Sneeze Fetish Forum

JQLovesSneezes Prompt Drabbles (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Hetalia, Free!, and more!)

JQLovesSneezes

Fandom: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Prompt: 20. Cold

Setting: Samezuka Academy

Characters: Nitori, Rin

A/N: RachTheCool wanted more Rin, so here’s more Rin. Sorry it took a little while longer than expected to write this, but I hope the wait was worth it.

When the tells first began, Nitori hadn’t thought anything of it, and why would he? Senpai never got sick. A sniffle, quickly rubbing a finger under his nose, a stiff cough, nothing big. By the end of the week, his little sniffle had progressed into a full-blown stuffed up nose that ran nonstop, his occasional small cough became a racking, every other minute occurrence, and he was sneezing all the time. Every noseblow, cough, sniffle, and sneeze sent a wave of guilt through Nitori. It wasn’t like he was the one that got Senpai sick, but he hated seeing him like this.

Rin was so competitive in his efforts to beat Haruka in a freestyle race, it could be argued that he trained harder than any of the other swimmers on the Samezuka Academy swim team. While the rest of the team constantly praised his efforts and hard work, sometimes it made Nitori worry. He was genuinely surprised, but thankful, that Rin hadn’t collapsed at a practice out of sheer exhaustion yet. Although Nitori never came out and told Senpai when he was worried about his training habits, he was always able to tell, and would reassure the shorter boy that he knew his own limits quite well. Knowing his limits, the redhead knew he couldn’t train when he was sick, so he avoided germs to the best of his abilities. He stayed clear of anyone who so much as cleared their throat, washed his hands so much Nitori was surprised they hadn’t turned permanently red from all the hot water he used, and, while he didn’t break it out often, was known to carry around a mask in his backpack. So how he was even able to catch a cold while being so careful was beyond Nitori. He heard rumors that a bug was making its way through the Iwatobi swim club, so maybe he let his guard down and caught it from one of them.

Nitori sat on his bunk, scribbling down the answers to questions from his history textbook in silence. Well, almost silence. Rin sat on the bunk beneath him, clicking away on his laptop, doing homework of his own, sniffling into the sleeve of his baggy red hoodie every ten seconds. With every sniffle, Nitori clicked and unclicked his ball point pen nervously. He looked down at his watch and decided it was just about time to get changed for swim practice. As he closed up his assignment and returned it neatly to his bag, Rin choked out a series of muffled, wracking coughs. Jumping down from the bunk, Nitori sat on the edge of Rin’s bed, rubbing his back gently. If he wasn’t so sick, Nitori was sure Rin would have swatted his attempt at gentle comfort away in a heartbeat, but he didn’t even seem to notice.

“Rin, when was the last time you had any medicine?”

“Right before we started homework.” He croaked out, shivering and hugging his sweatshirt tighter. Nitori sighed as he packed his swim suit into his gym bag.

“Well, just wait there. I’ll get you some more medicine before I head to practice.”

“You m-mean before hhh-hhhhhh-hhA’TCH! H’ITchhh…” He groaned and wiped his running nose against his sleeve. “You mean before we go to practice?” He threw off his sweatshirt and slowly got to his feet, wobbling a little in the process.

“No, Senpai, I mean-“

“HRAATCHOO!! AA’tch!!”

“Senpai, you’re not going to practice, you’re sick.”

“It’s just a cold, Ai, I’ll be- HA’TCH!! Mmm… fide.” Nitori shook his head and tied his sneakers.

“Alright, then get ready fast or we’re going to be late.”

“hii’tch!! HiiII’CH!! HATCHII!!” Rin sat on the bench by the pool, resting his head in his hands. Why was he feeling so awful all of a sudden? He felt as good as he could have back in the dorm, and he didn’t even make it into the water. He coughed openly into the ground in front of him as he thought. Nitori was right, he definitely shouldn’t have come to practice.

“How’re you holding up, Senpai?” Speak of the devil. Nitori stood in front of Rin with dripping hair and a towel wrapped around his shoulders. “You really don’t look so good.”

“Yeah, I – hhII’CH!! Feel pretty shitty.” A chill ran down his spine as he blushed and looked away from his silver-haired friend.

“You look pretty red, Senpai.” Nitori slipped a cold hand under Rin’s bangs and frowned. “You feel warm, too.” Rin groaned and backed away from Nitori’s hand.

“I could have told you that.” Nitori chuckled.

“I didn’t know you got so grumpy when you were sick.” He threw on his sweatshirt and sweatpants, and helped Rin to his feet. “Come on, I’m leaving early to take you to the dorm. You ready?”

“HA’TCHH!”

“Alright, we don’t have any more blankets, so you can use my comforter for as long as you need to.” Nitori laid the comforter over Rin, which he greedily tugged around his shaking frame. “Your fever’s pretty high, I’ll give you some more medicine in a few hours. Do you need anything else before I get back to my homework?” Rin blushed.

“Uh, yeah, actually. Would you mind watching a movie with me? I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep for a while.” Nitori looked over at his bunk and then back to Rin.

“Sure thing, Senpai.”

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UEEEEEEE :wub::wub::wub:

How did I not see this until now?? I LOVVEEE!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU

LOVVEEEEEE EEEEEE

Is so cuutee! Nitori caretaker makes me happyyyy!!!

And da spellingsss! Y'know when you hear a rlly good sneeze and your stomach just flips and you feel like you're on an elevator?? Each time I read one of those spelling I was practically put through the fastest elevator ever.

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

HOW CAN I PAY YOU BACK???

@RachTheCool I'm so glad you liked it, girl!! :biggrinsmiley: I have always been SOOOO self-conscious of my sneezy spellings, but I'm glad you like them! :P Seriously, I LOVE writing people's requests, it gives me far more motivation and direction than I can ever seem to give myself. :laugh: What fandoms are you into right now? Maybe I'll send a request your way. :wink2:

11 hours ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

@RachTheCool I'm so glad you liked it, girl!! :biggrinsmiley: I have always been SOOOO self-conscious of my sneezy spellings, but I'm glad you like them! :P Seriously, I LOVE writing people's requests, it gives me far more motivation and direction than I can ever seem to give myself. :laugh: What fandoms are you into right now? Maybe I'll send a request your way. :wink2:

Wowwww I have a long list, one sec

Every fandom I'm in (a star* for the ones I especially love)

Steven universe*

Undertale*

LoZ

Fairy Tail

Yuki Yuna is a hero*

Seven Deadly sins*

No game no life*

Your lie in april 

YuruYuri*

Puella Magi Madoka Magica*

Mew mew power/Tokyo mew mew

watched a bit of durarara, probably need to catch up more.

Future diary/Mirai Nikki*

Ouran high school host club*****************

Free!*

Kobayashi dragon maid*

Fruits basket*

Death Parade*

Bungou stray dogs*

Yuri!!! On ice*

I hope I didn't miss any...

Oooh, I'll have to drop by your request thread. xD And feel free to drop more requests here, I'm always happy to fulfill them. :) My current fandoms right now are:

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Yuri!!! On Ice

Ouran HSHC

Kingdom Hearts

Attack on Titan

Hetalia

Fantastic Four

Final Fantasy VII, X, VX

Tokyo MewMew 

There are probably quite a few more than this, but they aren't coming to me right now. :laugh: 

On 7/14/2017 at 3:13 PM, JQLovesSneezes said:

Oooh, I'll have to drop by your request thread. xD And feel free to drop more requests here, I'm always happy to fulfill them. :) My current fandoms right now are:

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Yuri!!! On Ice

Ouran HSHC

Kingdom Hearts

Attack on Titan

Hetalia

Fantastic Four

Final Fantasy VII, X, VX

Tokyo MewMew 

There are probably quite a few more than this, but they aren't coming to me right now. :laugh: 

You probably already know what I'm going to request next. And if you don't, let me spell it out for ya!!

S-I-C-K-!-T-A-M-A-K-I

thank you very much, and if i can do anything to repay you, please let me know

• 5 months later...

A/N: It's been a while since I've had any time to write, but winter break is upon us, and I have a bunch of drabbles lined up for the next month or so. I was going to write twelve and package them up as a Twelve Days of Christmas kind of thing on a new thread, but since I've been a little busy with some other stuff, I didn't want to make a promise I couldn't keep. That being said, I still plan on publishing all twelve of the drabbles I wrote the outlines for by the end of January. :happysmiley:  I hope you enjoy and are having a nice holiday season. :biggrinsmiley:

Fandom: Final Fantasy XV
Notes: Takes place during Noctis and Prompto’s time in high school.
Characters: Prompto, Noctis
Word count: 775

“IIIIG’SHUU!!”

Prompto never understood why his luck was so crappy. He thought he was an alright guy; he would drop anything to help his friends, performed good deeds whenever he could, always ate all of his vegetables. So why did the universe hate his guts sometimes?! While he noticed that his luck had changed for the better after befriending his childhood idol and prince of Lucis, Noctis Caelum, sometimes it still seemed like the universe was still out to get him. Like how he was successfully able to catch a cold after getting into a snowball fight with said friend and occasional royal pain in the ass… no pun intended. How does that even happen?! Catching a cold from being cold is just an old wives’ tale!! The universe must have made an exception for him, it wouldn’t have been the first time. 

The blond had felt perfectly fine hanging out with Noctis after school the day before, but woke up feeling as though someone had sapped all the energy out of him. He tried to brush it off and get ready for school, but soon found he couldn’t even put on a pair of pants without feeling out of breath. He decided the effort wasn’t worth it, and knew he would feel even worse the next day if he didn’t take the time to rest today. That being said, while he wasn’t completely miserable resting at home, he sure was bored out of his mind. He’d been curled up on his sofa watching TV since seven in the morning, but rather than feeling like five hours (which was already practically an eternity), it felt like a million. He supposed it could have been much worse; he’d take a sore throat, sneezing, and zero energy over a flu any day of the week. 

“Hhhhiii… hhhhhhiiii’IIIIITCH!!” Sneezing every other second was starting to get old, though. He groaned and buried his nose into the tissue that had practically been glued to his hand since he got up that morning. All he wanted right now was to shoot Noct a text, knowing a conversation of any kind with his best friend was probably just about the only thing that could make him feel better, but decided against it, knowing that the prince really should be paying attention to whatever lecture he was in. Right as a tickle crept its way up Prompto’s already sore throat, evoking a choking, dry cough, the doorbell to his apartment rang, causing him to nearly jump out of his seat. 

Prompto heaved himself onto his feet, wrapping his blanket tighter around his shoulders as a wave of dizziness washed over him. He stumbled across the room, not worrying about whoever it was at the door seeing him in his chocobo pajama pants. He coughed into his blanket and fumbled to open the door. Standing in front of him, leaning against the doorframe with his backpack slung lazily over his shoulder, was none other than Noctis himself. The blond blushed from ear to ear as his foggy brain processed the situation.

“N-Noct! What are you doing here?! School doesn’t get out for a few more hours...” Noctis smirked as he watched Prompto’s nose twitch and walked into the warmth of the apartment as his friend kneaded the palm of his hand into his red nose. 

“What’s it look like I’m doing here?” The taller boy asked as he dropped his backpack to the floor, retrieving a small stack of movies.

“I… I don’t… can’t… I… haaaaahh…” Prompto stammered desperately, turning away from Noctis and pitching desperately into his blanket. “HHIIIIII’CHHH!!!... ‘IIIICH!! ‘IIIIIchhh…” He groaned into the soft fabric, wincing as his fingers brushed his chapped nose. Before he could open his eyes, Noctis was already at his side, arm wrapped around his middle, and leading him back toward the sofa. 

“Come on, man, time to get you sitting down. Sorry for waking you up.” Prompto shook his head quickly, choking as he tried to speak.

“Don’t, I was awake already. So, why are you here?” Noct helped Prompto into the seat and smirked, walking over to the DVD player. 

“I’m here because I know you. I knew you’d be bored out of your mind staying here all alone.” He laughed as he took a seat next to Prompto and pressed the play button on the remote. All Prompto could do in that moment, sitting there with his best friend who had skipped school just to make sure he was okay, was use the little energy he had left to smile, and think that maybe the universe didn’t hate him so much after all.

2 hours ago, Akahana said:

Aww~ JQ that was super cute!!  Prompto and Noctis are just the cutest nerds ever <3

Thank you! :) And I know!! :wubsmiley: I just started playing the game for first time and I can't get enough of them. :heart: I wrote a bunch of outlines for drabbles of other video game and anime franchises, but I have another Prompto and Noctis ficlet in the works as well. :happysmiley:  I really want to throw some Gladio and Ignis in as well, so they should be making an appearance here, too. :laugh:

Fandom: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Characters: Rei, Gou, Makoto, Haruka
Word Count: 489

“Please, Rei! It’s just one practice. Ditch!!” Gou yelled at the violet eyed boy on the ground, who was stuck in a position between sneezing and stretching.

“T-Told you before… c-caaan’t…” He frantically sat up as his breath hitched, elbow shooting up to his face. “EEKSSHHU!! EEEEKSHUU!! EKSHUUuuu…” He sniffled as Makoto shook his head. “I’ve never missed a practice before, and I refuse to ruin that record now.” He scratched at the growing red patch on his right shoulder, forcing himself to leave his itchy eyes alone. 

“How long’s it going to take for your pills to kick in?” 

“They won’t start working until after practice, if they work at all.” He mumbled, forcing himself to stop scratching at the throbbing patch, worried it would start bleeding if he continued. “Trust me, I’ll be fine once I get in the water.” 

“The chlorine always makes me feel better.” Haru added as he pulled his forearm over his head. 

“EEEEHH’SHOO!!” 

“I don’t think chlorine can fix this.” Gou sighed, pulling Mako away from Rei and Haruka. “Listen, Nagisa’s out sick, your ankle is hurt, and Rei looks like he’s about to keel over. Let’s just call it quits for today.” Makoto ran his hand down his face and looked over at Rei, who was still sitting on the ground, expelling a string of sneezes into his elbow. “We aren’t going to make any progress with the three of you off your game. I say we take today and the rest of the weekend off, and pick things up on Monday. You guys can rest up and come back ready to go next week.” The tall boy nodded in agreement.

“Alright Haru, Rei, get changed, practice is cancelled.” Rei looked up from his spot on the concrete, eyes red and swollen, and Haru looked back and forth between Makoto and the water, giving the slightest sign of a scowl. 

“N-No! D-Don’t cancel for ICH!! Hah’CHI! ‘CHI!!” 

“It’s not just because of you, Rei.” Makoto knelt by Rei’s side. “More than half the club is down for the count today, we’ll pick practice back up when everyone is back to normal.” He smiled sweetly, hoping it would assure Rei of his genuinely good intentions. When he didn’t respond, whether because of the need to sneeze or frustration at the team captain (it was difficult to tell), the brunette patted the sitting boy’s back, and added: “We can go visit Nagisa instead of practicing and you can give him his homework.” The purple haired boy gave a productive cough into his fist, seemingly done with the fit for now.

“Maybe it is for the best…” He admitted reluctantly, allowing Makoto to help him to his feet.

“See? You’ll feel better and you can still say you haven’t missed a practice!” Gou pointed out cheekily, making Rei roll his eyes as he threw on his jacket and headed back to the locker room.

Archived