Sneeze Fetish Forum

Old Habits Die Hard (HP - Harry)

Not_Telling

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg Harry, I can't take his stubbornness! He's so miserable. sadsmiley.gif Ron is such a doll for caring about him though. biggrinsmiley.gif

Have fun on your trip! laugh.png

Hey guys! so since N_T is going to be gone for the next week(ish), I'll be posting all of the story and she'll reply to the comments she gets when she gets back! smile.png

Seniorstatus14: I love Snape too, he's the best. smile.png

irishsneezeandkisses: Thanks! We worked for a long time on this, so it's great to know that when we finally post it, people actually enjoy it. blushsmiley.gif

fang815: Poor Harry indeed! spoiler alert: It just gets worse. wink.png

The Kneezle: And more you shall have! biggrin.png

Here's part 8! (sorry, it's a bit short)

Part Eight (VB and N_T!)

When Harry woke up the next morning, at first he wasn’t even sure that he'd fallen asleep in the first place. He still felt horrible but now he felt utterly exhausted too.

Listening to the sounds of his dormitory, he could hear the usual noises of his roommates sleeping. A glimpse around his bed's drapes proved his suspicions correct. In fact, not only was everyone else still asleep, but it was also not even light out yet, so instead of getting up, Harry lay back down and closed his eyes.

“Harry! Wake up, mate!”

Harry groaned as Ron shook his shoulder, ushering him to get up. He began to open his eyes, a little annoyed at first that he was being woken up so early. “Rod?” Harry croaked. “What tibe is it?”

“Around eight,” Ron responded, not noticing Harry’s congested voice and sickly complexion. “Now hurry, or we’re going to miss breakfast!”

Harry’s eyes widened. Eight? There was no way three hours had passed since he’d last woken up. But sure enough, the light of day streamed in through the curtains, and the entire dormitory was empty except for the two of them. Harry scrambled out of bed and rushed into the bathroom to get ready. Ron talked to him from the outside.

“Hey Harry, I’m going to go ahead down to the Great Hall. Join me when you’re ready, ‘kay?”

“Okay.”

After Ron left, Harry looked at himself in the mirror. He really did look awful. He wished he could take a nice, warm shower, but he hadn’t the time for that. The young wizard dug through his robes and pulled out his wand, casting a few charms to make his face look healthier and his voice sound normal.

Hikshiew! H’ksshhooo! Hek-shhh! Kshh! Ek’shhshh!

Harry coughed into his fist a few times before combing his hair and checking his temperature. 39.6 degrees. Not good, but could be worse. He looked at himself in the mirror one last time, made sure his charms were in order, and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Hey guys. So, I decided that since part 8 is soooo short, I'll give you part 9 too today. :) Both 8 and 9 were written mainly by N_T.

Part Nine (N_T!)

“Weasley cannot save a thing,

He can't block a single ring.

That's why Slytherins all sing,

Weasley is our king!”

“Shut it, you git!”

Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle laughed before heading back to their table. Ron scowled. “Don’t listen to them, Ron.” Hermione consoled him, giving him a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

“You’re going to do great.”

Ron just shrugged off her hand and returned to his meal. It was then that Harry finally joined them. “Well, look who finally decided to show up…” Hermione began.

Harry profusely apologized, and began to explain that he had just overslept when Hermione giggled. “Harry, it’s okay. I was just joking.”

“Oh. Right.”

Ron looked up from his plate. “You seem a bit nervous, mate.”

“Well…it’s just…the match today. Us against Slytherin, you know? We’ve really got to give it our all. And I’m just a bit…nervous.”

Ron and Hermione seemed to accept it and resumed their conversation. Harry scooped some food onto his plate without any actual intention of eating any. Even just the thought of food made him queasy. But if he didn’t eat, his friends might get suspicious. Harry glanced over at Ron, whose plate was piled high with food. Ron just ate whatever was in front of him; he wouldn’t notice. So, when they weren’t looking, Harry discreetly moved some of his food to Ron’s plate with his fork.

“Hey, Harry?”

“What, nothing!”

Ron looked at his best mate with a confused expression, than hesitantly continued. “I was just wondering if you were talking to me last night. I was so tired; I can barely remember. Something about…allergies?”

Right on cue, Harry felt that sharp tickle arouse in his nose. He pinched his nose shut as hard as he could, but it was useless. “H’kshhoo! Hekshhh! Ehk’shhooo!...Hik’sshh!.......Kshoo!

Hermione looked up. “Bless you, Harry! I didn’t know you had allergies…”

Harry forced a smile. “Uhm, yeah….I….H’kshhh! H’keshh! Hik’sshh! I do. Dust. It must be dusty in here.”

She watched Harry pinch his nose as the last few sneezes overtook him. Gosh, that looked painful. For a second, Hermione wondered if there was something Harry wasn’t letting on. But he seemed healthy, and he looked alright. So, she just let it go.

When he was sure that their eyes were directed away from him, Harry scooped a bit more of his food onto Ron’s plate. Hermione turned to him.

“Hey, Harry?”

“I did nothing!”

Hermione narrowed her eyes. “I was going to ask you why you pinch your nose so hard when you sneeze.”

Ron spoke with a mouthful of food. “You’re awful jumpy today, aren’t you mate?” Hermione rolled her eyes. “Ron, how many times do I have to tell you? Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

“Alright, mother…”

Hermione thumped him. “Ow…”

Harry began to chuckle, but his chuckling soon turned into coughing. His friends winced as he muffled them into his sleeve. It really did sound like Harry was choking. Harry picked up a goblet of water and gulped it down, quickly getting back under control.

“It..erm…went down the wrong way,” he explained, rubbing his chest.

“Oh, I hate it when that happens!” Ron empathized.

Hermione rolled her eyes. “It wouldn’t happen to you all the time if you chewed before you swallowed.”

“Gosh, Hermione. Why do you always have to be like my mother?”

“If you’re mother were here, she’d probably say the same thing.”

“But you’re not my mother, are you?”

“Well, someone’s got to look after you.”

“I can look after myself, thank you!”

They continued to banter as they left the Great Hall. As a few students walked by, wishing him luck for the Quidditch match, Harry took a deep breath. This was going to be a long day.

Allergies? Greatest excuse ever! Now watch it back fire and kick Harry in the butt. laugh.png This is getting gooooooood.

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, guys! Here's another part by N_T, part 10! smile.png

Part Ten

Right after he exited the Great Hall, Harry hurried to the restroom to strengthen the effects of his charms. He also added a cooling charm, just in case anyone got suspicious and tried to check for a fever. Harry pulled out a spell book from his bag and searched through it to find a spell that could hide, or even reduce, his sneezing and coughing. He found one, but it was a difficult spell to maintain. In his weakened state, he wasn’t sure how long he could keep the spell in effect.

The bell signaling the start of classes rang through the halls. Harry quickly cast the spell on himself and rushed off to Transfiguration. He was just going to have to be late.

As Professor McGonagall instructed the class on what spell they would be practicing that day, Hermione leaned over to Ron and whispered, “Where’s Harry? Wasn’t he just with us?”

Ron looked around. “I dunno. Maybe he…got…lost?”

Hermione raised an eyebrow, looking at Ron as if he could not have possibly said anything more stupid.

“We will be transfiguring our teacups into frogs today.” Professor McGonagall continued. “Are there any-“

Just then, Harry burst into the room, cutting McGonagall off. “Sorry I’m late, Professor!” She looked at him with disapproval, both for the fact that he was late and the fact that he had disrupted her class.

“Mr. Potter,” McGonagall reprimanded him while still keeping her calm, yet firm tone. “I’m sure you have a good explanation for why you were late to my class?”

Harry stammered. “I…I left my homework in my dorm. I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.” He took his seat. Since he wasn’t usually late, Professor McGonagall didn’t punish him. “I’ll let you off this time, Mr. Potter, but if it happens again, there will be consequences.” Harry nodded. And with that, the lesson began.

The students all began reciting the incantations and transfiguring their teacups, while Harry just sat there awkwardly. He turned to Hermione.

“So, uh, what are we doing?”

“Transfiguring our teacups into frogs.” Harry watched in awe as she effortlessly flicked her wand and her teacup’s form twisted into that of a frog, and then back again effectively with the counter-spell, the newly transformed teacup making a rattling sound as it clinked onto the table.

The young wizard reluctantly pulled out his wand. It was tough enough keeping the spell he had casted on himself in effect, as it was. Not to mention he wasn’t exactly at his best right now.

Harry stared at the teacup ahead of him on the table. Was it just him, or were there two cups instead of one? Or maybe three….it was almost too blurry to tell. Were…were they dancing?

Focus, Potter! Harry shook his head dizzily, trying to get a focus on the teacup. You can do this.

He took a few deep breaths, and finally flicked his wand towards the teacup, reciting the incantation. The light missed the cup entirely and ricocheted off Ron’s desk, reflecting onto the ceiling and bouncing around the room until it finally hit Neville Longbottom’s teacup, disintegrating it into dust. Neville whimpered and the rest of the class stared at Harry, who just looked at Professor McGonagall nervously.

She didn’t yell at him, scold him, anything. She just eyed him suspiciously. “Mr. Potter, do you require assistance?” He mumbled a quick ‘no Professor’ as she continued. “Surely you remember the incantation, and the importance of proper aim.”

“Yes, Professor.” He hung his head. “It was a fluke. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright.” The rest of the students went back to work, but McGonagall continued to observe him carefully. He’d been a student of hers for over four years, and she knew for a fact that something was off with Harry today. It wasn’t like him to make careless mistakes such as these. The Professor watched as he squinted at the teacup, appearing to be a bit off balance on his own two feet. He shook his head a few times, aimed his wand, and flicked it at the desk.

He ended up hitting Hermione’s cup, instead of his own. Hermione glared at him as her teacup slowly melted away. Harry gave a nervous laugh. “Whoops, sorry.” Hermione put down her wand and stepped closer to him.

“Here, let me help you.”

She stood behind him, looking over his shoulder, and placed her hand on his forearm to help guide his wand.

“Harry?”

“Yeah?”

“Stop shaking.”

“Oh. Sorry.”

He kept it still as best he could, and focused on the cup. Hermione steadied his arm, and guided his hand to point the wand straight at the target. “Alright Harry, focus on the teacup. You are going to recite the incantation, and flick your wand once. Got it?”

Harry nodded.

“Okay, whenever you’re ready.”

He nodded again, and took a deep breath. He was still a little off-balance, but he shrugged it off and performed the spell. It wasn’t a total miss; he hit his own teacup this time, but instead of transfiguring it into a frog, he ended up transfiguring it into a slug.

“Agh, Harry!”

The young wizard smiled awkwardly. “Well…at least I hit the target this time…” Hermione began to explain what exactly he was doing wrong, but Harry had stopped paying attention. He just sort of stared off into space.

“…Honestly, it’s like you and Ron have switched places or something!”

Ron looked over at her, a bit offended. “Is that a compliment or an insult?” he asked.

Hermione ignored him, and waved her hand in front of Harry, whose eyes were kind of glazed over. “Harry? Earth to Harry!” Harry blinked his eyes and came back to reality. He looked at Hermione. Had she been talking to him?

“Huh?”

Hermione placed her hands on her hips. “Were you even paying attention?”

“Uhhhh…”

“You’re so out of it today! You really must be nervous. Don’t worry so much about it, Harry. It’s just a Quidditch match.”

“Huh, what…oh, yes! The match! Yes, I am nervous about the match. That’s right, because I told you earlier, and…yeah. Right.”

She looked at him strangely and just gave him a friendly pat on the back before returning to her now-melted teacup. Suddenly, something about Harry’s wand caught Professor McGonagall’s attention. There appeared to be the tiniest bit of magic emanating from the tip. Unless it was just her imagination, Harry had charms in effect and seemed to also be struggling to maintain a spell. If this was true, Harry was more than likely hiding something from everybody else.

The Professor glanced back up at the boy. There was definitely discomfort evident in his face. It was barely noticeable, but it was there, all right. After Harry swallowed for what may have been the fifth time that class, McGonagall was almost certain of what was going on.

Harry looked up at the clock and shivered. He was beginning to regret placing that cooling charm on himself. He was freezing. Luckily, class would be over any minute. The other students began to pack up their things as the bell sounded. “Alright, class. Good work today.” Professor McGonagall concluded, “There is no homework for the weekend. You are dismissed.”

Harry started for the door when McGonagall stopped him. “Mr. Potter? May I have a word with you?”

Harry sighed and his friends left, trying not to laugh as they had a pretty good idea of why Harry was being called after class. “Good luck, mate,” Ron murmured before walking out the door. Harry stumbled over to Professor McGonagall, ready to make his case. “Professor, I can explain…”

“There’s no need.”

McGonagall’s expression was gentle, yet concerned. Now that he was closer, she could see that he was shivering, even though the classroom was at a fairly normal temperature. “Mr. Potter, are you feeling alright?” she asked in a soft-spoken tone.

Harry looked at her with surprise, but nodded anyway. Fairly sure that he wasn’t telling the truth, McGonagall pulled out her wand and cast a cancellation spell.

“Finite Incantatum.”

Instantly, Harry’s color faded. His nose and cheeks turned into that rosy, reddish color and dark circles appeared under his hazy-looking eyes. “Kisshhooo! I’kshh! H’keshh! K’sshoo! H’kesshh!” He doubled over as the sneezes overtook him, knowing now that he was caught.

oooohhhhhh this is marvelous! I'm shaking in my chair for the next part. This is so good.

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!

:D (It was only for the weekend)

And I'm gonna post the next part tomorrow!! Luv you guys so much! I'll reply to all of your comments tomorrow too, and...yeah. Thanks for all the lovely feedback!!

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!

biggrin.png (It was only for the weekend)

And I'm gonna post the next part tomorrow!! Luv you guys so much! I'll reply to all of your comments tomorrow too, and...yeah. Thanks for all the lovely feedback!!

Oh my, welcome back! biggrinsmiley.gif

@Kali - And the next part you shall have! Thank you so much :hug:

@Seniorstatus14 - Yep, Harry's in deep doodoo...

@BringVerityTheHorizon - Who doesn't love Professor McGonagall! Well, I guess at this particular moment in time Harry isn't too keen of her :P

@fang815 - Daww thanks fang! <3

@HarryPotterGeek - Right back 'atcha :hug:

Heeeeey everybody!! Thanks so so much for being such lovely people. I love all of you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Here is Part Eleven. Let's see if Harry survives.........Professor McGonagall. Dun dun duuun!

Part Eleven

Professor McGonagall responded to this confounding display as Harry began coughing.

“Mr. Potter…”

Harry cleared his throat. She was clearly not impressed. “I was expecting you to be a bit under the weather, but not like this.” McGonagall placed her palm on his forehead, not very surprised at the heat radiating from it. “Mr. Potter, you are quite ill. Don’t tell me you’re planning on playing Quidditch in this condition.”

He looked away, and just sort of guiltily nodded before stifling a couple more coughs into his sleeve. The Professor sighed. “Why would you hide something like this, Potter? It could be detrimental to your health if you continue to push yourself. I really don’t think you should play. In fact, I think it would be in your best interest if you didn’t even show up for class.”

“Please, Professor McGonagall. It’s against Slytherin.” Professor McGonagall clenched her jaw at this. She knew Gryffindor would have a much higher probability of losing without a seeker, and she really didn’t want Slytherin to win. But, her students’ health came before anything else. Harry tried to form a compromise. “It’s only for a couple of hours, and I’ll be extra careful when I play. I promise I won’t push myself too hard.”

McGonagall pondered this for a moment. Would this really be a wise decision? She finally relented, but let him know her boundaries, in a stern voice. “As soon as the match is over, you are required to return to your dorm and rest. No playing if your fever rises or if you feel any worse than you do now. It is expected to rain, so make sure you stay dry the best you can, although I would prefer for you not to play at all. And if somebody suspects that you are ill, cancel your charms and tell them the truth. You know their only wish is to help you. Is this made clear?”

Harry nodded, feeling a bit disappointed, but lucky that she was even letting him play at all. He bent forward and pinched his nose shut, releasing two half-stifled sneezes.

H’kshnn! Hngk-shh!

Professor McGonagall opened up a desk drawer, revealing a clean, folded handkerchief with the Hogwart’s crest inscribed onto it. She offered the handkerchief to Harry, and he took it gratefully though somewhat embarrassed.

“Thadks, Professor.”

McGonagall smiled warmly. “Don’t mention it, Potter. Take it easy, and if you’re feeling too ill don’t hesitate to speak up.”

Harry turned to leave. Just as he started to walk through the door, McGonagall spoke up one more time. “Oh, and Harry?”

He turned to face her. Worry was etched into her face. “Be careful.”

“Yes, Professor. Thadk you.” He acknowledged her before finally, and rather unsteadily, exiting the classroom. Harry had barely taken two steps away from the classroom before sneezing five times more into McGonagall’s handkerchief.

H’keshh! H’kshiew! Kisshhooo! H’keshh! Heh-kshh!

This was not far out of earshot for Professor McGonagall, who sighed, already regretting her decision to let him play.

I may have squealed a bit inside when I saw that this story had been updated. You just keep getting better and better!! :D I can't wait to see Harry trying to hide his sickness while out in the rain... Please post more as soon as you can! :)

@Seniorstatus14: Aw thanks!! Your comments brighten my day even more :D

@silentdreamer789: Why, thank you dreamer :)

@Kali: Oh, yes. Get ready for some real rainy fun >:-)

@HarryPotterGeek: :hug:

@fang815: Well, wait no longer! More is here!

@BringVerityTheHorizon: :bleh:

Yo guys! Here's the next part! Who's ready for some Quidditchhhhh???

Part Twelve

H’kshhooo! Hik’shh! Kshhn!

Harry took the handkerchief and blew his nose heavily. He was in the boys’ locker room, just before the Quidditch match. After Transfiguration, he had reapplied the charms and the spell to conceal his coughing and sneezing, but the effects were beginning to wear off.

And if they wore off during the game? Well, that wouldn’t be good at all, especially considering that it was raining. So, Harry applied the charms to himself one last time, with the exception of the cooling charm. With the cold rain pouring outside, he felt it would be best to leave that one out.

Just before he left the locker room, he cast that last spell on himself. He was a little nervous about this one, because as it was mentioned earlier, this spell was difficult to maintain. Playing in a Quidditch game while it was cold and rainy at the same time he was sick with a 40 degree fever and trying to maintain this spell all the while… well, it couldn’t end well, that was for sure.

But Harry had no choice. He could do this. He had to do this. It’s just one match, he told himself. One match, then it’s to bed. The seeker had to admit, the warmth of his bed did seem really tempting right now. Harry took one more deep breath, and strode out of the locker room to meet with his team.

Little did he know, he wasn’t the only one in the locker room. Draco Malfoy, who had been standing on the other side of the wall of lockers separating himself and Harry, cancelled the Silencing Spell he had placed on himself and strode out of the locker room to meet with his team.

To be honest, Draco wasn’t sure if he should take advantage of this new piece of information regarding Harry, or if he should feel sorry for him. His Slytherin impulses told him he shouldn’t care; that he should take advantage of Potter’s weakness. But a small part of him felt something that Draco didn’t want to feel, or admit to even having.Pity. Yuck, even the word itself disgusted him.

“Alright, let’s see…Fred, George, Alicia, Katie, Ron….where’s Harry?”

Just as soon as Angelina asked the question, Harry appeared before them. “Ah, Harry. Good. Okay guys, this game is going to be a tough one. We all know how brutish and aggressive Slytherin can be. They won’t stop for nothing. That’s why we’ve got to give it our all.” The Gryffindor team captain, Angelina Johnson, said this with motivation as she gave the team the regular pregame pep talk.

“Fred and George, don’t hesitate to really beat those Bludgers. But, be careful not to knock them into the audience. Those are fouls, you know. Alicia and Katie, just fly fast, follow my lead, and you’ll be fine. Ron, please just do whatever you can to keep the Quaffle away from the goalposts. And Harry, your one goal is to catch the Snitch. Don’t let anything distract you, or get in your way. Everybody just remember that if we don’t win, it’s okay. All that counts is the number of points we make in the end. So let’s all stay warm, have fun, and kick some Slytherin butt!”

Everyone put their hands in the middle, and on the count of three raised them into the sky, shouting “Gryffindor!” On their way out to the field, Fred and George looked over to Harry.

“Hey Harry,” Fred began.

“Are you alright?” George finished for him.

“You just seem a little…” Fred paused.

“…Peaky?” George offered.

“Yes, that’s it. You’re looking a wee bit peaky, Harry.” Fred concluded.

Harry shuddered against the cold, but nodded anyway. “I’m fine. Just kinda tired, is all.”

Fred and George shrugged. “Okay,” they said together.

Already, Harry had begun to feel the effect of the rain wearing him down, but he shook it off. Just one match, he kept telling himself. “Good evening, folks, and welcome to today’s Quidditch match! This evening we have Slytherin vs. Gryffindor!” The audience cheered and clapped loudly as Lee Jordan introduced the start of the game. Professor McGonagall looked closely at the Gryffindor side, hoping that Harry had come to his senses and decided not to show.

“On the Slytherin team, we have Montague, Crabbe, Goyle, Pucey, Warrington, Bletchley, and Malfoy!” The Slytherin players mounted their brooms and flew onto the pitch as their names were called. “On the Gryffindor team, we have Johnson, Weasley, Weasley, Spinnet, Bell, Weasley, and Potter!”

Professor McGonagall deflated as she saw the Gryffindor Seeker fly onto the pitch. The rain was falling harder, and she could already tell that his charms were beginning to diminish, a sign that Harry was getting worse, and fading fast.

Madame Hooch signaled the start of the game, releasing the four Quidditch balls into the air. And with that, the players were off. Harry flew up to the top of the pitch to see if he could spot the snitch. The rain stung his skin and got into his eyes, making it difficult to see. A chill ran down Harry’s spine. He was so cold. Teeth chattering, Harry finally spotted a glint of gold in the distance. He steadied himself on his broom and began to go after it, shaking his head once more in an attempt to clear the dizziness.

As he flew closer towards the pitch, Harry began to feel his old symptoms creeping up on him again. He grasped the handle of his broom with both hands as he was overcome with sneezes.

H’kshhh! Hek’shoo! Hi’kshh! H’keshh! K’shoo!

George spotted Harry and flew over to him, shouting over the sound of the rain and the wind. “Hey, Harry! I think I saw Malfoy fly over that-a-way!” He pointed way over to their left. “You might want to check it out!”

Harry nodded, looking absolutely miserable as he continued to sneeze, his whole broom shaking with the force. The redness in his cheeks indicating fever was ever-so-present, and didn’t go unnoticed by George.

Ek’sshhooo! Heh’kshh! Kshoo! Kshh! Heh’kshnn! H’KESHH!

The redhead sent him a worried glance. “Are you sure you’re okay, Harry?”

H’KSSHHOOO!

The Seeker just nodded weakly and flew off in pursuit of the Snitch. Fred suddenly flew in front of George and whacked a Bludger just before it made contact with George’s face.

“Merlin, George! Pay attention!”

Harry raced off to where Malfoy was said to have gone. It took him awhile to pull ahead, but when he finally did, he could tell that Draco had spotted the Snitch and was trying to catch up to it.

Draco could see Potter out of the corner of his eye, but tried to pay no mind to him. Even when Harry broke down into a fit of raucous coughs, struggling just to remain on his broomstick…no, Draco didn’t feel bad for him at all. Nope. Not one bit. Well…maybe just a little. To be fair, how could he not feel bad for him? The Slytherin had to admit, it was pretty admirable how the Pothead was supporting his team, even feeling as poorly as he did.

Harry flew a few feet above Draco, trying harder and harder to ignore that light-headed feeling that had been bothering him, and consistently getting worse, all day. Just as the Snitch was in his threshold, a wave of dizziness overcame Harry and he tipped to one side, promptly toppling over and landing on top of Malfoy’s broom.

After a second or two, Harry came out of it and looked around. What just happened, he thought. He turned his head to see Malfoy glaring at him. Why am I on Malfoy’s broomstick?!

Draco seemed to be wondering the same thing. “GET OFF MY BLOODY BROOM, POTTER! WHAT THE RUDDY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” His voice sounded kind of fuzzy to Harry. He couldn’t understand exactly what he was saying, but knew that Malfoy was probably screaming at him. “I CAN’T SEE! GET BACK ON YOUR OWN BLOODY BROOMSTICK!”

As if Harry’s Firebolt had heard the angry Slytherin screaming, it flew over to the two Seekers, and Draco (more or less) helped Harry get back onto it, although it was really a bit more like a shove. “We are going to get so many deductions for this…” Draco grumbled to himself.

Ohhh poor Harry upset.gif I'm so loving this that I feel bad for re-reading it over and over again. But then again...wubsmiley.gif

heeeheeeheeeeeee love me some Weasley twins

And falling over on Malfoy's broom was the best possible thing that could have happened to him in a Quidditch match lol I was less than impressed the first couple of chapters but now it looks like I'm hooked. :P

Aww poor Harry! I loved Draco arguing with himself about feeling pity over Harry! Probably around the 6th book I stopped seeing Draco as one of the enemy's and just somebody who was too afraid to stand up against his family and their beliefs.

Well done! Can't wait for you to continue! :)

Archived