Sneeze Fetish Forum

Belated Introduction

AdrianMarx

I guess this is a little late but I didn't know there was an introductions page. Better late than never, I guess? Right. Anyway.

Hey! I'm Adrian. I'm 16 and I'm from Scotland and I'm not sure what there is to say about me, really. I'm pretty normal as people go. I like books a lot. A lot, a lot. I'm particularly fond of The Saga of Darren Shan (literally my all time favourite book series) and the Alex Rider books. And Death Note - L, man, don't get me started.

He's so hot.

I write a lot too but I've always been kind of embarrassed about my fetish because I didn't know other people felt the same way about this stuff as I do. I never knew there was a community or stories or anything like that so it's a nice little place to have stumbled upon. You all seem really nice, hehe c:

Yeah, I guess that's pretty much me all over. I hope your days are good and things.

Bye! <3

L, man, don't get me started.

He's so hot.

Yeeees he is so hot.

I agree.

Welcome to the forum :)

You have already uh (I don't know a word to describe what I want to type.HELP).soFrenchItHurts

You have already uhm gave to the forum beautiful drabbles :) << yes that.

and also wonderful obs :)

So yeh :)

He's so hot.

Yeeees he is so hot.

I agree.

Welcome to the forum smile.png

You have already uh (I don't know a word to describe what I want to type.HELP).soFrenchItHurts

You have already uhm gave to the forum beautiful drabbles smile.png << yes that.

and also wonderful obs smile.png

So yeh smile.png

hehe thank you

you seem familiar...have we met already? rolleyessmileyanim.gif

taz.gif there's a taz smiley oh my gosh

sdkfjsdf thank you aw <3

I guess this is a little late but I didn't know there was an introductions page. Better late than never, I guess?

Good to see that you are already settling in :D

Welcome to the forum Adrian! It's always good to have new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

L is realllllllly!!! Sexy!!!!!!! drool.gif and hi again!!!

isn't he just!

hehe hello you <3

I guess this is a little late but I didn't know there was an introductions page. Better late than never, I guess?

Good to see that you are already settling in biggrin.png

Welcome to the forum Adrian! It's always good to have new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

Thank you! I feel really welcomed here. Everybody is so nice!

Ah, yes, I've had a look at that. I'm keeping the "quality over quantity" thing in mind but it's difficult not to get excited and reply to everything.

Ahh, thank you. I hope you're doing well and things!

Hi, nice to see another member from the UK here (although maybe Scotland will not be in the UK very much longer, eh? Exciting times! :) )

Anyway- hope you enjoy the fourm. :)

Hi, nice to see another member from the UK here (although maybe Scotland will not be in the UK very much longer, eh? Exciting times! smile.png )

Anyway- hope you enjoy the fourm. smile.png

hello! i think this is the part where we hold an awkward conversation about the miserable weather.

oh gosh i know i'm not even sure how i want to vote yet oh my word it'll be upon us all too soon

thank you!

He's so hot.

Yeeees he is so hot.

I agree.

Welcome to the forum smile.png

You have already uhm gave to the forum beautiful drabbles smile.png << yes that.

and also wonderful obs smile.png

So yeh smile.png

hehe thank you

you seem familiar...have we met already? rolleyessmileyanim.gif

taz.gif there's a taz smiley oh my gosh

sdkfjsdf thank you aw <3

yehh tonguesmiley.gif i've read your drabbles. that's why i'm familiar tonguesmiley.gif

Actually, I'm Elijah tonguesmiley.gif

(Jaime is your profile pic RIGHT? FROM PIERCE THE VEIL? <3 OMG MY MEXICANS)

I like books a lot. A lot, a lot. I'm particularly fond of The Saga of Darren Shan (literally my all time favourite book series) and the Alex Rider books.

Me too! I love all Darren Shan books, and we're currently reading Stormbreaker in class, all amazing books :)

I like books a lot. A lot, a lot. I'm particularly fond of The Saga of Darren Shan (literally my all time favourite book series) and the Alex Rider books.

Me too! I love all Darren Shan books, and we're currently reading Stormbreaker in class, all amazing books smile.png

I loved the Saga of Larten Crespley so much. He was my favourite character but Vancha comes a close second!

Me too! I love all Darren Shan books, and we're currently reading Stormbreaker in class, all amazing books smile.png

I loved the Saga of Larten Crespley so much. He was my favourite character but Vancha comes a close second!

Indeed they both are amazing! I love the Demonata series so much <3

I never finished that one D: I think I was probably too young for it when I first tried. I might try again some time :D

I never finished that one D: I think I was probably too young for it when I first tried. I might try again some time biggrin.png

It's really worth it :) I read it outloud one time and my mom was like O_O What is she reading?! I think I was around 10 years old? Idunno xD

I never finished that one D: I think I was probably too young for it when I first tried. I might try again some time biggrin.png

It's really worth it smile.png I read it outloud one time and my mom was like O_O What is she reading?! I think I was around 10 years old? Idunno xD

Ahh I think I will. I was more into Harry Potter at 10, I think c:

It's really worth it smile.png I read it outloud one time and my mom was like O_O What is she reading?! I think I was around 10 years old? Idunno xD

Awesome! I read HP when I was nine *high fives* Sorry, I high five everyone, it's weird .-. So yeah HP was my favourite for a long time but then I discovered the Hunger Games one year ago and now I'm totally into The Mortal Instruments (:

Awesome! I read HP when I was nine *high fives* Sorry, I high five everyone, it's weird .-. So yeah HP was my favourite for a long time but then I discovered the Hunger Games one year ago and now I'm totally into The Mortal Instruments (:

*high fives* I'm really weird about high-fiving. I have to do it twice, oops.

Ahh I got halfway through City of Bones but then exam season started and I've had no time. I'll have to get back into it soon. It's so good.

Ahh I got halfway through City of Bones but then exam season started and I've had no time. I'll have to get back into it soon. It's so good.

Haha one time I slaped someone in the face because I wasn't paying attention while high-fiving him cx

Aww too bad, it's great. I'm halfway through City of Lost Souls in Dutch and I want to read the whole series in English after finishing it. English is always better (:

Haha one time I slaped someone in the face because I wasn't paying attention while high-fiving him cx

Aww too bad, it's great. I'm halfway through City of Lost Souls in Dutch and I want to read the whole series in English after finishing it. English is always better (:

Oh gosh, poor guy!

Wow, I wish I could speak another language but I just don't have the patience. I'd love to know Spanish.

Oh gosh, poor guy!

Wow, I wish I could speak another language but I just don't have the patience. I'd love to know Spanish.

Haha yeh xD

I speak Dutch, almost all my subjects at school are in English because I have bilengual education. And I also learn French and German at school (:

Oh gosh, poor guy!

Haha yeh xD

I speak Dutch, almost all my subjects at school are in English because I have bilengual education. And I also learn French and German at school (:

How do you have the memory capacity for all of that? I can barely speak English half the time. I mean, I know some Gaelic because the train stations here have the Gaelic translations underneath them but I couldn't pronounce them to save my life. Oh God, I dropped French as soon as I could. I hated it!

Oh gosh, poor guy!

Haha yeh xD

How do you have the memory capacity for all of that? I can barely speak English half the time. I mean, I know some Gaelic because the train stations here have the Gaelic translations underneath them but I couldn't pronounce them to save my life. Oh God, I dropped French as soon as I could. I hated it!

Uhh I don't know, but English goes kind of automatic because me and my classmates text a lot in English c:

I'm not that good at Fench. I do get pretty high marks, but it's not my best subject. I suck at German, if I don't learn well I get insufficient (can't spell that word) marks. Which happened once and I won't let it happen twice xD

Oh gosh, poor guy!

Haha yeh xD

Uhh I don't know, but English goes kind of automatic because me and my classmates text a lot in English c:

I'm not that good at Fench. I do get pretty high marks, but it's not my best subject. I suck at German, if I don't learn well I get insufficient (can't spell that word) marks. Which happened once and I won't let it happen twice xD

(you spelled it perfectly c: ) ah man languages just aren't my thing i think

i'll stick to my history i think :D

Archived