Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weekend with the new bf. Self obs long

Sneezypeezy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

CAN YOUR BOYFRIEND TRAIN MINE LIKE FUCK IM DYING I MISS MY BF AND HE LIVES RIGHT BY ME AND HASN'T CALLED OR TEXT (LADIES WHERE YOU AT I REPEAT GIRL IN DISTRESS HELLLLLLLLLLLLP) and OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE ;D

Absolutely awesome obs. Between ur sneezes and his I am just dying. I am the same way as u where I do not sneeze in public and if even if I can hide and sneeze I will stifle them. I don't care if it's not good, I hate my out loud sneezes!  I have even gotten my husband to stifle most of his sneezes. Don't get me wrong I am a sneeze lover, but there's nothing sexier than a stifle. I love them!!!!  Especially if it's some great looking guy and he's just trying to be polite in public!  I also love that you both say bless you to each other. I find it very endearing especially between couples. It's the caring thing. I also love ur whole story regarding him being so caring of u. Very sexy!  I love that he didn't care at all about catching your cold, he just wanted to take care of you. Very hot!  You should post your obs between the two of you all of the time. They are really great and so very sweet. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to hearing more from you!!

I love how you're really shy about sneezing in front of your boyfriend.   Then you got more comfortable, and can sneeze more open around him now.  I'm sure sneezing around him is still a bit awkward, but that's pretty normal.   Please keep updating as more sneezing happens!

• 1 year later...

Wow!! That was too good. He's so sweet. It's almost like he has the fetish too. The way he talks about it and takes so much interest in the way you sneeze and wants to help you blow your nose. I've never heard of someone like that who doesn't have this fetish. Very very sexy ?

Archived