Sneeze Fetish Forum

Corrupted wishes

DeeGee

I'm surprised there's no corrupted wish topic yet. This was my first forum game and my all-time favorite.

How this game is played is, one person makes a wish, and the following poster corrupts it and wishes for something else.

Ex.

xXSneezEGrillXx: I wish my boyfriend would sneeze more!

LuvDoubles: granted, but he slowly blows his brains out with each sneeze, soon becoming incapable of basic human activities.

I wish I could eat more soup.

Sneezeeeeez: granted, but you can only eat it on bumpy roads while in a car.

I wish...

And so on. I'll start off then:

I wish I had unlimited resources of all kinds.

Granted, but you'll have explosive diarrhea the rest of your life every Friday.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Granted, but all fish hate you and attack you whenever you're in water.

I wish I could afford a nice car.

Granted, it's a nice, good, life-long friend to you and you spend many minutes in the latter years of your life wondering what you would ever do without your Pontiac Aztek.

I wish I had the ability to sneeze at will.

Granted, but you get addicted to the feeling and get nothing done in your life, because you just sit at home sneezing all day. Additionally, you have a hard time explaining this addiction and the way in which it has crippled you to people, so it's pretty hard to get treatment.

(I feel like that came out harsh somehow. Sorry...! But it's just a game, right?)

I wish I could speak Hebrew.

Granted, but the only Hebrew people you meet are deaf and mute.

I wish I could have any superpower I wished for at will.

Granted, but then the press finds out and hounds you forever and ever.

I wish I had some hot chocolate right now.

Granted, but your hot chocolate is much too hot and evaporates away, leaving behind a gross, burnt chocolate and marshmellow paste which can never be washed out, ruining your favorite mug.

I wish I could just spend one day by myself doing whatever I wanted and it didn't cost me anything.

Granted, but for the entire day you had a short, fat leprachaun trailing you and narrating your every action.

I wish I had someone who would do exactly what I told them to perfectly.

Granted, but then they'd be a human robot robbed of their own will

I wish I could fly.

Granted, but on your first day, you go too far and crash into an airplane, then end up in the hospital.

I wish I was a famous writer.

Granted, but after your first bestseller, you are kidnapped and confined in a basement to be a ghostwriter for someone else who ends up famous on account of your fabulous writing.

I wish I was fabulous.

Granted, but as your wish is that your wish is not corrupted and nothing else, you get nothing.

I wish my hair would straighten on command, like a muscle.

Granted, but then, like a muscle, your hair gets sore! ;)

I wish I had a horse (that has nothing wrong with it).

Granted, but you'll get so conceited in your abilities that no one would want to hang out with you.

I wish I knew every dance move. Ever.

Granted, but then you'd be so compelled to dance at every given moment you'd just collapse from exhaustion.

I wish I had the skill to learn any language fully whenever I wanted.

Granted, but you'd have a really heavy accent in those languages that makes it harder to understand you.

I wish I met Misha Collins and he fell in love with me. (God, I feel childish right now... haha)

Granted, he now won't leave you alone ever as your feelings for him slowly fade away.

I wish I was an honoured member (corrupt that!! :P )

Granted, but you're now several hundred thousand dollars in debt! ConGRADulations!

I wish I would win the friggin lottery already.

Granted, but everyone else wins too and you just get a small portion of what you paid for your ticket.

I wish I could remember everything I wanted to.

Granted, but to free up the space you forget how to walk, talk, the country Italy and what cake is.

I wish to become a shapeshifter.

Granted, but you forget what you're actually supposed to look like and you lose yourself and your personality.

I wish I could make people sneeze on command.

Archived