Sneeze Fetish Forum

Riddles

AdrianMarx

I don't know how well this will go down but I thought I'd start a game. I like riddles so this seemed the logical step to take. There aren't really any rules. You don't have to get the right answer to post your own riddle or anything.

Okay, here are mine:

1. A man is found dead in a muddy field with a backpack on. There are no footprints leading to where he lies. How did he die?

2. Two trains crash on the border of Scotland and England. Where do they bury the survivors?

3. A man pushes his car round a corner and stops outside the hotel. He pays the hotel owner money and, a short while later, pushes his car on again. Why?

I'm not sure how easy or difficult these will be but I love a good riddle so, if anybody knows any more, feel free to join in :)

#2 answer: They don't bury the survivors because they didn't die. They're survivors.

#2 answer: They don't bury the survivors because they didn't die. They're survivors.

It's shameful how long it took me to get this one when my dad first said it. :blush:

It's shameful how long it took me to get this one when my dad first said it. blush.png

Yeah, me too. The first time I heard it was in school. I spent about five minutes trying to understand the concept.

1. My hunch is he fell from a plane? Like a sky diving accident?

3. Took some thinking, but it's a game of monopoly!

What creature has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon and three in the evening?

What creature has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon and three in the evening?

A human. Four because a child crawls on four. Two because an adult walks on two. Three because an elder walks with a cane.

1. A man is found dead in a muddy field with a backpack on. There are no footprints leading to where he lies. How did he die?

He was a jumping with a defective parachute?

He was a jumping with a defective parachute?

1. My hunch is he fell from a plane? Like a sky diving accident?

3. Took some thinking, but it's a game of monopoly!

Yes and yes!

How far can a dog run into a forest?

huh.pnghypnonew.gif

Until it either hits a tree or runs out the other end unscathed. :P

How far can a dog run into a forest?

Half way?

After that it's running out of the forest

Puddin, I was thinking about that like it was an obscure pun.

Dogs bark... trees have bark... Dog runs into tree bark... dog gets barked to death...

THE DOG RUNS INTO THE FOREST UNTIL A TREE BARKS IT TO DEATH.

And this is why I did poorly in school.

:lmfao:

This is my favourite thing anyone said ever :yay:

lmfao.gif

This is my favourite thing anyone said ever yay.gif

Well I'm glad one of us was pleased with it.

:I

A man wearing dark clothes walks out into the street in front of a car without its headlights on but the car still sees him in time to stop. How?

A man wearing dark clothes walks out into the street in front of a car without its headlights on but the car still sees him in time to stop. How?

It's daytime? Maybe he's in a crosswalk too?

It's daytime? Maybe he's in a crosswalk too?

It's daytime!

queercastiel

Alright, soo here we go:

You can enter but you can't come in, there is space but no room, i can shift but cannot move. What am i?

Alright, soo here we go:

You can enter but you can't come in, there is space but no room, i can shift but cannot move. What am i?

A keyboard?

queercastiel

Alright, soo here we go:

A keyboard?

wallbash.gif im so ashamed cause i nearly strangled my friend cause i couldn't get it... erg.. but yeah :)

What has a face that can't see and hands that can't hold?

Archived