Sneeze Fetish Forum

Little Acts of Rebelliousness

VividBubbles!

Alright guys, so I have a big secret to tell you that's been hanging over me for a while now. When I was 12... I joined the forum. There, I said it. I was an overexcited youngin' who wanted to be a part of this wonderful forum full of people like me and I just couldn't wait anymore.blushsmiley.gif

But anyway, just recently I got a non-formal warning from a mod who had figured me out (PS. I'm super thankful nothing more serious happened, under-agers are supposed to be banned until their 13 so thanks for not kicking me off or anything.) and it reminded me of this little act of rebelliousness from my youth. wink.png So I want to know about you guys and your shenanigans. What little act of rebelliousness did you pull? smile.png

PS. I am absolutely not condoning or encouraging joining the forum before turning 13 (I'm seriously surprised that I didn't get a more serious warning or anything.) and if a mod wants to take this down because it gives that message, then I'm totally okay with it.

:o VBBBBBB you maniac!

haha uhm...I can't think of anything at the moment. I guess...the time I put an underage image in my sig? but then, I didnt realize it, so...does that really count? I DUNNO, I'M A REALLY ANNOYING PERSON DOES THAT COUNT??

I think I found the fetish "community" when I was about 11 or 12, though this forum didn't exist at the time. I think it was some scattered yahoo groups and tarotgal's site. I still remember the moment of revelation when I realized nothing was stopping me from going into the 18+ sections of the site, since there was no age regulation.

That was... :| Yikes, 15+ years ago.

lol I was ten when I found this site and lurked for years until I joined didn't have ur courage tho to join so young :P

Moderators know me by name! There's an endless list! First it was too much posting, then one gave me a warning and never told me why, then the name of the city I was moving to, then the age issue... I've been trying to lay low.

Acts of rebellion from your youth? Your youth? Homie, this is your youth, you're like 13

LOL, I'm 14 but... ;):P

Acts of rebellion from your youth? Your youth? Homie, this is your youth, you're like 13

Bubbles, I'm deeply sorry, but I was under the impression you were 40-something! It's easy to jump to conclusions online I guess :haha: I'm sorry

Super Awco, the forum doesn't allow us to warn people without sending them a message, and the message I sent you at the time is still on the system so I will resend it. Sorry if for some reason you didn't receive it. In addition, you didn't post the city you were moving to, you posted a specific school you would be attending, as did a few other younger members in a different thread, and all those posts and/or details were removed to protect you all from potential harm. We weren't at all annoyed, just the safety of all members (and especially those who are more vulnerable for any reason) is extremely important to us.

As to little acts of rebellion, well it doesn't concern me personally, but I find it very inspiring that when I was in my early twenties, I got to know a friend of my grandmother's. My grandmother had died by that time, but her friend used to tell me all kinds of tales of the naughty things they used to do, not as youths, but as innocent looking grannies. Apparently walking on grass to take photographs beside "Don't walk on the grass" signs in venerable settings was a great favourite. They delighted in the fact that people didn't tend to challenge them. I want my old-age to be fun too.

Oh jeez, I've never done anything rebellious on the forum, but when I was 14 I ran away from home and my mum, my brother and 2 of my best friends found me at the train station.

I started smoking when I was 10 :bag:

I used to bunk off school a lot!

I had a lot of brief meaningless boyfriends.

I was a wild teen :lol:

I persuaded this straight-laced guy in uni to pick me a tulip.

You've got to understand- this town has Tulip Festival every year- and they import the bulbs from the Netherlands and during Tulip Time- omg- it is like they worship tulips and Dutch stuff (but I'm guess *way* old Dutch stuff); it is really weird. So they had like a $50 or $100 fine or something like that if you got caught picking a tulip. And that is a *lot* of money to a poor uni student.

Evidently I must have been pretty decent at eyelash batting in those days. ;):naughty: lol!! Best part is: we never did more than walk holding hands or hug. He was all paranoid re: "dating" unless he got some type of *sign* that the person was "The One" that he was supposed to marry.

The joys of being in a really small college/ uni in a really small town in the Midwest. :P:lol:

I know... I'm SO rebellious. :bag:

Ah yes, undergraduate japes in younger and happier days! Why was it so attractive to put things on top of other things, climb up things and roam around on roofs? I now shiver at the danger thereof. And somehow being pushed into a fountain was a badge of honour. Ah well, at least no one got shot or stabbed.....

I snuck off with my friends to play German Spotlight. Really I'm a goody two shoes in real life.

Well when I was 13, in eighth grade, some friends and I tried to break in to the middle school at night..... because I really had to use the bathroom at soccer practice. upset.gif

Graffetti <3 Art is beautiful. But I think illegal in this case.Shushu. Going in a small field that had a fence around it ( for reasons I think ) so I broke into the gate ( skinny twig ninja skills) and then yeh. Climbed over fences with my mates. Nothing too big. Smoked underage but everybody does that aha. My youth is right now, so plenty more things to come .

Bubbles, I'm deeply sorry, but I was under the impression you were 40-something! It's easy to jump to conclusions online I guess :haha: I'm sorry

XD I have to say, this has totally made my day and I'm sorry I didn't comment on it until now. I mean, really, 40-something?! I don't know how you could even come to that conclusion! I'm so immature! :laugh: But anyway, don't be sorry at all; it's completely hilarious.

Alright guys, so I have a big secret to tell you that's been hanging over me for a while now. When I was 12... I joined the forum. There, I said it. I was an overexcited youngin' who wanted to be a part of this wonderful forum full of people like me and I just couldn't wait anymore.

Oh, gosh, dear... So did I. :lol: No need to feel guilty for that.

When i turned 18 i paid my friend 25 dollars to get me tickets to see a singer named emile autumn at a club with my two friends...(She brought the tickets with the money we gave her) the tickets were not refundable so i had to go...my folks were pissed...but i was like meh...i told guys u about it days ago and u.gave the ok...dont act surprised now...they were mad because of the time i would get home and said i couldnt go....opps! Paid for the tickets..no take backs.

I got home like 2am....:shy:

First rebellious act.....

And there were drinks...but i had my first drink when i was 22...

XD I have to say, this has totally made my day and I'm sorry I didn't comment on it until now. I mean, really, 40-something?! I don't know how you could even come to that conclusion! I'm so immature! :laugh: But anyway, don't be sorry at all; it's completely hilarious.

I think you said something about kids, so I thought you were a mom! I guess it's so easy to make snap judgements over the Internet!

I was SUCH a goody-two-shoes (and sort of still am....) so EVERYTHING I did my parents knew about and I hardly rebelled at all. Boring, I know.

I'm doing all my rebelling now in my late 20s when it doesn't matter ;) The worst thing I can think that I've done was get really drunk on my 23rd birthday (I didn't quite realize how strong the drinks were) and I woke up the next morning to start DAY TWO of my new job and I couldn't stop throwing up. I'd never been sick from drinking before. I made a mortified call to my new boss and showed up late lol.

LOOOOL VB, I WAS BUMMING AROUND HERE LONG BEFORE I WAS 12. :'D

DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT IT AT ALL.

I think I joined the forum at 12. Although I am older than you by a few years so maybe that rule wasn't in place then. Honestly, I can't remember when I wasn't on the forum.

I think I joined the forum at 12. Although I am older than you by a few years so maybe that rule wasn't in place then. Honestly, I can't remember when I wasn't on the forum.

Ummm... I've been here since day 1, and the rule has *always* been no under 13s.

Ummm... I've been here since day 1, and the rule has *always* been no under 13s.

Oh meep. Then maybe I already turned thirteen by then. I don't recall faking my age for anything. Since I'm a January person, I probably joined up right after I hit thirteen LOL.

*Steers conversation back towards topic and away from joining age- whether younger than should be or not*

Let's see.... oh- I stole a rubber ball

But... I have a good story about it.

I was four and my parents used to joke about that things that didn't have price tags were free. I was four. So... I saw a ball that I wanted in the store- I looked to see how much it cost, so that I could ask my mom to buy it for me. There wasn't a price tag on it, or any of the other balls. I happily pocketed the ball, not even trying to hide it. We get home, I'm playing with the ball, and my mom asks me where I got it from, "the store". She was like :o and started in about stealing. I was like, "No, I didn't steal it. It was free." Mom: "What do you mean it was free?!" It didn't have a price tag, so it was free." My mom was like :doh: . For some odd reason they never joked about that again (till we were all *much* older). :P

Archived