attempting to make friends with every stranger I came across, I got a little bored. To tell you the truth, I was still nervous as crap. Which was weird. Hunter was obviously doing much better, our scene was over with, the one-act went fine. Why was I nervous?!

...Oh yeah. M was asking Hunter about his feelings.

Hunter is all-around just a friendly guy. He could just think of me as a good friend and nothing more. Or worse, he could have feelings for someone else. All of a sudden, I wasn't sure if it was such a good idea to ask, anyway. I had such a great friendship with Hunter, and I didn't want to risk getting hurt again.

Anyway...I got bored. So I left the auditorium in search of either M or Hunter. I figured she'd probably asked by now, and I couldn't wait any longer to find out what the answer was. After a fair amount of looking around, I finally found them. M, Hunter, and a bunch of other people from our school and a neighboring school were standing in a group, conversing. I felt my face blush when my eyes fell on Hunter. Crap, N_T. You're blushing now?!

I walked over to the group. Hunter was engulfed in a conversation with a few other people, and didn't seem to notice me. I wildly tapped on M's shoulder. She turned around. "What?"

"Did you do it?"

She nodded.

"So..."

I gestured thumbs-up or thumbs-down with my right hand, as if to ask her how it went.

"I asked him if he had a crush on anyone. He said he didn't like anyone more than a friend."

"Oh." I forced a smile. "Okay. Good to know."

I pursed my lips together and headed back to the auditorium, ignoring the piercing, almost sorry look M was giving me behind my back. No big deal, I told myself. i don't really even like him that way, anyway. I didn't feel much like skipping around and talking to people, though. Instead I just quietly sat down in my previous seat, thinking about something that had happened earlier that day.

"Hunter wants you to switch seats with me." C said.

"Okay," I replied, switching with C so that I now sat next to Hunter.

Hunter smiled at me, and told me about this strange thing that happened to him earlier. A girl he didn't know had flirted with him and asked him his number. He'd refused, of course, but he still found it strange. He was cut off when another one-act was being introduced.

"We can talk about it later, if you like." I suggested. "Do you want to sit together on the bus, on the way back?"

"Sure," Hunter replied. "Better than sitting next to C."

"Hey!" C retorted. C was the techy-guy Hunter had been sitting next to on the way to the festival.

I stopped moping and stood up. There was no need to be here, bored and alone, when I could be hanging out with my friends. So what if Hunter didn't like me that way? No big deal, right? It's not like anything would've happened anyway, right? Right? It's not like I felt that way about him. It was probably just because he's a nice person who just happens to be good-looking and he had a cold this past weekend, which if you'll recall, colds turn me on. So that was probably it. I was sure that by Monday, I would look back on this little incident and laugh.

The only thing was, I didn't feel much like laughing.

Two more parts and an epilogue! Two more parts and an epilogue! ~~~~~~~~ wheeeeee~

The Festival - Day 2 (cont.)

I was about halfway to the door when Hunter came skipping into the auditorium, looking extremely happy. "Not_Telling!" Seeing me, he scooped me up into a giant hug, lifted me off the floor, and spun around. "Hey, Hunter," I squeaked, unable to breathe because of the tightness of the hug. "You seem happy."

He set me down and started bouncing up and down, shrugging. "I'm just really energetic right now."

I nodded as he kept bouncing and started to turn in circles. "That's great, I guess...how much sugar have you eaten?"

"I dunno."

To be honest, the hug really took me by surprise. Although breathing was a bit of a challenge, that was nothing compared to the warmth surging through me and the sheer joy that i felt for that moment; that moment when I was encompassed in his arms. It was a guilty emotion, one I didn't want to feel, but I felt it all right. And I wanted to feel it again. It felt good.

A few minutes later, E and another girl had joined us and we were all talking. I was feeling pretty goofy right now. I attempted to tap her nose with my finger, but she backed up. Then I attempted again. She backed up again. When I attempted the third time, she sneezed. I narrowed my eyes at her, certain that it was fake, although it had sounded very real. E had fake sneezed the night before, and I must say, she is a good fake sneezer. E looked at me innocently. "What? I'm sick."

"Bless you," I muttered. She gave me a teasing grin before returning to her conversation.

Later, after the awards ceremony, we all boarded the buses that would take us back home. It was an hour long trip, and I must say I was looking forward to every minute of it. M told me I should tell Hunter how I felt, with which I responded with a flat out NO. I didn't want to make things weird between us, especially if he didn't feel the same way about me. I didn't need another rejection right now. I just didn't.

Still on his sugar high, Hunter bounced into his seat, and I slid in next to him. What I didn't know was that on this bus ride, not only would we have a nice conversation, but what could be the most amazing conversation I have ever experienced in my LIFE. One which I will not soon forget.

The SUSPENSE. The SUSPENSE. DUN. DUN. DUUUUUUUN.

I SWEAR TO GOD, everything here is word-for-word exactly what he said. I remember. How could I not remember? Well...just read. You'll see.

THE BUS RIDE

"You sly girl. Having boys fighting over you."

"Well, it was a bit awkward, to be honest. And it's not like I was attracted to them."

It was dark outside. Most people were either talking quietly or sleeping. Hunter was off his sugar high by now, and we were talking about dating.

"You know, I've never had a boyfriend," I admitted.

"Never?" He raised his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "What about you?"

"Er, I'd prefer not to talk about past relationships."

"Oh, did it not go well?" I grimaced.

"Well, it's not that, it's just...I feel a little bit uncomfortable talking about it."

"That's fine. I understand."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying the others' company. I playfully punched his arm. "You're a great friend."

He smiled his signature smile. "You're a wonderful friend."

I blushed. "Aw, thanks."

He sat up in his seat. "It's true, though! You're a wonderful friend to everybody! You're so nice. I honestly can't think of a single flaw you have; you're too perfect. You're like the perfect little girl."

I gaped at him, in absolute shock and bliss. "That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!"

He turned to face me more, a complete look of surprise on his face. He coughed a few times before continuing.

"Really? Nobody's ever told you that before? You're the sweetest person I have ever met! If you were ever my girlfriend, I would be thrilled."

I said nothing. Well, I did say something but I can't remember what it was. All I remember was giving him a hug, and remembering what had happened two days before, after we had the snowball fight.

"What?" I said defensively.

"You just look really happy," my mom had said.

"Do I?" I hid a blush.

"Do you have feelings for-"

"No! He's...he's just a friend."

I'd denied it then. I'd denied it before then. I'd even denied it after.

But I knew now, that I could deny it no longer.

Um oh god I'm actually squealing *facepalms* Hunter is just so perfect! please tell me this fic/reality ends with u 2 dating :P

Um oh god I'm actually squealing *facepalms* Hunter is just so perfect! please tell me this fic/reality ends with u 2 dating tonguesmiley.gif

Hmm, we'll have to see. On Monday he acted as if he didn't remember what he said :P and we're not going out or anything, he hasn't actually said that he likes me that way or asked me out or anything, buuuuut...

Valentine's Day is in two weeks...

I can remain hopeful :D and maybe if I'm feeling nice I'll update for you guys~

Quick Update: I think I'm getting sick now ;) past few days I've had a really sore throat, now I'm starting to cough a little, and my nose is stuffed up ;) we'll see what happens!

Sjxjdnwmxicuandncuhxhwn how is your life so perfect?. Go date. I ship it. I ship it. Kunter :P because I know your nickname :P . Hitty. Hum hum. Ship names . I'd love to see more :) . Damn is this not a fanfic?. Get it in ;) . Jk Jk.. Maybe. Hunter's wheeling. Hum yeh you guys seem perf for eachother. Thanks for writing all this.

Sjxjdnwmxicuandncuhxhwn how is your life so perfect?. Go date. I ship it. I ship it. Kunter tonguesmiley.gif because I know your nickname tonguesmiley.gif . Hitty. Hum hum. Ship names . I'd love to see more smile.png . Damn is this not a fanfic?. Get it in wink.png . Jk Jk.. Maybe. Hunter's wheeling. Hum yeh you guys seem perf for eachother. Thanks for writing all this.

:lol: I lol'd at this! Thank you, Deathy, for reading it and liking it! Well, as I mentioned before, I think I am starting to get sick so we can perhaps expect a bit of self-obs in the future!

Counting the days until Valentines Day...

This story was sooo cute. Bummer that Christian is being a weirdo.

Dude these obs makes me miss high school lol. People might think that having crushes and girl talks and all of that is silly, but I miss it xP so adorable.

• 2 weeks later...

*sing-songs* Hey GUYYYYYYYYS~ I have an ending to share with youuuu~

No sneezing in the ending (sorry) BUT it will probably be two or three parts. Not gonna write it right now (sorry again) BUT I WILL SAY THIS.

I have never had a boyfriend. Until now.

KTHXBAI YOU'LL GET MORE LATER :D :D :D

Archived