Sneeze Fetish Forum

Annoying Traits You Have

PuddinPop

Most of my annoying traits come out in public, unfortunately.

Whenever I discover a new thing, be it a song, TV show, or a movie, I tend to talk about it all the time with my friends. It sucks because I want someone to relate with, but then, I realize that my interest isn't common in the US. I have started dialing it down by writing about the stuff that I want to share with my friends, and the itch to talk about it goes away.

Also, I tend to hear dirty stuff when people are talking. Someone could say the most innocent thing, and my mind will find a way to make it dirty. Sometimes, I just can't stifle my laughter in public and end up weirding people out.

I also can't stay mad at someone for very long. A lot of people hold grudges for years, but I can't hold grudges for very long. It's annoying because people can do the nastiest things, and I will continue as if nothing happened. But, those people do the same thing, and I just want to be able to hold a grudge so that they feel that they have to win me back.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say giving terse anwsers to questions like "Yes" or "No" when there's room to elaborate is one of my annoying traits, but then- being asked questions about my education and if I'm dating is an annoying in itself. This thread will see me again when something else occurs to me.

Archived