Sneeze Fetish Forum

No Place Like Home (A sequel to Would You Like a Cold with Your Coffee?) -PART 13-

meepsy

Omg the relief...at least Tobias caved before he died but poor babe! He sounds so sick....Anyway, as per this was a great update! The dialogue between the two of them flows so easily; ughh I cannot stress enough how much I love these two and the universe you've created for them and the sheer REALNESS of it all.

Also:

“Mmmmgh,” he groaned weakly when the fit finally reached it's end, and then: “..Sorry, th-that was really gross.” He felt the tickle of a sneeze come upon him like the cherry of a repulsive sundae, but he couldn't do anything to stop it:

“hhuh! ...hhhG'TTXSSHHhh!” he sneezed into Aaron's shoulder, too tired to attempt covering or turning away, feeling guilty as Aaron tensed a bit against him, but relaxing when the barista did not pull away, instead resumed rubbing, moving his hand up to Tobias's neck, murmuring a gentle “bless you, hun” into his ear as the grad student wiped his nose against his shirt like a little kid, relived to find that Aaron didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

stretcher.gif

Tobias was left with the weird, inaccurate-probably-but-nonetheless-endearing impression that his boyfriend was asking him to indulge some sort of kink. That notion, plus the kind of sensual thought of Aaron rubbing lotion (okay vaseliney goo) into his chest was enough to flip the VapoRub switch in his brain from “ew no” to “yes please”.

Love love loooove! And that ending....I'm so done they are so cuuuute!! Thanks so much for the update and can't wait for the next chapter/any other content you have in mind with these two! biggrin.png

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• meepsy

• CHOCOLATE <3

• Arty

• truth

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm veeeerrrrrry late to the game here, but this story is amazing! I could really relate to the whole hometown visit and meeting up with an old flame with a kid and wondering if I'm immature and what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-me?, etc. The whole story had me tingling, and the ending was beautiful.

Oh, and the visuals you gave? That is one hell of a hot Paul Rudd! I've always thought he was cute, but wow! Fantasy fuel!

I just read both of your stories and I'm in love. The writing is amazing, I'm loving character development. This is so amazing x although, I've been waiting for Aaron to have a panic attack.

I....I...I cannot even pull myself together to form a coherent comment!!! I'd read Would You Like A Cold With Your Coffee right after I joined AND FRAKING LOVED IT. I really didnt think anything could be better then sick Aaron....and then I read this and I'm alll hhhhhhnnnnnngggggg. Seriously your visuals are amazing. I'm in awe.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi I just wanted to ask for you to respond the link for the first story please? I clicked on it and it said the page no longer exists.

On 3/19/2022 at 9:36 PM, Rivenbeak said:

Hi I just wanted to ask for you to respond the link for the first story please? I clicked on it and it said the page no longer exists.

• 9 months later...