Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do You Remember Fetish-Stimulating-Things Before Your Fetish

theultimatesneezelover

Ha, this thread is amazing. :D So relatable!

My earliest memories are around year 1 (age 6/7) in school... I'd always surreptitiously watch people if they were sneezing. Also my friend had grass allergies and, amazingly, used to stick blades of grass up her nose and sneeze many times in a row... we both found it hilarious (and I obviously enjoyed it, but at that age you don't recognise it for what it is!).

Even back then I remember mainly liking girls sneezing more than boys... which is interesting now, looking back, as I'm generally attracted to women. :)

I remember having a friend come over when I was about six maybe and my grandma had a ton of fake flower arrangements around her house and we would just go around pretending to be allergic to them and sneezing our heads off. I also used to love watching cartoons and movies with sneezing in them. (I still can't watch Snow White to this day if anyone is around)

I can't watch Snow White either!!! HAHAHA I thought I was the only one. To this day, my mom makes fun of me for acting like that back then (I would make an excuse to leave the room when Sneezy would sneeze). If only she knew what was really going on....

I know ive had it for the majority of my life just because i have distinct memories of people sneezing when i was around 4 or 5 years old. I also used to play Bratz a lot with my sisters and always insisted they had colds or sneezed during the game, and i first discovered sneeze videos on youtube when i was about 10 years old, i didnt know why i was so addicted to watching them and used to make my little sister watch them with me, i really hope she doesnt remember :/

I can distinctly remember being about 8 and I had a teacher that had a ton of allergies and it was rare that she went a day without a sneezing fit or two in class. I just kind of liked listening to them and at first I thought it was just because it was funny or whatever. Obviously it didn't really register as real attraction/arousal until a few years later. (A tiny bit off topic, but I've also got a hiccup fetish and that goes back even further to when I was like 4 or 5) I was always really secretive about it though like I kind of knew it was a little different even before I realized it was a real fetish, so I guess that spares me a lot of super cringe-worthy fetish-related memories!

Well when I was about five, being the write I am, I would make up stories and make my friends act them out. The catch, they always had sneezing. Usually it was allergies because that was easier. There are a million flowers in my back years. The other catch, I would never ever sneeze. Even if it went with the he story I made my friends do it. A few years ago one of the girls brought it up and I was so embarrassed I think I actually had a panic attack later. I also loved shows with sneezing in them, but if my dad was in there with me, I couldn't watch it. Haha I didn't even know what a fetish was until like two months ago. I just thought it ment liking. Haha imagine my surprise.

• 1 month later...

I've loved coughing since I was a kid. I remember even back in the 3rd grade that I couldn't focus on any lessons if any of my classmates had a cough because I was so fixated on them. At the time I didn't really understand why, but now I know I just love colds.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, like everyone here, it's always been a thing for me. Too embarrassed to watch shows with sneezing in them. And I've always had a thing for caretaking/sickfic. Pretty much everything everyone's said already, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

My sneeze fetish started in childhood. My favorite elf was Sneezy in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

• 2 weeks later...

i remember watching this finnish cartoon called "joulupukki ja noitarumpu" when i was little (can't remember how old exactly but 5-6 probably??), one of the characters had a cold and kept sneezing and it was my favourite cartoon. it made me "feel funny" and it wasn't until years later i figured out the funny feeling was actually arousal....I generally liked cartoons/movies/etc that involved sickness or sneezing. And when i played with my toys i'd make one of them sick while the other took care of them. When i was older i'd RP with my friend and i'd always include allergies and sickness. Until she commented on how much i like to make her character sneeze and i was embarassed so i stopped doing that. I guess i was around 13 when i figured out it's a fetish when i found this forum. (Funny how i've been lurking here for years but didn't dare make an account until now. I guess i've finally accepted this fetish!)

As a kid I remember reading the Goosebumps series and there was a girl hiding and the dust made her sneeze, and I couldnt figure out why I loved that part so much. Also in any movies really I always enjoyed sneezing and never knew really why!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2014 at 0:49 AM, Silver said:

I literally cannot remember a time before my fetish. Or, maybe I should say I can't remember a time in my life when sneezing and having a cold in front of other people did not completely mortify me. My first memory of this is my third birthday, when i woke up, realized I had a cold, and wanted the earth to swallow me.

When I was a little older--maybe 4 and up--I have memories of enjoying the fetish. This mostly involved secretly looking at books and comic strips with sneezy sick people and making my dolls all get sick.

This.  I'm the same.  ALWAYS had the fetish from my earliest childhood (long before I experienced any kind of "normal" or conventional sexual attraction); always completely mortified to have a cold although I have gotten a lot more chill about that as an adult.

My earliest memories of having the fetish are from around age 4 or 5.  I would fantasize that the characters in my children's books were sick with colds or allergies, and act out scenarios with my toys.  I was secretive about it from the start and never shared this obsessive interest with adults or other children. Of course I was thrilled by any kind of sneezing/cold reference in television shows and got all red in the face over the Sick Episode in cartoon shows.  A children's television show called The Letter People (which is still on air, according to Wikipedia) had a character called Miss A who always sneezed because "A is for achoo", and boy oh boy did I look forward to those episodes.

If another child had a congested cough I would be simultaneously thrilled and terrified. Terrified of contagion --because of course having a chest cold like that would be the most humiliating experience on Earth-- and thrilled in way that pushed all my arousal buttons long before I had the vocabulary to describe it and knowledge of what was going on.  My mother explained to me what masturbation was when I told her about how I would experience wonderful sensations after touching myself, but I certainly didn't tell her what I was thinking about.

• 1 year later...
sexyhankysneeze

Finding an excuse to have a hanky in my pocket as much as possible as they were something I was fascinated by

Sneezing in TV shows/books/movies, would rewatch/reread heaps

• 1 month later...
beijoseternura
I remember when I was a child - I was watching the Disney movie 'The Lion King' with a friend and Simba had to sneeze at the beginning of the ceremony, this scene fascinated me in a way I could not explain at this time.
Also, I remember a story in which a wizard made a girl, which was invisible to him, sneeze with a sneezing powder spell so he could figure out where she was.

When I was quite young, my brother and I were alone at home. He is almost 6 years older than me and since I could not sleep, he read me a bedtime story about a clown. This clown, accidentally ended up in school, actually he wanted to go to the town-hall, and was then compelled by the teacher to stand in the corner as a punishment, because he was joking around. Then the clown had to sneeze three times in a row and the teacher asked him if he did not have a tissue, if he could not behave himself properly.
I asked my brother if he could read the story to me again and then again and again.

Archived