Sneeze Fetish Forum

"clinicalstudysabs" on youtube

chessgod

wow.....didn't think my first post would get such a response... smile.png here is something not sure any of you have noticed.....there are no male subjects in any of the videos...only women....makes you wonder why!

oh wow so obvious yet I didn't pick up on it. Good observation.

I picked up on it very quickly, but I was looking for them :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meredians are actually energy channels often pinpointed in things like acupuncture. I'm a Google master (I promise…I'm not THAT creepy) and I can confirm that the Chynna and Renee people are in a different part of the US than the Sabs people, so it's not a thing that one specific group is doing. (For their privacy, I won't say any more than that and I didn't find any name or explanation for the 'therapy'). I'm guessing it's a technique based on Emotional Release Therapy that specifically uses sneezing as the release instead of things like chiropractic adjustment, breath control, or tapping. 44 may refer to the meridian point or something (Google vaguely confirms it's the stomach).

if you're talking about the meridian that passes thru the navel, that would be the conception vessel... but there is no CV#44.

I don't claim to be an expert or anything but acupuncture has interested me so I've studied up before. I couldn't tell you which pressure point relates to what they're doing tho. Just that there is no CV44 and that stomach-44 is found in the foot.

They are not in a clinic in these new ones...they are in a tattoo parlor. These women seem to be clients that she has for tatooing, or coworkers that she get interested in doing this. In the first Brandilynn one, she even says "you don't have to bless me, she is making me do this." Another few videos have the same doorbell as someone enters the store, and one guy even is heard in the background saying, "i'm here for a tattoo." Sometimes you can hear the tattoo guns too. I find it interesting that they are similar to the Meridian vids....definitely seems to be some form of "accepted" emotional therapy.

well....now all we all need to do is call every single tattoo parlor in America and ask "hey...do you guys do sneeze thrapy and can I make an appointment?" tongue_smilie.gif

Holy Crap! You go away for a few days only to return and find this whole treasure trove of sneezing clips! YouTube disappoints for ages, and then every so often drops a sneezy bombshell like this discovery which shakes things up a bit. Superb clips hunting chessgod :D

Holy Crap! You go away for a few days only to return and find this whole treasure trove of sneezing clips! YouTube disappoints for ages, and then every so often drops a sneezy bombshell like this discovery which shakes things up a bit. Superb clips hunting chessgod biggrin.png

thanks....being a newbie on here, I was hoping I could contribute something good. hopefully I will become validated soon :)

In my (sketchy) Googling, I figured out that at least the Clinicalstudysabs one is a female-specific 'study' this woman is conducting. No other details than that and it will finish at the end of the summer.

Part of me wonders if there's a Dr. Michael Samuels mastermind behind all this…weird.

I think it's interesting that there don't seem to be ANY men involved in any of this. Whatever this is...

Yes, I noticed that too. If it were a serious clinical study, wouldn't there be some men participating too? And wouldn't there be potential confidentiality issues with filming the participants and putting the videos online?

In my (sketchy) Googling, I figured out that at least the Clinicalstudysabs one is a female-specific 'study' this woman is conducting. No other details than that and it will finish at the end of the summer.

Part of me wonders if there's a Dr. Michael Samuels mastermind behind all this…weird.

I am new here, who or what Is dr samuels?

I think it's interesting that there don't seem to be ANY men involved in any of this. Whatever this is...

Yes, I noticed that too. If it were a serious clinical study, wouldn't there be some men participating too? And wouldn't there be potential confidentiality issues with filming the participants and putting the videos online?

No to the first, yes to the second. Well, the first really depends on the specifics of the study. Male and female bodies are different enough that they're often studied separately, so it's not at all out of the norm for a research study to be restricted to one sex. Generally speaking you want to have as few variables as possible, so there are plenty of situations where having men involved in a study would skew it's results and lead to highly questionable data. It really all depends on what exactly is being studied. For what very limited info we have on this particular supposed study it doesn't seem like one that would require a single sex sample since it seems to be to do with some sort of emotional regulation rather than anything specific to anatomy, but who knows.

As for putting the videos up on youtube though, yeah, I find it very hard to believe that any legitimate research study would allow that. Not while the study was still going on anyway. They might choose to put informational videos up once the study was finished and the data was all collected and analyzed, but I can't think of any scenario where they would put up this sort of video of participants in the study before it had been concluded. Not to mention the videos are much more amateur than I would expect from even the most badly funded of research studies. If this is a research study, it's "Sabs'" own personal study and she's a very, very poor researcher whose practices raise serious ethical concerns.

i had thought for some reason at least when these began popping up that it was somehow based in like "pelvic wall training" or something to train people against mildly peeing when they sneeze or whatever...in which case it wouldnt necessarily be extra crazy for there to be no men, i assume?

this could easily be a dr samuels...OR it could be semi-legit? either way i feel like any time we make a huge deal over these type things they inevitably disappear

Back in the day there were a series of videos that were 'audition tapes' for an allergy commercial where someone called Dr. Michael Samuels had allergic women sneezing and saying "call Dr. Michael Samuels for allergy relief" and they were pretty clearly a scam by a clever fetishist….there's actually still someone out there who calls female actors for 'sneeze auditions' on the phone for allergy commercials…someone I know who is an actress actually got a call. Creepy.

Back in the day there were a series of videos that were 'audition tapes' for an allergy commercial where someone called Dr. Michael Samuels had allergic women sneezing and saying "call Dr. Michael Samuels for allergy relief" and they were pretty clearly a scam by a clever fetishist….there's actually still someone out there who calls female actors for 'sneeze auditions' on the phone for allergy commercials…someone I know who is an actress actually got a call. Creepy.

really?...wow...who was your friend? (no names of course) what was the phone call like? did your friend ever report the person or find out who it was? you sure it wasn't some kinda radio station doing a odd stunt?...those are very common. you got to admit though, it is quite creative on the part of the person getting them to sneeze

you got to admit though, it is quite creative on the part of the person getting them to sneeze

Tricking people into providing you with fetish material without their consent is deeply creepy and morally wrong. Frankly, I find it disgusting.

you got to admit though, it is quite creative on the part of the person getting them to sneeze

Tricking people into providing you with fetish material without their consent is deeply creepy and morally wrong. Frankly, I find it disgusting.

Yes- when you really think about what the Michael Samuels guy was doing, it is very creepy. I didn't understand why people kept falling for it- why they didn't research his allergy clinic for themselves, to check... although if you Google "Michael Samuels" you really do find medical doctors of that name (although no evidence of allergy treatments) so I guess that convinced them.

As for putting the videos up on youtube though, yeah, I find it very hard to believe that any legitimate research study would allow that. Not while the study was still going on anyway.

If this is a research study, it's "Sabs'" own personal study and she's a very, very poor researcher whose practices raise serious ethical concerns.

I think Ouro is right there- this is "Sabs'" own personal piece of research (and a completely amateur one; I don't know about research into counselling and therapy, but I doubt they would seriously consider this sneezing therapy). Whether the whole idea of emotional-release-by-sneezing therapy was dreamt up by a fetishist originally... hmm, not sure.

really?...wow...who was your friend? (no names of course) what was the phone call like? did your friend ever report the person or find out who it was? you sure it wasn't some kinda radio station doing a odd stunt?...those are very common. you got to admit though, it is quite creative on the part of the person getting them to sneeze

I work in theatre, so she was a local actress of some relative local fame in mid-size/professional theatre who had her name in a voice over artists database. She was called randomly for an audition. It's a scam that was highlighted at one point on a message board for voiceover artists. It's really super super creepy and NOT okay. Essentially the man was getting off while they 'auditioned' and several folks realized at one point what the real purpose was. Eww.

I work in theatre, so she was a local actress of some relative local fame in mid-size/professional theatre who had her name in a voice over artists database. She was called randomly for an audition. It's a scam that was highlighted at one point on a message board for voiceover artists.

That explains to me more why these actresses would not necessarily have questioned the request... I understand it more now and I certainly don't blame them.

I don't want to be a hypocrite- I found the Michael Samuels clip of Kat Leonard as arousing as everyone else; but it doesn't change the fact that this Michael Samuels guy was a nasty, nasty man.

What's the source on that? Just wondering cause I was trying to find a website related to this last night but came up empty.

I work in theatre, so she was a local actress of some relative local fame in mid-size/professional theatre who had her name in a voice over artists database. She was called randomly for an audition. It's a scam that was highlighted at one point on a message board for voiceover artists. It's really super super creepy and NOT okay. Essentially the man was getting off while they 'auditioned' and several folks realized at one point what the real purpose was. Eww.

dusty, please don't get the idea that what I think what that person did was moral or right, I don't...anyone who uses someone else for their own personal gratification, especially without their consent is totally totally wrong. I just found it daring and creative is all. so please don't think I condone that sort of thing....

I just found it daring and creative is all.

I just think it's a pretty backward thing to do, to compliment the creep instead of condemning his actions. Personally, I don't think there's anything daring or creative about tricking women into fake sneezing for you on the phone while you get off on the other end. It's cowardly and pathetic. No different from any other kind of sexual harrassment.

What's the source on that? Just wondering cause I was trying to find a website related to this last night but came up empty.

Source on what? Dr. Michael Samuels? There's several discussions on it via the board, including here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=28190&st=15

As for the 'clinical study', I said earlier that I wouldn't divulge how I found it or more information about the people in question out of respect for their privacy.

Archived