Sneeze Fetish Forum

SpamKey

Your descriptive words about the sneezes are great, the different sounds in a fit and the buildups. And your description of the surroundings is just enough tinker the reader imagine the scene each in their own mind. You're a good writer!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zoe fumbled for her hanky; she could tell this wouldn't be a single or double. Hell, she'd be lucky if it stopped at quadruple, the way her nose tingled with a germy, infectious itch.

Great line :D You really give the impression that this is a sneeze that just cannot be stopped, and your attention to detail (and believe me the devil is in the details ;) ) is top notch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I know I falsely promised a new installment weeks ago, but I'm fulfilling it now! I think you'll enjoy this one; at least, if you share my quirks for desperation, messiness, and illness you will! This'll be the last one of this arc and then we'll be getting back to the traditional format. Onwards!

---

Zoe actually recovered surprisingly quickly; the next day she woke up feeling miles ahead of where she'd been the previous day, and the morning after that she was clear as crystal. This was, doubtlessly, due in part to Melody's special brand of TLC (even if only fifty percent of was actually restful and not... Something else.)

Emotionally, Zoe felt a lot more stable than she had in a while. Her relationship with Melody established, she had resolved an ongoing identity crisis surrounding her sexuality that she hadn't even been fully aware was going on until she'd met Melody. But now that it was resolved, all was well.

Except Melody. Melody was far from well.

The very day that Zoe woke up, fully recovered, Melody woke up with a sniffle. It was a very liquid sniffle, yes, but Melody had written it off, and they had continued their by-now routine of getting to know each other (even if only fifty percent of it was actually conversational and not... Something else.)

The sniffle had grown into a trickle, a trickle into a need to blow, long, gurgling, messy, squelchy blows of the nose every half hour, fifteen minutes, five minutes now, as the trickle grew to a flow, grew to a waterfall. That waterfall eventually began to tickle.

Those tickles began to trigger sneezes.

The sneezes started slow, and were very different from how Melody had sneezed under the influence of cats. Long-building, teasing, the germy itch rising and falling, dancing along the inflamed lining of her nose as her breath hitched and stopped, her eyelids fluttered, her expression scrunched in discomfort and slackened in anticipation, her nose wrinkled and wriggled and twitched and ran and snuffled and dripped and shivered and--

"Haha-hehehehHeeeEEEhhEh-heeEKCHshuueh!" At long last, sneezed, with a veritable flood of snotty, germy discharge upon Melody hands and face and more often than not, tissue, which was more often than not filled and saturated with a subsequent long, gurgling, torrential blow, and the squelchy, mucusy, shifting sounds that resulted from Melody dazedly rubbing her nose.

These would happen once every half an hour, to once every fifteen minutes, to seemjngly once every couple of minutes, until the fits began. They would build up in a similar manner--the only difference being the desperation increased tenfold--and her nose would quiver, shake, drip, flow, with an itchy, germy tickle, her breath would gasp and shudder, her face would contort and relax, until finally...

"Hahahahheeehe....EhhhhehehHHEHEhhh... HEHEHEeeehheHEHH-heeETCHIEW-heckCHIEW! HakCHEEUH-akCHOO! HakCHIEW-EKchuuh! HakSHOO-EKCHUH! EtchIEWWW! Huh-ah-ahahaAH-ATCHIEW!" Each explosion seemed to tap into an impossible amount of goopy, germy, snotty, flooding mess for so little and dainty a nose, which had grown bulbous, squelching, and fiery red from all the sneezing, rubbing, blowing, running, and itching, caused by the germy, infectious assault on her sensitive nasal linings, which had grown inflamed and red inside as well as out.

Soon after the fits began, they increased in numbers and frequency, until each fit could only be distinguished from another by the agonizing, itchy, torturous, tantalizing build-up lasting from one to two minutes of dancing, teasing, germy itch, nose quivering and shivering and seizing, dripping and flowing and running, breath gasping and hitching and fluttering, until another fit was released.

Melody soon became a beautiful, wondrous mess. Her honey-blond hair was bedraggled in its messy braid, once so intricately woven. Her sweet, blue eyes were watery and red, tearing from strain and exhausted from illness. Her pale skin was alternately blushing red and even paler with fever, depending on mood or frequency and intensity of sneezing. Her petite, curvaceous, exhausted form was wrapped in Zoe's blankets (and more often than not, Zoe herself, if only fifty percent of that embrace was comforting in nature instead of... Something else.) She was utterly spent from this cold. Yet she wore it so beautifully.

Zoe had never witnessed a cold this bad, not even in the mirror. She had begun to see why Melody had attracted Mr. Shehua's attention; sure, her cat allergies were bad and all, but her colds... They were spectacular. A work of art, the sneeze fetishist equivalent of the Mona Lisa, or the Pachabel Canon in D. Astonishing and near perfect in appearance and sound. Classic and captivating.

It took one day for Melody to peak, her snotty, long, desperate, torturous fits nearly indistinguishable from one another and allowing little break, save for sleeping, and stayed that way for three days, before finally beginning to taper down. Along the course of one more day, Melody was fully recovered. Both girls were glad (if only fifty percent of that gladness was that Melody was feeling better, and not happiness that they could leave the apartment instead of staying home and doing... Something else.)

And all was well

---

Sorry if it was a bit short; I was trying a more narrative style (I did say this thread is for experimentation!) and it may not be quite what I'm used to yet, but I think I like it! Let me know what you think! Also, I'll be continuing "Breaking the Shell" as soon as writers' block stops hating me. Thank you!

So I know I falsely promised a new installment weeks ago, but I'm fulfilling it now! I think you'll enjoy this one; at least, if you share my quirks for desperation, messiness, and illness you will! This'll be the last one of this arc and then we'll be getting back to the traditional format. Onwards!

---

Zoe actually recovered surprisingly quickly; the next day she woke up feeling miles ahead of where she'd been the previous day, and the morning after that she was clear as crystal. This was, doubtlessly, due in part to Melody's special brand of TLC (even if only fifty percent of was actually restful and not... Something else.)

Emotionally, Zoe felt a lot more stable than she had in a while. Her relationship with Melody established, she had resolved an ongoing identity crisis surrounding her sexuality that she hadn't even been fully aware was going on until she'd met Melody. But now that it was resolved, all was well.

Except Melody. Melody was far from well.

The very day that Zoe woke up, fully recovered, Melody woke up with a sniffle. It was a very liquid sniffle, yes, but Melody had written it off, and they had continued their by-now routine of getting to know each other (even if only fifty percent of it was actually conversational and not... Something else.)

The sniffle had grown into a trickle, a trickle into a need to blow, long, gurgling, messy, squelchy blows of the nose every half hour, fifteen minutes, five minutes now, as the trickle grew to a flow, grew to a waterfall. That waterfall eventually began to tickle.

Those tickles began to trigger sneezes.

The sneezes started slow, and were very different from how Melody had sneezed under the influence of cats. Long-building, teasing, the germy itch rising and falling, dancing along the inflamed lining of her nose as her breath hitched and stopped, her eyelids fluttered, her expression scrunched in discomfort and slackened in anticipation, her nose wrinkled and wriggled and twitched and ran and snuffled and dripped and shivered and--

"Haha-hehehehHeeeEEEhhEh-heeEKCHshuueh!" At long last, sneezed, with a veritable flood of snotty, germy discharge upon Melody hands and face and more often than not, tissue, which was more often than not filled and saturated with a subsequent long, gurgling, torrential blow, and the squelchy, mucusy, shifting sounds that resulted from Melody dazedly rubbing her nose.

These would happen once every half an hour, to once every fifteen minutes, to seemjngly once every couple of minutes, until the fits began. They would build up in a similar manner--the only difference being the desperation increased tenfold--and her nose would quiver, shake, drip, flow, with an itchy, germy tickle, her breath would gasp and shudder, her face would contort and relax, until finally...

"Hahahahheeehe....EhhhhehehHHEHEhhh... HEHEHEeeehheHEHH-heeETCHIEW-heckCHIEW! HakCHEEUH-akCHOO! HakCHIEW-EKchuuh! HakSHOO-EKCHUH! EtchIEWWW! Huh-ah-ahahaAH-ATCHIEW!" Each explosion seemed to tap into an impossible amount of goopy, germy, snotty, flooding mess for so little and dainty a nose, which had grown bulbous, squelching, and fiery red from all the sneezing, rubbing, blowing, running, and itching, caused by the germy, infectious assault on her sensitive nasal linings, which had grown inflamed and red inside as well as out.

Soon after the fits began, they increased in numbers and frequency, until each fit could only be distinguished from another by the agonizing, itchy, torturous, tantalizing build-up lasting from one to two minutes of dancing, teasing, germy itch, nose quivering and shivering and seizing, dripping and flowing and running, breath gasping and hitching and fluttering, until another fit was released.

Melody soon became a beautiful, wondrous mess. Her honey-blond hair was bedraggled in its messy braid, once so intricately woven. Her sweet, blue eyes were watery and red, tearing from strain and exhausted from illness. Her pale skin was alternately blushing red and even paler with fever, depending on mood or frequency and intensity of sneezing. Her petite, curvaceous, exhausted form was wrapped in Zoe's blankets (and more often than not, Zoe herself, if only fifty percent of that embrace was comforting in nature instead of... Something else.) She was utterly spent from this cold. Yet she wore it so beautifully.

Zoe had never witnessed a cold this bad, not even in the mirror. She had begun to see why Melody had attracted Mr. Shehua's attention; sure, her cat allergies were bad and all, but her colds... They were spectacular. A work of art, the sneeze fetishist equivalent of the Mona Lisa, or the Pachabel Canon in D. Astonishing and near perfect in appearance and sound. Classic and captivating.

It took one day for Melody to peak, her snotty, long, desperate, torturous fits nearly indistinguishable from one another and allowing little break, save for sleeping, and stayed that way for three days, before finally beginning to taper down. Along the course of one more day, Melody was fully recovered. Both girls were glad (if only fifty percent of that gladness was that Melody was feeling better, and not happiness that they could leave the apartment instead of staying home and doing... Something else.)

And all was well.

---

Sorry if it was a bit short; I was trying a more narrative style (I did say this thread is for experimentation!) and it may not be quite what I'm used to yet, but I think I like it! Let me know what you think! Also, I'll be continuing "Breaking the Shell" as soon as writers' block stops hating me. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I had too physically pick my jaw up off the floor. Im loving these stories so much! Brilliant, just brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for all the love this series has gotten!!! I really appreciate it, I just love seeing a new reply, be it suggestions, constructive criticism, or even just gushing! I am not afraid to admit that when it comes to writing, I am an attention whore, and seeing people pay attention to something I wrote makes me soooo happy!

At any rate, we're getting back to the regular format here. I was inspired to write this one by *SHAMELESS PLUGGING* this masterpiece!!!

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=60360

It is by Pilgrim (to whom this installment is dedicated) and is possibly the single most amazing bit of fetish material I've ever seen. Seriously; you should all go check it out and let him know how amazing it is! I cannot stress this enough it is FANTASTIC. Look at the thing.

Aaanyway, on to your previously scheduled torture sneezy fun! Enjoy!

---

Zoe was distinctly less than pleased when she woke up tied to the chair.

"Are you ready, my pet?" Mr. Shehua's voice echoed through the dark room; Zoe couldn't see the walls past the shadows, but a spotlight shone down on her chair. She glanced around apprehensively, sniffing the air. No cats or other befurred animals. No flowering and/or pollenating plants to be seen or smelt. No tell-tale congestion to signify illness. In fact, Zoe felt more clear-headed (clear-sinused?) than she had in a while. Yet something in Mr. Shehua's tone gave her pause.

"Ready for what?" She asked. Mr. Shehua merely chuckled slightly, and called out:

"She's ready, Wes."

Zoe watched nervously as a young man--the same from the train ride, all that time ago? The one with the cold?--walked into the lit area. He was good-looking; Zoe had come to the conclusion that she was bi during her time with Melody, and had to admit this. He had a strong jaw, dark brown, neatly-styled hair, large, dark eyes, skin a dark caramel color.

"Hello, Ms. Ashland." He greeted. "It's nice to work with you on an official basis."

"Same." Zoe replied, her expression guarded. "But what kind of work?"

He smiled in an apologetic manner, making Zoe remember how apologetic he'd been when he was sick and sneezing all over her. He pulled his hands out from behind his back, revealing a feather.

"The big man designed it himself. It's optimal for inducing sneezes. I think you can guess where this is going." He said, shrugging as if to say "them's the breaks.' Zoe was not comforted.

"Seriously?" She asked. "Is this even legal?"

Wes laughed. "Clearly, you're new." He then approached her with the feather.

Before Zoe could even burst out with a "Wait!" the feather was fluttering about her nostrils. Gently, they circled the already-reddening holes as Zoe felt fluttering, teasing tickles dance up and down her sinuses, taking a gasping breath. Expertly, Wes withdrew the feather, and Zoe was left there, twitching her nose side-to-side to try and coax out a sneeze.

The moment the tickle began to back off, Wes started at it again, fluttering the feather around the edges of her nostrils, allowing them to flare and twitch and begin to run, but never allowing them to actually do something to get rid of the tickle. Time and again, Zoe was brought to the edge, and each time she was left more itchy-twitchy-hitchy-runny than the last; perpetually caught in a torturous, fluttering, teasing tickle, but never permitted even a moment's relief.

God damn, Wes was a professional.

"Wh-whe-hhEEEhnn hare you g-goiihg do be-hee dode w-wihith thi-his-HA!" Once again, Zoe was brought just to the edge; and once again, Wes backed off, withdrawing the now slightly damp feather and allowing Zoe to wind down slightly. Zoe sat there, the picture of desperation; mouth open and gasping, nose bright, irritated red, twitching, flaring, and running down to her chin, eyes streaming from the pure itchiness in her nose, alternately fluttering and scrunching shut from the torment.

Despite the desperation she felt for a release, Zoe was still shocked with a sense of fear when Wes murmured, "Right now."

Suddenly, the feather was thrust into her right nostril, all the way to the sensitive, tender tissue at the back of her nose, and suddenly Zoe was gasping, hitching, seizing, as Wes twirled the feather like a ballerina, the specially-designed, fluffy tendrils whirling about her nose, her nasal lining gushing and swelling up red wherever they touched. All of this for a mere second before--

"HaaaAAAAH-HAKCHIEW! HetCHIEW-HATCHOO-AckCHIEW! Heeh-HETCHOO-AckCHOO-HAKCHIEW-ETCHIEW-AghSHOO! AckCHIEW-ETCHIEW-HAPCHIEW!" Her nose gushed more than ever before, soaking the still-twirling feather which Wes kept with expert precision within her exploding nose, each release sending a flood of liquid out of her irritated, red, spasming nose. With her arms tied to the chair and unable to rub or wipe, the goop simply oozed and burst down over herself, overtaking her mouth in a curtain of mucus, slowly being dispelled and spread down her torso, and onto Wes as well as Zoe continued her hysterical, desperate sneezing, the itch barely reduced after each outburst.

With a quick, itch-expediating tug, Wes whipped the feather out of Zoe's nose and stepped back, admiring his handiwork as Zoe continued to sneeze spasmodically: "HahhETCHIIEWW! HakCHIEW-HETCHOO-APTCHOO! Hahh-EH-ETCHIEW-ETCHoo-EPTCHOO! HakSHOO-AKCHOO-eeATCHOO-HATCHOO! Uh-ugh-guuuh-GATCHOO-HATCHIEW-ETCHOO!" The sneezes slowly tapered into separated bursts as Zoe's snuffled between, her nose bubbling and gurgling in protest. Trying a different tactic, she blew hard through her nose, dispelling more mucus, but causing herself to burst into another fit of frantic sneezes.

"Oh, guh-huugh-HATCHIEW-ETCHOO-AKCHIEW-HETSHOO! God, do, pleh-hehhhh-HHAH-HATCHOO-ETCHIEW! S-sdopb id-iiiiih-ITCHIEW-ETCHOO-ITSHOO-ACKSHOO! B-aaaah-ACKHIIEW-HEPSHOO! Bake-iiiiih-ih-ih-IIIHH-ITCHIEW-ITSHOO-ATCHOO-SHIEW!! Sdopb-haagh-guuuh-GUTCHIEW-ITCHIEW-ATCHOO!" She begged between sneezes as Wes observed, occasionally reaching in to bother the other nostril if she slowed down too much, though her nose was hard to get at through all that mucus, and with the way Zoe was bouncing and jerking all around with her hysterical explosions.

"Good enough, Wes. Give her a break. Let her wind herself down." Mr. Shehua called down. Wes glanced back at Zoe, nodded to no one, and walked back into the shadows beyond the spotlight as Zoe continued to gush, seize, sneeze, and beg for mercy as she had sworn she'd never do. Pausing at the edge of the circle, Wes turned back, and came up to her.

"I know his ways. He'd like this." He said apologetically. Zoe looked at him through streaming, fluttering eyes in abject horror. Oh, god, her nose itched! It itched and tingled and trembled and tickled like it had never done before, in all her life of allergies and illness, there was no torture like this! She just wanted it to stop, to be left alone to sneeze and sneeze and sneeze until there was nothing left, to be allowed to shower off all this mucus coating her, to be allowed to never itch again.

Wes, with a sympathetic smile, jammed the feather up her left nostril and left as Zoe, with renewed hysteria, sneezed frantic, hysterical, blubbering sneezes, of which it took twenty to get the feather out of her nose, and as many minutes for her to slow down enough to pass out.

---

This doesn't do you justice, Pilgrim, but consider it thank-you for writing your amazing "I Have No" piece! Everyone needs to check it out!

Visuals, if you like!

Zoe:

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/pretty-red-haired-girl.jpg

Melody: http://www.paperhi.com/thumbnails/cover/20130621/blondes%20women%20eyes%20blue%20eyes%20actresses%20lips%20reese%20witherspoon%20faces%20blurred_www.paperhi.com_88.jpg

AWWWWWWW thanks for the dedication, I'm so flattered, thank you so much! <3

This was an excellent chapter, not at all what I was expecting. You branched out into a new area and it turned out great!

Archived