Sneeze Fetish Forum

Phoenix Wright Doodles (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

I wondered why there was no Ace Attorney art here on the forum, so I picked up my pencil and started to scribble some of my own. Upon trying to draw Phoenix's hair for the first time in a few years, I promptly realized "........Oh. Maybe this is why" XD;; Anyway, have some PxE. They're my OTP for this game, so if I end up posting more here a lot of it will probably be them. I also have a soft spot for Blackquill, and I may attempt Apollo and Klavier at some point.

V6XIL6i.jpg

I'm struggling to develop a headcannon for Edgeworth's sneezes. When I've written them in fics, I've always described them as being soft and whispery, but I can just as easily imagine them to have some volume to them since he's got a bold, powerful voice. I like the idea of them being wet and hitchy, though ^///^ I don't think he'd generally be terribly embarrassed by the odd sneeze that slips out (unless someone draws attention to it, or is focused on him when he does it), but I think he'd hate having an allergy fit in front of anyone else. I picture him being allergic to pollen and dust, but not animals. My headcannon also dictates that unless he's sick or his allergies are bothering him, he doesn't usually sneeze all that often. I'd be interested in hearing any headcannons about him that you guys have ^^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hachimitsu Tea

• Bisc

• LeapYearKisses

• Kushami Suki Da!

My COURTROOM OTP!!! This is perfection!!!!!!!

My headcannon of Miles is that his sneezes differ depending on the situation. Like when he's really sick, his sneezes are like rapid and wet...and messy...and when phoenix notices, miles stifles them unsucessfully. But like in your drawing, he starts to just let them loose.

Gosh dang, I always get kerfluffled when people lament the lack of Phoenix Wright. Where were you beautiful S.O.B.'s five or even ten years ago? I've been drawing Phoenix Wright nonsense since 2006. TWO THOUSAND SIX.

Whippersnappers.

This is really great, though! I love the hands, and Nick's running commentary. Oh, you precious baby.

Edited by Garnet

AGhhhfffrrgg

I love this so much. They're especially adorable in your drawing style. :D In my head, Edgeworth is a serial stifler because it's not very "perfect" to let your own body take control over you, if you know what I mean. (Of course that would mean all the von Karmas are also stiflers :P) I totally agree with your headcanon that Edgeworth is usually soft and hitchy, but can really let it go when he projects by accident or something. Like an itch that sneaks up on him while he's having an objection battle in the courtroom and it just comes out super loud and he can't even pretend it didn't happen because he was in the middle of a loud counter argument. (Cue a completely speechless courtroom and Phoenix sweating bullets as he hesitates and goes "...uh, bless you?")

I always see Edgeworth as the type to sneeze in threes in progressive power, like he would flinch into his fist in near perfection, and then only be able to half-stifle, and finally a hitchy powerful third.

Also the idea of Edgey with really terrible allergies is just so adorable 8D I'm totally ready for anything you decide to do while you're on the courtroom hype.

I am fangirling so hard right now Omg. The Edgeworthhhhhhhh wow. I just wow. You are killing me here I love you.

Welp, I may or may not have fallen in love with your headcanons :wub2: This is just too cute. And you're right, the lack of Phoenix Wright on here really is a crime (pun entirely intended XD). If you decide to share more of these two dorks with us in the future, I will certainly look forward to it! Thanks so much for posting this!

Your artwork is fantastic, their expressions in each moment are just adorable, you have captured the sequence so well! heart.gif

In my head, Edgeworth is a serial stifler because it's not very "perfect" to let your own body take control over you, if you know what I mean. (Of course that would mean all the von Karmas are also stiflers tonguesmiley.gif) I totally agree with your headcanon that Edgeworth is usually soft and hitchy, but can really let it go when he projects by accident or something. Like an itch that sneaks up on him while he's having an objection battle in the courtroom and it just comes out super loud and he can't even pretend it didn't happen because he was in the middle of a loud counter argument. (Cue a completely speechless courtroom and Phoenix sweating bullets as he hesitates and goes "...uh, bless you?")

I always see Edgeworth as the type to sneeze in threes in progressive power, like he would flinch into his fist in near perfection, and then only be able to half-stifle, and finally a hitchy powerful third.

Oh noooooo, what an adorable headcannon \(;7;\) <3 Would you mind if I adopt it? It's just way too cute >//w//<

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to the party because I've been playing a shit ton of AA instead of coming here but this is amazing! O: I LOVE Edgeworth, and your headcanons are so cute (and align with mine pretty well, too!) Any chance you feel up to drawing a sneezy Klavier at some point? He's my other favorite, hahahahaaaaaaa I love that trash baby.

Oh, this is so cute!

I admit I haven't played this myself (yet!), but I've seen lots of stuff from people who do, and, well... tbh, I think I'd enjoy this whether or not I knew the characters.

Great job on the hair- for both of them, it's excellent. And all the eyes are really, really nicely done.

Also, I love Edgeworth's nose here.

Oh, because I forgot, (sorry)- big kudos for those arm movements. I didn't clock until I was looking at this how much part of the sneeze reaction gets expressed through that, right down to the reflexive clenching of the non-covering hand. You can see the way his whole body tenses with the sneeze, and that's really cool.

In my head, Edgeworth is a serial stifler because it's not very "perfect" to let your own body take control over you, if you know what I mean. (Of course that would mean all the von Karmas are also stiflers tonguesmiley.gif) I totally agree with your headcanon that Edgeworth is usually soft and hitchy, but can really let it go when he projects by accident or something. Like an itch that sneaks up on him while he's having an objection battle in the courtroom and it just comes out super loud and he can't even pretend it didn't happen because he was in the middle of a loud counter argument. (Cue a completely speechless courtroom and Phoenix sweating bullets as he hesitates and goes "...uh, bless you?")

Oh noooooo, what an adorable headcannon \(;7;\) <3 Would you mind if I adopt it? It's just way too cute >//w//<

OMG I'm sorry I didn't notice your reply! Yes I'm totally okay with your adopting it! (In fact. That may have been my goal all along...) :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've been replaying Dual Destinies lately and it made me remember just what a snarky, twisted, sexy bastard Blackquill is, so I needed to do some art of him pronto.

GyOh4mJ.jpg

My headcanon for him is that he typically sneezes in twos. The first one he instinctively half stifles, but the second one is full force. Incidentally, he'd only need to sneeze once if he just let them out completely from the beginning, and he can keep a chain going of up to eight in a row if he manages to stifle more than the first one. They're not typically as strong as I've portrayed them here (except when he's deliberately trying to troll people), but they still have some power behind them even naturally. Even though there's no vocal or visible buildup, he can feel them coming a few seconds in advance. If he finds himself in a situation where he doesn't want to sneeze for whatever reason, he can use his power of suggestion to transfer his need to sneeze on to someone else XD I picture him as having a slight perfume allergy, but nothing else that particularly bothers him. Also his lack of proper sleep while serving time made him susceptible to a lot of colds, which he weathered stoically.

((I haven't commented yet because I'm a total poop, I apologize))

I totally melted at Edgeworth's sneeze, finally letting his guard down in front of Phoenix, that's too perfect!! And poor, poor Apollo XD Blackquill, you troll!

I'm late to the party because I've been playing a shit ton of AA instead of coming here but this is amazing! O: I LOVE Edgeworth, and your headcanons are so cute (and align with mine pretty well, too!) Any chance you feel up to drawing a sneezy Klavier at some point? He's my other favorite, hahahahaaaaaaa I love that trash baby.

I tried, but I'm not sure I have their personalities down yet ;7;

VOjegd1.jpg

My headcanon for Klavier is that he doesn't have any allergies, but since he has light-colored eyes, bright lights make him sneeze, especially after he's been somewhere dark and he's moving into sudden brightness. As you can imagine, this is a bit of a problem for a rock star who frequently has to perform on a spotlit stage |D To combat this, he stands off stage before going on and gets used to the bright lights, letting all his sneezes out before he has to begin. They're pretty dry, non-voiced and come in singles, and he has a certain way of playing with his hair when he feels a sneeze coming, preparing to cover his face.

Oh dear God, thank you. I just finished playing Dual Destinies today and I have been desperately craving Blackquill wrong since I first saw that sexy, pale, bastard. XDD I love you idea about him stifling them and having fits as a result. It sounds about right for his character that he would try to stifle at first. And then all the coooolds. You are amazing. Thank you for sharing!

EDIT

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

HOW DID I MISS THE KLAPOLLO

I DIDN'T CLICK ON PAGE 2

THIS IS AWESOME

Can I just say I love, love, LOVE how you drew Klavier covering his face? It seems so elegant and in character and sexy wow okay and awesome! And overall I think you did just fine getting their personalities down! Really, I'm so happy! Thank you so much for making this!

Can I make you something in return?? I can write you a Phoenix Wright drabble or something! :DD

Edited by LeapYearKisses

Can I just say I love, love, LOVE how you drew Klavier covering his face? It seems so elegant and in character and sexy wow okay and awesome! And overall I think you did just fine getting their personalities down! Really, I'm so happy! Thank you so much for making this!

Can I make you something in return?? I can write you a Phoenix Wright drabble or something! :DD

Ah wow, I'm so glad you liked it ^///^ I suppose if you felt inspired to write me something, I wouldn't complain ;) Some PxE featuring Edgeworth cold denial and some caretaking would make me so happy, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!

Ah wow, I'm so glad you liked it ^///^ I suppose if you felt inspired to write me something, I wouldn't complain wink.png Some PxE featuring Edgeworth cold denial and some caretaking would make me so happy, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!

I shall try my best!!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh god! First I must say that the combined art and comments on this thread made me buy duel destinies despite my loathing of games only available on download (and i am an avid aa fan!! Edgeworth you sexy beast!)

Thank you guys so much!!!!

Ohhhhh god blackquill!!!! I love him so muchhhhhhhhhh <3 *trails off into fangirl psychobabble*

• 6 months later...

Wow, it's been too long since I updated this thread! I just finished playing/translating Daigyakuten Saiban and... WOW. I loved it soooo much! I wasn't sure if I'd warm up to the characters at first but wow, did I ever. I really hope the sequel gets green-lighted! Between DGS, the recently announced AA6 and the upcoming anime adaptation... it's just a really freaking amazing time to be an AA fan <3

I'll start with my Maya scribbles since more people obviously know her

<script src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8" async=""></script>

7jgeTyZ.pngxdcqtjW.png

Now for the DGS characters and the headcanons I've made for them.

Let's start with Phoenix's ancestor Naruhodo Ryuunosuke.

lRb1EcH.pngKmarX3t.png

Two quick, soft hitches, then three, wet, drawn out sneezes that are on the softer side of the spectrum. They're voiced on the first syllable and unvoiced on the release. "Hat--chiiiiew!" His body goes really tense with each release and he covers with one finger under the nose and the rest curled into a fist

Even though they aren't terribly loud, he's still pretty useless at holding them in so he basically has no control over them. He gets a little embarrassed after doing them in public because it's kind of a drawn out process and he's totally frozen until he's finished.

The post-sneeze haze lasts about two seconds and causes him to forget what he was talking about. He has an average immune system and a slight pepper allergy, and when he gets a cold he's quite a baby about it and becomes clingy.

He doesn't request blessings if they aren't forthcoming but he feels a little sad if he's with a friend and doesn't get one.

Next is Sherlock Holmes.

Ityid0R.jpgD19NF1M.pngD39vTQ9.png

He laughs loudly and hums loudly so I'm sure he sneezes loudly too. He probably hitches quite noticeably so everyone around him has time to brace themselves but Sherlock himself is usually surprised by them, especially when he's focused on something else. I'm thinking singles or doubles, sharp, forceful and half voiced, and he probably snaps forward when they come out. Since they sneak up on him (but only him XD ), he usually only gets his hands half way up to cover and ends up sneezing openly. When they're done, he probably sniffles, rubs under his nose with one finger and an "ugh..." and quickly forgets it ever happened.

I can't really picture him having allergies or a crappy immune system. He probably gets one serious cold about once a year that totally floors him, and most of his other sneezes are just random.

And finally, Prosecutor Von Zeeks

SWciOFu.jpgZCIdAty.png

I picture Von Zeeks having surprisingly soft, fittish sneezes. They usually come in threes or fours, with little buildup and no voice. He usually partially stifles when he's in public, not so much because he finds the act of sneezing embarrassing, but because he's been teased by Sherlock for having such an adorable little kitten sneeze, and even though half-stifling makes it even quieter, "ksh!" is a more normal sound than "Hep--pushun!" which is what it sounds like when he doesn't stifle. Since his character design is influenced by a vampire, he's moderately photic. He's a wine lover, but cheap wines make him sneeze. That's his only allergy. He doesn't catch cold all that often, but they can be pretty serious when he does. Even if he's sick, he won't take time off work, but he spends the day in a really crappy mood. He won't volunteer the information that he's got a cold, but he'll admit it if asked, though he doesn't expect coddling, nor does he want it from most people (I ship him with Ryuunosuke and Sherlock, so he'd grudgingly accept care from them if they're forceful about it).

NOm1OJA.png