Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi everyone! ^^ <- (otaku and fangirl )

Chibi cinna_natchan detchu

i know! :3 i would LOVE it if they ever made a special where the whole cast was turned into mermaids! ( they sort of shown haru as a mermaid in a opening once xD )

Thanks for mermaid!Haru~ A special would indeed be fun...but hey, that's what we have fanfiction for :P It's too bad Orenchi ended though :'(

ps~Nice signature. The funny thing is I used to have the exact same along with the gif of Makoto offering a tissue! Great minds think alike~Haha! roll1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i know! :3 i would LOVE it if they ever made a special where the whole cast was turned into mermaids! ( they sort of shown haru as a mermaid in a opening once xD )

Thanks for mermaid!Haru~ A special would indeed be fun...but hey, that's what we have fanfiction for tonguesmiley.gif It's too bad Orenchi ended though :'(

ps~Nice signature. The funny thing is I used to have the exact same along with the gif of Makoto offering a tissue! Great minds think alike~Haha! roll1.gif

couldn't agree with you more! Fanfiction- bringing to live our wildest dreams <3

thanks! glad you like it! ^^ hehe yes great minds think alike indeed! although I was worried it might be a little bit too distracting if you know what i mean ;)

Woooo~! We always need more Whovian/Sherlockian/otaku-ans. Welcome to the forum. XD

And thank you for putting more sick!Haru in my day, I'm very pleased. ;u;

Woooo~! We always need more Whovian/Sherlockian/otaku-ans. Welcome to the forum. XD

And thank you for putting more sick!Haru in my day, I'm very pleased. ;u;

Yay glad I'm being so welcomed!

And your welcome xD isn't he beautiful :3

Yay glad I'm being so welcomed!

And your welcome xD isn't he beautiful :3

I've had another discussion on the forum in which I noted that there's suck a lack of sick!Haru fanart on the internet. It's frustrating. XD

Archived