Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weekend with the new bf. Self obs long

Sneezypeezy

Hi! It's winter break and I have caught myself a Nasty cold :( :( luckily though, I recently started dating an amazing guy. I'll call him S. He's 6 ft blue eyes, brown hair and a total sweetheart. We planned to spend the weekend at his place for the 2nd time, first, we decide to play in the snow. I was already feeling off but I didn't want to ruin our weekend. I started shivering though so he came over and grabbed my hand and said "it's time to go in babe" we were walking towards the house when I sneezed a sudden silent stifle. He then stopped and looked at me and asked "are you okay baby? What was that?" And I said "nothing babe, just a shiver" he said "okay M whatever you say." We finally get in the house and we take our stuff off and start making cocoa. My nose starts running so I make an excuse to go to the bathroom to wash my hands so I can blow it. ( I have a major mental block and I felt embarrased.) he said "I'll come too" I was dying. We go to the bathroom and my nose was literally dripping. He said "awe M, do you need a tissue?" I said "no imb finde." And he grabbed a tissue shoved it in my face and said "blow babe." So I turned away and blew softly. I came back around and I was blushing. I was hoping he would think it was just the cold but nope. He said "baby! Don't be embarrassed it's okay!" He hugged me and kissed my cheeks. Then we went to the living room and watched a movie. He got up and came back with tissues and a blanket. He said "I hear you sniffling babe, are you still cold?" I said yes and he moved closer. I was so comfy laying on his chest when my nose started to tickle. I tried to get up to go sneeze in the bathroom but he said "babe where are you going this is the best part?!" So I said "I deed to use the bathroomb."

He said " okay baby, blow your nose too okay?" I smiled and went to the bathroom. I turned the water and the fan on and started sneezing. Heh-Xgtchiew! Chiew! Chiew! Heh-chiewie! They were all quiet kind of whispery. I blew my nose with the water still running and flushed the toilet to drown it out. I went back to the living room and he opened his arms and I went back to him and burried my head in his chest. I let out a little cough and he said "bless you." And I said "thanks Hun, but i didn't .. Sneeze." I can't believe I said that word! Then he said "sorry baby." Then i started getting comfortable again when my nose started tickling. I went to get up and he said "M, where are you going?" And I said "bathroomb" he handed me a tissue and said "babe you just went, what's wrong?" I said nothing and practically ran to the door shut it, turned the water on and sneezed Heh! Chiew! ChIIew! (They were medium volume and I was mortified he heard) I heard him walking to the door and said "M, open the door please" so I did I said "let's get back to the movie!" We went back to the couch and he stopped the movie and said "are you mad at me or something? You're being really weird and I'm not a fan." I was really sensitive right then so I felt a little hurt by that. I said "no babe, I just had to use the bathroom. I'm not mad can we just cuddle?" He said "really M? 2 times in 5 minutes? Unless you're 80 I don't think that's normal?" I said "I'm sorry babe, I think my bladder is just exploding because I drank a lot of water before I came over." He said "okay, but no more okay unless it's an emergency." I said "okay mom" he then started tickling me and I fell off the couch. He picked me up and sat me on his lap. He started playing with my hair when my nose started itching. I sighed and he said "what's wrong?" I said nothing and rubbed my nose cuddling up next to him. He said okay and rubbed my back. I knew I was going to have to sneeze so I decided to just do it quick so it wouldn't be a fit. I took a tissue and held it over my nose. S kept rubbing my back so I wondered if he felt my hitching breaths. I finally inhaled and I tried to stifle which of course turned it into a fit I took the blanket and moved to the other side of the couch and hid under the blanket and sneeze "hih-xgt-chiew! ChiEww! Heh-xgt! Heh-chiew! " I didn't come back up so he took the blanket off and said "omg!" And I said "whad?" He said " God bless you babe! Those were sneezes right?" I said yes and looked down at my hands. He said "awe babe! That was cuter than the sneezing panda! Come here!" I moved closer and sniffled really hard. He pulled out a tissue and held it to my nose saying "I do this for my cousins all the time and they don't seem to mind so can I do it for you?" At this point I was dying inside and nodded so he held it and I blew softly. Then he replaced it and said "you can do harder than that" so I did and he said good job. We continued watching the movie and I needed to sneeze again. "I grabbed a tissue and at that point I was too tired to care so I just let them go heh- chiew! Chiew! Hehh.. Hehhhh... Eh chiew! The last one was so loud and messy with a huge build up if I was more awake I probably would have cried. It was like hehhhhhhh..... Heeeehhhhhhhhhh, HEHHHHHH CHIEWWW! He jumped and said "God bless you little panda girl." I mumbled thank you and he said "omg babe! You've been sniffling and sneezing all day, it's not the cold anymore is it? It's an actually cold! " I shot up and said "I'm fine S really, I don't get sick I'm okay." He said "babe, dont be like that. That's how my dad is. Just admit it and I'll cuddle you and be your personal male nurse." I

Said "fine okay, I've got a little cold okay? It's no big deal. I can go home." He said "are you serious? Why would I let you go home? Youre staying here and that's final. Now what do you need?" I said nothing and picked up a tissue but he took it out of my hand and said Nope. He took the box and I got so confused. He went upstairs and came back with a different box, vapor rub, cough drops, a thermometer, and a teddy bear. " you get the lotion tissues because your poor little nose will need them, it may be Christmas time but we don't need another Rudolph." I laughed and he came and sat back down. He held me and I fell asleep. That's basically what the weekend con consisted of. I have mini obs I can post if you want me too. Sorry this is so long.

Another small obs. I started sneezing more and more and it was tourtureous but it was nice because S was so sweet about it. I woke up from a nap and he was playing video games. I had my head is his lap so I sat up and put my head on his shoulder. he took my hand and said "how's my sniffles doing?" I groaned and said " dond call me sniffles" he said "only if you blow your nose baby" I took a tissue and held it up to my nose but I liked the way he did it so I said "ugh i don't want to babeeee" so luckily he took it and said "I'll help your cutie nose M" he held it to my nose and I blew loud, not even caring and we repeated this 3 times. He went to get Vaseline to put on my nose. I rubbed it on even though I knew it would make me sneezy. s pulled me into his arms and said " I love you baby and I want you to feel better soon." I was remelting and said "awe babe, I will with your help I just don't want to get you sick" I rubbed my nose really hard and my breath started hitching. S looked at me and said "awe babe! Do you need to sneeze?" I said "hehhhh.. How can you.. T.. Tell?" Then he said "then sneeze already!" So I did I sneezed a huge fit heh- CHIEwwww CHIEWWWW HEH CHIUUUU CHUUU heh-heh-XGT XGT XGT XGT! I finally stopped and it turns out I accidentally sneezed on his shirt before I turned away. He said. "Wow M" He got up and left the room. I sat there close to tears when he came back in, he brought another box of tissues, and 2 more shirts. "We're making improvements aren't we?" He said "you went from being embarrassed to even blow your nose around me to sneezing on me, I'm so proud." Then he came back to the couch and said "3rhings baby, 1. Bless you times a lot 2. I knew that the other day when we were walking in the house that was a sneeze, and by the way you shouldn't suppress them like that and 3. Don't look so sad! Come cuddle and feel free to sneeze on me if you need to now that I have other shirts." I looked at him stunned with about 1000000000000 questions like "how did you remember that sneeze?" Why don't you care if I sneeze on you?" I did not ask any though I just layed into his chest and poked him asking for a tissue he gave me one but said "or would you rather use my shirt?" I smacked him a little and blew my nose" idk, in really detailed about my obs :$ :$ :|

Omg that is so awesome! :D

I wish I had a lover like that--who'll tease, but be understanding at the same time.

And bless you times...-counts- however many times. Just, bless you! ^^

Those sneezes sounded adorable. And by the way, I kinda understand how you feel uncomfortable simply uttering the word "sneeze" out loud. I used to find it weird saying that word out loud XD

Thank you everyone! I have another obs to share. This time he sneezes! :D okay, so we were laying down and he grabbed a tissue. I think he thought I was sleeping so I was thinking "why is he grabbing a tissue for me if I'm asleep??"then I heard him inhale and he sneezed MMF MMF! MMFCHOO. I sat up and said "wow, look who's being a hypocrite." He said "what do you mean?" I reminded him "you told me not to suppress my sneezes" he said "but I thought you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up baby" I said "I don't care S, those sounded extremely painful." He said "yea kinda, haha." He kissed me and said " I love you baby." I hit his cheek lightly and said " you are sooooo going to get sick. " he said " I don't care, I'd miss your lips" then i hugged him and we cuddle

Thank you everyone! I have another obs to share. This time he sneezes! :D okay, so we were laying down and he grabbed a tissue. I think he thought I was sleeping so I was thinking "why is he grabbing a tissue for me if I'm asleep??"then I heard him inhale and he sneezed MMF MMF! MMFCHOO. I sat up and said "wow, look who's being a hypocrite." He said "what do you mean?" I reminded him "you told me not to suppress my sneezes" he said "but I thought you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up baby" I said "I don't care S, those sounded extremely painful." He said "yea kinda, haha." He kissed me and said " I love you baby." I hit his cheek lightly and said " you are sooooo going to get sick. " he said " I don't care, I'd miss your lips" then i hugged him and we cuddle. I said "are you already getting sick, were those sneezes a sign?"he said "no babe, my nose was just super itchy." Then he rubs his nose on my shoulder. I said "awe babe, are you going to sneeze?" I was pretty excited at this point. He said "nah, I'm just playing" I pushed him away and cuddle back up to his chest. About ten minutes later I felt him inhale and reach for a tissue he couldn't reach. I could so I grabbed one and handed him one he sneezed CHOO! I blessed him and he thank me. Then I snuggled up next to him and fell asleep. :)

Me and S got had a fight today yesterday night. I was still at his house and I had to text my ex about an assignment we have over break. He saw me texting and said "really M? I'm right here." i said "babe, it's about an assignment, don't be so jealous." He said "whatever I'll go to the basement and play some video games so you can text (ex's name) in private." I said, "S, come on. Don't be like that." He said " you're the one texting your ex and being a bitch." Im usually not sensitive about fights but I was feeling really sick so I said "fine! Play your video games and text me when you get over yourself." I went home and just cried on the couch. My nose was running insanely and I didn't know where I put the tissues so I just used my sleeve. I layed down and watched some tv and I felt really sneezy. I was really tired so I just took my shirt off and sneezed into it, don't ever ask me why xD

Sorry that posted early. So I sneezed a crazy for for me, I think it was from crying. It was like Heh- CHIEEWWW CHIUUUUUU CHUUUUU CHIEWWWUHHH! They were extremely harsh and gave me a headache. I got up and got some Advil. I went back to the couch and I had 20 texts from S the last one said "I'm on my way over." I was freaking out because I looked awful, there snot all over me, no shirt on, messy hair, crying eyes. It was so bad. I ran around, getting myself together and I was attempting to clean but then I heard knocking on my door. I was excited but nervous. I was mad but at the same time I just wanted to cuddle up. I opened the door and there he was with lotioned, soft tissues, soup, cough drops, soup and a cup of tea from a cafe. I let him in and went to the couch. He set the things down and said "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean that. I just love you to death and I don't want to lose you." I hugged him and said "I'm all yours S, you're amazing and my ex has nothing on you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I said "I missed you so buch." He said "I'm here to cuddle you baby, how are you feeling?" Hw rubbed my cheek and I said "Honestly I'm cold, sniffly, my nose itches, and my throat hurts" I blurted it out and he said "Yes! Finally, thank you the cold admittance gods!" He says such weird things but he's perfect. "But seriously M, what do you need?" I said " umb, maybe a tissue?" He said okay and got up to get the new box. He sat back down and I went to grab one and he said "Nope, I haven't been taking care of you so I have to make up for it." He held the tissue over my nose and I blew. He rubbed my back and I finally let some coughs out. They were chesty, but mostly dry. He held me and we watched Netflix. I have so many cute obs! This is the best cold ive ever had!

So this just happened :D I had work today, and I work at a bookstore. It's so dusty there and my nose was already irritated. I had to go to work though. I was there restocking a shelf when I sniffles and immediately had to sneeze. I quickly put the books on display and went to the staff bathroom. All they had in there was toliet paper so I grabbed a big wad and sat down on the floor. I ran the water and sneezed 15-20 stifles they were so painful I felt my face most explode. Finally the fit was over and I stood up and blew my nose harshly. I went back out and it looked like I was crying but I did not even care at that point. I took my break and S picked me up for coffee. We were in the car going to the cafe when my breath starting hitching and S picked up on this and he said "there's a box under the seat sniffles" he smirked so I lightly hit his arm and grabbed them, there was also a rose on the box too and a note. I didn't have time to read it though before I started sneezing "Heh-XGT SHIEWWWWW (that sneezs was ridiculously high pitched) Heh- XGT! Hehhhh..... Ehhhh... Heyehhhhhh Xgt! Heh chiew CHIEWWW heh Chiewwwwww! Sometime durring this fit S turned into a parking lot and started rubbing my back the build ups were insane and I wanted to sink into the seat. He kept rubbing my back until I was done and said "oh baby, you're so sick. He grabbed a tissue and gave me it. He started driving again and then he continued a talking " okay M, you have three choices, 1. You can go into your work after your break is over and tell them you're not feeling well and I can take you home and we can cuddle and I'll make you soup with the works , 2 I can go in and tell them you're too sick to continue working and then I can take you home and all that good stuff or 3 you can finish your shift but I will be staying the whole time keeping an eye on you and then I take you home and cuddlw the shit out of you. You choose." I looked at him and I looked down and said "I dont know." He said "cmon babe, it's whatever you want" I said "can I finish my shift?" He said "of course, let's go," so we went back to the shop and he sat down to read a book while I was helping customers the while time I was holding back sneezes and muffling coughs after an hour I only had 40 minutes left. I was helping a lady find a book for her son when I had to sneeze intensely so I asked my co worker to help her while I went to "get something out of the back". I ran to the staff bathroom but someone was in there and I couldn't hold it in anymore. So I let go but tried to muffle "heh-XGT XGT xgt! Heh SCHIEWWWW" that's one was so loud my cheeks were like freaking cherries. A co worker of mine came out and said "bless you M! I can tell your sick and I think you should leave I'll talk to D (our manager)." I said "ib finde" she said "ha nice try but you're leaving, call someone because you're no driving home like this " I walked back out and S came over and took my hand leading us to one of the quiet sections of the store and said " oh baby girl, your nose looks awful." My coworker came over and said "are you m's boyfriend? " and he said "yes I am." And she said "please take her home before she has another sneezing fit." I almost cried right there. Thats one of my biggest fears. He said "another one? How many has she had?" And she said "I just saw her have one but there might've been more." He said " okay, thank you" he led me to his car after I got my things and we started driving back to his place. He took my hand and said " my poor panda, how does your nose feel? Did you get all your sneezies out? " that question made me kind of uncomfortable so I just kissed his cheek and closed my eyes. Finally we got to his place and we layed in his bed and I , having the worst timing ever, had to sneeze again. He doped me up on meds so I was a little fuzzy so I said " baby my noseeee" and he said "what about it M? " and I said " I need to sneeze" he grabbed a tissue and held it over my nose! :o I could not believe it. He started rubbing my nose and said " sneeze baby, I've got you. Relax it's okay," so I sneezed " heh- CHIEWuhhhhh!" Thank god it was one. He blessed me and I blew my nose. He said "another one little panda?" And I shook my head no so he layed down and I did too . He fell asleep but I woke up coughing so I decided to post about it. I'm on my phone sitting in bed so it's a little risky. Oh well, thanks for reading :)

Wow. That was completely and utterly amazing. I love him so much. Big fan over here. :-)

thank you so much <3 i keep posting obs because im so happy! I spent some time with him today so I'll post about it soon :)

okay so we hung out yesterday because it was Christmas eve. we were laying by the fire watching its a wonderful life when I really had to sneeze. I asked S to get me a tissue so he said fine and got up to get the box. he came back and was getting a tissue ready when a sneeze a heh-shiewww! right onto his hand I gave him a look of regret but I kept sneezing "heh Chieww! CHIEW heh-Xgt chiew heh-xgt xgt CHieWW! he said "god bless you baby, are you okay?" I said "yea S, I am so sorry for sneezing on you :( " then he said, "its no problem baby. I just want you to feel better, its not the first time." then I said "really?" and he said "yeah, my cousins do it all the time" I said "awe youre so sweet" he said "thank you cutie, you have a cuter sneeze than all of them by the way" I blushed and said "thank you S" then he gave me a tissue and I blew my nose. we relaxed for a while making conversation about holiday plans and things when his nose started twitching. I got a tissue and held it over his nose and he said "baby, I don't have to sneeze." then I pulled it away but he took my hand and brought it right back to his nose and sneezed a "huhh-CHUUUU CHUUU huhhhh huhh heh-CHIUUUU!" I said "wow,dramatic much?" he said " haha babe so funny" then he turned away and I saw him blush while he blew his nose I said "awe S don't be embarrassed! You told me not to be so you cant be either!" he turned back around and said "fine" and blew his nose right in my face and said "happy?" and I said "yes!" and started laughing. he pulled me into a kiss and said "i love you little panda" and I said "hmm if youre calling me panda what should your name be?" and he said "call me big bear because I have big sneezes!" and then he kissed my nose and I said " okay big bear" I smiled and cuddled back into him :)

I...can't even....comprehend how adorable this is. This is not real life!

I would not be able to believe it if it wasn't happening to me. I don't even know how I got so lucky. I have a new one im going to post. :)

I would not be able to believe it if it wasn't happening to me. I don't even know how I got so lucky. I have a new one im going to post. :)

Post it! Post it!

okay, so we were hanging out the 26 and we decided to go see the new annie movie. it was going good we were having funj when all of a sudden I had to sneeze. it was so quiet and I didn't want to sneeze and embarrass myself. I turned into S's shoulder, brought my finger up to pinch my nose and I stifled about 10 rapid sneezes. I was holding them back for 30 minutes but then I let them go. I never want to do that again upset.gif S moved my head so I was looking at him and whispered "God bless you baby times a lot" and then he handed me a tissue from the travel pack he brought. We finished the movie without another sneeze attack from me. We got in the car when he grabbed my hand and said "baby, in the theater it made me upset when you were sneezing like that. We talked about that and its like you completely forgot." then I said "babe, it was quiet and I didn't want to draw attention to myself." he said " you could've just told me you had to and I would've given you a tissue to muffle it or we could've gone into the lobby so you wouldn't have to hold them in like that. its not healthy." I was petrified he kept bringing it up, it was a kind of awkward conversation. I finally said " okay babe I'm sorry" and he said " baby, don't be sorry, I just don't want you in any pain." he kissed my hand and kept driving. he took his hand away about 15 minutes later and sneezed Huh-CHUU CHIUU CHUU!! I blessed him and said "thank God we are at a red light." and he said "yea, that's what I was waiting for" he laughed and then blew his nose really quick. I think he's getting sick. has been sneezing a lot more the last couple of days and I'm waiting for him to admit it. he's one of those macho men who don't want to admit it. I'm excited though so ill keep you all posted. :)

Archived