Sneeze Fetish Forum

MsLollipopSmiley

i loveeee where this is goingg !! countinue please? xx

of course I will continue! Thanks! :)

This is great! A part three!!

coming up! :)

Great story! I am loving all the contagion happy.png I wonder who will get infected next!

hmmm... i wonder too :) Thanks!

Yay it's spreading! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifLove the lying about it being allergies he he

hehe thanks! :)

This is so great, I love how naughty the main character is... hehe 4.gif

haha thanks! :)

Contagion Plan

Part 3

The bell rang and the school day was over. Man, I just wanted to go home and rest, but I have a meeting with my teacher. He wanted to discuss with me about my work. I hope it goes well.

I sniffled and rubbed a finger furiously under my nose. My nose was extremely itchy at the moment. I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door open.

"Hi Wendy."

"Hey Mr. Adam." I said.

I sat down opposite him and he shuffled a few papers into his hands. "How are you handling school, Wendy?"

I sniffled. "Fine."

"I'm just going to show you some of your work and your weak points. I do not want your grades to go down any more. Come."

I sniffled and shifted my seat next to Mr. Adam. I couldn't help but smile at the position. Mr. Adam was pretty attractive, I had to admit.

"Hehschiew!" I sneezed wetly in front of me. I noticed that the spray hit the papers and his arm. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I hope it's not a cold though.

I shook my head, rubbing my nose. "Allergies."

He nodded an okay. "Wendy, you need to pay extra attention here." He leaned back in his chair next to me.

"Hehschoo!"

"Bless you." he said, passing me a tissue."

"Thank you." I said, swiping the tissue under my nose.

"As I was saying, you got it wrong here. Now, this is the correct way to do it."

"Hehsxogt!"

The spray hit the papers and his hand again. "Bless you. Should we do this another time? Perhaps you should rest."

I blew my nose in the tissue and nodded. "Sorry for that."

"No problem. Allergies cannot be helped."

"Hehscoiw! Heh-tschhh!"

"Bless you. It just started raining outside. Will you be okay?"

"I'll be fine." I pinched my nose, trying to suppress the growing tickle.

Mr. Adam noticed it. "Can't sneeze?"

I nodded and sniffled loudly.

He brought his fingers to my nose and started tickling it. My breath gasped and hitched.

"Hah..hah..hahsciew! Hahscoo! Hahtchoo!"

Mr. Adam laughed. "There it is."

"Thank you. And I'm sorry, I think I sneezed on you."

"No worries. See you soon." He said, rubbing his hands on his coat and then together.

"Yup. Bye."

I pretended to busy myself as I watched him. He had touched the door handle when walking out of his room. He also had rubbed his infected hands together. I am certain that he will soon come down with my cold.

Contagion Count: 3

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived