Sneeze Fetish Forum

Corrupted wishes

DeeGee

Granted, but that command must be stated in binary (computer code involving only 1's and 0's) - which will take a long time and if you make a single mistake it won't compile.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner

Granted, but you're eaten the moment you turn into one.

I wish there were even more videos of people I want to see sneeze sneezing.

Granted, but they're all on VHS and you have to take them out from the library.

I wish virtual reality existed and was perfect, in that it simulates reality with 100% less suffering.

Wish granted,but the system crashes and your lost in cyber space.

I wish I was married to Sherlock Holmes and he had a nasty cold every few weeks.

Granted, but you guys divorce soon, and he's not one to sneeze much when he has a cold.

I wish I could play varsity and do robotics at the same time.

ETA: haha I can do both my wish was granted now what goes wrong

Granted,you play varsity but are too busy messing with robots to notice the oncoming ball and your struck in the face.

I wish my new OC,Orvis was real and very clingy towards me.

Granted, but at the point he tries to break the bathroom door down after 45 seconds of his agonising loneliness, you realise he's probably a little too clingy.

I wish I had a coke with lemon.

You get a mini coke and a rotten lemon. Ew.

I wish that I could get paid to watch Netflix and sleep.

Granted, but you are only allowed to watch one movie over and over again, and you have to spend as much time watching it as you would doing a normal job.

I wish that I could eat whatever I wanted but be healthy.

Granted,but your so healthy you out live all your friends and family

I wish I could control inanimate objects and warp them into nightmarish things and then use them to take over the world. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Granted, but all of your friends get so jealous, they start hating on you. (Sorry...)

I wish I had a home in Hawaii and could surf every day, whenever I wanted to.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted: you are presented with the opportunity, and leave your friends and family behind. Enjoying every day to the fullest, you spend all your time surfing and bathing in the sun. This goes on for a while, at which point you realize everyone else has left the island you're on. In the distance, you notice a massive tidal wave. You go down, doing what you love most, but without any friends or family to remember your final years.

I wish I could live to an old age and enjoy all the pleasantries of life without any significant bad events

Granted: But you go through life alone without a single friend or companion to share the pleasantries with you

I wish I had a 'life pause' button so I could take time out of my day to do things that I enjoy every day

Granted, but when you pause life, you get the feeling like you have to pee and it doesn't go away the whole time that life is paused, therefore making it less enjoyable.

I wish I could see Journey with Steve Perry in concert.

Archived