Sneeze Fetish Forum

Little Acts of Rebelliousness

VividBubbles!

*Steers conversation back towards topic and away from joining age- whether younger than should be or not*

Let's see.... oh- I stole a rubber ball

But... I have a good story about it.

I was four and my parents used to joke about that things that didn't have price tags were free. I was four. So... I saw a ball that I wanted in the store- I looked to see how much it cost, so that I could ask my mom to buy it for me. There wasn't a price tag on it, or any of the other balls. I happily pocketed the ball, not even trying to hide it. We get home, I'm playing with the ball, and my mom asks me where I got it from, "the store". She was like :o and started in about stealing. I was like, "No, I didn't steal it. It was free." Mom: "What do you mean it was free?!" It didn't have a price tag, so it was free." My mom was like :doh: . For some odd reason they never joked about that again (till we were all *much* older). :P

LMAO!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!! Ah....

I literally choked on the strawberry I was eating! That sounds just like little Awko and something she would do.

• 2 weeks later...

when I was nine I rode my bike passed an alley as a car was pulling out. It barely touched my bike but it was just enough to knock me over a little and I was able to catch myself with my arm to push myself back up. The woman who 'hit' me came out of her car and seemed really shook up (at the time I didn't understand why she was so freaked out since nothing really happened to me, but now I totally understand ) she pointed out her house and told me her name in case my parents wanted to talk to her and she kept apologizing and I just kind of said "It's okay." a couple of times and just ended up riding back home.

I never told my parents because I was afraid that I wouldn't be allowed to ride my bike anymore!

Yeah okay there ain't much rebellion in me but I thought that'd be an interesting story to share :D

Archived