Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi everyone! ^^ <- (otaku and fangirl )

Chibi cinna_natchan detchu

Hi sneezefetish community! turned.gif

I am "chibi cinna_natchan detchu" but my friends call me natchan and natsu!

It really nice to meet you all!

I'm a big fangirl of Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock and too many Animes and manga to count! ( like loads) XD

It's my first time being on a forum like this, i'm kinda nervous but excited too.

I'm still a noob at this so if you can help me out i would really appreciated it haha.

thanks you! <3

Hi there and welcome

What are some of your favourite anime/manga series? I'm sure there's something that you find more likable than the majority of the once you've watched, lol. Or something you are currently into?

Hi Natsu smile.png Aww, Sherlock & Harry Potter are some of my super-huge faves as well! Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll like it here! happy.png

Hello there~!! bye1.gif

As a fellow otaku and fangirl, welcome and hope you have a great time here~ hug.gif

NAKAMA 7.gif

thank you i will!

also I like your profile pic :3 haru-kun <3 haha be my friend XD

Hi there and welcome

What are some of your favourite anime/manga series? I'm sure there's something that you find more likable than the majority of the once you've watched, lol. Or something you are currently into?

hehe there quite a lot, My favourites are Death Note ( being the first one i ever watched), Fullmental Alchemist, Code Geass, Fruits Basket, Ouran High school, Clannad after story, and Chuunibyou demo kaoi ga shitai and Detective Conan.

Currently i'm following Tokyo Ghoul alpha, Kamisama Hajimemashita and trying to catch up with Fairy Tail.

wub.png also i adore your profile pic sitruuna.

Hi Natsu smile.png Aww, Sherlock & Harry Potter are some of my super-huge faves as well! Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll like it here! happy.png

THANK YOU TauirelRiver! ! ^^

looking forward to finding some good fics!

Hi, there! Welcome. (^.^) I also am a fellow otaku and fangirl. x3 So, yay. Hope you have fun on the forum!

yay a fellow otaku and fangirl! hug.gif

i'm happy to find that there otakus here! ( feeling a sense of belonging )

I'm so ready to fangirl out with everyone! XD

Hi there and welcome

hehe there quite a lot, My favourites are Death Note ( being the first one i ever watched), Fullmental Alchemist, Code Geass, Fruits Basket, Ouran High school, Clannad after story, and Chuunibyou demo kaoi ga shitai and Detective Conan.

Currently i'm following Tokyo Ghoul alpha, Kamisama Hajimemashita and trying to catch up with Fairy Tail.

Oh gods, Clannad after story ;_;

Srgdhf

I might prefer Clannad over the After story but it's still pretty great.

Yey for series we both like

Like fma and Conan.

Thank you, it's from orenchi no furo jijou (which is definitely worth watching ok).

Welcome to the forum! It's great having new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

orenchi no furo jijou, mermaid bath! i've actually recently watched that!? (...why didn't i recognised where that picture was from before..)

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif that was a fun watch! *sigh* sad it's over now.

o conan i dont know a lot of people who have watched that :) any chance you've seen the magic kaito 1412 spin off that airing right now?

Hi there and welcome

Oh gods, Clannad after story ;_;

Srgdhf

I might prefer Clannad over the After story but it's still pretty great.

Yey for series we both like

Like fma and Conan.

Thank you, it's from orenchi no furo jijou (which is definitely worth watching ok).

orenchi no furo jijou, mermaid bath! i've actually recently watched that!? (...why didn't i recognised where that picture was from before..)

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif that was a fun watch! *sigh* sad it's over now.

o conan i dont know a lot of people who have watched that smile.png any chance you've seen the magic kaito 1412 spin off that airing right now?

that was a fun watch! *sigh* sad it's over now.

o conan i dont know a lot of people who have watched that any chance you've seen the magic kaito 1412 spin off that airing right now?

It was pretty great. The scene from which my avatar picture has been taken from was really brief, at the end of the last episode and he looks a bit different in it (eyes not fully open, blushing, face partly hidden behind the scarf) than usually so I don't blame you for not recognizing it. xD

I've actually read (some of) the manga. I don't remember which chapter is the one I read last but I do know I'm no where near the newest ones. I've also read the first volume of Magic Kaito (which is actually an older series than Conan) but not more than that, sorry. I should continue both series. xD

Oh

Btw

I don't know if it was in the anime but there's a sneeze from Kaito (he's got a cold) in the manga (he's not all dressed up as Kaito Kid though, he passed by Conan after a failed atempt to steal a jewel while on a ship).

Welcome to the forum! It's great having new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

thank you! :D

o conan i dont know a lot of people who have watched that any chance you've seen the magic kaito 1412 spin off that airing right now?

It was pretty great. The scene from which my avatar picture has been taken from was really brief, at the end of the last episode and he looks a bit different in it (eyes not fully open, blushing, face partly hidden behind the scarf) than usually so I don't blame you for not recognizing it. xD

I've actually read (some of) the manga. I don't remember which chapter is the one I read last but I do know I'm no where near the newest ones. I've also read the first volume of Magic Kaito (which is actually an older series than Conan) but not more than that, sorry. I should continue both series. xD

Oh

Btw

I don't know if it was in the anime but there's a sneeze from Kaito (he's got a cold) in the manga (he's not all dressed up as Kaito Kid though, he passed by Conan after a failed atempt to steal a hewel while on a ship).

Omg I know that chapter!!!! Kaito!! They recently animated that chapter over Christmas!! Highlight of my entire holidays!!!! <3 it was so perfect in every way!!!! <3 <3 <3

Kaito is gold <3

Oh

Btw

I don't know if it was in the anime but there's a sneeze from Kaito (he's got a cold) in the manga (he's not all dressed up as Kaito Kid though, he passed by Conan after a failed atempt to steal a hewel while on a ship).

omg i want to orenchi no furo jijou rewatch it just too see that!!! XD

YES THAT CHAPTER!!! it was actually animated recently too on the new Magic Kaito 1412 Christmas special ( ep 12) :D

Kaitoooo <3

Hey natchan!!!

yess Harry Potterteehee.gif

I hope to see you around!! (maybe on those fever/care-taking threadswink1.gif )

Omg I know that chapter!!!! Kaito!! They recently animated that chapter over Christmas!! Highlight of my entire holidays!!!! <3 it was so perfect in every way!!!! <3 <3 <3

Kaito is gold <3

o_o

I wonder if that episode can be watched online somewhere.

YES THAT CHAPTER!!! it was actually animated recently too on the new Magic Kaito 1412 Christmas special ( ep 12)

Kaitoooo <3

Rewatching the series shouldn't take too long so do it (:

I really, really hope I'll be able to find that episode somewhere.

//I'm adding the link here just in case someone else is interested: x.

Hey natchan!!!

yess Harry Potterteehee.gif

I hope to see you around!! (maybe on those fever/care-taking threadswink1.gif )

oh yes ;) you have me all figure out girl gehehe

Kaito is gold <3

o_o

I wonder if that episode can be watched online somewhere.

YES THAT CHAPTER!!! it was actually animated recently too on the new Magic Kaito 1412 Christmas special ( ep 12)

Kaitoooo <3

Rewatching the series shouldn't take too long so do it (:

I really, really hope I'll be able to find that episode somewhere.

//I'm adding the link here just in case someone else is interested: x.

haha no it really shouldn't take too long since it's only 13 episodes which are 4 minuets long? XD

aww you found it! :D and you added a link! thanks for sharing ^.^

haha no it really shouldn't take too long since it's only 13 episodes which are 4 minuets long? XD

aww you found it! and you added a link! thanks for sharing ^.^

It was surprisingly easy to find (since it was on youtube).

Anyway, that's actually a different thing than what I was thinking about. On top the manga chapter that has been based on theres also this (continues on the next page) small thing in case closed/detective conan.

NAKAMA

thank you i will!

Aww..thanks for the compliment~ blushsmiley.gif Any fan of Free! is a friend of mine Haha! For some reason I can't see your profile picture so I can return the compliment! :D But every scene from Orenchi No Furo Jijou is so pretty that I'm sure it's amazing! I always considered Orenchi to be a sort of mermaid AU of Free!

aww you found it! and you added a link! thanks for sharing ^.^

It was surprisingly easy to find (since it was on youtube).

Anyway, that's actually a different thing than what I was thinking about. On top the manga chapter that has been based on theres also this (continues on the next page) small thing in case closed/detective conan.

ne, if youre a kid fan then have you seen the kid on trap island ova?? If not you really need to! You. Will. Not. Regret!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrDdvjlwLCE Kid on trap island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDDc3kfd9k Magic Kaito 1412 episode 12

*spreads fetish happiness to all* \^.^/

ne, if youre a kid fan then have you seen the kid on trap island ova?? If not you really need to! You. Will. Not. Regret!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=wrDdvjlwLCE Kid on trap island

https://www.youtube....h?v=0bDDc3kfd9k Magic Kaito 1412 episode 12

*spreads fetish happiness to all* \^.^/

I'm actually not into steam/smoke induced stuff but in general that was a really nice OVA. If it has him in it, it's worth watching. (:

NAKAMA

thank you i will!

Aww..thanks for the compliment~ blushsmiley.gif Any fan of Free! is a friend of mine Haha! For some reason I can't see your profile picture so I can return the compliment! biggrin.png But every scene from Orenchi No Furo Jijou is so pretty that I'm sure it's amazing! I always considered Orenchi to be a sort of mermaid AU of Free!

i know! :3 i would LOVE it if they ever made a special where the whole cast was turned into mermaids! ( they sort of shown haru as a mermaid in a opening once xD )

tumblr_n83g2vQPMp1rr6w0ro1_500.gif <--*Haru the merman * XD

Archived