Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favourite Christmas movie?

cally

Muppet Christmas Carol is one of my favourites ever ever ever, and shamefully I know every one of the songs off by heart. :D Nativity, Love Actually (does that count as a Christmas movie?) and White Christmas are also great!

The Young Sherlock Holmes and the Pyramid of Fear :D I used to watch this all the time at Christmas - it's certainly got that festive feeling :)

On an aside, its amazing how much the look of the Harry Potter films owes to this movie. Aside from being directed by Christopher Columbus (who did HP 1 & 2), it also has a number of very similar plot points (nasty bullying blond boy, meals in big halls at boarding school, 2 boys and a girl team up to solve the mystery, etc) Anyone else think or noticed this...?

A Christmas Carol [The 1951 version with Alastair Sim is my favorite]

It's a Wonderful Life :xmas:

Reason they're my favorites: Neither one mentions the dreaded SANTA CLAUSE.:angrysmiley:

It's A Wonderful Life!

Mine too. It plays on the tv every Christmas Eve where I live.

Oh, same for me. :) I can't wait to watch it again this year!

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hogfather. :D

Muppet Christmas Carol is one of my favourites ever ever ever, and shamefully I know every one of the songs off by heart.
Likewise. :D
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've always liked the Life and TImes of Santa Claus.  Really should read the book it's based on sometime.

Although, A Muppet Family Christmas is kind of a underrated classic.  The crossover between the Muppets, the Muppet Babies, the Fraggles, and the Seasame Street characters is too much fun.  Plus, a cameo I wasn't expecting at the end.

Iron Man 3 has Christmas in it, so it is totally a Christmas movie, I say so and therefore it is so.

But Rudolph is my all time favourite, grew up with it, still break out a DVD of it every year to watch it.  Although watching it with the eyes of an adult I can't help but be horrified at how much of a judgemental jerk Santa is in it.  Holy crap!

10 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Iron Man 3 has Christmas in it, so it is totally a Christmas movie, I say so and therefore it is so.

This ^ :laugh: 

But I would have to say my favorite is The Polar Express. The Harry Potter marathons every year are also amazing

• 5 months later...

I am totally obsessed with Hallmark Christmas movies and it's so hard to choose but at this moment it has to be A Gift To Remember.

• 2 weeks later...
beijoseternura

my favorite Christmas movies are 'Home Alone 1 and Home Alone 2' and 'love actually'

On 12/6/2014 at 3:17 AM, Ice said:

These.

THIS home alone series and probably How the Grinch Stole Christmas definitely How the Grinch Stole Christmas and then I'm going to add a new one to my list this year Rise of the Guardians

Archived