Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friends are awesome

Pyrus_Fangmon

Hey guys, I made some new characters to play and fiddle with. Hope they are okay and interesting. I want to do a small story on them to start off with. I promise to try my hardest on these and do my best on any requests. Enjoy! biggrinsmiley.gif

Nickles Harron http://s894.photobucket.com/user/fangbenningon14/media/True%20love/Original%20Characters/11.png.html?sort=3&o=5

Zack Riddleson http://s894.photobucket.com/user/fangbenningon14/media/True%20love/Original%20Characters/22.png.html?sort=3&o=3

Allen Calvick http://s894.photobucket.com/user/fangbenningon14/media/True%20love/Original%20Characters/33.png.html?sort=3&o=1

Allen's Cold

Part one

It was a calm morning in London, rare blue skies with no clouds, warm breeze through the trees, and the peaceful singing of birds perched in trees sounded the alarm for everyone to wake. However, we take our attention to a small two story apartment, where a group of friends have lived for almost three years now. Zack had been more than happy to have his friends stay with him and greeted them with open arms. The boys had been friends for years and were overjoyed to be reunited. Nickles was from New York, Zack was from England, and Allen was from Germany. They had met online when they were little kids and bonded over the years. after they each finished High School, they had gradually made it England to attend College together. And today was a very special day, at least they thought it would be.

“Hnxch! Hnxch! Hnnxchu!” Allen woke suddenly to a tickle in his nose and pinched it to stifle his sneezes as he sat up in bed. “Whoa...snnff...where did those come from?” He rubbed under his nose and sniffled thickly. That wasn't a good sign. He threw his covers off and made his way to the hall bathroom to look himself over. His nose was tinted a light pink with his cheeks and he looked more tired than usual. His messy red hair sticking out everywhere, just barely covering small drops of sweat on his forehead. He didnt feel any different, but he sure looked it.

“Allen!” A voice shouted, followed by footsteps leading towards him from downstairs.

“Yeah?” He answered, knowing who it was.

“Holy shit, you're actually up? It's like, seven in the morning. Aw man, I was hoping to wake you up.” His housemate Nick laughed. He swung into the bathroom with his arm gripping the frame, his cocky grin plastered on his face. “We got our meeting with the Prof. today, dress nicely dude. I'm gonna go wake the other sleeping beauty.” He trotted out. A door was heard slam open followed by, “Hey Zack, rise and shine!” And the day began.

Snnff...ugh...hope this will pass. I can't stay at home all day, lord knows what they would do if they found out. Haaahhhhh...Hashew! Hek'CHIKOO! Ugh...” He rubbed under his nose again and blew his nose with a paper towel. He grimaced at the sound and shivered.

“Bless you Allen.” A tired, proper voice spoke from the door way. “Are you feeling alright?” Allen turned to find Zack staring at him as he tossed the soiled paper towel in the trash. His messy brown hair more frizzed than usual from Nick waking him.

“Danke. Yeah, I'm fine. I just need a shower.” He smiled and scratched his head nervously as Zack entered and grabbed his toothbrush.

“Very well then. I bought some more soap so make sure to use it.” He said in his normal calm tone. Allen nodded and walked over to the shower, stripping off his red boxers and slipping behind the glass door. He turned the water on and turned the dial to warm. Nick wondered in a few minutes later and joined Zack in brushing his teeth. He was all dressed in a black suit with his dreads tied up in the back to mimic a ponytail. He had already taken a shower and was waiting for his friends.

“HETCHOO!” Allen bent forward from the force and scrubbed at his nose when a new tickle entered his nose. The tickle seemed to be playing with him. Leaving and suddenly returning without warning.

“Bless you Allen.”

“Jesus, bless you! Warn a guy before you let something like that out, man.”

Nick turned to the shower, the glass was thick and ridged so no one could make out who was behind it. Allen was standing still with a light blush on his cheeks in the warm water.

“Sorry, don't know where it came from.” He laughed heartily, hoping he didn't catch on. Nick turned back around and continued brushing his teeth. Allen sniffled and sighed. 'this is going to be a long day...'

Translation

Danke (German) = Thank you

Thank you for your time to read. Ideas will be welcomed and I shall take requests when this small story Is finished. My attention span is very small so I hope I'm not offending by asking to wait. upset.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• Arty

• Leafeon78

• ebay34

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh!! Im liking this so far. Nice drawings to. They give me a sense of who these boys are.

Yes the descriptions of the boys are nice. Online friends meeting is A+ !!!!! I can so relate to wanting to meet online friends one day. Really looking forward to reading more parts :)

OOOOOOO DENIALLLL AND HIDING SICKNESSSSS!!!!

You know what I love...

:D :D :D More!

Oooooh!! Im liking this so far. Nice drawings to. They give me a sense of who these boys are.

Thank you so much, I hope to draw out my characters to give out that effect. happysmiley.gif

Yes the descriptions of the boys are nice. Online friends meeting is A+ !!!!! I can so relate to wanting to meet online friends one day. Really looking forward to reading more parts smile.png

Thank you, I'll have it up soon enough! laughingsmiley.gif And it was just a funny idea that they would meet online, it really brought out the bonding over the years.

OOOOOOO DENIALLLL AND HIDING SICKNESSSSS!!!!

You know what I love...

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png More!

Oh you know there will be more. wink1.gif

Thank you for the wonderful comments! Here's more Allen.

Allen's Cold

Part two

It was 8:15am. When the boys prepared and hopped into Zack's car to drive to the meeting. Allen wore a tan suit and Zack wore a deep blue, both identical to Nick's black one. Nick had called shotgun and Allen took the back seat without complaint, a little relieved that he wouldn’t have Zack continuously glancing at him. But when he accepted without a fight his friends became a bit confused. Nick and Allen usually fought over the front seat and Allen would laugh and trick Nick into sitting in the back, but this time he didn’t. Allen was also slightly dozed off as they reached the highway, another sign that through them off. Allen would have insisted on playing a certain station on the radio, wanting a CD played and singing to the songs, or be making jokes during their ride. But not this time. Nick could be oblivious most of the time, and Zack could appear to care less, but now they were beginning to question why their bouncy and fun loving buddy was so quiet and tired looking. Their thoughts were interrupted when a thick sniffle was heard in the silence.

Haaahhhh...hehhh...” Allen's head tilted back with his hand hovering in front of his face. Nick turned his head to peer back at him, curious of the sound, and paused. “Hak'TSHEW! Hitchoo! Snnff...”

“Bless you Allen” Zack said while turning into the middle lane unfazed.

“Bless you dude. Ya feeling okay?” Nick asked surprised by the loudness. Allen nodded tiredly and slumped back in his seat. “You sure?” Nick questioned, not really sure himself.

“Yeah...I'm fine.” Allen answered with his eyes closed. He peeked an eye open a minute later and saw Nick still staring at him. “I'm fine, really.” Nick turned back around slowly and opened the armrest to pull out a case of CD’s. He smirked when he found the one he wanted and plucked it into the player.

“This should spark ya back to life.” Nick grinned and placed his hands behind his head. A familiar tune played and Allen's ears perked up.

“Ramstein...really? Allen asked sitting up with a smile. “Danke Nick.” It did make him feel a bit better. Maybe perhaps he could get his mind off of feeling tired and sick. He wasn't one to complain, but he really just wanted to go home and sleep it off. But would he admit it? Maybe later on, but their meeting was very important for their classes and he couldn’t afford to miss it. So he sucked it up and went with the flow. It was 8:52am. when the boys pulled into the College and parked in the middle. After the whole ride with Allen's favorite band playing, he looked a bit more woken up but he still wasn't his normal self. He was sniffling and rubbing at his nose repeatedly, Zack could have sworn that he looked like a rabbit.

“Allen.” Zack called as he watched him close his door and walked towards them.

“Yeah?” Allen stared blankly at him.

“Is there something bothering your nose? You look like Sprinkles when you rub at it like that.” Zack said calmly.

“Um...snnff snf...I don't know. Maybe?” Allen scratched his head and smiled childishly. He walked up the steps and stood with his friends at the door.

“Did you seriously just compare him to your pet rabbit? Oh my god, that's hysterical!” Nick was bent over laughing at the comparison and had to hold the railing to not fall over.

“He's not my pet. He's my companion.” Zack corrected as he kept his gaze on Allen when he rubbed at his nose again, looking closer he could see the tip was tinted pink and slightly irritated. Allen saw him staring and blushed with embarrassment. Zack was always sharp on the small things, so Allen feared that he would be caught sooner or later, if not already. As he sniffled again, his eyes slacked and his mouth cracked open. Zack continued to stare and crossed his arms in waiting.

Heehhhh...haht!” Allen quickly pinched his nose tightly and bent forward. “Hnxt! Hnnxch! Hnnck! Ugh...shid...” He took a thick sniffle and looked back up and saw both Zack and Nick staring at him.

“Bless you Allen.”

“Bless you.”

“D-Danke...” He whispered and looked back down, his blush deepening. Nick and Zack shared glances to each other and Nick shrugged.

“Come on, the Prof.'s waiting in the Library.” Nick turned and opened the door for them, watching Zack eye Allen as if waiting for something else to happen. Nick also had his suspicions, something was off with his friend but he couldn’t quite seem to grasp what. It was an intense moment and Allen could feel himself slipping the longer they stood there, feeling more and more ill from Zack's eyes on him. Zack finally sighed and walked towards the door.

“Let's go Allen.” Zack said as he walked in, his tone was slightly annoyed now. Allen nodded and followed behind Nick. It was quite a walk to the Library and somehow they all switched places during the walk. Nick was now leading and Zack took his place close behind Allen, looking him up and down when Allen seemed to drift off into his own world.

Part two complete!

I'm preparing to spend some time with my Dad in a few days for around a week, so I'll try and get another part posted before then. If I can't, then I'll attempt it during some spare time. tongue.png

Awwww poor allen. Good thing he has smart friends that will pick up on his aliment

Oh my god this s awesome! :D

I love how Allen's friends are all concerned from him and he's still being stubborn and denying and dbsisjhdhsbna ADORABLE

Hey guys, I fanally managed to sneek on while my dad is sleeping and found some Internet to use. I have the next part ready! Hope you enjoy.

Allen's Cold

Part three

“Hen'TSHEW! Hah'ESHOO!” Allen bent over with two forceful sneezes that led into a fit of coughing. He quickly brought his fist up to his mouth as an attempt to quiet them.

“Bless you.” Nick said from in front with a hint of worry as they approached the Library doors. Zack however didn’t bless him this time, instead he just crossed his arms and watched Allen lean against the wall to catch his breath. His emotionless stare turned into a concerned glare at his friend's suffering.

“Nick.” Zack spoke in his monotone voice. Nick turned to look at him, his eyes concentrated on Allen's weakening frame. “Go on ahead, we'll be in soon.” Allen kept his head down and clenched his teeth at what was to happen next. Nick took one hard look at Allen and then nodded.

“Take care of him.” Nick said with a frown and hesitantly made his way in. Allen swallowed and flinched at a slight pain from his throat and listened for the door to click close before slumping down to the floor. He avoided any eye contact with Zack to save what little pride he let him keep at the moment. Knowing full well he was in trouble.

“Allen.” Zack's tone was back to annoyed with a touch of impatience. Allen brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them with his head pressed into them. “I'll give you to the count of three to look at me. Or I’m taking you home now without hearing you out.” Allen gripped his pants in a panic to his threat, knowing that not only would he do it, but he would do more if he didn’t cooperate now. He swallowed again and slowly looked up to find Zack at eye level with him. He sniffled thickly and stared into Zack's eyes. “You look awful.” He reached out his hand and placed the back of it to Allen's forehead.

Snnffk...I feel awful...” Allen rubbed at his pink nose and quickly pinched it when he felt the irritation rise as to not sneeze on his friend. “Hnnxchu! Hnngxch! HNNXCHT!” That last one seemed to strain him with the force and Zack gripped his shoulder to keep him upright. Allen sighed and combed his fingers through his hair, revealing a flushed face with pink tinted cheeks and nose, and tired eyes. Zack could feel the heat radiating from Allen's body through his suit and placed his other hand on his other shoulder.

“You idiot.” He signed and konked their heads together.

“I'mb sorry...snnff...I honesdly didn’d feel like this earlier.” Allen smiled tiredly and chuckled. Zack released his grip and sat back to look him over. Allen really didn’t look well, but he didn’t look too bad to be taken home right away.

“It's only been about two hours. How did you get this bad?” Zack asked while searching his pocket for his purple handkerchief. He didn’t get a verbal answer, only sniffles and a few coughs. Zack found his handkerchief and pinched it around Allen's nose, immediately earning him a cringing honk sound. Allen looked away disgusted as Zack moved the handkerchief and folded it into his hand. “Symptoms?” Zack asked as calmly as possible. Allen leaned back against the cool wall and rubbed his head with his fist.

“Um...my nose is irritated and stuffed up. I'm tired and want to sleep, and my throat is getting a little sore.” He sighed guiltily and closed his eyes.

“You have a fever as well.” Zack said quietly and stood up. “I'll go inform Nick and we'll take you home.” At that, Allen quickly looked up at him with fear in his eyes, pleading for him not to. Zack was reaching for the door but could feel Allen's eyes on him. “I'm sure the Prof. will understand and reschedule, Allen. At most this is just a small cold that can be easily and quickly cured within a few days. This is in no way, shape, or form hindering us.” He turned the knob and cracked the door open to enter.

“No I’ll be fine, you don’t have...” Zack turned his head curiously when Allen paused and frowned at the sight. He had his hand hovering in front of his tired pre-sneeze face. Zack waited for the release but only got continuing hitching breaths instead. He sighed and knelt to Allen's side. “Is it stuck?” He nodded as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. Zack pinched the clean side of his handkerchief around Allen's nose and mouth and he flinched at the touch.

Hah! Haahhhh hih hih! Hehhhaaahhhh...!” Allen's breath was getting more desperate but nothing came from it. Zack stared at his stubborn pink nose, almost glaring, and massaged it gently. This sparked the final touch needed. “Hah'ESHOO! HITCHEW! ISHOO! Hahhh...HESHOO! HESHEW!” Allen leaned back up against the wall and gasped for a steady breath between coughs. The harsh fit surprised both of them and left Zack to think of how that must have hurt. “Es tut mir leid...darüber. Ich habe versucht snnffk zu vermeiden, dass Zack.” He rasped. Zack placed his handkerchief in Allen's hand and stood once more to go into the library.

“One, I don't speak German. And two...” He gripped the knob again and glanced back at Allen. “Gesundheit, Allen.” He quickly walked into the Library, leaving Allen staring at the door in a dazed shock. He relaxed with a goofy grin and closed his eyes.

“Danke, Zack...”

Translation

Es tut mir leid...darüber. Ich habe versucht zu vermeiden, dass Zack (German) = I'm sorry...about that. I was trying to avoid that, Zack

Gesundheit (German) = Health (bless you)

I figured I would make this one one a tad longer because of my absence, I hope that's okay. I'm debating on making a final part to this or if I should stop it here. Any suggestions?

Dont stap!!!! I need....er...we need them taking Allen home and caring for him.. XD and i forgot to mention this but ur character drawing of Zack reminds me of Lavi from D-Grayman. :wub:

Dont stap!!!! I need....er...we need them taking Allen home and caring for him.. XD and i forgot to mention this but ur character drawing of Zack reminds me of Lavi from D-Grayman. wub.png

Hahaha! Thank you. Actually, Lavi was my model for making Zack. He's such a cutie.

I should be home tomorrow at some time and will be back to regular updates!

Dont stap!!!! I need....er...we need them taking Allen home and caring for him.. XD and i forgot to mention this but ur character drawing of Zack reminds me of Lavi from D-Grayman. wub.png

Hahaha! Thank you. Actually, Lavi was my model for making Zack. He's such a cutie.

I should be home tomorrow at some time and will be back to regular updates!

Awesome!! Lavi is smexy. As is all ur characters. XD

Hey guys, I'm back! w00t.gif I have the final part writen and it's longer than the rest so I might put it into two separate parts, or maybe just as is to finish it. I'm not sure yet. I'm re-reading it now to fix some mistakes and hope to post it soon. I'll try for tonight if im not too tired. Thank you for being so patient with me. biggrinsmiley.gif

Edited by fang815

Sorry I didn't post yesterday as I planned. I sort of crashed on the couch after reading and woke up late on top of that. yawn.gif I decided to make this a double part because it was so long. Enjoy! biggrinsmiley.gif

Allen's Cold

Final part – part one of two

Zack walked into the Library and found both the Prof. and Nick talking in the center. They both turned when he joined them, having the same worried look as each other.

“How is he?” The Prof. asked kindly and placed a hand on his hip. Zack looked towards Nick with soft eyes and Nick nodded. The two of them had formed a nonverbal communication process that they often used in curtain situations. Nick knew what was to come and nodded.

“I'm taking him home. He says he feels awful.” The Prof. nods in understanding and hands Nick an envelope.

“Mind if I see him before you three lads depart?” He asked politely and Zack nods.

“He's right outside the doors, sir.” Zack says calmly and leads them to the doors, where they hear Allen in a half stifled sneezing fit.

“Hnnxch! Hitchi! Hetchew! Hnnxch! Hnxchu! Hachoo!” Six sneezes were released upon approaching the door. “Hnnck! Hnxch! Heeehhhhhh-ICHEW! HETCHEW! HNXCHU! Snnffk...guh...” Five released upon them opening the door. Allen groaned and blew his nose with the handkerchief. They all blessed him with worry in their voices. Allen nearly jumps from them sneaking up on him and blushes an even redder color than what he already was. “Uh d-danke!” He manages a quick thank you before bending over with a harsh fit of coughing that he caught in his fist. The Prof. looks stunned by Allen's condition and shakes his head in disapproval.

“Lad, this is unacceptable.” The Prof. says while shaking his head. He walked over to him and leaned down to feel his now sweaty forehead. He sighs and turns back to his students. “Take him home, we will meet next week. Good day, gentlemen.” They all, including Allen, nod. Nick helps Allen to his feet and they escort him to the exit and help him into the front seat of Zack's car. Nick unbuttons Allen's suit and opens his shirt for ventilation for his sweaty, overheated body. After Zack leaned the passenger seat back and buckled him in, Allen was fast asleep and snoring lightly.

“Man. He looks really bad. Your seat's gonna need to be dried.” Nick comments with a chuckle as he closes the front door and jumps in the back. “He looked fine this mornin'...then again, sickness always has struck him hard and quickly in the past. Even small colds seem to kick his tough, German ass. And that's saying something.”

“Let's just get him home and in bed. I had my suspicions this morning, but I didn’t think it would get this bad so quick.” Zack closed his door and buckled himself in and waited for Nick to follow before starting the car and driving back home. For the whole ride it was quiet, minus Allen's snoring and tired sniffles. They pulled into the driveway and exited quietly as to not wake him. Nick, being his muscular self, had the job of carrying Allen up to his room bridal style and Zack stripped him down to his boxers and tucked him in. A cool wet cloth was placed on his forehead with another in a bowl of ice to change later when needed, and a cold bottle of water was set on his night stand. It was an hour later that Allen woke up with his blankets kicked off and was lying on the wooden floor. He blinked tiredly and sat up slowly, ignoring his sore muscle aches. He leaned back against his desk with his head up.

“You're up. How do ya feel?” Nick asked as he was playing a muted video game on Allen's T.V. He looked really interested in the game and just shared a quick glance to look him over. Allen groaned and rubbed at his head, slowly turning to look at him.

“Why amb I on the floor...?” He sniffles thickly to his voice and rubbed under his pink tinted nose.

“You kept kicking and flailing in your sleep. So we just left you there after a few tries to get you back up in bed.” Nick continued to stare at the screen, not giving any intention on moving. Allen huffed to himself and laughed weakly.

“Jeez, you could have ad leasd pud a pillow under by head.” Allen smiled and coughed openly from laughing. Nick laughed at his stuffy voice and Allen soon followed when the coughing subsided. “You guys are jusd wunderbar.” They both laughed harder at his joke and Nick turned to give him a caring grin.

Translation

Wunderbar (German) = Wonderful

I will post the final last part later today. biggrinsmiley.gif

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to forget to post the last part. School killed me and I zonked out after doing homework. sweatdrop.gif Thank you for your patience and lovely comments. Here's the part you've been waiting for!

Allen's Cold

Final part – part two of two

Allen stayed sitting up for a few minutes and sniffled pathetically. He had that distant look in his eyes with his mouth cracked open to breathe. He appreciated that Nick was with him, even more so when he kept the game muted the entire time to keep the room quiet. Nick wasn't insensitive, a little slow maybe, but that was just him. Allen's nose started to twitch and he rubbed under it to ease the tickle, but it was already too late.

Haahhhh...hehh...haahhh-ESHOO! Hek'SHIKOO!” He sneezed openly towards his legs, too tired to give two cares at the moment. He sniffled a few times and sighed when the tickle left him alone.

“Bless ya, dude. You have some water on your table and Zack just went downstairs to get you some medicine.” Nick paused the game and tossed a box of tissues at him. Allen pulled a few out and blew his nose loudly, cringing at the sound and tossed the tissues into his waste basket.

“Danke snnffk. Have you just been playing CoD since we got home?” Allen looked over at him with a tired smirk, knowing full well the answer was yes. Nick shrugged with his cocky smile and lifted up a second controller, but Allen shook his head and instead reached up for his water. As he opened the bottle and took a few sips, light footsteps were heard approaching. Zack knocked lightly on the open door and walked in with some items.

“How do you feel? You've been asleep for over an hour.” Zack handed Allen a yellow bottle and small measuring cup. He motioned his hand by tilting it from side to side as an answer. He filled the cup and swallowed two small doses, followed by a few more sips of water, and handed them back to Zack. “I have pills, but the liquid will work faster.” Zack placed them on the bed and handed Allen a thermometer. He looked over to his friend's sweaty body and frowned worriedly.

“Tut mir wirklich leid, echt. Alles, was passiert ist. Krank werden war das Letzte, was ich wollte...” He whispered and placed the thermometer under his tongue and looked down with his hand pressed against his forehead. Zack stared at him irritated.

“We don't speak German buddy. 'Thank you' is an exception.” Nick stood up chuckling behind his hand to be quiet and made his way over to the bed next to Zack. Allen's cheeks turned redder and he kept his eyes lowered. The thermometer beeped and Zack reached down to take it from his mouth to check.

“I said...I'm sorry snnff for causing you trouble...” He changed his words a bit and looked up and was met with concerned eyes from Nick. Zack, on the other hand, clicked his tongue and smacked Allen on the head. He flinched back and rubbed at his head in surprise. Nick flinched at Zack's action but knew why he did it and refrained from speaking. Zack acted like nothing happened and looked at the thermometer. Allen's eyes became glazed over and he looked as if he was dozing off.

“You alright...” Nick started to ask but smirked when he saw Allen's head tilt back and then push forward.

“HAPSHOO! Heh-HETSHEW! ISHEW!” He aimed almost perfectly away from Zack's legs and blushed even redder when he realized what he did.

“Bless you, Allen.” Zack voice seemed uncaring and he sighed.

“Bless you!” Nick laughed at Allen's running nose and had to turn away. He took out another tissue and blew his nose.

“38.3 degrees. Go back to sleep Allen. I'll wake you up in a few hours for food and another dose.” With that, he left with a small grin and went back downstairs. Nick scratched his head with a sigh and helped Allen back into bed and tucked him in. He picked up the dried cloth from the floor and placed the awaiting cool one on Allen's forehead.

“I'll be over there if you need anything. Get some rest.” Nick pat his shoulder as Allen nodded and drifted off to sleep once more. It wasn't even five minutes later that Allen kicked himself out of bed again, just missing his desk. “Son of a-” Nick stopped himself and sighed with a grin. “I'm so not doing this again, dude.” Nick paused his game again and lifted Allen back onto the bed and tucked him in once more. “You're lucky ya got awesome friends here with ya. But I’m not goin' to keep doin' this every few minutes, dude.” Nick made his way back to the T.V, fully unaware that Allen was happily smiling behind his back. A few hours later he was woken up and given Tomato soup and a visit from Zack's 'companion' Sprinkles. In two days he was feeling better and was up and back to his normal self, joking around and running around the house like a hyper puppy.

End

Translation

Tut mir wirklich leid, echt. Alles, was passiert ist. Krank werden war das Letzte, was ich wollte. (German) = I'm really sorry, really. Everything that has happened. Getting sick was the last thing I wanted.

Finally, story completed. I wanted this one to be special, so I added Zack's bunny, or rabbit if you prefer, to help Allen feel better. I know the ending wasn't too good, but I didn’t exactly have the right inspiration for much. I also deeply apologize for my bad German. I am receiving help for it and give full credit to, hedgehog. Thank you guys so much! biggrinsmiley.gif

I am now open for any requests regarding these lovely boys if my writing suits your interest. And yes I will continue to post on this thread because, Friends are awesome. thumbup1.gif

Edited by fang815

Awwwwwww this was an awesome story. Maybe Allen is the care taker for both nick and zack. Double the tlc. XD

Ahhhh I love it! I want more. Whatever the request, I just want more :D I like Artygirl22's idea. I would love to see a short collection of stories where one of them gets sick and the others care take (not necessarily for just one character) and maybe one if them discovering they have hay fever? I used to (and occasionally still do) drabbles about some of my characters, which was fun.

The end was nice. This was a really sweet story. And I'm happy that I could help you. :)

Dios mio! My heart is pounding from everyone! Thank you guys so much.

I'll get started right way! biggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gif

Awwwwwww this was an awesome story. Maybe Allen is the care taker for both nick and zack. Double the tlc. XD

Would you like a parted story or small story? Cold's are always tricky for me, but oh so fun. biggrinsmiley.gif

Ahhhh I love it! I want more. Whatever the request, I just want more biggrin.png I like Artygirl22's idea. I would love to see a short collection of stories where one of them gets sick and the others care take (not necessarily for just one character) and maybe one if them discovering they have hay fever? I used to (and occasionally still do) drabbles about some of my characters, which was fun.

Did you have a scenario for said hay fever, and or specific character? laugh.png

It can be a small story. If thats easier for you. Ill still read it. :)