Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like flaring nostrils?

davidsch

I have very sensitive nostrils. Whenever i am excited, joyful, turned on, etc. or the opposite: when i am in an embarassing, humiliating situation my nostrils are flaring regardless my intention. I am aware of this since my early childhood, when a game excited me, and my nostrils flared. The girl who i played with immediately called for other girls nearby, and they laughed while they examined my flaring nostrils. It was a funny, positive experience for me, and a little embarassing situation (they askedd me to bend my head back so they could look into my nostrils, and i couldn't do anything, but flaring them). Since then i am a little bit excited and even turned on when someone mentions my flaring nostrils. I also like to watch other people, especially women flaring their nostrils. But my favourite is when a woman watches or even examines my nostrils. Anyone into it?

They're in my top three favorite things about sneezing, possibly #1!

Oh yeah, totally! :D I especially love it when I'm able to see slender nostrils - or just nostrils that are naturally narrow in shape - flare and expand into wide, twitching circles. That's the best for me! :drool:

Quoted from truth. It's also one of my most favourite things about sneezing, however flaring nostrils do nothing for me if it's not related to sneezing :P

I only recently started paying attention to nostril flaring, strangely enough, but now when I am paying attention; hohhh boy. :drool: It's really, really sexy, especially if the nostrils in question happen to be a little swollen and red.

Quoted from truth. It's also one of my most favourite things about sneezing, however flaring nostrils do nothing for me if it's not related to sneezing tonguesmiley.gif

I agree, it captures my attention but not necessarily in a good way. More of an 'omg this is strangely uncomfortable??' kind of way.

however flaring nostrils do nothing for me if it's not related to sneezing

Same...if it's not related to sneezing it's actually a complete turn-off for me. I have a friend who, when she speaks, constantly has flaring nostrils - sometimes I have to stop looking at her face when she talks.

When it deals with sneezing yes...cause it adds that desperation and vunerability.

Mmm, yes. Especially when they're red. Mostly if it's like pre-sneeze flaring, tho. That, my friend, is HOT.

I have to agree with everyone else here. I find it super sexy, especially when the nostrils are tinged pink or red, showing irritation or at least persistent rubbing at them. Throw in them being slightly damp around the edges and it drives me completely wild :laugh:

I like nostril flaring either it is sneeze-related or not. I really love nose irritation, when i was a (crazy) kid, sometimes i sniffed ground pepper just to irritate my nostrils (and sneeze of course). When i was a teen boy i often sat in front of a mirror, already turned on and watched my flaring nostrils, while enjoyed doing what teen boys like to do. :) I also used to have a girlfriend, who often mentioned my flaring nostrils during having sex, and claim it funny. And of course turning me on further. :)

Quoted from truth. It's also one of my most favourite things about sneezing, however flaring nostrils do nothing for me if it's not related to sneezing :P

This exactly! It's hot when it's before a sneeze. Otherwise, I couldn't care less.

I agree, it captures my attention but not necessarily in a good way. More of an 'omg this is strangely uncomfortable??' kind of way.

Exactly this.

When I see someone's nostrils flaring, I'm just there like :lmao: and if it doesn't lead to a sneeze, then it's pretty awkward and I feel kinda silly.

Exactly this.

When I see someone's nostrils flaring, I'm just there like :lmao: and if it doesn't lead to a sneeze, then it's pretty awkward and I feel kinda silly.

:yes: Sums it up quite nicely

If it precedes a sneeze, or is generally related to someone being sick or allergic, then yes, it's one of my absolute favorite things. If it's totally unrelated to anything sneezy than it's just disappointing. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm, yes. Especially when they're red. Mostly if it's like pre-sneeze flaring, tho. That, my friend, is HOT.

Do you flare your nostrils a lot, Not_Telling? Oh, and I have my contact information up!

I definitely like flaring nostrils,nasal crossview and all. Bonus if small particles or allergies are bothering person with said nostrils.

Allergy, or irritation is great. My daydream is a woman, who shares same fetish and "torture" me :) a little bit by grounding some pepper under my nose or rub some dust into my nostrils since i have some allergy. She would watch or even examine my nostrils, and would enjoy their irritation, flaring and of course sneezing. Is there such a nasty, evil girl among you? :)

Is there someone into fantasy play in text? Flaring nostrils, examining my nose, helping me to blow my nose, fantasy stories exchange by emails. Girls only please! Anyone? :)

I definitely like flaring nostrils,nasal crossview and all. Bonus if small particles or allergies are bothering person with said nostrils.

Yessssssss this so much.

If it precedes a sneeze, or is generally related to someone being sick or allergic, then yes, it's one of my absolute favorite things. If it's totally unrelated to anything sneezy than it's just disappointing. :lol:

So true deary x3 I love the flaring nostrils I love it when sneezing ovet allergies like a flower and they inhaled amd then the pollen is on their nose and sneeze. >\\\\<
  • 1 month later...

Archived