Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shopping Obs (M) Long

Pyrus_Fangmon

So I got him feeling more comfortable here at my place. I'm not letting him leave until his fever is completely broke, and he's not arguing. I did manage some great obs earlier today though. :blush:

So I was doing some writing on my laptop. Nothing special. When I turn around to see what he's watching on the TV. His hand was rubbing his nose and his was sniffling madly. His eyes closed and lips parted with quiet hitching breaths. He was seriously trying to hold back a sneeze? OMG. So the dumbest thing I could do was to walk over and sit beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Of course my own breath was gone and eyes were wide. "Just sneeze. Not like I haven't you a million times already." I ended with a light chuckle. "Id's....s-sduck." OH. Oh shit... I could feel a heavy lump in my throat. Should I ask? Should I just help? What should I do??? When he finally got a breath in, he answered my question. "Please...?" I swallowed. "You want me to..." I pointed my own nose and he nodded. OMG YES! I stared at his flaring nose and watering eyes. "You sure?" I had to make sure. Had to know I wasn't just imagining this. I barely made out a shy nod. I took a breath and reached my hand up, gently sliding a finger down his nose. We were facing each other so when he shot forward with a count of seven, SEVEN, sneezes. They met my shoulder with full force. My arms instinctively wrapped around him and help him tight.

(Now before I say more, I do have a heart condition that, when under curtain stresses, can cause lack of breath and can cause fainting. My heart skips a beat so it has to work twice to three times as hard to perform normally. Keep that little personal effect in mind.)

With that said, each sneeze that erupted out of him made my heart beat spaztically. The excitement making me light headed. After the seventh one he took in a deep breath slumped tiredly onto me. I couldn't even find the breath to bless him, which I think he caught onto because he was soon holding me up. I kept the hyperventilation as much down as possible, but that didn't help me. "Oh by god, I'b so sorry! I didn'd bead...hey, you ogay?" He moved me over to lean against the wall, snuffling adorably. My heart was still rapidly beating. His hand hesitated to my chest and his eyes widened. By this point I was so dizzy and lightheaded that I couldn't make out anything other than a blurred room and him moving. Fifteen minutes later, I come to laying down with him staring at me. (I am okay as of now) I blinked to clear my vision, then raised a hand. He flinched his head down as if I was going to hit him. Are you serious? (he's done that a few times, what I guess to be a protective instinct. Not good.) I placed my hand on his shoulder and pushed myself up, wrapping my arms around him. Taking a deep breath, I uttered a playful, "Bless you."

Overall, he kept apologizing for what happened and that me 'fainting' was his fault and the whole feel guilty thing. He still is. I told him it was fine and that it wasn't his fault over and over. So now we are currently both sitting on my bed, sharing shy glances as I type away and watch TV. I assure you more Obs. He's a very sneezy man ;)

So i finally brought him home earlier today. I just got home from work and will hopefully be turning in for so well needed sleep. Thank you all for your comments and advice given. I will be sure to post more/other Obs when the opportunity occurs. :)

He is doing way better. His fever broke and he was left with a few coughs and sniffles when I dropped him off. :) Overall he was pretty much all better and healthy.

We've been txting for a while now since sleep hates me XD

He is doing way better. His fever broke and he was left with a few coughs and sniffles when I dropped him off. smile.png Overall he was pretty much all better and healthy.

We've been txting for a while now since sleep hates me XD

Sleep hates me, too. It was awesome that you took care of him like that. I hope things work out.

I'm sorry I missed the update!

It's good that he's doing better now. I hope it works out for the two of you and that it's not too bad for him at home.

Archived