Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friends are awesome

Pyrus_Fangmon

This was exactly what I needed after having to do the biological structures of a cell for an hour, such a nice surprise and as always the story was amazing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• Arty

• Leafeon78

• ebay34

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, kai said:

This was exactly what I needed after having to do the biological structures of a cell for an hour, such a nice surprise and as always the story was amazing.

Thank you so much! It feels great to write with these guys again. I just wish life here wasn't so busy and stressful so I could get back to it regularly. Also, awesome job with that, hope it wasn't too 'cellular' 😁

• 2 weeks later...

A Spicy Night

"Hah! Full house." Nick flicked his hand of cards down onto the table. Zack's uncovered eye widened with his mouth open.

"I do not believe this..." He uttered out. Nick snickered cockily and leaned back in his chair, arms crossed behind his head.

"Fourth time in a row. I told ya, bro, I'm the master of cards." Nick's smile was wide and bright with his win. They had been playing for a few hours after finishing dinner. Both waiting for Allen to return home after a long day on the field. His military training was going off perfectly, though his Coach was slightly concerned with how thin the boy was.

"It seems...that I still have much to learn, then. Cards have never been my strong point." Zack sighed softly and stood up, placing his own cards down and started to gather them up. He glanced over his shoulder to look at the clock, frowning slightly. "The time is late, do you think we should call?" He asked. Nick looked over as well, smile still present on his face.

"Nah. If anythin' he should be on his way back. Ya know he'd call if there was-" Nick paused to the sound of a door opening. "Speak of the devil." He chuckled. Zack looked over with relief and deflated slightly. "Hey, how'd it-"

"Heh'Kkntchhiew!"

"-go...?" Both Nick and Zack shared a glance to each other before heading out to the living room. "Allen?"

"Bless you, Allen. Is-"

"Hih! Hih'Nngtch! Nktschhiew!"

"Goodness, Allen!" Zack was half way over to Allen, who was hunched forward with the back of a hand pressed firmly under his nose. His whole body was twitching under his red hoodie, that was covered in a dark brown powder.

"Allen, what's wrong? Are ya cryin' or somethin'?" Nick was soon by Zack's side while he tried to keep a swaying Allen steady. Allen's eyes were red and puffy with tears flowing down his cheeks. His nose was lightly pink and twitching madly.

"Eschh! Etschh-Eh'TSCHH! Eh...Heh'Gnnkschh!"

Nick grit his teeth at just how harshly these uncharacteristic sneezes were from their German roommate. Even his stifles seemed weak and ineffective. Something didn't seem right, and from how Zack was glancing over, he knew as well. However, before either of them could start guessing, Allen managed to squirm free of Zack's light hold and stumbled clumsily, and hurriedly, to and up the stairs. Sneezing helplessly.

"What do ya make of that?" Nick asked buntly, a firm frown on his face. Zack hadn't moved his eye away from the stairs, a heavy feeling of unease in his stomach. "He didn't look sick, but he definitely looked distressed and...twitchy."

"Maybe someone pranked him? The rest of his group are a little older than him." Zack offered, finally turning to look at Nick. Nick paused and twitched himself when hearing sudden coughing mixed with running water.

"I don't think that's it." He started. "Ya smell that?" He asked quickly, eyes narrowing and glancing around.

"Smell what?" Zack rose a brow to the odd question. He looked to Nick and watched carefully. Taking in a few deep breaths and soon tensing. "Nick?"

"Shit, Allen." Then Nick was running up the stairs, leaving Zack standing there in the hall with an absolute clueless expression. "Allen!?" He reached the bathroom door, hand gripping the door knob. "Allen, you decent?" He hushed himself, needing to calm down.

"Yhh-yeah." Allen's hitched breath gave Nick the 'ok' to enter. And he did.

"Hey. What happened?" He asked calmly, taking another breath. He stepped into the now steamy bathroom, shower door open and revealing a soaked Allen in his boxers. Nick's eyes softened but his chest swole up. Allen's skin was broken out in large hives. "Cinnamon..."

"Nick? Nick, is everything okay?" Zack's voice echoed behind him, prompting Nick to step over a little. Zack took a step forward and looked over. "Oh no." Nick grit his teeth, holding his breath the best he could. He wasn't sure what to feel until Allen was able to talk to them.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Hehh...eh...Eh'tschhiew! Hihh'Schhiew! Eh-AhTchhoo!" Allen groaned loudly and let his head drop back to lay on the armrest of the couch. A warm, damp cloth over his eyes.

"Cinnamon bombs?" Nick huffed out on disbelief. "Cinnamon, of all the things they could have used in a training course, they chose cinnamon?" Allen coughed harshly, causing Zack to pause from his task of rubbing lotion on one of the hive blotches on Allen's chest.

"Well, they are in training. Maybe it was a weaker substitute for pepper gas?" Zack offered in. They're immediate answer was Allen lifting his right arm, snapping his fingers and giving a thumbs up. Zack's eye widened with a huff while Nick had arms crossed and glared.

"Ya never told them. Did ya?" Nick's voice was far from happy. Allen sniffled hard and coughed.

"Dever cabe ub." He answered simply.

"Well now it's goin' to be. First thing in the mornin' I'm makin' a call." Nick kept his glare for another moment before it softened when Allen sat up slowly.

"Do deed...I bade a preddy g-good...guhh hih! Hah'Ktschh! Hihh'Nnkchhiew! Oohhh...good ibbressiod." He coughed again between heavy wheezing and laid his head back once more. Zack sighed.

"Alright. It is late. You and I are concerned, and Allen, I am sure, is ready for some sleep. How about we just focus on getting him to bed and we will handle the rest tomorrow?" His tone was even and calmed despite how flustered he felt. He kept his eye on Nick, waiting ever patiently for him to find an answer. Then pleased when he huffed a sigh.

"Alright, alright. I guess you're right." He agreed and combed a hand through his dreaded hair. "Is he good?"

"Yes. I have gotten what I could for now, it just needs to absorb and the antihistamines should do the rest." Zack said simply and stood up. "Do you think you can walk?" He asked gently, not knowing just how badly Allen's balance might be.

"I thigk...-ey!" Before Allen could finish, he found himself being lifted up in two darker colored arms and held close. Nick's heartbeat pounding.

"I think it's nighty night time for one, allergenic German. And no, I don't trust you to walk up those stairs without sneezing and falling back down. Deal with it." His voice was firm even with the teasing smile. Allen felt his cheeks heating up under the cloth even though he couldn't see. To his comfort, Zack didn't laugh.

"Rest well, Allen. Call if you need anything." He offered gently. Allen merely groaned and pressed the side of his head to Nick's chest, feeling overly tired despite any denial he might have tried. Nick waited until they were just out of ear shot to slow his walk up the steps.

"Hey, ya gonna be okay?" He whispered, looking down. Allen wheezed out a breath and bit his lip.

"Y-yeah." Allen's stutter was all Nick needed to hear to give him the real answer. And Nick didn't mind at all. He carried Allen to his room and carefully laid him down as to not aggravate the hives. He propped him up with a second pillow and watched as Allen slowly rolled onto his side, his wheezing sounding a bit better from the angle.

Nick waited a few minutes until Allen was asleep before briefly leaving the room and returning with a spare blanket and pillow. Setting up a makeshift bed on the floor close to Allen's. He had just laid down and closed his eyes when he heard Allen shift around. He waited. He reached an arm up and his hand gently held the other one stretching down. It wasn't a question to ask. And Nick didn't hesitate to squeeze Allen's hand for comfort.

The seconds turned to minutes. Nick laid awake on the floor, unmoving. He could hear Zack downstairs turning everything off for the night, and then his footsteps coming up the stairs. The hall light switching off. Light footsteps walking by and then the light thunk of his bed. Nick breathed in and then out a breath, letting the last of his nerves settle before allowing sleep to claim him as well. Throughout the night he was only stirred twice by Allen's coughing or wheezing, but fortunately for him, nothing worse seemed to happen.

And he couldn't feel more relieved...

End. So how was this one? Not what I originally intended, but I think it came out good anyway. 😅

This definitely made my bad day soooooooo much better. Thank you for this masterpiece 🥰 Allen is my favorite so reading a new Allen story made my day!

This definitely made my bad day soooooooo much better. Thank you for this masterpiece 🥰 Allen is my favorite so reading a new Allen story made my day!

Aww poor Allen but the story was amazing as always. Speaking of falling down the stairs I would love to read a story of Zack trying to hide a cold from the others and sneezing and falling down the stairs and then the other boys taking care of him. You don't have to of course, anything you write is amazing.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:47 PM, 2SHY222 said:

I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Allen just has a special part in these that I can't ignore 😂

15 hours ago, kai said:

Aww poor Allen but the story was amazing as always. Speaking of falling down the stairs I would love to read a story of Zack trying to hide a cold from the others and sneezing and falling down the stairs and then the other boys taking care of him. You don't have to of course, anything you write is amazing.

Hmmm, sounds a little harsh, not that I haven't done something like this before 😌
 But this is definitely an idea I will consider. Thank you very much! ♥️

Edited by Pyrus_Fangmon
  • 5 months later...

Hello everyone!!!!! I'm not dead! I still don't have any connection at the house, but I've been fortunate enough to be able to bring my laptop to my mother's house for some wifi! WooHoo! So hopefully I'll be able to get some more of these in again without having to wait an eternity. Thank you guys so much for reading and sticking with me all this time, it really makes my world go 'round! :teehee:

On 10/30/2020 at 9:24 AM, kai said:

Here you go!

Balance

"Ah-hhh...Ah'Ksh!" Zack jerked forward with another shy sneeze, not even bothering to cover. It had been one of many that day and was very much done. "Asshu!" Very much.

It all started with a late walk back from the library two nights ago. It was crisp and calming out without a single cloud in the sky. He was happily enjoying the walk back when suddenly a pair of sprinklers turned on and entirely soaked him before he could even make a move to the other side of the street. Thankfully his books weren't harmed, however...

"Eh'Kshh!" 

It could not be said the same for him. A mild sinus cold had breached his system from the unprepared shower and cool night air. That was all that was needed to make his day a living hell.

"Zack! Hey, Zack!" An eager and deep voice called up to his room, which was serving as his warm sanctuary from his misery. Zack groaned deeply and reluctantly pulled the covers off of his head to answer.

"Yes?" He tried but was too tired to really make a sound.

"Zack! Ya in the shower or somethin'?" Or something. Zack whimpered and slowly made his way off the bed and set his book aside, not wanting to lose his page that he admittedly couldn't focus on. The very second he stood up, his whole body shifted with fatigue and his balance gave way to the right. Catching himself on his nightstand by pure reflex was enough to get his attention. He hadn't told his roommates that he was ill, figuring he'd just be a bother to them. Then again, nothing had come up to question if he was or not either. Luckily they had seemed to leave him be for the day until now. He slowly made his way to his door and into the hallway without another spell.

"Yes? What is it?" He called down the stairs, already out of breath and having to close his eyes to keep his head from spinning.

"It's your turn to pick tonight!" Nick's voice sounded echoed in his ears. Zack stood there confused for a good moment, taken off guard by the statement.

"Wha- Ah'tch! What?" He sniffled and rubbed at his nose, blushing in fear that someone had heard him.

"It's movie night, remember? It's your turn to pick the movie and Allen's to pick take out! I already made the drinks!" Zack's face filled with guilt as he had completely forgotten about tonight. Nothing seemed to be going his way this week and this wasn't something he planned to deal with. He looked to the stairs and took a breath. He couldn't just avoid this and lie or even find a way out of this. He just had to push through it.

"I completely forgot." "He grumbled to himself before turning to look towards the bathroom. He could at least try and make himself more aware before going down. "Just a moment!" He called down, cringing as his tone hurt his throat for a second.

Nick set the cups and snack tray on the coffee table, looking curiously up at the stairs over his shoulder. He hadn't seen much of Zack all day. It wasn't anything new to them. He tended to enjoy his new books in solitude for a day or so before joining them in activities after. Nick and Allen didn't mind in the slightest. Tonight just happened to be their weekly movie night and it wasn't like Zack to forget it. Even with a new book.

"Hey, Allen?" He called over to the young German half laying on the floor with his legs in the chair and head looking at the ceiling. Nick didn't question his odd positions as much anymore, given he wouldn't really get an answer other than, 'just bored'. "Zack seem okay to ya? He doesn't usually forget movie night." He watched Allen for a few seconds and finally got a weak shrug.

"Dunno...he's been up there reading, hasn't he? Probably got a good one." He answered simply, not really seeing anything strange. Nick hummed to himself and let it slide as that. He probably just lost track of time.

"Ah'Ksch!" Nick paused to the sound for a quick second before reaching down to finish setting the snacks out.

"Bless ya!" He called without batting an eye.

"Th-thank...Eh'Kschhu! Ah!" A loud tumble made Nick turn on a dime and Allen shoot up from his lounged out position.

"Zack!" Nick shouted and with one arm jumped over the couch as Allen rushed by around it to Zack's side. Zack was laid on his side and curled up in obvious pain when Allen got to him first.

"What happened, you okay?" Panic was rushing through his body faster than his pulsing heart rate. Nick knelt down beside them both and carefully looked their friend over for injuries and hoped that he didn't hit his head on the way down.

"Where are ya hurt?" Nick asked frantically, not wanting to touch anywhere that would cause pain. Zack barely shook his head as if to answer that question and brought a hand up to his face.

"Hh'Nxxt! Hg'Tch! H'Ngt Nn'Tch!" A groan followed after and Nick's concern grew, along with his eyes narrowing.

"Ya caught cold from the other night, didn't ya?" He stated, seeming a little more harsher than planned. Allen's expression deflated to that and carefully helped Zack to sit up for him to answer. Watching his cheeks darken with blush and eye looking away.

"I...I am sorry..." To those soft words barely spoken, Nick sighed deeply and rubbed at his face. He wasn't sure at all at this point who was the more stubborn one. "I-I just lost my balance...I'm okay, r-really. Hah...Ak'Shhu! Mnn..." Nick shook his head, Allen merely grinned softly.

"Come on...let's get you sitting down. The food should be here soon and you can get something in you." Allen spoke gently with an arm around him. Nick wrapped an arm around Zack's other side and they both helped him hobble to the recliner. Allen left a second later to the kitchen and came back with a wet cloth, placing it around the back of Zack's neck. The soft sound he made had Allen smiling.

"How bad is it?" Nick asked after a moment of settling. Zack rubbed at his left arm, feeling the soreness already spreading from the fall. He knew he was going to hurt like hell in the morning.

"Not bad...just...a little off balancing...and sneezy." He muttered the last part, sniffling to make his point. Nick looked Zack in the eye for a good few seconds before concluding he was told the truth and sitting down himself. 

"You'll tell us otherwise?" He stated more than asked and was given a firm nod in understanding. Zack was not going to risk another round after this one, knowing full well he might actually hurt himself next time. Also, given Zack's current state, he had to unfortunately give up his turn to pick the movie. Which lead to Allen picking and everyone watching Iron Man. Yet again. A little bit through the movie is when the food was delivered. Thankfully Allen had ordered pizza that night so it wasn't exactly too heavy on the stomach. After two big slices, a warm cup of tea and honey, and Zack was out. It was expected, and Nick was very happy with the results. He would also make sure that when morning came, he was going to coddle their British friend three times as good for the heart attacks he gave them.

And he was going to assure that this wouldn't happen again.

THAT WAS ADORABLE AND AMAZING. Such as nice surprise to get this today I really needed a dose of the adorable guys, so amazing.

On 4/17/2021 at 4:11 PM, kai said:

THAT WAS ADORABLE AND AMAZING. Such as nice surprise to get this today I really needed a dose of the adorable guys, so amazing.

Thank you! It was amazing on my end knowing that I could post something again! :happysmiley:

On 4/24/2021 at 10:36 AM, 2SHY222 said:

I shouted with glee when I saw this update 🥰 Allen is so kind hearted. Poor Zacky

Yes! Very poor Zack. :tongue: I wonder what else I could do with him. :winksmiley:

Distraction

He missed the target by two yards. A red splatter of paint hit his chest and knocked him down.

"Calvick! You're dead!"

His vision burred when tossing the powder grenade, dropping it at his feet. The powder covered everything.

"Dead!"

His breath caught and forced a deep cough from his chest. Several red splatters of paint hit him.

"Dead, Calvick!"

A deep sigh graveled out of him as he sat down at the tents, helmet tossed to his side and head buried in his arms. Still covered in red paint and shame.

"Calvick." Allen's body automatically tensed and sat up straight to his name. The tall and toned male standing above him simply stared down at him with arms folded behind him. His Captain and teacher for his military courses. "At ease, Allen." His voice softer and calm as he crouched down. Allen swallowed nervously and slightly lowered his head, eyes looking to the side. "What's wrong today? You're never this distracted on the field." Allen grit his teeth and fought back a sniffle against his running nose. 

"I-I...I don't know, sir. I h-haven't slept well. I'm sorry, s-sir." He couldn't help the stutter he had. His Captain kept a firm stare at his student, noting he did in fact look tired. He could see the fatigue and distance in his eyes, a light flush on his cheeks. He wasn't a doctor, but he was sure the young German was more than just tired.

"You've caught a bug. I can see it." Allen winced and kicked himself for doing so as he knew what that meant. "Go home early and get some rest. I'll excuse you for a few days and expect your return next Monday." His Captain remained crouched in front of him, waiting for any sort of response or complaint. He was a little concerned when Allen remained quiet.

"Y-yes, sir..." He breathed out roughly, unable to stop himself as another cough wracked through his lungs. His Captain gave a light grin and gently helped Allen to stand before walking him to the front building away from their training courses. He stopped a little more then half way to let him walk the rest of the way and watched his balance.

"Rest well, kid." He called over. He really did care for the young German, in a few ways other then just as his teacher. Allen had a good mind and energy for his class, being one of his top students. He really felt pained to watch him walk away but knew there wasn't anything he could do. He wasn't the boy's father, though he couldn't remember if Allen had one, but there were days he wished he could be.

"I will. Th-thank you, s-...hh'Ek'Tschh! Sir." Allen sniffled lightly and pulled his camouflage uniform closer to his chest. He knew he should have called out after school, hoping he could last long enough until Zack picked him up that evening. However, that just wasn't going to happen. He did hope that once he got home, he could finish his school work and just go to bed. He couldn't afford to be the weak link in his class, not when he was nearing the top. He knew he could do better, and he was determined to prove it to his Captain and classmates. No matter what was thrown at him. "Hnn'Gschhiew!" Well...maybe not this particular time, but the next time would be a promise.

Just something short and simple! :biggrinsmiley:

Short, sweet, simple, and my heart is full. Thank you for gracing us with another story. Allen is my favorite and I'm super happy for another Allen story 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 2:07 PM, kai said:

Always such a nice treat to get another story.

:D

On 5/4/2021 at 3:10 PM, 2SHY222 said:

Short, sweet, simple, and my heart is full. Thank you for gracing us with another story. Allen is my favorite and I'm super happy for another Allen story 🥰

And happy ye shall be!

Unknown Cause (pt one?)

"Ehh'tschiew!" Uhhg..." A stuffy sniffle followed after another. Allen leaned back down again on the bench and raised his arms up to the weighted bar above him. He was in the shared garage of his housemates' currently and was hoping to just finish his rounds in peace. It had been some time since he had time to spare and really missed it. However, there had been this nagging feeling all over his body since he woke up this morning and he didn't know why. His housemates, and friends, had certainly noticed.

"I'm tellin' ya, I think he's comin' down with somethin' and just isn't tellin' us." The Native of the house whispered. He and Zack we're both standing outside the garage door from the inside.

"I am not sure. He has been a little quieter then normal...but that could be for another reason." Zack hushed back. Nick narrowed his eyes as he peeked in again, watching Allen closely for a few reasons. One, in case his shaking arms dropped the bar. Two, in case he lost his balance from how unstable he looked. And three, because he was just concerned that something might be ailing their friend.

"I'm just a little worried is all. He's been sneezin' and laggin' all day. That typically means somethin's up, right?" He asked, glancing to his friend for a moment. "If he's feelin' bad then he shouldn't feel like he should hide it from us. Or even be doin' what he's doin'." Nick looked back through the crack in the door then, brows furrowed. Zack understood the concern and felt the same, but he wasn't so sure himself. Perhaps it was just a day where he didn't sleep too well, if that were possible, or perhaps something in the air was just bothering him.

"I just think we should let him be. He has not complained about it or what might be bothering him." Zack eased out and took a peek inside himself, frowning a little. Allen had set the bar back on the hooks and leaned forward on the bench, looking worse for ware for only having been in there for a short time. He was about to suggest an idea when he saw Allen flinch and grip his sweaty t-shirt on a shaking hand. His eyes squinted with stuttered breaths before dipping his head into the shirt.

"Eh'Shhiew! Heh! Eh'Tchhiew! Nng'Tshhiew! Snff snnffk! Ohh..." He groaned and wiped at his eyes with his free hand. With as much as he had been sneezing all morning he knew he couldn't keep up the stifling for long. He gave up all together when he thought he was alone in the garage. The instinct to do so was there, but he just didn't have the energy or reason to do it. He muffled a light cough and slowly stood up onto his feet.

As much as he wanted to get a few workouts done today, it just didn't seem possible right now. He was dazed and sluggish, his nose wouldn't let up, but he wasn't achy or sore. His head was a little foggy but his throat and chest felt fine. He reached up to rub under his nose and sniffled again, shaking his head a little. He muttered something in German to himself and made his way to the garage door.

Nack and Zack both jumped and quickly scattered away from the door. As worried as they were, it wouldnt be best if they were caught spying on their friend. Allen slowly opened the door and walked in, shivering suddenly to the cool air on his sweaty skin. He couldn't help gritting his teeth to the feeling and being slightly annoyed with it.

"Zack, Nick! I'm heading to the shower!" He called the best he could with what energy he had before doing just that. Nick turned from pretending to watch TV to make sure the young German made it upstairs okay.

"Is he up?" Zack whispered from the kitchen that he hid in. Nick waited a few seconds to hear the bathroom door close before nodding and looking over.

"What do ya think?" He asked, still holding to his first thought. Zack thought for a moment and huffed lightly.

"I do not know. I will make him something and hopefully that will help. If he is ill, then he will need fluids." Zack pondered a little to himself on what to make, not sure what would be appropriate for his friend. Nick looked down at the couch for a moment before standing up and walking passed Zack.

"How about just some crackers and maybe some tea. Of he did catch somethin', ya know he won't eat much." He offered, thinking of what worked in the past. Then again, on really bad times he couldn't remember Allen being able to stomach water. Zack bit his lip to that, remembering a time like that. They both looked over to each other, then sighed heavily.

Allen emerged from the bathroom a good hour later. One hand holding his dirty clothing and the other holding himself up on the doorframe. His appearance looked more refreshed but he still felt the same. He gave a few stuffy sniffles and slowly crossed the hall to his room. Dropping his clothes by the door to deal with later and changing into a fresh pair of boxers and sweatpants. He dried his hair the best he could and tossed the towel over as well before climbing into his bed.

"This sucks..." He groaned to himself. He wished he knew what was wrong with him. He could at least ask for help with it then. It took him a few minutes to realize there was a sweet smell beside him and looked over to his nightstand. A steamy cup of liquid and assorted crackers were set neatly there in waiting. A faint smile crossed his face and he chuckled softly. "Maybe...this won't suck as bad as I thought." He chuckled again and slowly reached over to take a cracker. He knew he should drink too but tea wasn't something he wanted at the moment. He ate a few crackers and turned over onto his side, shivering again.

"Well, it's not his stomach." Nick whispered from outside the door.

"No...though I was hoping he would drink something." Zack sighed quietly.

"Hey, it's okay. He just might not want it now." Nick tried to ease out, knowing Allen and Zack's choices in drink could be vastly different. Zack thought of that for a moment but didn't seem satisfied. "We'll try somthin' else later. Maybe he'll feel better after some sleep." He offered, giving a soft smile. Zack looked up with a frown.

"Alright." Zack agreed and watched Nick turn to leave, assuming to let Allen sleep. Zack, however, did not. He looked back into the room and quietly walked in until sitting on the edge of the bed. He just needed to know he was okay. "Allen? Are you still awake?" Allen shifted his feet a little to give Zack more room before muttering a sound.

"Yeah. Danke...Zack." Zack's cheeks flushed red and he turned to the floor. He wasn't expecting Allen to thank him like that. The offering was merely polite.

"You do not need to thank me. We..." He paused, trying to find a way to explain without giving away they were spying.

"I know. I don't...feel right. I don't feel bad, though. Nothing hurts." He said tiredly, his eyes still closed. Zack turned back to look at Allen, not expecting that either. "Hh...Hnng'Tchhiuh! Snff! Mnn..."

"Bless you, Allen. Are you not ill?" He asked and slowly reached over to feel Allen's forehead with care. Allen shrugged and didn't move away to the cool touch. "No fever. Maybe some sleep will help. Let us know if you need anything, okay?" Zack's voice was almost a lullaby to Allen's ears. Allen muttered a hum of understanding before seeming to just drift out into sleep. Zack waited just a few minutes before taking his leave, not wanting to stay longer then necessary. He left the door open as Allen had left it and walked out, something not feeling right in his chest...

Hello lovely people! I tried to post this yesterday but I couldn't write it fast enough! Oh well. Let me know what you think and if this should be continued! 

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Pyrus_Fangmon
  • 1 year later...