• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hachimitsu Tea

• Bisc

• LeapYearKisses

• Kushami Suki Da!

Here, have some SimonxMaya doodles I did for Emi-chan <3

omg i just rediscovered my blackquill love!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

THIS IS SO PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hi, sorry I haven't commented on anything you've done before... Ever! And I know absolutely nothing about art.

But I REALLY like your style.

I loved all the hetalia drawings/comics you did and now I'm stalking this even though I only know half the characters :lol:

I really admire your talent!

I've got some sneezy Apollo for you all today~ Daisoku requested sick butler!Apollo and master!Klavier ^3^

oZdy2Xg.jpg

As always, I appreciate your comments and am open to suggestions! Here are the characters that I like to work with:

-Phoenix

-Apollo

-Edgeworth

-Diego

-Klavier

-Blackquill

-Ryuunosuke

-Sherlock

-Von Zeeks

-Asougi

I could possibly be persuaded to do others, but no guarantees |D

omg, your art is like the sun on a rainy day! <3 i love it so much!!
and you do requests!?!?

pinch me i might be dreaming!! xD

normally i'd be all about blackquill, but since it was your art that made me like klavier in the first place, i'd like to see some cute sick klavier <3 if you dont mind <3

he has a certain way of playing with his hair when he feels a sneeze coming, preparing to cover his face.

tbh i think the only reason i fell for him was that line xD ((i feel a certain kinship with him now cos i do that too xD))

and you do requests!?!?

normally i'd be all about blackquill, but since it was your art that made me like klavier in the first place, i'd like to see some cute sick klavier <3 if you dont mind <3

he has a certain way of playing with his hair when he feels a sneeze coming, preparing to cover his face.

tbh i think the only reason i fell for him was that line xD ((i feel a certain kinship with him now cos i do that too xD))

Awww, it makes me so happy to hear you say that >\\w\\<

Sure, I can do that! Do you have any preference for who you want him interacting with? I'm happy to do a platonic pairing if you don't ship him with anyone, as long as it's not Kristoph (not a fan of him, sorry).

Also if you have any extra details you'd like to see (like handkerchiefs, mess, stifling, whatever), feel free to toss those in too!

and you do requests!?!?

Awww, it makes me so happy to hear you say that >\\w\\<

Sure, I can do that! Do you have any preference for who you want him interacting with? I'm happy to do a platonic pairing if you don't ship him with anyone, as long as it's not Kristoph (not a fan of him, sorry).

Also if you have any extra details you'd like to see (like handkerchiefs, mess, stifling, whatever), feel free to toss those in too!

Kyehehehehe <3 omg this is so exciting to me right now! Honestly I was having a super bad few days and this just like <3 mmm yay!

Since I mentioned before that I adore your klapollo I think imma stick with that <3 klavier is so adorable when he's with polly <3

And as for details >.> OMG I'm torn xD

Stifling is good :3 and denial, maybe klavier is trying not to let polly know he's sick <3

Why are aa boys so adorable <3

Sigh, I wish they'd release the new one in English </3

Sigh, I wish they'd release the new one in English

Me too, if only so there'd be more fanwork for it |D It was such a wonderful game, but I can't pretend I don't understand why they're choosing not to localize it :( ...It's not ideal, but if you'd like, I can direct you to some play-throughs of The Great Ace Attorney and give you a link to the translation of it that I did!

Either way, I'll get working on that request ^^

Me too, if only so there'd be more fanwork for it |D It was such a wonderful game, but I can't pretend I don't understand why they're choosing not to localize it ...It's not ideal, but if you'd like, I can direct you to some play-throughs of The Great Ace Attorney and give you a link to the translation of it that I did!

Either way, I'll get working on that request ^^

omg omg omg omg omg im so excited <3 xD
is that like what they did for investigations 2? cos i did start playing a fan translated version of that but it just ran SOOOOOO SLOWLY that i had to give up xD
i mean seriously, the first case which should have taken an hour took me 4 DAYS!!! xD omg it was unbearably slow!

is that like what they did for investigations 2?

I know that some fans are working on a playable version, but it seems like it'll be awhile before that's available. All I have to offer is a link to video footage of someone else playing the game and my text translations. I know it's clunky that way but if you're really curious it might be better than nothing? ;7; Actually, I might approach the guy who made the nice footage and ask if I can subtitle it...

I might approach the guy who made the nice footage and ask if I can subtitle it...

you speak japanese well enough to subtitle...? *O*

*fangirl admiration*

i can speak a little myself, but i dont think i could do a full subtitle xD wow *O*

I lived in Japan for 2 years and have been studying Japanese for 17 years, so I picked up a few tricks |D If you decide you'd like to check out the video footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Sk6yfQ_Vk&list=PLJl8TUTooVgPb4WnFxQleBAbcjP8Kdkux And my full translation is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zLDXXNfwYzD5Pf-11QySH5FuT42nbfPcabkwdutQT_4/edit?usp=sharing

I lived in Japan for 2 years and have been studying Japanese for 17 years, so I picked up a few tricks |D If you decide you'd like to check out the video footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Sk6yfQ_Vk&list=PLJl8TUTooVgPb4WnFxQleBAbcjP8Kdkux And my full translation is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zLDXXNfwYzD5Pf-11QySH5FuT42nbfPcabkwdutQT_4/edit?usp=sharing

oh my godddddd i wish i could learn professionally!!!!!! >.<

omg omg omg i wanna do that so much!!!!! please can we trade lives!!!

<3 thank you so much <3

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I still look at these doodles and smile. They're so cute, I wish I'd been part of the fandom when you were doing this!!! :) 

Edited by Bisexualien1996
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2015 at 5:19 AM, Animania said:

and you do requests!?!?

I'm so sorry I vanished for (//checks post date) 2 years, and I totally get it if you're not in the fandom anymore but I did finally do the request ;;////7////;; 

Yd9w97u.jpg

ecgRyYS.jpg

Your artworks awesome!!! Klapollo's one of my favorite parings and you draw them really well!!! :)

7 hours ago, Hachimitsu Tea said:

I'm so sorry I vanished for (//checks post date) 2 years, and I totally get it if you're not in the fandom anymore but I did finally do the request ;;////7////;; 

Yd9w97u.jpg

ecgRyYS.jpg

Ok, first of all, *Squeaks loudly* Klapollo is my life! And the way he covers his face to sneeze... I'm in love :heart:

And Apollo worrying about him is so cute, I can't even *faints*

Just a little question, are you still doing requests? I mean, I know this post is really old and you just finished the Sick Klavier request, but I just wanted to ask :D 

5 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

Ok, first of all, *Squeaks loudly* Klapollo is my life! And the way he covers his face to sneeze... I'm in love :heart:

And Apollo worrying about him is so cute, I can't even *faints*

Just a little question, are you still doing requests? I mean, I know this post is really old and you just finished the Sick Klavier request, but I just wanted to ask :D 

Aww thanks, I'm glad you liked it >w< I don't have my own scanner at the moment and school is about to get serious so I may not be fast, but I don't mind if you make a request ^^ It just might take a while for me to get to

10 hours ago, Hachimitsu Tea said:

Aww thanks, I'm glad you liked it >w< I don't have my own scanner at the moment and school is about to get serious so I may not be fast, but I don't mind if you make a request ^^ It just might take a while for me to get to

Well... I would like to see Apollo having dust allergies while cleaning the office, and Phoenix telling him to stop... This is before Spirit of Justice, maybe set in Apollo Justice, so yeah.

Don't worry, I'm also kind of busy with school, exams and everything, so take your time, I don't mind :D 

Oh my gosh this is so cute!!! How have I never seen this fandom before??? I'm in love with your art!!

Before I get to the request, here's a little thing I drew a while back that I had on my hard drive. They're watching TV in the prosecutor's office when "disaster" strikes.

hu7xE4F.jpg

MPplM4X.jpg

Lol poor Blackquill, he just needs a tissue. Cute drawing, love that Taka is the only one that cares about him, lol. :)