Sneeze Fetish Forum

JQLovesSneezes Prompt Drabbles (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Hetalia, Free!, and more!)

JQLovesSneezes

@Fang815 @Not_Telling

I'm glad that you guys liked it! biggrinsmiley.gif I have to do some stuff around my house, but hopefully I'll get the next one-shot posted later today!

And that's alright, Not_Telling! Just let me know when/if you remember.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fandom: Final Fantasy VII

Prompt: 11. Trying to be Quiet

Setting: Seventh Heaven; First thing in the morning

Characters: Cloud, Tifa

Pairing: CloudxTifa

A/N: Okay guys, this was a one-shot that I originally posted on Fanfiction.net, but I feel like it definitely belongs here. If it’s bad, it’s because it’s one of the first sneezefics I ever wrote. Friday I’m posting a FF X one-shot request!

The alarm clock rang at 5 o’ clock sharp just as it did every morning. Cloud’s eyes fluttered open as he stretched across his bed in only his boxers, accidently laying an arm on the breast of a sleeping Tifa. His eyes shot open as he was afraid that he would wake his sleeping partner, but she only mumbled an inaudible phrase and quickly rolled over, wrapping herself in a cocoon of blankets. Seeing the wad of blankets around his wife, Cloud realized why he had been so cold during the night, Tifa was a blanket hog! This whole sharing a bed with someone thing is going to take a while to get used to. Cloud thought to himself.

A sharp pain ran through Cloud’s throat as he hopped out of bed and scampered to the bathroom, being sure to move as silently as possible so that he wouldn’t wake Tifa or their kids. Cloud hit the light switch and the bathroom light lazily flickered on, illuminating the small room. Cloud then proceeded to do his morning routine: take a shower, make Marlene and Denzel their breakfasts, and go make deliveries.

His shower was especially pleasant this morning, warming him up after freezing all night. As Cloud was drying himself in the medicine cabinet mirror, he noticed that he was paler than usual, and the tip of his thin nose was bright red. A sudden tickle began in the tip of his nose, but he quickly placed a finger under his nose to subdue the tickle. It took a few seconds, but the tickle went away. Cloud looked at the clock next to the cup of toothbrushes and saw that he was going to be running late if he didn’t pick up the pace. He quickly threw on his clothes and skillfully made his way down the wooden staircase, being sure that he didn’t step on any squeaky boards.

The kitchen was rather messy this morning: some leftover dirty dishes from the previous night’s dinner, a dishwasher full of clean dishes, and a dirty kitchen counter. Tifa was in charge of cleaning the house, but lately she had been very busy working long shifts at the Seventh Heaven. Cloud dug through the disheveled refrigerator, rounding up eggs, milk, frozen hash browns, and breakfast sausages. He was able to easily track down the milk, hash browns, and breakfast sausage, but he really had to go digging through the fridge for those eggs. Cloud finally found the eggs buried in the back hidden underneath a bag of fresh apples and peaches. He had just taken the eggs out of the refrigerator when the tickle returned to his nose, this time the tickle was deeper in his nose. “No, no, no. Not n-now…” This tickle was not being stopped and it was coming on quickly. Cloud dashed across the room as quickly as he could without dropping the eggs when he was over powered by the sneeze. “Hhhh… CHOO!!!” the sneeze felt so good, but before he could catch it, the egg carton hit the ground, shattering all of the eggs inside. “Oh, just great…” Cloud mumbled.

The sound of creaking wood could be heard from upstairs as Tifa hurried toward the sound.

“Cloud, is everything okay?” Tifa’s soft voice called from around the corner.

“Everythig’s fide huddy.” Cloud stuffily replied. Tifa rounded the corner to find Cloud on his hands and knees cleaning up a carton of splattered eggs.

“What happened here?” Tifa worriedly asked.

“Dothig Tifa, I just sdeezed and dropped the eggs.”

Tifa was now by Clouds side helping him wipe up the broken eggs. Cloud slowly began to cough, but it quickly escalated into a fit. “Cloud, you don’t sound so good. Are you okay?”

Cloud wiped his nose on his sleeve, and shook his head ‘yes’. “I’b fide Tifa, ahhhchOO!!”

Tifa didn’t believe him; she knew how stubborn Cloud could be. She put her small cool hand on his hot forehead. “Cloud, you have a fever. Off to bed right now!” Tifa’s soothing motherly voice rang throughout the small house. Cloud was just about to argue when Tifa added, “No excuses!” Cloud pouted, but did as he was told and headed up to their bedroom.

Tifa brought up some hot tea and a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup to cloud as he lie in their bed, now clothed in pajamas. “Now Cloud, I want you to rest up until you get over that nasty cold of yours!” Cloud’s throat hurt so much that all he could do was mumble in response.

I wouldn’t have this cold in the first place if you weren’t such a blanket hog!

Okay, guys so on top of the one-shot I just posted, I thought that I would leave a link to the cutest ZackxAerith (FFVII) sneezefic one shot ever! yay.gif Me and my best friend write on fanfiction.net together and for my birthday, she wrote me a Zack Fair sickfic! She doesn't have the fetish, but she knows that I do and she's super cool about it. Because she doesn't have the fetish, and it's NOT a fetish story, I don't think that she will write any more fetishy one-shots in that story, but maybe if enough people comment on that chapter requesting a part two, she'll probably at least make a sequel. thumbup1.gif

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9713134/30/Like-A-Real-Family

If this link doesn't bring you to the right chapter, it's chapter 30.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys! I know that it's been a long time since I've posted, and I'm really sorry for that! I've had major writer's block and I haven't been able to shake it. So I'm going out of town for a week and I won't have access to Internet, so I won't be able to post when I'm there, BUT there's not much to do where I'm going, so I'm bring up a notebook and plan on writing a bunch of ones shots so that I can post them when I get back! :)

Hey, guys! I know that it's been a long time since I've posted, and I'm really sorry for that! I've had major writer's block and I haven't been able to shake it. So I'm going out of town for a week and I won't have access to Internet, so I won't be able to post when I'm there, BUT there's not much to do where I'm going, so I'm bring up a notebook and plan on writing a bunch of ones shots so that I can post them when I get back! smile.png

Hey, I'm doing the same thing! *fist-bumps JQ* :D

Have fun on your trip ^_^

*Fist-bumps Not_Telling back* That's awesome! I hope that you had/are having fun on your vacation, too! biggrinsmiley.gif

Fandom: Final Fantasy X

Prompt: 8. Caring

Setting: Nowhere in particular; around a campfire

Characters: Tidus, Yuna, & gang

Pairing: TidusxYuna

What’s Happening?: The group is gathered around a campfire for the night.

A/N: This was a request made by flowerpower. Sorry it took me so long to get this request out, I have been updating three open stories on FanFiction.net, and I have had major writer’s block lately :P Either way, I hope this came out okay, and may be another update coming up later today or tomorrow *wink *wink ;)

“’Chii!” Yuna sneezed softly into her wrist, wrapping the blanket she and Tidus shared tighter around her shoulder, and unconsciously curled up closer to the blonde. The night was especially cold, and the campfire was doing little to warm up the freezing crew. Tidus squeezed the shivering girl tighter, as she had done their blanket, and rubbed his hand up and down her right arm.

“A’shh!” Another wet sneeze. Tidus stared at the girl with concern.

It can’t possibly be good if she’s sneezing this much… The more he thought about it, the more he knew it was true.

Tidus removed his half of the blanket and covered up Yuna before engulfing her in his arms. A blush crossed her face at the sweet gesture.

“T-thank you, Tidus, but if you d-don’t stay warm then you’ll g-get sick.” Yuna mumbled through chattering teeth. Tidus rolled his eyes, but having difficulties keeping the corners of his mouth in a frown.

“Yuna, you’re not the one that should be worrying. You need that blanket more than I do.” As if on cue, Yuna broke into a fit of sharp, painful sounding coughs, earning a wince of sympathy from the rest of the group. When the fit didn’t stop after a few seconds, everyone turned to her. Tidus quickly rubbed up and down her back, more frantically than calming, and to his relief, she was able to calm the fit.

Yuna!!” Rikku wailed from across the campfire, earning an annoyed glare from Paine.

“Could you try to keep the volume down?!”

“Could you stop being a nag and let me take care of Yuna?!” Paine stood up, fists clenched, but Waka quickly grabbed her hand and gently brought her back down. She let out a soft growl, but relaxed as the red-head kissed her cheek and whispered something into her ear.

With Paine relaxed, Rikku rushed over to the sickly girl, plopping down right in the middle of the cuddling couple. She outstretched her arm and placed the back of her cool hand onto Yuna’s roasting forehead.

“Yuna…” Rikku’s playful tone became replaced with worry.

“H…h…ha…Hi’chii!!” Rikku rubbed small circles in Yuna’s back before standing, Tidus quickly filling in her spot.

“If she doesn’t get better in two days, I’m taking care of her, Pretty Boy!”

• 2 months later...

@fang815 I'm so glad you liked it! biggrinsmiley.gif

Okay guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in SO long, but I haven't forgotten about the thread! I have been applying for jobs, I just got into my first real relationship, and life in general has just been crazy! Don't worry though, I have a few drabbles planned out, and I'm also in the process of writing a complete fanfiction for the site!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm free the next few days so I plan on writing at least a few drabbles and starting that fanfiction! I'll leave a link to the fanfiction as soon as it's posted! biggrinsmiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Fandom: Kingdom Hearts

Prompt: 3. Flowers

Setting: Destiny Islands

Characters: Sora, Kiari, Riku

Pairing: Hinted Sora x Kiari

What’s Happening?: Pretty self-explanatory.

A/N: Sorry for not posting in SOOOO long!! To be completely honest, I’m just the kind of person that gets in writing moods and will write a million pages and then blank out for MONTHS, so again, still working on that bad habit xP ANYWAY, this is a completely random one-shot. I just started replaying Kingdom Hearts and forgot just how much I freakin’ LOVE Riku <333333 Sorry if this isn’t my best work, I just wanted put at least SOMETHING up for you patient people :3

Island Lilies

The sky above Destiny Island was a bright azure and painted with clouds. It was humid, unlike most other spring days. Sora knew that summer must finally be coming. Knowing that school would be out soon made it difficult for the teenager to concentrate on his homework (not that he had an easy time concentrating on homework to begin with).

He closed his notebook and moved over to his window seat, peering out over the glass ocean. His heart leapt with happiness and then jealousy at the sight of his two best friends sitting on the bend of the old paupu tree, Kiari’s thin arm wrapped tightly around Riku’s broad shoulders.

The sapphire eyed teen bolted out of his home, calling to his mother, telling her that he was going to be hanging out with Kiari and Riku. When he got to the misshapen tree, he smiled, but that smile quickly faded to worry as he saw his best friend slouched over, head resting between his knees.

“R-Riku…?” Sora stammered, catching the attention of his two lounging companions. The red-head turned at the sound of Sora’s voice, but Riku only sat up, still facing the ocean with tense shoulders.

“Sora!” Kiari cried out happily, a giant smile crossing her beautiful face. “Where have you been? Riku and I have be-“

“HA-CHH!! ‘tch ‘tch…” Riku interrupted, wiping his irritated nose on the back of his wrist before turning to face Sora.

“You’ve been sneezing?” The shorter boy joked, letting out a laugh. Kiari giggled, and the white haired boy WOULD have made a wise-crack joke back if his red nose wasn’t twitching like crazy.

“Well,” Kiari said with a sarcastic eye roll. “not me.” A blush crossed Riku’s cheeks and he averted his eyes away from his friends.

“HhhAAchhhh…” He sneezed wetly, confirming the girl’s remark. “S-Sorry…” Sora smiled and gave Riku a pat on the back.

“What are you apologizing for, man?”

Riku’s entire face was red now, if he could hide his entire face inside his vest and never leave again then he would, but that wasn’t looking like a realistic option right now.

“W-Well…” He stumbled on his words, breath hitching. “Hhh…hhh…hhhhh… HIIiiichooo…” Why? WHY?! “Ever since I was a kid… I…” he trailed off, too embarrassed to continue.

“Come on, Riku, you can…”

“HIICHAA!!!”

“…you can tell us anything, you know? I mean, we are all best friends.” Riku smiled at this. He took a deep breath before continuing.

“Okay, so ever since I was a kid, I have always been embarrassed about sneezing in front of people!!” Sora nearly burst into laughter.

“THAT is what you were embarrassed about?! Some sneezes?!” Riku punched Sora in the shoulder.

“I just opened up to you and you laugh at me?!... ‘tch ‘tch ‘tch!!”

“Ow!!! It’s not like that, I’m laughing because you have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone sneezes, Riku!.” Sora said with a smile and two thumbs up. With that, Riku threw his head back in frustration and groaned at the lecture being given to him.

“I know I shouldn’t be embarrassed, but I am!! I just hhhh…hhhh…hhhhiii…” His breath hitched madly as he turned away, wrist planted firmly against his upper lip in a desperate attempt to control his allergy attack. Before he was able to completely chase away the itch, Sora twirled him around, pulling his wrist away from his watering nose and causing a whole new wave of teasing suspense to wash over him.

“Hitchoo hitchoo hitchoo hitchoooo!!” He sneezed directly into Sora’s face, unable to cover his mouth when his hands were restrained.

“Bless you!” Sora exclaimed with a huge, devilish smile, releasing his grip on Riku’s hands to wipe the mist off of his face with the backs of his fingerless gloves, completely unfazed by the onslaught. “Atta boy! Just let ‘em out.”

“Dang it, Sora!!” Riku growled, storming off back towards their homes face blushing as red as a cherry and another tiny, wet sneeze only adding to the shame.

“Aw, Riku!!! Don’t leave!” Kiari called out, feeling guilty that Riku felt too uncomfortable to stay.

“Don’t worry, Ki, he’ll come back when he calms down.” Sora reassured her, twirling a small, purple flower between his fingers, smirking as he heard a powerful sneeze followed by a cuss not twenty meters away.

• 1 year later...

Just gonna pump this thread because ... NNNMMMPHH!!!!!

Kingdom Hearts! Final Fantasy! Riku! Cloud! Zack!

NMMPH!

• 9 months later...

Fandom: Sailor Moon

Prompt: 8. Caring

Setting: Haruka’s apartment

Characters: Michiru, Haruka

Pairing: Haruka x Michiru <3

What’s happening: Haruka catches a cold and Michiru makes sure she’s well taken care of.

A/N: It’s been far too long since I’ve worked on this drabble thread. I guess in my head it always feels like it’s only been a couple of weeks since the last update when it’s really been literal years. O.O Anyway, here’s a Sailor Moon fic since I’ve been crushing hard on Haruka lately and need to get this ball rollin’ again. xD I have some inspiration for a few Final Fantasy XV drabbles that I’ll get to work on as soon as I’m done with the next chapter of a full-length Kingdom Hearts story I’ve been writing on Fanfiction.net, as well as an unfinished, unpublished chapter from that same story that turned out way too fetishy to add. xD Also, 15 new prompts to keep things interesting. ? Let’s do this.

16. Jealousy

17. Cat(s)

18. Dog(s)

19. Perfume

20. Cold

21. Allergy

22. Torture

23. Impressing

24. Date

25. Complaining

26. Feather

27. Teasing

28. Stuck

29. Irony

30. Fit

Haruka rolled around on the couch for what felt like the twentieth time in the past hour, growling as she kicked at the heavy blanket covering her. In her efforts to find a comfortable sleeping position, she became tangled in the thing. She huffed and sat up, wheezing from the effort. The short fight with the blanket seemed to zap whatever strength she had left out of her. She rested her head in her hands, wondering if it was worth the effort to just crawl back to her room. A throat-tearing cough ripped through her, causing her to nearly double over at the waist. After what seemed like an eternity of pain, she sucked down as much air as her swollen lungs could handle and rested her now-pounding head on the back of the couch. She probably should go back to her bedroom, at the very least it would contain her germs, heaven knows she’d feel horrible if Michiru caught whatever she had. Her eyes fluttered shut as her head fell to the right, cheek making contact with the cool black leather. She smiled at the cool touch to her scolding skin, and dosed off.

Haruka’s sleep (if you could even call it that) was light and short-lived, being broken by a falling dream. She gasped and jerked forward, head spinning from the sudden movement. She rubbed at her eyes with the back of her hands, trying to will the fogginess away. Clank. Her head jolts toward the kitchen, and she starts when she sees Michiru standing in the doorway, still in her school uniform.

“I come in practically slamming the door, unload a whole trunk full of groceries, and putting a pan on the stove gets your attention?” The turquoise haired girl joked quietly, walking over the couch and taking a seat next to Haruka. “You’re either still really sick or you’re losing your edge. Which one is it?” Haruka smirked, happy to finally have Michiru home from school. Before she could answer, she became overcome by another fit of coughing, this time rattling her lungs, sending sharp pains through her chest and stomach. Michiru sighed and massaged small circles into her lover’s back, resting her other hand on her stomach. “You sound worse than when I left for school this morning, Dear. How much did you sleep when I was gone?” Haruka’s head flopped down onto Michiru’s shoulder in defeat.

“Probably not as much as you’d want.”  She expected to get some kind of scolding from the shorter senshi, but she only hummed sympathetically, running her long violin-player’s fingers across her forehead. Michiru sighed.

“You’re not burning up, but your temperature sure isn’t where is should be.” She brushed a stray piece of blonde hair from Haruka’s forehead and moved to stand up, but Haruka quickly wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close.

Staaaaaaay, Michi.” Haruka whined. Michiru stroked the taller girl’s soft hair, gently squirming out of her weak grip.

“Don’t worry, Dear, I’ll be right back, I promise. Sit up for now, I’m going to get you some medicine for that cough.” Haruka groaned in response, but did as she was told. As she sat up, congestion popped in her head, sending a quiver down her nose.

“Hhhh… hhhhh…” Her jaw slacked and nose twitched only twice before: “HAAAA’chxxm!!” She sneezed openly in front of her.

“Bless you, Dear.” Michiru said as she walked back into the room with a cup of red syrup in one hand and a tall glass of water in the other.

“N-Not done—“ She rubbed at her nose with the long blue sleeve of her pajama top, trying to quell the lingering tickle. Her jaw dropped open again as she held her sleeve firmly to her face. Michiru sat back down next to her, nearly making her lose her concentration. “M-Michi, you m-may want to –“ She nearly pushed Michiru off the edge of the couch with her free arm as she ducked her head into the other, facing as far away from her as possible. “HiiiiIII’CH!! HIIITCH!!! HIIIEE’cheeeh…” She coughed gently into her sleeve and pulled her knees up into her chest, resting her chin on them. Michiru kissed the back of the sick girl’s head and held out the cup of syrup for her, placing the glass of water on the neighboring coffee table.

“Come on, time to take your medicine.” Haruka scrunched up her nose at the stuff and muffled her voice into her knees.

“You know I hate that stuff, Michi.” Her voice sounded childish as she pushed Michiru’s hand away, reaching around her for the glass of water. While cold water usually soothed her throat, this felt like she had swallowed a box of pins, and although she was parched, she decided to stick with just a sip.

“You know I want you to get better, don’t you?” Michiru asked softly, giving Haruka her most convincing sad eyes. Haruka chuckled and grabbed the tiny measuring cup, downing it in one gulp. Michiru stood and kissed her forehead, taking the cup and putting it back on the coffee table. She put a hand on Haruka’s chest and lead her down to a resting position, carefully adjusting the large throw pillow beneath her head. She picked up the blanket that had been knocked to the floor during unrestful sleep and shook it out.

“O-Oh, Michiru, you probably shouldn’t touch that, I don’t want you to get –“ Before she could finish, Michiru had already wrapped the blanket securely around her shoulders. She walked over to the couch and carefully straddled Haruka’s thin waist, giggling as her girlfriend’s face turned a deep shade of red.

“Don’t worry about me, Dear. I’ll be just fine.” With the blanket still wrapped around her shoulders, she leaned over and gently grazed Haruka’s lips. Gracefully spreading herself on top of her tired lover, Michiru maneuvered the blanket carefully around both of them and snuggled into her chest.

“M-Michiru…! We really don’t have to cuddle right now, we can do that when I’m not contagious! I really don’t want to get you sick.” Michiru looked up at her and snuggled in closer.

“I promise you I’ll be fine. We’ll nap for a while, and then later I’ll make you some dinner, okay?” Haruka smiled and nodded. Her eyes fluttered shut as she wrapped her arms around the shorter girl’s back, stroking her hair until she finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

Fandom: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Prompt: 21. Allergy

Setting: Plant nursery

Characters: Rin, Nitori

What’s Happening: Nitori thinks their dorm room balcony is too plain, so he drags Rin to pick out some potted plants to spruce things up.

A/N: I didn’t plan on writing another drabble until next week, but after recently going to a Home Depot nursery for some vegetable plants and soil, I got inspired. I’m not the best at writing allergy scenarios, and I usually find myself preferring sick ones, but I’m pretty happy with this and I hope you guys like it, too. Warning for very mild mess.

“Please tell me why you dragged me here again?” Rin growled, sniffling and rubbing his nose into his jacket. Nitori picked up a potted ivy and examined it closely.

“Because you promised to help me pick out plants for the balconyyy.” Nitori nearly whined, putting the pot down and running down the aisle to look at the more colorful plants. Rin rolled his eyes and followed him. “What about this one, Senpai?” Nitori spun around, holding up a pink terracotta pot of orange marigolds. Rin’s nose scrunched up and he took an involuntary step back, covering his face with his forearm. “N-Nitori, I can’t-“ His eyes slid shut and his breath hitched uncontrollably. Six, seven, eight times before:

“raAAA’TCHHM!!” Nitori pulled the pot quickly away.

“Bless you, Senpai!” Rin peeked open his itching eyes, trying to sniffle back through his now packed nose.

“Thangks...”

“OOOH!” Nitori looked around quickly, dropping the pot down on the nearest open table and digging through his pocket, pulling out a small packet of tissues. “Here.” Rin nodded his thanks and crammed his red nose into the soft fabric.

“Hhh hhh hhhhhh, HA’TTCHHEW!! HIIIIICHEEE! HI’TCHIIIEW!!” Rin cringed at how wet the sneezes came out and turned away from Nitori, quickly mopping up the mess and shoving the used paper into his pocket.

“Bless you, again, Senpai.” Nitori said almost sadly, looking down at the ground.

“Ledt’s bake this quigck, Ai, before by allergies kill be.” Rin coughed out the last syllable. “Why are we eved pudding these stdupid thigs dear our place adyway?”

“To make the balcony look pretty! It’s so plain right now.”

“’TCH, ‘TCH, ‘TCH!!” Rin started as three rapid fire sneezes crept up on him. “Plaid doesnd’t bake me sdeeze, though.” Nitori looked back at the marigolds on the table and sighed.

“Well, what plants aren’t you allergic to?” Nitori asked, leaning forward on his toes. “I don’t want you to be miserable, I just want to add some color to the room.” His curiosity faded to guilt as Rin rubbed at his eyes. Now that Nitori was up closer, he could see they were becoming red around the edges.

“I d-dodn’t dnow for sure, I-I dnever tried to f-hhh-ide out.” As a tickle quickly came and went, a stream of snot leaked from Rin’s right nostril. He blushed and covered his face with his hand, turning away and fighting to open the packet of tissues again. When he was finally able to tear the thing open, he let out a loud, honking blow, catching the attention of several other shoppers, making him blush even deeper. Nitori bit his lip and looked around.

“Maybe we can get a couple statues until we find a plant you aren’t allergic to?” He smiled sheepishly. Rin pitched four more loud, itchy sneezes into his tissues, and placed a hand on Nitori’s head.

“Thad sounds like a good idea, Ai.”

Oh wow, this was posted not too long ago, right?

Yeah okay, I'm assuming I can post on here. All I can say is: MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RINNNNNNN

SOOOO KAWAIIIIII I LOVED THAT SOOOO MUCHHHH!!!! DO MORE RIN!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH HIM, BUT MORE RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 0:15 AM, RachTheCool said:

Oh wow, this was posted not too long ago, right?

Yeah okay, I'm assuming I can post on here. All I can say is: MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RIN MORE RINNNNNNN

SOOOO KAWAIIIIII I LOVED THAT SOOOO MUCHHHH!!!! DO MORE RIN!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH HIM, BUT MORE RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Whoa, sorry for not responding to this sooner!! I didn't realize I wasn't following the thread, so I didn't get the notification that you commented. :laugh:  I can definitely do more Rin! :heart:  The first time I watched this anime, I developed a huge crush on Makoto, and while he is still one of my precious little babies, I found that after rewatching the anime recently, i've been crushing rather hard on Rin. :wubsmiley:  I have a few scenario ideas I've been playing around with that Rin would fit into nicely. I'll see if I can have one ready and published tomorrow. :biggrinsmiley: I've also been working on a fic featuring Hungary and Prussia from Hetalia, but that's proving itself long enough to be posted on the fanfiction section here, but i have to get my boy Austria in on this drabble thread soon. :evileyes2:

36 minutes ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

Whoa, sorry for not responding to this sooner!! I didn't realize I wasn't following the thread, so I didn't get the notification that you commented. :laugh:  I can definitely do more Rin! :heart:  The first time I watched this anime, I developed a huge crush on Makoto, and while he is still one of my precious little babies, I found that after rewatching the anime recently, i've been crushing rather hard on Rin. :wubsmiley:  I have a few scenario ideas I've been playing around with that Rin would fit into nicely. I'll see if I can have one ready and published tomorrow. :biggrinsmiley: I've also been working on a fic featuring Hungary and Prussia from Hetalia, but that's proving itself long enough to be posted on the fanfiction section here, but i have to get my boy Austria in on this drabble thread soon. :evileyes2:

YAYYY You did well writing my bby rin ;) I'm  excited for morreeeee

8 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

YAYYY You did well writing my bby rin ;) I'm  excited for morreeeee

Before I get writing it, do you have anything special in mind you want me to add to it? ^_^

4 minutes ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

Before I get writing it, do you have anything special in mind you want me to add to it? ^_^

nupe! :D I just want some sick bby rin, maybe stubborn and going to practice anyway and then soon enough caretaker nitori. I'm gonna go reply to your other replies now

4 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

nupe! :D I just want some sick bby rin, maybe stubborn and going to practice anyway and then soon enough caretaker nitori. I'm gonna go reply to your other replies now

YES!! I love that request. :heart: I'll hop to it and hopefully I'll have it done and posted tomorrow. :)

4 minutes ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

YES!! I love that request. :heart: I'll hop to it and hopefully I'll have it done and posted tomorrow. :)

yayyyyyyyy! cant wait :) 

Archived