Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weirdest quirk?

Wildwood

Sneeze-related or non-sneeze-related, just something really random and quirky about you.

Mine is definitely the way I put on deodorant. :P Since I always seem to miss 11:11 on the clock, I sometimes swipe my deodorant 11 times on each armpit and then make my wish. (Today my wish had something to do with my boyfriend sneezing. ;) Because he like never freaking does.)

If my cats roll over and show their bellies, I must stop and rub them. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, it's more urgent than anything; answering the phone or going to the bathroom or removing the pot that's boiling over. :lol:

Also, if anyone quotes the lyrics of "Country Roads", I have to sing the chorus. Every time. No exceptions. I even did it during an important political budget meeting because somebody said the words "West Virginia". (but under my breath. I don't want people to think I'm weird or anything... )

And I talk to my horse like she actually knows what I'm saying. Every single instructor I've ever worked with (except for the latest, who is as weird in that aspect as I am) usually start their lessons with "stop talking to the horse!".

Hahah, these are great!!

If my cats roll over and show their bellies, I must stop and rub them. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, it's more urgent than anything; answering the phone or going to the bathroom or removing the pot that's boiling over.

Especially this...just frickin' adorable!

I have a bunch, so I may be back as I think of more...

1. Running in parking lots, and walking super fast in grocery stores (I have a blog post about this!)

2. Light Switches MUST be facing the same way if there is more than one in a room!

3. Checking for the keys in my pocket three times every time I leave the house, locking the car door twice.

4. Markers, crayons, colored pencils are always arranged rainbow-style, and with the tips facing the same way. Same goes for hanging towels on a clothesline (rainbow style)...you should see my closet....

5. I scoop out peanut butter clockwise. uhoh.gif Learned this from my dad...

6. I never use the same shampoo more than three times in a row.

7. Will NOT touch a garbage can lid, have to use my foot...even in public places. Like in fast food restaurants with the swinging doors...unless I'm wearing a skirt, then, I use napkins to push it and hold it open.

8. When ejecting a CD from the car or a DVD from the player I crook my first two fingers at it, as if willing it to come out faster

9. I tap my pop cans like their beer cans...and always in the same manner

Phew! Well, that's all I can think of...but I'm sure there's more!

I honestly feel like this fetish is my weirdest quirk. :lol:

Sometimes I look at things and really concentrate and hope that maybe, just maybe, they'll actually move and I'll have telekinesis?

I also really like getting gifts for people. And just giving people stuff in general. I also like getting stuff, but I don't think that's a quirk.

The way I talk to pets, which usually goes something like "You filthy creature, get your repulsive body off my legs, what do you think you're doing you pilchard you're terrible". It seems to be a family thing. I tend to forget how weird people think it is...It's not like they speak english!

Also, uh, I get extremely enthusiastic whenever my friends draw/write something. Especially if it's for me. Reguardless of how good it is or how often they do it I just go WOW YOU DID A THING, LET ME SEE IT! Like a proud mom putting stuff on the fridge.

I also swear a ridiculous amount, but I think that's more of an irish teenager thing than a personal quirk, heh.

The way I talk to pets, which usually goes something like "You filthy creature, get your repulsive body off my legs, what do you think you're doing you pilchard you're terrible". It seems to be a family thing. I tend to forget how weird people think it is...It's not like they speak english!

Oh God. If you spoke to my horse that way... well... the consequences would be dire. :lmfao: She knows! She knows what people are saying!! :lol:

I also swear a ridiculous amount, but I think that's more of an irish teenager thing than a personal quirk, heh.

I also swear a lot too. I'm American. I think it's just a choice if you want to swear or not. So it can somewhat be counted as a personal quirk-ish thing.

I like that the fetish is described as a quirk. It's an easier way to describe it to people without freaking them out :D ! I dunno if it counts as a quirk, but I can't handle it if someone touches my nose. It's probably linked to the fetish because I either get really annoyed.... or it's a turn on!

^ Relating slightly to above post, I'm perfectly fine if my body is stuck/trapped/shackled/whatever, but if anyone holds my head in place, either with hands or pulling my hair or anything, I freak out. As in, hysterically. You can trap my body, but not my head. :lol:

I have a few I suppose! tonguesmiley.gif

• I curse a lot too, usually in German though
  • Whenever I'm driving, if a drum solo comes on the radio, I HAVE to do the solo on the steering wheel.
  • I hate open doors (sounds like a metaphor, I know) so whenever I'm in the house, EVERY door has to be shut.
  • There are some words I hate and cannot say aloud
  • I'm very superstitious and have to sleep with a rosary on every bedpost sweatdrop.gif

I play with my ears alot. Like i rubbing them alot especially when cold or lukewarm. :blush:

Pilchard. :lmfao: New favorite insult.

And the swearing thing, haha, I swear a bunch as well, but I broke the habit of swearing in English ages ago. My teachers even know what the F word means in Swedish because they learned it from context from me muttering it all the time.

I mindlessly flick my chin with my index and middle fingers. When I laugh hard, sometimes i clap as well.

I tend to be always moving my figures.

I tend to be loud when I think I'm not be loud.

Everything has to be in the same place, not moved unless I move it. If someone else moves it, I get mad at them for one min. and move it back.

Hair has to be it the right position, if it isn't I will fix it (even if it isn't my own head).

The bottoms of shirts have to be flipped down.

If there's hair or fuzz on you, I will pick it off.

I get obsessed with things! Really bad! Like...really bad! Over stuff that my friends find ridiculous! At the moment it's TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!)

I get obsessed with things! Really bad!

SO DO I. :lmao: Omg it's a running joke around my school and my family. "Whoop, DB's on another kick." (At the moment it totally isn't Maleficent or anything. ^_^)

This. I do this too, but not to people I don't know, but then my fingers just twitch wanting to, hahah....

This. I do this too, but not to people I don't know, but then my fingers just twitch wanting to, hahah....

Oh my gosh, that happens to me! If I'm with someone I'll complain to them and there like, "Resist, Snufaleeze, resist!" sweatdrop.gif

SO DO I. lmaosmiley.gif Omg it's a running joke around my school and my family. "Whoop, DB's on another kick." (At the moment it totally isn't Maleficent or anything. happy.png)

I can clearly see because you totally don't have pictures of Maleficent all over your profile or are writing a fanfic about it! Pfft! Obsession? No!

SO DO I. lmaosmiley.gif Omg it's a running joke around my school and my family. "Whoop, DB's on another kick." (At the moment it totally isn't Maleficent or anything. happy.png)

I can clearly see because you totally don't have pictures of Maleficent all over your profile or are writing a fanfic about it! Pfft! Obsession? No!

Absolutely not, OMG!

... :sly:

Oh my gosh, that happens to me! If I'm with someone I'll complain to them and there like, "Resist, Snufaleeze, resist!" sweatdrop.gif

heh.gif Me too!!

Lately instead of cussing, I've taken to saying a string of words related to Jesus and depending on the situation, the list gets really long. The variation I use most frequently is "JESUS LORD CHRIST" and this one time I was looking for a teacher at school and I went to the teacher's lounge to look for her, but when I asked for her, another teacher told me she left five seconds ago. Of course I immediately said loudly, "ARGH OH MY JESUS LORD CHRIST" and warranted the most offended look I've ever gotten from a teacher.

I also start yelling in Cantonese when I'm extremely agitated. twitchsmile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
FromTheOtherRealm

I get obsessed with things badly.

Before I use ANY cutlery, I have to wash it. It drives my grandmother crazy, but anybody could've had their hands on it beforehand. Just the thought of that makes me sick..

I love getting up early and staying up late. I even set my alarm so I can get up early, even if I don't have anything to do!

I have this thing where if I accidentally brush up against something with my left arm, I have to touch my right arm to "balance it our". Same goes for the rest of my body. It drives me crazy.

• 1 month later...

Due to recent events I recalled another weird thing about me; whenever I think either of my pets is in danger, I faint. I just black out and drop. It's really not helpful in dangerous situations. *sigh*

I also get obsessed easily, and badly. I've been obsessed with Super Paper Mario for at least 5 years. sweatdrop.gif

Sometimes I binge drink green tea. (~10 mugs)

I make references to fandoms people don't know about, then get all giggly when they have no idea.

If I crack one knuckle, I have to crack all the other ones...and my toe knuckles.

Archived