Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like flaring nostrils?

davidsch

• 1 month later...

I guess it depends on the shape of the nose, but yeah--I really love seeing someone's nostrils flare up--especially if a sneeze follows! :D

Absolutely! Although I didn't even really consider it until YouTube came along and you could examine the flaring in detail :lol: Flaring nostrils is akin to desperation, which is always sexy for me :D

I love flaring nostrils for any reason, really. It doesn't have to lead to a sneeze for me. I think I'm just kind of into noses and everything they do. :lol:

MissMercy would you like to share fantasies regarding flaring nostrils in e-mails? I really wonder how you like it, and what kind of fantasies do you have about it. And of course I would share my thoughts with you.

• 7 months later...

I love flaring nostrils, the larger the better! It's the first sign of irritation and a great indicater of how bad the tease is. My favorite thing is tracing a feather along the rims to make the flaring"worse."

Oh my gosh, Flared Nostrils are the best. Sometimes I just do it for fun during a conversation to add my own little... I dunno, expressive flare? ;D I'm kind of flamboyant with my Nasophilia, I suppose.

If the flaring is sneeze related it drives me crazy. I love it so much. Random flaring doesn't do much for me though lol

• 2 months later...

Ahhh yes. I love flaring nostrils!! Even if it's not related to a sneeze. I love noses so much!! Nasophilia is becoming my secondary fetish :sweatdrop:

Archived