Sneeze Fetish Forum

Confessions!

Stimuli

On 7/27/2017 at 0:46 AM, Cutekats said:

I think everyone has done this at some point or another. I do it literally every day in school. I tried wrapping a piece of duct tape around the pencil so people would look at it and remember it was mine and they thought to give it back, but still nobody did. So I stopped loaning anyone who wasn't my friend a pencil.

I can't think of anything right now.. I might post again later if I remember. 

But there was this one time in school. I was sitting in study hall, very bored, and I hated that teacher who taught the class so much. I had several classes with that teacher and she was always incredibly rude to me when I was a perfect student. Like so rude that she took me out to the hallway, started insulting me for no reason, then I started crying right in the middle of the hallway.  So I was looking at the name plaque all teachers get, it was in the front of the room on the board. The teacher was out of the room and so I grabbed a piece of masking tape and wrote 'SUCKS' in all capitals with a thick black marker. I put it under her name plaque, so it read "Ms. ----- SUCKS." I was never caught :lol:

Oh and one time I super glued a bunch of crayons to the top of a desk because one of my friends told me to. Never got caught for that either, but it took a full week to get them off. 

Oh, and to add to this. This one doesn't have much to do with me but I was at the table of mishap, and it made me laugh soo hard.

I was at a wedding, and it was one of my dad's cousins, so I was at the cousins table with my brother. I knew everybody at that table, so we were more than comfortable with each other. The ages of the cousins ranged from 9-17. 

Since it had been an incredibly long day, my family stopped to get some fast food right after the actual wedding ceremony. My brother took a hamburger with him for later. He decided he didn't want it anymore and gave it to one of my other cousins at the reception. So said cousin eats it and leaves the wrapper on the table. Meanwhile, basically the whole time we'd been at the table, my 9 year old twin cousins had become fascinated at the fact that you can quickly move your finger through a flame and not get hurt. They'd done it a million times each with the candle in the middle of the table. One of them thought that they should try it with the wrapper. Well, it caught on fire!

So here we are sitting at a table with an entire McDonald's hamburger wrapper lit on fire. My oldest cousin dumped her glass of water on it, and so we all followed her lead. The fire went out, but our table still smelled like the nasty burnt smell of paper. We looked around, AND NOBODY HAD NOTICED WE LIT SOMETHING ON FIRE. For the rest of the wedding reception, we threw the burnt McDonalds wrapper at each other. And we also stole platefuls of rolls, not really sure why.

So I confess to lighting stuff on fire at a wedding reception ^_^

On 6/18/2017 at 7:27 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Okay, brace yourselves. I have a confession to make.

I have this weird crush on James Comey. :blink: It's weird to the extent that I'm not into men, and it doesn't feel like I usually feel when I crush on someone (I can't explain it, it's just different) and he certainly isn't my type, but it's a crush alright, and now I don't know what to do with myself about it. :rofl: 

I've only had the full knowledge that this is what it is for a few hours and I've pretty much sported this face  :shock:  nonstop since then.

OMG - Chanel, I just love you so much!! :hug::wub:

I remember the Sarah Palin thing, and there I think was maybe another US politician possibly, but I just see you as turning them. ;)  

Wait... are **you** why he ran away from Trump and testified?? :o  ;)  The conversion process is working!!  Whoot!!

I hope that I'm not being obnoxious :blushing:  - I just think that it is cute and I'm a huge goober with weird imagination.  lol!!

I cheated on a math test as a college freshman, just to pass a course.  I'm ashamed of this now, but at the time it seemed like the thing to do, as I hated math and just wanted to get that course done with, fulfilling the minimal requirement (I was an English major).

1 hour ago, tma said:

OMG - Chanel, I just love you so much!! :hug::wub:

I remember the Sarah Palin thing, and there I think was maybe another US politician possibly, but I just see you as turning them. ;)  

Wait... are **you** why he ran away from Trump and testified?? :o  ;)  The conversion process is working!!  Whoot!!

I hope that I'm not being obnoxious :blushing:  - I just think that it is cute and I'm a huge goober with weird imagination.  lol!!

:hug::wub: 

Yeah, I mean, Sarah and I obviously didn't work out, she had such hangups about this "gay" thing and whether or not "God thought it was a sin", so I'm currently dating a fictional FBI agent from Criminal Minds, who introduced me to the real FBI director and WOW was I floored! Not by him, but by the carpet, I got my foot stuck and fell over. So he helped me up and we had a moment. Then Trump called for him and he came a-running, you see, they were going to have dinner together, with no prying eyes. But during this dinner he simply could not bring back his emotions for this man he called his President, so when the dinner was over he searched through the entire Washington DC to find me, but I was gone, but he had found the shoe I dropped when I got stuck in the carpet so he searched for the woman who owned the other. Trump was of course furious, but nothing can stand in the way of true love. :heart::rofl: 

I confess that the above story is completely fabricated. :P 

At about 6 years old I was at a friend's house playing dolls. She got up to go to the bathroom. I thought it would be funny for me to hide one of the dolls so she would come vack and be like "Where is it?" only for me to pull it out and scream "Here it is!".

So i take a doll and put it un my pocket. However, when my friend returned she wanted to play something else, and i completely forgot about the doll in my pocket.

I remembered about the doll after I got home, and kinda stared at it in silent guilt. My friend later moved away and she never got her doll back. I have no idea where the doll is anymore, but i can still remember the fear of getting arrested for theft?.

When someone announces their pregnancy and I congratulate them, I very rarely mean it. Especially if it's kid number 3 or above. It annoys the shit out of me that people think it's necessary to fill the world with their duplicates. I'm generally a live-and-let-live kind of person, but the idea of people having so many kids with the world in the state it's in seems really selfish to me. All I can see when I look at most babies are landfills piled high with diapers that will take years to deteriorate.

Confesstion 1: When I was a kid, my friend and I went down the street to a garage sale.  There was an owl necklace she liked but didn't have the money for. Sometime later she and I got into one of the "kid fights" where one swears we'll "never talk to each other" again things.  The next day I was leaving for vacation for a week.  I went down to the sale and bought the necklace just so she couldn't have it. (Obviously I was still mad :lol: ) I don't remember what we even fought about but I do remember feeling smug when I bought it. By the time I got back from vacation, we'd forgotten the whole stupid fight and were BFFs again :rofl: I still actually have the necklace.

Confession 2: Tonight I made mashed cauliflower and passed it off as potatoes and my husband believed me and ate them :awesum:  (and liked them) XD

• 1 month later...
On 2017-08-03 at 5:54 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Confesstion 1: When I was a kid, my friend and I went down the street to a garage sale.  There was an owl necklace she liked but didn't have the money for. Sometime later she and I got into one of the "kid fights" where one swears we'll "never talk to each other" again things.  The next day I was leaving for vacation for a week.  I went down to the sale and bought the necklace just so she couldn't have it. (Obviously I was still mad :lol: ) I don't remember what we even fought about but I do remember feeling smug when I bought it. By the time I got back from vacation, we'd forgotten the whole stupid fight and were BFFs again :rofl: I still actually have the necklace.

Confession 2: Tonight I made mashed cauliflower and passed it off as potatoes and my husband believed me and ate them :awesum:  (and liked them) XD

Well darn! Illusive mashed potatoes B)

Also, time for my confession; I had a period in life where I thought everybody had a sneeze fetish, and I therefore tried to "flirtatiously" sneeze in front of my crush to woo her. 

I to this day cringe so hard that I get small shivers from just thinking about it... :') 

Archived