Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favourite Christmas movie?

cally

Since Leas has so kindly started the music thread, I was wondering about people's favourite Christmas movies. santasmiley.png

My favourite is the Bells of Saint Mary's. My mum and I used to watch it every Christmas eve while she got the turkey started for the next day. I still watch it every Christmas eve. :)

I'm also partial to Die Hard and Lethal Weapon as well. :lol:

I was kind of hoping I'd be the first one to say Die Hard, but all things considered I'm actually really glad that's not a unique opinion. xD

OMG, i LOVE THIS TOPIC!

Okay, I'm semi-calm now.... My movie tradition is 'A Christmas Carol', my dad and I watch several different versions of it every. single. year. But, some are really well done.

I also love the Bells of Saint Mary's, though. And 'Home For The Holidays', and 'Miracle on 34th Street, and 'It's A Wonderful Life' and, jeez, what holiday movies don't I like, is a better question! :lol:

Rare Exports, definitely.

Otherwise, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is another one I have to watch every year out of general principle.

'A Christmas Carol' With Patrick Stewart! Without fail, every year on christmas eve while I am wrapping my many many presents to give to my waaaay to big family!! Gotta love christmas!! :)

Rare Exports, definitely

...you bet me to this (if that's even how you say it). I'm happy though that there is someone else here who likes the movie.

Aside from Rare Exports I really like a children's movie called Santa Claus and the Magic Drum (Joulupukki ja noitarumpu by its original name) which is about... here, have a summary.

All the Rudolph movies

^ This biggrin.png

and Frosty heart.gif

Yes, I realize I'm not a child anymore lol tonguesmiley.gif

We're all children at heart! :P

Omg...the 80's puppet movies like frosty the snowman, etc....i watch them everytime. I dont care that im 23. I allso love Nightmare Before Christmas...How the Grinch Stole Christmas both the cartoon and movie version.

Miracle on 34th Street - ONLY the old black and white one

The Grinch Whole Stole Christmas- the cartoon one NOT the Jim Carrey horror of horrors :tomato:

Also- Rudolph = :wub:

A Christmas Story is definitely my #1. And then the cartoon version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Nightmare Before Christmas (which I watch for Halloween too), and the Home Alone movies.

A Christmas Story is definitely my #1

Me too! :clapping:

Also.......my parents make me watch "Waiting For Santa" every year... That's a Barney The Purple Dinosaur film, for those of you who don't know... I do it, of course, because they're my parents, but it really is pure torture.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely The Bishop's Wife (the 1947 version with Cary Grant, David Niven and Loretta Young). What a beautiful movie. We watch it every Christmas without fail.

Otherwise, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is another one I have to watch every year out of general principle.

I was just about to say the same thing...

Olive The Other Reindeer and A Christmas Story are my favorites! Charlie Brown Christmas comes a very close second, though.

Oh man, I almost forgot but was reminded via Netflix: Scrooged. I still remember my dad all but crying with laughter at Bill Murray being nailed with a toaster <3

Also, totally not Christmas-related, but maybe because of the setting? Fargo.

Archived