Sneeze Fetish Forum

Belated Introduction

AdrianMarx

Welcome to the club, dude. Always nice to see a new face around here.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty normal as people go.

Uh. No you're not. See, normal people do not have ships dedicated to them. Normal people ship relationships rather than being shipped. So no. Not normal. Just had to get that out there.

On another note (kinda the same one though), has anybody given you guys a ship name yet? I was thinking Adrium or Caldrian. Or Cadrian. I dunno really but it is a necessity.

I'm pretty normal as people go.

Uh. No you're not. See, normal people do not have ships dedicated to them. Normal people ship relationships rather than being shipped. So no. Not normal. Just had to get that out there.

On another note (kinda the same one though), has anybody given you guys a ship name yet? I was thinking Adrium or Caldrian. Or Cadrian. I dunno really but it is a necessity.

You might be onto something there!

Nope. You'd be the first so I guess you should choose? Gosh, it's so strange thinking about it. Makes me wonder what he'd say if he knew o.o

Hello there, nice to meet you. :byewave:

And obviously Scotland should join the Nordic countries then. We will be delighted to have the whisky you.

Hello there, nice to meet you. bye1.gif

And obviously Scotland should join the Nordic countries then. We will be delighted to have the whisky you.

It's nice to meet you too :D

Ah, yes, I'll call the government and suggest it and ensure they bring the whisky.

Archived