Sneeze Fetish Forum

Old Habits Die Hard (HP - Harry)

Not_Telling

This story was amazing!! I love how you incorporated the !abusedharry thing! It's awesome! Definitely one of my favorite stories of all time!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm jumping for joy at this story! It was so magnifique! I loved every bit and can't wait for the epilogue. biggrinsmiley.gif

Aww, it's ending?? :( it was amazing though, and I'm glad there's still an epilogue to come! I looked forward to this story every day haha. You're such an awesome writer! I hope we'll have more stories from you soon :)

Oh god abused Harry totally caught me off-guard. o A o It's such a sweet ending and you guys got down the Golden Trio's famed friendship down to a T. <3 I look forward to the next story you guys write together. :D

@Seniorstatus14: ...

@XLeftyX: ...

@fang815: ...

@Kali: ...

@Emily: ...

You guys are too awesome for words :hug: You have no idea how much this means to us, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Epilogue (N_T!)

“Ron, where have you been all morning? You’ve missed Transfiguration!”

“Sorry. I…I was busy.”

“Er, Ron? What’s that coming out of your ears? Is that…steam?”

“N-No! I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“It is steam!”

“Don’t stare at my ears, Hermione!”

“You know, steam coming out of the ears is a side effect of Pepper-up potion…”

**silence**

“You’ve caught my cold, haven’t you, Ron?”

“Bugger off, Harry. There’s no way I… HISHHOOO!

**pause**

“…Bless you, Ron.”

“Shut up, Harry.”

Pffffft! I can't! roll2.gif Ron you're just a bundle of joy. This was a great ending!

YES!!!! Best. Ending. Ever. 'Shut up, Harry'... Hahaha nice! Great job, as usual. We will all miss you, so write more soon!! :)

WAIT WHAT THE EPILOGUE IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL ENDING

roll2.gif

IT-IT-IT'S SO CUUUUUUTE

You have no idea how much this means to us, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

;) I do, in fact, know. And I totally feel you! Thank you guys for investing the time and effort to give us a lovely story!

Pffffft! I can't! roll2.gif Ron you're just a bundle of joy. This was a great ending!

Thanks so much! Haha, yeah, I actually had that idea pretty early on, and just decided to make it into a little epilogue. Glad you liked it!

YES!!!! Best. Ending. Ever. 'Shut up, Harry'... Hahaha nice! Great job, as usual. We will all miss you, so write more soon!! smile.png

Daw, thanks. I'll miss you guys too! And I actually probably am gonna start another fic with VB soon, so stay tuned :D also, I have a drabble thread, if you wanted to look at that....I wouldn't kill you...

WAIT WHAT THE EPILOGUE IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL ENDING

roll2.gif

IT-IT-IT'S SO CUUUUUUTE

You have no idea how much this means to us, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

wink.png I do, in fact, know. And I totally feel you! Thank you guys for investing the time and effort to give us a lovely story!

You're awesome, Emily. Truly awesome :) Hey, maybe sometime we could work on something together. Or better yet, the three of us! If you wanted to, that is.

Ahh! Its so perfect!! Ron, oh Ron.. That ending, is just purely amazing!! Wonderful characterization, flawless dialoque and contagion!! Ahh!!

You're awesome, Emily. Truly awesome Hey, maybe sometime we could work on something together. Or better yet, the three of us! If you wanted to, that is.

That sounds fun! :D Perhaps sometime in June after I'm not so busy though ^^; Wheeeee I can't wait!

You're awesome, Emily. Truly awesome Hey, maybe sometime we could work on something together. Or better yet, the three of us! If you wanted to, that is.

That sounds fun! biggrin.png Perhaps sometime in June after I'm not so busy though ^^; Wheeeee I can't wait!

Yaaaaaay!!!

• 4 months later...

Ahh! Its so perfect!! Ron, oh Ron.. That ending, is just purely amazing!! Wonderful characterization, flawless dialoque and contagion!! Ahh!!

YES. I HAVE READ THIS STORY SO MANY TIMES, AND IT NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE. PERFECTION.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I LOVE THIS. You guys did such a great job. I love Harry hiding when he's sick and just getting worse and then everyone comforting him...ahh ♡♡ why was this so cute!?!? Great job , what a pleasure to read.

Archived